Celestial Princess is a Pervert

Story Info
From heaven to fucking demon cock in a stage show.
9.5k words
4.82
7.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

Despite the eternal war with the demons and their underground citadels, the Heavenly Realm of the god-like Celestial Elves was usually a peaceful place. Their colossal gleaming cities floated high in the clouds guarded by layers of powerful barriers, far above the embattled lands below. Even if some demons could fly most would not risk their immortal lives to fight the strongest beings the heavens had to offer at their homes.

Even if the demons were not coming in, it did not mean Princess Solaria was not constantly thinking about going out. Instead of studying the perfect order of the heavens and magic, most days she simply sat on one of the many balconies of her manor and watched the distant ground below. Whenever she parted the clouds, she also revealed a small part of the white heavenly city to the mortals below. They fell to their knees or ran for cover and the princess wanted to think that it was because they were horrified of seeing the uniform white structures when what they built on the ground was so complex and varied.

"What's that?" Solaria uttered the moment she jolted out from her contemplation over the intricacies of a mortal city's chaotic street design that looked like nobody had actually planned it but it still somehow existed. A magical pulse that sounded the alarm radiated through the heavenly city and swayed the princess's long golden hair a bit. Even if she knew what it meant, it was still so rare that she was filled with momentary excitement and a slight twist in her stomach.

"Princess, we should move inside and activate all the barriers," a dutiful maid who was clad in white from head to toe spoke. Solaria observed the clouds in the distance with her golden eyes before lifting her right hand to cover her lips to hide a tilted smile. Even if it was slightly devious in nature, to most who would have seen it, it would have only made her picturesquely perfect features look even more beautiful.

"This alarm is highly unusual, gather all my servants and lead them to assist in the defense of the City Cores. I will be all that's needed to guard my manor," Solaria instructed and even if all the maids present looked a bit shocked under their masks, none of them would argue with a command from the direct descendant of the Celestial Emperor. Though the royal scion knew someone would complain to her father but that was an issue for later on, now she had a chance to create exciting opportunities to change her fate.

Once Solaria was alone in her manor, she knelt down at the main hall in her white translucent robes to pray for any sign from the ancestral spirits and the stars. Just like she had done many times when pondering if something would change for the better if she defied her father and just left the Heavenly Realm to explore the world below. Though this time she lowered all the barriers around her manor to give fate a bigger chance to give her a clear sign.

Barely a few moments passed before a cloaked form wearing a red mask burst through the hall's front door. He was clad in darkness and his very existence was in contrast with the white and gold hall he intruded into. Though Solaria's eyes almost sparked from excitement while her heart beat faster from seeing something she had never seen before outside illustrated books, a demon.

"Tremble before Prince Asher, the future Demon Emperor, for your barriers and powers pale in comparison to my might," the demon declared while he seemed oblivious to the fact that the barriers were activating around the manor to block all escape. Now that Solaria had gained such a blatant sign, she was not going to let it escape or the meeting disturbed.

"A real Demon Prince? Daring to run rampant here you must be or did your masters send you here as a distraction?" Solaria voiced with a slight head tilt while she stood up with a shift of her long silky hair that almost radiated around her. Even from a distance, it was clear that the demon towered over her in height and width but all Solaria could think about was what he would do next. It definitely would be something nobody of her kind would ever do, especially in her presence.

"Silence, you certainly are pretty enough to pass as a heavenly princess so you must do," Asher boomed while he walked across the hall. His masked face looked around to inspect the white pillars and the golden decorations. Despite the magnificence of the materials, all of it was simple in design to the point of it being a waste.

Solaria almost wanted to apologize in case the demon considered actually seeing the heavenly abode from the inside a disappointment since even here the laws of the realm mandated the location of every object. Just moving a single pillar would make the maids beg her to return it until she gave up or her father would show up to explain to her about the perfect order with such eloquence that even she could not debate it. But even if she was convinced to return the object to the mandated place every time, she could not but feel bored of it all when seeing such perfect chaos in everything the mortals built.

"Do what? You want me to do something?" Solaria uttered while she hid her soft lips with her right hand. Even if the other person was a demon, a being of chaos who held no regard for the perfect order, just the thought of letting him see her disgracefully excited grin almost made her blush. Though all he seemed to focus on were the considerable mounds that her gown failed to hide in any way. In fact, her nipples were almost visible through the unnatural white fabric that slightly flowed around her.

"The Demon Emperor has personally tasked me to find him a royal bride from the heavens and he will make me his heir," Asher announced while purple energy began manifesting around him with sparks. "Not that the marriage will be little more than to humiliate the Celestial Emperor by having her daughter be fucked before a crowd of celebrating demons."

The purple energy spiraled around Solaria while her mind tried to imagine what Asher had just said even as she was not sure what fuck meant. Though as slight agitation filled her just from his tone and greed, she became sure that she was not bored enough to go with what had just been proposed even if she would love to see a celebrating demon crowd since it should be far more exciting than any emotionless Celestial Elf gathering.

"How about a counteroffer, you will stay here and entertain me instead," Solaria voiced with a playful grin. White light manifested around her and burned away the demonic energy out of existence. Then white orbs burst into existence to circle around Asher. He jumped away from them with great speed that blurred his body but the lights followed him. He tried to counter with the magic of his own but all of it faded away as a clear indication that his power was far below that of the Celestial Princess's.

"You aren't going to say anything? Aren't you supposed to say something if you are losing?" Solaria asked with a casual head tilt. Her eyes followed the demon frantically jumping into the air and using the pillars to avoid the encroaching divine magic. But the movement of the white orbs was almost instantaneous and they just followed him wherever he went. Not that it stopped him from fleeing from them like the literal apocalypse was chasing him.

Asher slammed himself into the door of the hall with a purple flash but an even bigger white barrier flash knocked him down on the floor with a painful groan. The chasing orbs stopped to rotate around him and Solaria pointed a ring at him. After a bright flash, the only thing left of the demon was a pile of his possessions on the floor. His physical body had been captured into the heavenly royal's ring.

"Just stay there and learn not to make so much noise, it would be bad if someone else found you. I'm not allowed to keep pets, let alone demons," Solaria mused while she spoke to her ring. Asher was naked inside of it but his initial reaction was to attack the white walls around him that just dissipated his magic as the dimensional prison would have been able to hold even stronger beings than him if trapped inside.

"Don't you look indecent," Solaria uttered with a sudden blush after she peeked inside the ring for a moment. Asher had a tall and muscular body with purple demonic skin. Though even then his face was handsome and the red eyes gave him a certain soul-piercing sharpness despite his panicked state. Not to mention that his flaccid but long cock swayed around with his every move.

"Since when have your kind humiliated your enemies? What do you want?" Asher demanded the moment he calmed down a bit. He took a bit more regal pose that elevated his penis as he adjusted his silver hair. At that moment Solaria cut the visual connection with the ring as she was suddenly feeling far too many strange things. Things that amused and tilted her at the same time.

"I told you, entertain me a bit and I will let you go," Solaria almost uttered while she tried to shake away the image of the naked demon from her mind. But no matter how hard she tried, he kept burning her vision. So she went to look at the demon's things on the floor to see if he had left behind something interesting that lacked clear design but still somehow existed. Though at that thought, the demon's symmetrical abs began filling her thoughts.

"Just what kind of entertainment do you have in mind? Perhaps you are seeing something you might like?" Asher voiced with an oddly seductive tone that suddenly made Solaria's back tingle in a weird way. Though she just knelt down to look at a strange obsidian dagger that to her disappointment was fully symmetrical. She had definitely expected a far more chaotic design to a demon's weapon. So her mind began showing her the thick veins of the demon's cock that formed up like an intricate web of chaos.

"Is there something you are good at? Like some demon instrument or something?" Solaria asked while she used her magic to contain all of the possessions into floating orbs of light in case something was dangerous. Though to her disappointment, she did not notice anything that was not golden coins or something else symmetrical. The strange mask was somehow the most interesting thing among the scant belongings.

"I'm renowned for my talents to please. All the women of the Demon Realm are lining up to my manor and begging to have my full attention," Asher declared while Solaria did the mistake of glancing within the prison to see how the demon's cock had grown and risen. Even if she had immediately cut the connection, the throbbing manhood had burned into her mind even harder, like it was the only thing she found worthy of being called a demon's weapon.

"Really now, then please me all you can, with your full attention," Solaria voiced. She was feeling a bit hot and dirty all of a sudden but even then she could not resist her impulse to look at the demon again. This time he was posing with his body and his muscles bulged as he lifted his hands. The more she looked at him, the more she was fascinated by his physical build, like when she was looking at some new type of a mortal city.

"I'm assuming you wish to examine me more thoroughly. I will do my best to present everything I have to offer even as this is an awfully lonely stage," Asher exclaimed like all fear had been wiped from his mind. Solaria sat down to stare at him while covering the blush on her face with both hands even as nobody was looking. She was barely able to describe in her mind what she was doing but it definitely was not according to any perfect rules and she wanted more of it.

"Demon performances are like this, giving and relaying emotions just with bodily acts?" Solaria almost uttered while Asher thrust his hip forward to sway his curved cock in the air. An odd sense of hunger filled her stomach with a swirl and a bit of saliva formed on her tongue that she was forced to swallow down. And since nobody was looking, she sent a flash of white light to break one of the nearby pillars, the pieces formed into a shattered phallic object just from the princess's intent.

"This is just the presentation of the main actor. I would still need someone to perform with to do a proper act of carnal excitement," Asher said and he took a hold of his base. As he began to slowly move the skin on his rod, Solaria was forced to swallow again as she saw the bulged purple veins shift and slide like on some demonic art display of chaos. The tip throbbed like a tasty mushroom on its own at each pull from the skin but even as all of it was so simple, it made the princess feel countless things she lacked words for.

"Perform with? There are things that could make this... show even more exciting?" Solaria panted with slightly ragged breathing. She stopped trying to understand what was happening and simply wanted to enjoy the show. And to gain time to do so she made the barriers around her manor strengthen to the point that nobody else would be able to disturb her moment of tilted confusion as she knew it was wrong in countless ways but did not want it to end.

"If you wish to see something truly exciting there are shows in the Demon Realm that make all other plays boring," Asher explained but then he suddenly realized that he had some more immediate possibilities he should pursue than escape. "But how about I try to please you myself first, my manhood is quite pleasant to touch and I'm really good with my tongue."

Solaria really did not want anybody to see her face that was almost glowing red but another possibility came to her mind. So she focused while a juvenile grin distorted her beautiful features. Since the demon liked stroking his sausage-like rod, she should at least try it. So a moment later, white light surrounded Asher's cock and it seemingly disappeared.

"What did you do?" Asher exclaimed with borderline panic. Meanwhile, Solaria jolted to her feet to stare with slight horror at a cock that had grown out of her ring to tower before her face. She had not understood just how big it had been but like this, the web of purple veins looked even more fascinating.

"Didn't you just say how pleasant your cock is," Solaria uttered while her left hand clamped on the pulsing rod. She squeezed it hard and barely managed to connect her thumb and index finger while the rest of the rod swell a bit. The veins shifted like the streets of the mortal cities she had observed for a long time. It made her think that underground demon cities must be like this cock, giant constructs of constantly shifting tunnels of all shapes and sizes.

"You are the one stroking me? Right?" Asher demanded while Solaria slid her left hand up the rod and imagined that she was a giant observing an ever-changing tower built by demons. A thought that made her want to see a real city built by them even more as anything they built on the surface was destroyed by the heavens.

"How dare you even suggest that. There is no way I would sully my fingers with this carnal demon thing that is an affront to all planned order," Solaria exclaimed and she let go of the cock to swing it with her right hand like she was trying to throw away something that had latched into her finger. Though the more she watched the purple meat sway, the closer she brought it to her face and her urge to give it a taste test grew.

"Are you just swinging my cock around?" Asher demanded while he cupped his balls to make sure that they were safe. He was staring at his disappeared manhood with no small amount of distress. Not even the silky hand or the gentle breath on his skin had fully calmed him down, like he would never see his cock again as it belonged to another.

"Yes, so what do you do with this thing when you want to have fun?" Solaria asked and her lips approached the cock like to lick it but then she hesitated. Instead, she looked at her fingers that had been touching the rod and she brought them to her lips. There was a slightly salty taste on her fingertips but their cleanliness almost made her sigh in disappointment.

"Stroke it while watching exciting carnal shows and find willing females to share moments of mutual passion," Asher replied and Solaria clamped her slightly soaked thumb and index finger on his tip. She gave it a slight rub while concluding that the strange surface was silkier to touch than the rest of the fleshy rod. So her desire to do the taste test focused on the tip.

"These shows you keep mentioning, describe them for me," Solaria said and she tilted the cock away from her. Even with something as exotic as a demon cock to have at her disposal, her own body was feeling strange things that competed with her attention. So her left hand slid to press into her lower stomach through her gown while she crossed her thighs.

"Where do I even begin, there are so many of them to all kinds of tastes and new ones are being invented all the time," Asher replied with a stern tone. His voice was suddenly almost making Solaria tremble and she pressed her fingers into her swollen knob and as she looked down, she wanted to try rubbing the cock into her own sensitive parts.

"Are there any about teaching a princess to have fun?" Solaria asked even what she truly wanted to know was if two people rubbed their special places together, would it feel even better than when doing it alone. Especially since the demon man's special place seemed to have so much more to it.

"Yes, in one of my favorites the Celestial Princess is having fun until she learns to love every cock," Asher said and Solaria let go of his penis. She was suddenly very focused on the fact that Asher had looked very uncomfortable if not panicked the whole time. She had somehow managed to ignore it before but now she even returned his manhood to him and he clamped on it like just to make sure it was real.

"Can I see it?" Solaria asked after a heavy swallow. If it was some kind of a play, it would not bother others even if she did not know what was going on. She could just watch it as many times as it was needed and maybe ask questions if something needed clarification.

"Sure, in the green pouch is a portal crystal, just break it and we can visit the brothel near my manor," Asher instructed and Solaria located the pouch. White light opened it and took out a crystal that was filled with purple energy.

"Is this it, the sign? A simple step through a portal... and I'm elsewhere," Solaria pondered with a tap of her chin and she focused on the demon's clothes. "Since I'm going to the Demon Realm, I should dress properly."

"You have everything you will ever need at my manor, why use my plain robes?" Asher asked but Solaria was already putting the red mask on her face and floating the black robe to cover her white gown. Once she also wore the belt with the pouches, she stared at the crystal before her and let it fall. Excitement tingled her stomach and then she saw the air ripple and tear open.

"A single step, a simple single step and I'm away," Solaria panted while the portal stabilized before her into a purple doorway that showed a dark obsidian hall that was filled with strange statues. There were so many colors among the decorations that she was almost awed by the utter chaos even as nothing was moving. Just like the mortal cities that had halted most movement and simply existed to slowly disappear seemingly on their own.

"Are you doing it? Did we enter the portal?" Asher asked and Solaria closed her eyes. Then she took steps forward in a straight line while the mask hid her playful smile. Nobody could blame her if she entered the portal deceived by a demon. If her father wanted to blame anyone, it was his fault that the Heavenly Realm was so boring that she would be this easily tempted to escape the perfect order and the endless study of divine magic.

"Master, you are not master," a groaning voice declared and Solaria opened her eyes to see that most of the statues in the hall were now alive. They were large intricate creatures of obsidian stone. One of them approached her and tried to grab her shoulder. Just in a moment, his body burst with white light and the seemingly solid black stone burst into dust. The rest of the creatures immediately retreated even as some hissed in defiance.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers