All Comments on 'Celeste'

by AlwaysHungry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A solid piece of erotica.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Nice!!! Good people having great sex, and no one getting hurt... Excellent!! Very nicely written, with good, but not overwhelming descriptions!! Really well done AlwaysHungry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

According the bio you've been gone a while. I get the feeling you should have stayed away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex is so mechanical. So lacking in preliminaries/foreplay before going further.

Needed lots of dialog during sex scenes. About how each liked what was being done to him/her? And whether he/she wanted more?

Needed much more in the way of teasing -- beginning with the under-the-table handjob. Too rushed to cumming.

Had real potential. But meh.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 1 year agoAuthor

To the the disgruntled Anonymous (not the happy ones): clearly, Celeste likes to try to shock the young Andre and push his boundaries. She's not the sentimental type, and probably not your type, either. But as they say, different strokes for different folks.

canonrfshootercanonrfshooterover 1 year ago

Too much sex with too many people and barely tension and excitements buildup. Reads like a cheap porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suppose that experiencing a party like that, and a woman like her would be every horny guys set dream come true. I can only hope that I would someday be invited to also experience one too.

I know that I'd love it!

5 Stars!

Orpheum69

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

I liked the first part where she just grabbed him but after that it got a bit mundane. 4 stars.

MrViixMrViixabout 1 year ago

Five stars! I enjoyed your story, very much; thank you for contributing. Please ignore the ungrateful comments--I simply don't understand why people, if they don't like a story, just don't move on. It takes a lot of courage to put your work out into the world, and I applaud your courage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous