Celebrity Trash Pt. 01

Story Info
Celebrity chicks... Big dicks... Trashy fun.
1.3k words
12k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Celebrity Trash 01

By : DickThePimp

"JAMES... JAMES..." My mom in law Kris Jenner tries waking me up. I'm passed out. Molly + Moonshine got me all fucked up.

"JAMES..." Kris turns me over onto my back on the bed. I've got morning wood. Oh yeah. "JESUS! WHAT A COCK!" She smiles naughtily. Kris reaches out and strokes my fourteen and a half inches. All rock hard and shit. We fuck all the time so it ain't the first time she's touched it. Got the slutty bitch pregnant at my wedding. She needed some meat so I helped her out. My sister in law Kylie filmed it. She joined in too. That bitch drank my piss for five minutes straight. She couldn't believe how much piss I had in me.

Outside...

"PUSSY! DRINK THAT SHIT! YEAHHHHHHH!" My bitch Pink is pissing in my dumbass cousin Spence's (The King Of Queens) mouth from about ten feet away. Bitch has got spiky blonde hair and a studded black string bikini on. It barely covers her fat fucking nipples. She's got the bottom part slid over so she can piss. She's got one helluva bald, throbbing twat. It's pussytastic as fuck! They're sitting around my fire pit, getting wasted on moonshine.

Pink's a fun bitch. She's a boss bitch too. She loves slapping a bitch around... verbally or otherwise. And ain't no bigger bitch round here than Spence. She's smirking her badonkadonk ass off as she tilts her luscious pussy up, pissing all the way across to Spence's shaking face. A huge arc of warm, salty piss flying through the air, splashing my pasty white dork of a cousin's goofy, shocked face.

Back inside...

"GODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! Yes, Kendall... I'll meet you at the doctor's office. I'm kinda busy right now. FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" Kris squirts for the fourth time already, drenching my massive dong and fat ass nuts. She's riding the fuck outta me as I sleep and snore... all hard and pimp grinnin. Good fuckin shit! That milf twat, gripping and whipping my dick like a vice clamp outta control. Wet, wild and freaky! Fuckin hell yeah, bitch!

Over at the convenience store down the street, my wife Oprah is getting some milk and cigs, curlers all up in her hair. All trashy and sexy. Huge ass black melons jiggling under her loose gray tee shirt... no bra. Fat ass black rubbery nips almost poking through the damn shirt. That thick ebony butt almost popping outta her loose gray sweatpants. They're hanging low, sliding down her beautifully bodaceous butt. Black thong showing big time.

Little pervert cashier Jimmy staring at her, boner popped, drooling over my world famous, fat jugs goddess wife. "Yeah... give me a cartoon of Kools. Whip your dick out too. I wanna see it." Oprah surprises Jimmy. He gets her cigarettes, then looks around nervously as Oprah blows some sweet weed smoke in his face from across the counter.

He unzips his jeans and whips it out. "Not bad. I'll flash you for free cigs." She blows more ganjah smoke at him. Jimmy gulps hard and nods, staring hard at those huge, heavy, black super jugs swaying under that loose tee shirt.

Oprah lifts her shirt and flashes that little weasel those world famous super jugs of hers. She's got some of the nicest all natural titties ever. God damn... I love fucking em! She pulls her shirt back down and takes the milk... she got that free too.. and the cigarettes and takes a big toke on the blunt, leans in and blows smoke right in ol Jimmy's excitedly nervous, drooling white face. She blows him a slutty kiss and heads out. Jimmy just stares at Oprah's phatilicous ass as it barely stays in her pants on the way out the damn door, and grins, nine inch dick all hard and wobbling at the fucking awesome sight.

Back home at the trailer...

I'm up, feeling good. No hangover. Dick's all refreshed from fucking Kris. Hopefully got the mature slut pregnant again. Think that would be like nine or ten times. Can't remember. Looking out the window. Pink's getting ass banged from behind by Spence. That ho absolutely loves a big dick up her ass. She's got the smackilicous sweet and firm ass for it too. Perfect butt. Fucking perfect! She waves at me, all fine as fuck and shit.

"HEY, BABY." Pink blows me a kiss. She wheels around and let's Spence dump his massive wad all over her beautiful, slutty as fuck face. Bitch boy cums even more than me. Got a ten and a half inch dick too. He dick slimes her smiling face, his slimy, messy dick goo dripping everywhere. Pink sucks him clean. Such a good ho. She waves at me again. I smirk and head to the kitchen.

Mama (Kelly Madison) is getting railed from behind by my uncle Phil (Dr Phil). "Heyyyy, honey. Uhhhhhhh!" She's bent over the sink. Phil's got his 11 incher buried balls deep up mama's succulent twat, her 34FFs floppin wildly from the rough doggy style fucking. Phil's hips are slamming against mama's ass each time he drills her.

I start pissing all over her, blazing a fat ass blunt while I do. Smoking and pissing on your beautiful mama while she's getting fucked by her brother in law. Fun fucking times!

Mama drinks my piss, catching it outta the air while she gets drilled with that huge cock. Phil slaps her ass and pulls her long blonde hair. "FUCK YEAH! FUCK ME! PISS ALL OVER ME! I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUT! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! FUCKKKK!!!!!!" Mama squirts. Phil cums. I keep smoking and pissing all over mama's smiling face, pimp mojo strong, peace sign up as I film the slutty action for my Twitter. Damn good day.

"I'm next!" Pink announces, yanking off her bikini and jumping up on the table. Phil and I double dong her pussy and ass for an hour while mama sucks my pierced nipples and kisses Pink. Mama licks up the last of Spence's slimy seed from Pink's intensely horned up face and gloriously glossy lips.

Pink's laying on me, back to me, as I pound her ass while Phil's drilling her thumping pussy, squeezing the fuck outta her small, but very jiggly and perky titties and those gorgeous, pierced pink nips. I roughly grope mama's huge, heaving jugs the whole time, loving Pink's tight ass shaking and quaking all over my massive, butt banging rod of awesome.

Pink's screaming her fucking fine ass off, loving every horny hole wrecking second. She squirts twelve times and keeps grinding and shaking that perfect booty all over my dick, desperately wanting my massive load of super suped up sex cream.

Pink gets my nut up her ass and Phil's up her pussy. She and mama suck us both clean. Mama and Pink share another piss load from me, smiling and making out as I splash my tangy dick liquor all over their heaving titties and sexually blazing faces.

I spent the evening ass banging Oprah. Doggy style, me on top, her on her stomach on the floor, her riding me in the tub. Four fucking hours straight of my massive white dick butt banging that huge ebony rear senseless. I slapped, squeezed and sucked her massive, heavy black melons the whole insanely awesome, hole wrecking time. Poured chocolate sauce all over em and licked it all up. She poured it all over my thick and always bulging white meat stick and enthusiastically gobbled it all up, grinning wide with dick crazed delight. She ate two loads of my super cum too. Vanilla and chocolate... made for each other. Oh fuck yeah!

I invited Jimmy over and filmed him booty banging Oprah while I pissed all over both of em. He was so fucking happy. We even double analed the bitch. We got drunk as fuck on moonshine afterwards.

Spence ended up fucking Jimmy after he lost a bet to Pink. Pool bet. Pink's a hustler. His ass was sore, but his dick was happy. Pink blew him after his anal violation.

Freak fucking frenzy 24/7 round here. Famous bitches. Big dicks. Piss. Anything goes. God bless trashy folk... and pussy. (Big ol cocky smirk... with a big ass smoke ring for good measure)

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kaley Cuoco - Accidental AVN Host Kaley reports on the 23rd AVN Annual award ceremony.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Unresistible Taylor Swift No one can resist her beauty.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Watson at the 2022 BAFTAS Emma lives it up in London 2022.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Kaley Cuoco Gets Another Divorce The real reason for Kaley's failed marriages.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Taylor Swift's Adventures Pt. 01 Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez get slutty at a frat party.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories