Celeste Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste's pussy felt so good, but he wanted more, "Please please touch me!" He looked up with watery pleading eyes, "My cock! Please!"

Bartholomew leaned up just enough to grip his brother's erection, he stroked it in time to his thrusts and was greeted with another surprise. With each pull on the cock the inner walls quivered like mad. He snarled, knowing he wasn't going to last as long as he normally would with his brother's party trick tantalizing his cock, "Fuck fuck!" He kept stroking his brother, his brows furrowed, "I'm gonna fill this sexy whore body of yours."

Celeste's nipples tingled and he felt a little orgasm clench inside of himself, "Yes!" He cried out, his voice hoarse from the panting and screaming.

Bartholomew bent down and latched his lips around a nipple through the mesh fabric and sucked. Celeste started to chant 'yes, yes, yes' over and over again as a hand dug into his brother's blonde hair to keep him there. The pounding of his pussy never slowed and he could feel his juices splashing onto his and Bartholomew's thighs with each powerful snap of his brother's hips. Bartholomew moved to the other nipple and this time he nibbled it until Celeste was crying tears of joy. He used his teeth to hold it as he pulled back, stretching the bud to its limit before letting it pop from his mouth. Celeste shuddered violently beneath him and called out his name. The sound wrecked Bartholomew and he let out a deep growl, closer than ever to his climax.

"You ready?" Bartholomew's voice was deep and husky, "You ready to become my little cumdump?"
"Oh fuck," Celeste's eyes rolled back and he arched, just on the edge of coming.

Seeing his brother in ecstasy, his beautiful, pleasure laced face blushing from his language was enough. Bartholomew's orgasm slammed into him and he let out a deep, primal sound. He roughly pressed his hip against Celeste as he started to pump rope after rope of hot, thick cum deep into his brother's pussy. At the last full spurt he pulled back a little, gathered his bearings and his breath as his cock dribbled the last vestiges of semen into his brother. When he pulled out it was with a wet sucking sound and he watched with heady eyes as his cum started to bubble out of his brother's pink swollen hole.

Celeste writhed on the desk and whispered, "I haven't...I mean..."

"I know," Bartholomew snapped even as he was still panting for breath. He grabbed Celeste's arm and pulled him off the desk. He turned him around and pushed his chest onto the wood, the position forcing his ass high into the air, "Spread your legs," he watched as his brother obeyed. Wider now, more of his cum trickled out as aided by Celeste's own copious juices. He reached up and dragged his fingers through the mess then up the center of Celeste's ass cheeks. He found the puckered entrance and began to work his finger into it, "I said you're going to become my cumdump. That means I need to fill all your holes."

Celeste let out a long needy moan and pushed back against the finger. He reached forward and took hold of the edge of the desk. He slowly rocked his hips in time to the careful introduction of his brother's finger into his ass. Bartholomew was still watching his brother drip their mingled cum and he became transfixed. He slowly sank to his knees, still working his finger to get a better look. Without thinking he leaned forward and licked the soaking slit. Celeste jolted, surprised his brother was licking his own cum from him.

"Why are you so sexy," Bartholomew removed his finger slowly and closed his eyes. He pushed more of his tongue into the wetness and actually moaned. He shifted his position so he was now on his knees in front of his brother lapping freely at the opening. The more he licked the more juice Celeste produced and the more his cum came rolling out with it, "you can drink it like milk."

He was in wonderment as he pressed his mouth completely over his brother's sex. He pushed his tongue inside, scooping out warm juice and his own thick cum. After a while he puckered his lips and began to suck, drawing out even more cream with a deep moan. The god of lust was trying desperately not to rock his hips. He didn't want Bartholomew to stop, feeling his brother's mouth suckling at his center, tasting himself uncaring, was the most arousing thing he had ever experienced. When he felt his brother pull his lips apart with his fingers he felt his cock bounce and he knew he was gonna come soon.

Bartholomew pulled away just enough to command, "Come on slut, I wanna drink you," he smacked his pale ass and heard Celeste's gasp. To hurry him along he fluttered his tongue over the tip of Celeste's large, hard clit. Celeste's knees buckled so Bartholomew moved his tongue to the opening and pushed it in and wiggled it wildly, pressing against the clasping walls. He heard his brother call his name just before his pussy began to gush. Bartholomew parted his lips wider and swallowed down every sweet squirt that rushed into his mouth. He had deposited essence deep inside and this fresh flow of pussy juice brought more of his own hot cum along with it. He drank it all, guzzling down his own slightly salty cream and his brother's sweeter clear liquid. He pulled away before Celeste was through and enjoyed the last few spurts that hit his chest and made a warm river between his pecs.

Standing once more and taking his place behind his brother again, Bartholomew pushed his index finger back into Celeste's puckered ass hole.

"Wha...what are you..." Celeste could barely speak, he was so weak, both from the climax he just had and the rough fucking from before.

Bartholomew was stroking his own cock, "Your tasty cunt's got me hard again."

Celeste looked over his shoulder wide eyed, "I can't..." he licked his dry lips.

"You don't have to do anything slut," he started to work in another finger, "you're my cumdump remember? Just lay there and let me fill you back up bitch."

Celeste shivered, feeling pleasure course thorough his body despite his fatigue. He closed his eyes when he felt Bartholomew push his cock into his pussy and thrust it a few times before he pulled it back out. His confusion was answered when his brother started pushing his lubed up dick against his ass. He bit his lower lip and pushed back trying to be helpful.

"I might tear you," Bartholomew didn't sound concerned.

"You won't," Celeste sighed and snapped his hips back. His ass hole sucked up the entire head of Bartholomew's penis.

He grunted then grinned, "I should have known, fucking cock hungry whore," then he pushed in slowly all the way.

Celeste felt the gentle swaying of Bartholomew's hips get steadily faster and faster until he realized his brother intended to take him with as much vigor as he had pounded into his pussy. He spread his legs and took what he was forced to accept. He felt his cock slapping against his belly, leaving precum droplets on his skin.

Soon Celeste was crying out again, tears running down his face, his body sweaty as Bartholomew reached his brutal pace. He bit his lower lip, trying not to scream, to conserve his voice and it was during that silence he heard a knock on the door.

"Bartholomew it's me," Lawrence's voice could be heard clearly.

Celeste felt Bartholomew's cock swell inside of him and heard him moan.

"Use your key," Bartholomew gripped Celeste's hips tighter and slammed into him harder than he had before.

Lawrence worked the lock and stepped in. At first it took him a moment to figure out what was going on, but when he did he shut the door quickly and re-locked it. He smiled as he began to walk towards the desk, "I came to check on Celeste, but he appears to be fine," he chuckled.

Bartholomew hadn't stopped his movements. He reached down, grabbed a handful of Celeste's shiny hair and yanked his head back, "Show him your slutty face."

Lawrence looked as he stepped closer and thought Celeste looked utterly exhausted. His eyes were half lidded, his mouth hung open with drool at the corners, his cheeks were covered with dried and fresh tears and his sweat soaked hair was matted to his forehead. He looked well used and pathetic. It turned him on so much that, without realizing it, he started to squeeze his cock that was hiding in the folds of his robe.

There was a trickling sound and Bartholomew chuckled, "Oh he likes the sight of that. I'm in his ass so his cunt's been squirting freely. It's sexy as hell," he heard Celeste moan and saw him roll out his tongue, "see, the bitch wants more. Do it," he smirked at his brother, "fuck that eager mouth."

Lawrence stepped up and touched the side of Celeste's face, "No no, he looks near done. Besides, Connor is waiting for me."

"Give me...a second..." Bartholomew grunted and dropped his head. He gave Celeste a few more pumps before pushing in all the way as his climax hit him. He let out a sexy growl as he emptied himself deep inside his brother's well fucked ass. Celeste let out a weak shout has his cock finally began to shoot his load onto the underside of his brother's desk. He let out a sigh then collapsed, glancing up at Lawrence pitifully. Bartholomew pulled out and watched his cum roll out then down Celeste's ass until it settled between the folds of the pussy lips. He was panting and a bit shaky, but he was able to pull Celeste to him and walk backwards until he was sitting in his desk chair. He bundled Celeste up onto his lap and ran a hand up and down his back trying to comfort him. Bartholomew looked up at Lawrence, "Connor?" He asked with a thick voice. He and Celeste were both breathing hard.

"Yes," Lawrence stopped touching his cock and crossed his hands over his belly, "I'm taking him to the mortal realm. There are a few restaurants he mentions now and then. So, I told him I'll take him to one for dinner tonight."

Bartholomew gave his brother a knowing look for a moment. Celeste tucked his head, his hair covered his face and most of his body in his curled position. Bartholomew was still stroking his back, soothing him when he spoke to Lawrence matter-of-factly, "You're falling for him."

Lawrence looked taken aback, blinking rapidly as he thought of how to answer, "What? No, he's just a distraction after so many ages. A little human plaything," he waved his hand dismissively, "it's simple lust is all."

"No it's not," Celeste's voice was hoarse and a bit weedy, but easily heard from behind the shield of his hair.

Bartholomew looked down at the bent head then back up at Lawrence with a smirk and a lifted brow. Lawrence opened his mouth to speak then clamped it shut again. He shook his head and gave a great swallow then turned on his heel to leave but was stopped by Bartholomew's voice.

"Hey, can you bring us a change of clothes?" The god of war lifted his hand and waved towards the floor, "Ours are soaked."

"I'm sorry," Celeste whispered.

"Don't be," Bartholomew reassured his brother.

"It's hot," he and Lawrence said it in unison, and they looked at each other surprised then smiled when they heard Celeste chuckle.

Lawrence nodded, "Yes, I can do that," he turned and finally left.

Bartholomew heard the door lock. He tapped Celeste's shoulder until he lifted his head and looked at him with his crystal blue eyes. Bartholomew gave him a sincere look, "I wasn't too harsh was I?"

Celeste gave him a radiant smile, "Not at all," he reached up and cupped the side of his face, "I loved every moment of it," his smile slowly faded and expression turned sorrowful, "I'm just wondering why it took you so long..."

Bartholomew bit his inner cheek and furrowed his brow. He was a little ashamed to voice his answer, but he knew it was only fair. He cleared his throat, "I am already protective of you, but you're a succubus...you'll have many many more lovers..."

Understanding immediately dawned on Celeste's face, "You're afraid you'll get jealous."

His brother nodded, "Yes. So, I'm hoping that knowing I only have to share your pretty cuntboy body with two others will keep that emotion at bay."

Celeste smiled, "I'm flattered, and I can promise you this form will only be for you three. For what it's worth," his expression and voice became sultry, "I've never been fucked so well before. My body feels sooo good," he licked his upper lip, "and I'm not even sore," he batted his lashes.

"Are you trying to vie for another round?" Bartholomew asked astonished.

Celeste grinned, "Only if it's working...."

12