Celeste

Story Info
She introduced me to so much kink.
5.4k words
4.7
28.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader: I think I would like to try to qualify this story for the monthly contest. To do that, I need 50 people to vote on it. So please vote, even if you dislike the story. But if you do like it, my preferred vote is "5". Thanks, and now please enjoy the story.

I was in my early twenties when I began to figure it out. I didn't have to be a macho man, or overwhelm women with my masculine authority. I just had to be friendly and ask nicely, and more often than not, this would get me laid. What a relief!

And so, for a couple of years, I had lots of friendly sex with fresh-faced young women who were typically my age, or a year or two older than I. Then, on one windy autumn day, everything changed.

I was one of the lower men on the totem pole at a prestigious engineering firm, and I was asked to run some documents over to an architectural firm with which we were collaborating on a high-rise project. I walked several blocks through the busy downtown area, found the correct address at an imposing office building, and rode the elevator up to the 25th floor. At the end of one of the halls was a plate glass wall that looked into a very modern office, and emblazoned on the glass were the words "Pollard & French, Architects". The young man at the front desk led me down the hall to the office of one Celeste Pollard, who was the project manager for the project in question, and apparently, one of the names on the glass wall.

She was seated behind a big mahogany desk, wearing an elegant gray suit, and was poring over a book of photos which she closed as I entered her office. She looked like she was in her late 40s, and had a casually tangled mane of reddish-brown hair which contrasted with her otherwise immaculate appearance. She gave me an appraising look, smiled politely, and directed me to sit in an armchair across the desk from her.

"You're from Foster Engineering?" she inquired, and I replied that I was, and that my name was Andre Morris. "So what have you got for me here -- technical drawings?"

"Yes, and some write-ups on the structural materials and electrical systems."

"Let's have a look," she said, as she rose to come around to my side of the desk. I was struck by the confident and poised way in which she carried herself. She stood close to me, looking down at materials I was laying out on her desk, and I could smell her subtle perfume. I felt myself getting aroused. At the tender age of 22, this happened to me a lot.

"What's this?" she asked, pointing at one of the diagrams. I replied, "It's a proposed ventilation system for the structure."

"Can you leave me copies of these?" she asked, and I told her that the ones I had brought were hers to keep.

Then she leaned forward and in a softer voice said, "And what's this?" as she laid her hand on the place where my hard cock was straining against my slacks. I must have blushed scarlet -- I was not used to women being so sexually assertive, especially within minutes of making my acquaintance. But I also moaned appreciatively; her hand felt really good. I was aware that the door to her office remained open behind us.

"I'm going to need to look over this material, and then we should talk some more. Is your phone number on one of these documents?" As she spoke, her hand had closed around my erect cock through the wool of my slacks, and it felt heavenly. "Yes," I more or less croaked in response.

"Good," she said, and I admired her shapely legs and her elegant heels as she walked back to her side of the desk. My heart was racing and I was in something of a daze as it dawned on me that i was being dismissed, so I rose from the chair and left the firm's offices. I rode the elevator to the street level. A couple of doors down the street was a Jack In The Box. I rushed inside, locked myself in the rather seedy-looking restroom, and quickly stroked my cock to an explosive climax, imagining myself with Celeste. I sprayed an impressive amount of cum all over the wall, and then, good citizen that I am, I took a moment to wipe it down with some toilet paper before leaving the fast food joint and heading back to my job.

My brief encounter with Celeste provided fantasy material for some longer and more luxurious masturbation sessions over the next few days, in the comfort of my apartment. Then, soon after I arrived at work on the third day, I got a text message from her:

Celeste here. Are you free at 10:00?

I replied that I was.

Meet me at the Coffee Oasis on 7th St.

I texted back my confirmation and I was waiting by the entrance when she arrived. This time, she was wearing a peach colored suit and carried a stylish leather briefcase. She looked very businesslike but her eyes seemed to twinkle a bit when they met mine.

She ordered two espressos at the counter without asking me whether I wanted one, and then guided me to a booth in the back. We sat across from each other and she began to extract the various documents and diagrams from her briefcase. As she was doing that, a thoroughly tattooed and pierced waitress arrived with our espressos, and after the waitress had departed, Celeste moved over to my side of the booth.

She began to review the material with me, asking pointed questions about the electrical systems in particular, and as she did so, her hand crept over to my crotch. I was already hard, from thinking about our previous encounter, and she expertly unzipped my fly and liberated my cock, talking all the while about the building project.

I looked around and saw that the area in which we were sitting was mostly deserted. Plus, a combination of the tablecloth and Celeste's body would shield what she was doing to me from prying eyes. And what she was doing to me was exquisitely teasing and stroking my cock. I surrendered to the sensation, moving my hips to meet her downward strokes.

Celeste grinned as it became apparent that I could no longer concentrate on the topic of the building project. So instead, she began to talk to me in a low husky voice, asking me whether I liked what she was doing to my cock, asking if I thought about her when I masturbated (I gasped out a vehement "yes"), asking if I wanted to eat her cunt (another "yes").

I looked into her eyes. I was close to cumming. She regarded me with a calm, penetrating glance, and continued to speak to me, more softly and with sentiments ever more filthy. I opened my mouth to wail as softly as I could as my orgasm hit me and I began to spurt cum all over the underside of the table and unto the floor.

"I can see that we are going to be friends, Andre," said Celeste. "I've got to get back to work. But here, I've got a present for you." She looked around furtively for a second, then lifted her ass off the seat and hiked up her skirt just enough to remove her panties, which she handed to me. I accepted them gratefully and lifted them to my face. They were very wet and they smelled so good! I sandwiched them between a couple of napkins and put them in my pocket as Celeste walked regally out of the restaurant.

Over the next few days I spent all my free time in may apartment, masturbating and cumming with Celeste's panties pressed against my face or in my mouth. They were just starting to dry out and lose their magic when I received another text.

Hi, Andre. I'd like to invite you over to my place this evening. Maybe around 8:00?

I responded eagerly that 8:00 would be just fine. She texted back her address.

I agonized a bit over what to wear. This was not a business meeting (I hoped.) But what would be the right sort of casual attire to make a favorable impression on a woman who was a big wheel in a prestigious architectural firm? Would she even care, if she intended for us to get naked anyway?

I opted for something middle of the road, some designer jeans and a wine-colored polo shirt, and I was at her condo punctually at 8:00 PM. She buzzed me in, and I took the elevator up to her floor and rapped lightly on the door. She opened it and invited me in with a conspiratorial grin.

She was barefoot, wearing a skirt and a tight floral blouse that emphasized her large and tempting breasts. She ushered me into her living room and gestured to a plush armchair while she walked to a bookcase full of compact disks. "Do you ever listen to Millie Jackson?" she asked.

"No, sorry, I don't know her," I replied.

"She's before your time," said Celeste, removing a CD from its case and inserting it into a CP player. "But I think you'll like her." She pressed a button and the room was filled with the sound of a woman singing R&B. Then Celeste walked over and stood before me.

"I'm going to show you a good time tonight, Andre. But I'd like you to put on a little show for me."

"Um... OK,' was my reply.

She extended her hand and helped me to my feet, then took my place in the armchair. "I want you to strip for me."

"You want me to dance?"

"Yes."

Fortunately, I like to dance, although I'm used to doing it with my clothes on at Zumba classes. But I was eager to please Celeste. I began gyrating my hips with the seductive rhythms as Millie Jackson was singing "Slow tongue... workin' your way -- down," and I was thinking about all that quality time I had spent with Celeste's wet panties. I gradually worked my polo shirt up my midriff and chest, and then over my head.

I looked over at Celeste. She had one leg up over the arm of her chair, her legs splayed lewdly apart, and she grinned back at me, nodding her approval. I kept moving my hips, using some of my Zumba moves, and I slid both hands down to caress the bulge in the crotch of my jeans. I kicked off my shoes, removed my socks, and pulled down my zipper, after which I concentrated on making my movements more explicitly obscene,

I hoped that I didn't look ridiculous, but Celeste seemed to be enjoying the show. My pants were uncomfortably tight against my confined cock, so I took the plunge and pushed them down to my knees, keeping my eyes locked on Celeste's. I began to stroke my cock, still moving my hips to the music.

Celeste's eyes gleamed as she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. She began to tease her nipples, and meanwhile her skirt had crept up her thighs, allowing me to catch a glimpse of her panties, which brought back potent memories.

I pushed my jeans the rest of the way down and stepped out of them. I was now fully nude, my hand wrapped around my rigid cock, and I was making my dance as vulgar and shocking as I could. I was also slowly moving closer to Celeste.

Abruptly she rose to her feet. "Lie on the rug, Andre. I'm going to give you what you want."

I lay on my back on her thick carpet, still stroking my cock. She walked over to me and once again stripped off her panties, tossing them onto my chest. They were even wetter than the earlier pair. I began to eagerly suck the cunt juice from the crotch, when she stepped over me, placing one foot on either side of my head, and then I was treated to the glorious sight of her crotch slowly descending to my face.

She bent her knees and lowered herself to a squat, so that her cunt was still several inches out of reach of my mouth. I could see that her lips were parted and glistening, and her big clit was swollen. "Does it smell good, Andre?" she cooed. It smelled incredible, a powerful, earthy smell, much more compelling than some of the sweet vanilla-scented young pussies I had been kissing over the past few years. I gasped, "I love how it smells!"

"I like that answer," said Celeste, as she lowered her knees to the carpet and fed me her cunt.

I loved eating her. She fucked my face with slow, purposeful thrusts until she shuddered and let out a long, low moan. Then she moved her body back and impaled herself on my rigid cock. She was still wearing most of her clothes, which only made it seem more dirty and exciting. She came several times as we fucked, until I cried out that I was about to cum, at which point she nimbly dismounted and took my cum in her mouth.

It was somehow clear to me that I was not invited to spend the night. But after I had dressed and was headed for the door, she asked me if I had plans for the weekend. I said that I didn't, and she grinned and said, "we'll be in touch."

Sure enough, I received another text message on Friday afternoon.

I wrangled you an invitation to a party tomorrow night. Can you make it?"

I answered that I could, hoping that it would lead to another private party with Celeste. She texted back, asking for my address, and told me that she would pick me up at seven.

Saturday evening an Infiniti coupe with Celeste at the wheel pulled up in front of my apartment complex and I climbed into the passenger seat. Soon we were on a winding road, headed up into the hills. As she drove, Celeste explained to me that this was a "hen party," a female-only get together to celebrate the impending marriage of a close friend and colleague of hers. I asked why I was being invited to a female-only party, and Celeste looked over at me and grinned.

"Well, if it's all right with you, Andre... you're the entertainment."

I was silent for a moment. "What am I supposed to do?"

"I was very impressed by that private dance that you did for me the other night. I was actually... quite aroused by it. And I know my friends are going to love it, too. I think that there is a good chance that they will find ways to show their appreciation."

Wow. It looked like my experience with the opposite sex was about to be considerably expanded. I simply replied, "OK." She reached over and put her hand on my crotch, and finding that my cock was completely hard, she chuckled, "You'll do fine."

After another 15 minutes we pulled into a long driveway which ended in a big circle in front of a brightly lit home in the hills, where numerous cars were already parked. We got out of Celeste's car, and for the first time I got a good look at what she was wearing: very high heels, a long diaphanous skirt slit to the hip, a fuchsia-colored blouse with plenty of décolletage, and some big hoop earrings. I felt a bit under-dressed in my teal shirt and slacks.

Celeste knocked lightly on the door and we were admitted. There were perhaps a dozen other guests, all women, all dressed to the nines in very provocative outfits. One woman who immediately caught my eye had fabulous tits that were almost completely visible in a gauzy translucent blouse. Celeste introduced her to me as Dorothy, the hostess and honored bride-to-be. Dorothy gave me a lingering kiss on the cheek and said she was very glad I could make it to her party.

The was an open bar and I had a double Jameson's, wondering when I would be called upon to provide entertainment. I noticed that many of the women appeared to be on very friendly terms with one another. There was a lot sensual kissing going on, and one of the guests had her hand down the front of another woman's slacks, doing something that was clearly making a big impression on her friend. Articles of clothing were being shed.

Then I heard Celeste calling for everyone's attention. She was standing in the middle of the living room, and she continued, "Ladies, gather round. My friend Andre is going to dance for us." The ladies stopped what they were doing and pulled their chairs into a very orderly semicircle, where they sat expectantly. I saw that two of them were completely nude at this point, and very attractive. My cock strained against my pants.

Celeste produced a CD and went to the machine to start it up. It was, once again, Millie Jackson singing "Slow Tongue." I downed the rest of my Jamesons and walked to the center of the semicircle.

I began to dance again, the way I had done it for Celeste. Dorothy, the bride-to-be, was seated in a throne-like armchair at the midpoint of the semicircle, and I saw that Celeste was standing behind her. Celeste smiled at me as leaned forward to pull Dorothy's translucent blouse up over her tits, and Celeste continued to smile as she pinched Dorothy's big nipples.

I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it away. The two naked women were smiling wickedly at me and making sure that I could see that they were masturbating. I began to massage my cock through my slacks as I moved my hips to the music. Then the guest of honor wriggled out of her panties and tossed them to me.

Dear reader, by now you must know that I have a thing for wet panties, and hers were very wet. I tried to remember to keep dancing as I brought her panties to my nostrils, inhaled deeply, and then wiped them all over my face. I heard hoots of encouragement from the audience, and I heard one of the nude women moan as she dropped to the floor and pressed her face between the other nude woman's thighs.

Another pair of panties landed on the floor near my feet, and I picked them up and sucked the thick, viscous juices from the crotch. They tasted so good, and I stepped out of my slacks, fully naked now, and began to stroke my cock and dance as lewdly as I could.

All the women were in various stages of undress now, and many were masturbating, or fondling their neighbors. The two women who were first to get naked were on the carpet now, engaged in a passionate 69.

The woman on the left end of the semicircle beckoned to me. She was topless and had rather small tits, but very prominent dark nipples that stood out at least an inch. As I approached her she made it clear that she wanted my cock in her mouth. I danced up close to her face, teasing her, and then slid it in. She astonished me by taking it all the way to the hilt, and there were cheers of encouragement from the rest of the women.

It felt fantastic, and I was tempted to cum, but it was clear now that all the women expected to be able to take a turn. I pulled reluctantly from the first woman's mouth and offered my cock to her neighbor, who was poised with her mouth open. I moved from woman to woman -- they were all talented cocksuckers, and very passionate. I wanted to stay and finish with every one of them. I had to forcefully tear myself away from a very ardent and hungry Japanese woman who threatened to make me cum before I had finished my rounds.

When I finally completed the circuit, I was told that the guest of honor wanted to be the one to swallow my cum. I walked back to her throne in the center and offered he my cock, then pulled back out of reach when she tried to take it in her mouth. "Sit on my face, Dorothy," I begged, then I lay on the rug.

Dorothy shed what was left of her clothing and brought her exciting hairy pussy down to my mouth. It was so big, with thick lips and a large protruding clit, and I loved eating it. I felt someone else's mouth on my cock as Dorothy rode my face. But then Dorothy moaned and said to me, "I want your cum," before turning around to assume the 69 position. We fit so perfectly together and I was so excited to have her wet hairy cunt grinding on my face-- within a minute I was spurting over and over into her mouth.

The ladies seemed to be quite taken with me, and I had the opportunity to cum a few more times before the evening was over. I had a newfound appreciation for Celeste after watching her enjoy a noisy 69 with Dorothy. Finally it was over, and Celeste drove me home. "You did great," she said. When we arrived at my place, she stopped the car and told me that there was one last thing she needed from me, whereupon she unzipped my pants, pulled out my stiffening cock, and gave me the greatest blowjob of my life.

Over the next week, I waited anxiously to hear from her again. I didn't know what kind of relationship I had with Celeste, but it was clear that we were not an "item." I didn't feel comfortable initiating contact with her; she was calling the shots. At the end of the week, I finally received a text from her, which was simply a delicious photo of her wet cunt and her fingers capturing her clit. That fueled more than a few masturbation sessions during the week that followed, while I waited to hear from her again.

12