Celeste Revs Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yummy, at least back on.

Celeste went to the short guy, draped an arm over his shoulders and cooed, "Oh hi Nash, it's a pleasure to meet you."

The guy reacted as if he'd been electrocuted, jumping off his seat and yelling, "Get away from me you whore. If my wife sees you with me, she'll castrate me."

"Leave her be, Cecil, she's with me, it's a case of mistaken identity," Nash said, expertly pulling the new arrival off Cecil while expertly testing the firmness of a breast and checking to find is she was without excessive stomach roll.

"Christ, Celeste, aren't you a honey?"

Wriggling free, she asked hadn't he seen all the publicity around her in the last two days.

"Sorry, nah. Since I've retired from footie, the only TV I watch is sport and action movies. How did you rate to received all the media exposure my sister has raved on about?"

"I talked about myself."

"So, Cecil is correct, you are a prostitute, a high class one."

"Nash, what are you doing with that gorgeous woman?" said a female, dressed in a tux and so was obviously the maître 'd.

"Oh, hi Kathi, this is my new girlfriend, Celeste somebody."

Celeste turned and smiled at Kathi who face turned almost radiant as she screamed, "Omigod, it's Celeste Parker, the Australian wonder woman business tycoon who's returned from a long absence in America to head her family's strongly performing X21 corporation."

Chairs scraped as female diners stood to improve their view of the celebrity and people clapped or whistled.

When the uproar died and Kathi was greeting a party of new arrivals and Nash had ordered Celeste her champagne cocktail, he asked, "What the fuck was that all about?"

"I put on that act with Cecil to capture your attention and, incidentally, correctly anticipating I'd need protection. It's just PR spilling over to capture the public since I'm a silver blond, good looking with great tits."

"Yeah, I now understand," Nash said, eyes glued to her chest.

The maître 'd personally showed Nash and Celeste to their table and during the next couple of hours, three freelance social photographs burst in on them asked them to pose for photographs. When they bullied Celeste to give them some memorable quotes for publication, Nash stood and said menacing, "Fuck off, bottom feeder slime ball" and each time the hapless photographer expertly faded away.

Outside the restaurant, Celeste said she'd go home by cab because it was in the opposite direction to where Nash would be going to the other side of the harbour and she had no wish to call her hired driver.

"I was... you know... hoping for some kisses and first date light groping."

"You've had sufficient for our first date when you kiss me good night. If you want more, take me out of the city early next Saturday for a Dirty Weekend."

"Stone the crows and cheers, you're a real bonzer, babe," Nash grinned, lapsing into old-time Aussie slang rarely heard these days apart from comedians and entertainment presentations to tourists.

When Celeste was waiting for the lift to go to her mother's apartment, she tapped her vulva just the once and thought coming home was good and she was now becoming really fired up. Nash appeared suitable to become her regular consummate lover. Now all she had to do was to find somewhere half-decent to live. She'd get Nash to assist her with that and suggest they look for an apartment which appealed to them both and watch with interest how would he react to the bait.

The End