Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it came, a rather terse text message:

Another party invitation, for the 24th. Are you available?

I texted back a simple "yes," and she told me once again to be ready at 7:00.

I chose similar attire, assuming that I would again be called upon to dance: light gray slacks and a black silk shirt. Celeste picked me up and we headed in a different direction this time, down towards the harbor. We made some small talk and then I asked her whether I would be dancing again.

"Not this time," she replied with a wry smile. "This time, you're my date."

I remained silent, trying to assess what the implications of this might be.

Celeste continued, "This will be a swingers' party. Have you ever been to one?"

I replied that I had not.

"I think you're going to like it."

We parked on the street in a quiet neighborhood, and walked across to a large private home. Celeste knocked, and we were invited in by a large, bear-ish man with a full beard. Celeste embraced him and said something to him in what seemed to be a Slavic language; he replied in same. Then, switching to English, she said, "This is my young friend, Andre. Andre, this is our host, Dmitri."

"Welcome to my home, Andre," said Dmitri in heavily accented English.

"Thanks, nice to meet you," I replied.

Celeste went back to conversing with Dmitri in his native tongue, so I looked around and spotted a table with an assortment of alcoholic beverages. I wandered over and made myself a Black Russian, which seemed appropriate because I thought that Russia might be our host's country of origin.

The guests at the party were a diverse grouping, all somewhat older than myself. They were mostly fully dressed; a few of the women were topless, and since they were getting quite a bit of attention, other women soon followed suit.

Arousal made me thirsty, and as I was polishing off my Black Russian, one of the topless ladies approached me. She was a very tall, portly black woman with rather astonishing big breasts, and she smiled sweetly as she introduced herself.

"My name's Anita, baby, what's yours?"

"I'm Andre, nice to meet you." She was standing quite close to me and her tits were only inches away from my shoulders. Her nipples and areolae were huge and jet black. I was horny and feeling the liquor, and I impulsively leaned forward to take her left nipple in my mouth, teasing it with my lips and teeth. Anita hissed, "Yesss, baby, do that!"

I continued to do that, and then switched to the right nipple as Anita caressed the back of my head. Then she said, "Come on, let me help you, baby," and led me to a vacant armchair where I seated myself. Anita dropped to her knees and began to undo my belt and pants; I lifted my ass enough to allow her to slip the slacks down to my ankles. Then she took my aching cock in her mouth and began to suck it.

Anita effortlessly swallowed my entire cock and it felt heavenly. After a few moments I opened my eyes and saw that the rest of the guests were undressing and beginning various forms of sexual play. As Anita sucked me, a man wearing only horn-rimmed glasses approached, pushed Anita's skirt up around her waist, and began to finger her naked pussy. She groaned and spread her thighs to give him better access.

At this point, a smiling Celeste walked up to us, naked from the waist down. Looking into my eyes, she squatted lewdly and fingered her cunt, then offered her slimy fingers to my mouth. I moaned and sucked them eagerly. My hips began to move involuntarily as I fucked Anita's hot mouth.

Anita released my cock in order to say, "Oh! Put it in me, baby!" She took my hand and led me into the next room, with horned-rim-glasses guy in tow. I discarded my shirt as Anita wriggled out of her skirt.

There was a king-sized bed in the room, with another couple already fucking on it. Anita lay on the vacant side of the bed and beckoned to me. I got between her legs and pushed my cock into her juicy cunt. Her legs went into the air, and the guy with the glasses materialized and began to suck her toes. Next, a petite blonde woman arrived and began to give Anita a long, sensual kiss, after which she climbed onto the bed and straddled Anita's face, as Anita cried out, "Oh, yes, baby!"

The blonde woman was facing me now, an excited smile upon her cherry-red lipsticked lips as she rode Anita's mouth. I was leaning toward her, braced by my arms, and she leaned forward to kiss me. Boy, was she a good kisser. Meanwhile, Anita's powerful, Amazonian body was in motion beneath me, her hips rising to meet my thrusts, her cunt a molten delight. Her fingers were busy on her jutting nipples.

The blonde woman arched her back so that her breasts were beckoning to me. "Suck them," she demanded, and I did. I could feel her body begin to tremble, and soon she called out in a plaintive voice, "I'm gonna cum!" I sucked harder on her tits as her body quaked, then I raised my eyes to hers and asked, "Did you cum good?" With a desperate look, she gasped, "I'm still cumming!" She seized my head with her hands and brought it forcefully back to her right tit, and gave her nipple a sharp nip with my teeth, causing her to cry out again, "Oh god, I'm cumming!"

I looked down and saw that the pillow all around Anita's head was completely soaked. I continued to plunge my cock deep into Anita's hot cunt, and she and I had found a rhythm that I knew was going to make me cum. She was growling her excitement with her face buried in the blonde girl's crotch. I had never experienced sex this dirty and exciting before, and soon I was crying out as I pumped Anita's cunt full of my cum.

Dazed, I rolled off her, and immediately the glasses guy had removed his glasses and put his face between Anita's legs, lapping up the cum. I sat on the floor next to the bed and watched as Anita continued to eat the blonde girl, and no-longer-with-glasses guy continued to eat Anita. When I left, Anita was playing with her clit, and the blonde girl's mouth was full of glasses guy's cock.

I wandered back into the living room and made myself another Black Russian. The house was now littered with moaning groups of various sizes and configurations, all vigorously fucking and sucking. I had finished most of my drink when Celeste appeared.

She was naked, and for first time I was able to fully appreciate her body. Her breasts were elegant, yet impressively large, with big pink nipples. Her cunt was spectacular, with a lush growth of brown hair which was immaculately trimmed to reveal her inviting clit and lips. She walked up to me and caressed my face. "Having a good time?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

She paused and regarded me silently for a moment. "I have a favor to ask of you, Andre."

"Sure," I said. "Anything."

"I want you to help me make a lifelong dream come true."

"I'd love to do that, Celeste."

She gave me a mischievous grin, then look my hand and led me to a small room at the far end of the house. She asked me to lie on the bed there, and she leaned down to take my cock in her mouth. It felt fantastic. Then she got on top of me and and put my cock inside her. That felt fantastic, too. I loved having her big tits pressed against my chest. We began to fuck in a slow, sensual way. I looked into her eyes and saw an expectant look there.

Then Dmitri appeared, behind her on the bed. She stopped moving and her body grew tense, and she gave a little whimper. Then I felt a new and different kind of pressure on my cock, something sliding along it. and I realized the Dmitri had inserted his cock in her ass.

Celeste lay still as Dmitri worked his way inside her. Then slowly, she began to move, controlling the way both cocks went in and out of her. She let out a loud, guttural moan as she found a rhythm that she liked. Her eyes were closed and her face was a mask of concentration.

I couldn't really see Dmitri, but I could feel him, and I know that Celeste could feel both of us. Her hips were beginning to move faster and more forcefully, as Dmitri and I matched her rhythm. She began to speak softly and urgently to me, "Oh god, Andre, this is so good. This is better than I thought it would be. I'm going to cum all over your cock. I'm going to..." and at this point she let out a long, sustained, carnal howl of pleasure.

I think Dmitri may have cum in her ass. I did not cum -- the experience was a bit overwhelming for me. I know that Celeste loved it. On the drive home, we were both mostly silent and reflective. When we arrived at my place, Celeste leaned over and kissed me. Her kiss was wicked and erotic, but somehow also warm and affectionate.

That was six months ago. I waited and waited. Despite the intense experiences we had shared, I still didn't feel like I could initiate contact. But moments ago, as I was typing this, I received a text...

Thanks again for reading, my dears. Don't forget to vote.

12