Celestial Princess is a Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your master wants you to guide me to his favorite brothel. I will release him after I have seen stage shows until I'm bored," Solaria announced and even the stone creatures looked at each other in confusion. Though one of them came closer and leaned down like he was meeting his new master.

"Mistress, let me guide you, the prince often uses me to ride to his brothel and carry women back," the large obsidian beast growled. Solaria nodded to him and he turned around to offer his back. She floated to it and sat down like she was riding on a side saddle.

"What is happening? Did you meet some issues?" Asher demanded with slight eagerness. Solaria just stroked the ring and responded to him that one of his helpful servants was carrying her to a brothel. To it, he just cursed something about needing less cowardly servants.

** * **

Solaria entered a large lobby alone as her guide had been too large to enter. The opulent space was filled with all kinds of strange demons and she was barely able to stop herself from being lured into inspecting them up close. Ever since she had entered the Demon Realm she had seen so many intriguing things that if she did not have a clear goal in mind, she might have never reached the brothel and simply lost her way on the countless underground streets and caverns even with her guide.

"Hello there, you smell new, you can call me Zona, do you mind me asking why you are here?" a voluptuous pink succubus eagerly exclaimed while she leaned to sniff Solaria's mask. The elf took an instinctual step back from the naked demon but was calmed down by her cheerful smile. The princess was not sure if she had ever seen anyone look so happy.

"I'm here to watch a show," Solaria replied and the succubus suddenly looked very disappointed. She even pulled from her silver hair with mild agitation like she needed it to control her eagerness while her red eyes tried to burn through Solaria's robes. Though the princess too was examining the pink skin but it had the same flawless boringness to it as her own perfect alabaster skin.

"Sure, just watch a show, but I will be keeping a close eye on you, in case you change your mind," Zona sighed and she manifested a piece of paper with text on it. Just with a glance, it was clearly some kind of a schedule but the succubus did not even try to explain it as she just bolted to lean into a large red demon that had just entered.

"Heavenly Maiden is a Slut, Priestess Fights an Ogre's Cock, the Celestial Princess Fucks her Maids?" Solaria uttered while she read the schedule. Her eyes tilted around and she headed toward the signs that indicated the direction of the stage. Though just her melodic voice had attracted gazes from some male demons who now followed her with more than their eyes.

Solaria froze the moment she entered a large cavern hall that had multiple stages and pathways layered down a crater of colorful perversion. Demons were on top of each other all around it and only some of them were on any kind of a stage. In seconds she heard more deranged words than she had heard in her entire immortal life in the heavens before. Not to even mention the multitude of bodily acts that she was too ashamed to stare at for long even as nobody was trying to hide anything.

The entire place was in utter chaos, to put it mildly as there did not seem to be any rules, just impulses and actions. Solaria would have lost herself just to observe it all if she had not managed to set herself a goal to reach a few empty chairs next to one of the smaller stages at the corner of the cratered hall. The spot would grant her the view of even the empty main stage at the bottom of the chaos and most things on the way to it. Though once she was seated she just began staring at how one of the blue succubi was doing more than rubbing her special spot into a large red ogre's cock. She was taking it in and smiling even wider than Zona had.

"Are we in the brothel now? It's really unfair if you won't let me see anything," Asher voiced and without even thinking about it, Solaria began projecting her vision into the white walls of the dimensional prison. She was pressing her hands into her mask like to hide her blush while her urge to cross and rub her thighs grew stronger.

"Hello there, looking for some company?" a rough voice asked. It belonged to a tall red demon who had come next to Solaria with a throbbing erection. Her eyes immediately locked on it and inspected the throbbing veins and the bulging tip. This rod did not look as appealing as Asher's but it still made her want to see how the different-looking veins would move if rubbed.

"Are those pretty hands real?" the demon voiced as he stared at Solaria's elegant hands. The milky alabaster skin was in heavy contrast to any demon in the hall and he just grabbed his base to give it a slight stroke while staring at her scant exposed flesh. She too stared at them with slight confusion, if anything her hands were boring in their simplicity, they did not even have any notable bulging veins that would move with a rub like in his cock.

"Do you mind if I touch your cock?" Solaria asked with a slight utterance. The demon just grinned wider with his sharp teeth and stepped forward to be well within Solaria's reach. She tried to poke the cock with her left hand but the demon suddenly grabbed her wrist. He did not use much force but he rubbed his coarse leathery skin into her flesh like to feel her out.

"Not so fast, show me your face, I won't let just anyone touch me," the demon mused and he reached with his other hand for Solaria's mask. But it was stopped by a burst of white light that entrapped his arm. At that instant, a wave of shock radiated through the hall even as the small shining light was eclipsed by many other lights.

"Holy magic, you are a Celestial Elf?" a loud borderline shriek echoed in the hall. Now the succubus whom Solaria had observed was staring at her with open eyes. Though so was everybody else and most even stopped fucking even as the magical bind disappeared.

"Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch the show," Solaria uttered while her body burned from all the demonic stares. Odd pressure was building in her head while the intensity of the silent attention was making her forehead sweat a bit. Like she had killed the brothel the same way the mortal cities died with silent stillness. Though one pink body was moving even as the others waited.

"No no, that just won't do, you will be part of the show, I insist," Zona declared after a long lick of her lips. She just waved her hand and a pulse of purple energy radiated through the area, in moments demonic barriers began splitting the cratered hall into sections and strange shapeless creatures crawled through them like they were portals.

"Release me if you actually want to see the show and not turn this into a slaughter," Asher demanded and Solaria felt a moment of relief. She had not been sure how she could actually convince the demons if her very being offended them somehow. Like one of the demons breaking into the Heavenly Realm would, not that she had tried to bring in the order like the very existence of demons would bring chaos as was evident of the utter randomness that had incurred around her from the moment she had met one.

"Please do not resist, I don't want to harm even one strand of your hair before the show," Zona added while Solaria hesitated to actually test if she could overpower everything that was around her, especially since it was not why she was here. So she decided to release Asher who manifested next to her in all of his naked glory.

"This Celestial Elf is my guest, you will treat her with respect and not just as a toy for your amusement," Asher commanded while he reached his hand over Solaria's shoulders like they were the best of friends. The move confused her to just stare at his hand but she got no impulse to remove it. Despite its size the hold on her was gentle and she almost wanted it to hug her more.

"Guest? May I have the name of this celestial maiden?" Zona inquired while the hunger on her face just grew like she wanted to devour Solaria along with her robes in more ways than one. And she was not alone, even as some demons had resumed their fucking, most of them still stared at Solaria.

"No you may not, we are here to simply watch the show, do not disturb us," Asher flared and his hand suddenly lowered to cup Solaria's breast through her robes. At first, the hold was gentle but as she just stared at it, it grew more demanding. But all she could think about was that if she allowed it to happen, it should be fine for her to grab his cock again since he was clearly not as distressed as before.

"As you wish, enjoy your night," Zona nodded and she sent another pulse of magic that canceled out the barriers and seemingly disintegrated the creatures that had crawled out of them. As the situation calmed down, Solaria realized that her hand was already holding Asher's erect cock and even giving it a slight stroke.

"Now that we are on a more intimate basis, do you mind telling me your name?" Asher voiced but Solaria barely heard him as her focus had locked on a nearby succubus who was riding a large cock with speed. And the grin on her showed more wild joy than the princess could even mimic on her own face. The more she saw it, the more she wanted to experience even a fraction of it.

"Can I just have your cock, to do that, or at least practice doing that," Solaria uttered while she pointed with a finger at the succubus. Asher immediately grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back toward the stage behind her. He leaned in to kiss her mask while his hand slid up her side.

"You can have all of me, and all of my attention, my beautiful Celestial Princess," Asher whispered while Solaria's eyes tilted to stare at him. As her back was laid on the edge of the stage, her legs naturally spread and the demon pushed his hip between them. He pulled up her robes along with her gown to reveal her long and firm legs.

As a demanding hand caressed Solaria's inner thigh, she felt like she was about to be devoured and lost to the turmoil of her emotions. Even if she had dreamed of being part of the chaos, she suddenly wanted order and control. A wide grin spread on Asher's face as he confirmed with a glance that undergarments were not an invention the Celestial Elves appreciated. He spread her legs with strong grips even more but his smile froze the moment white light surrounded him.

"Just your cock, I can't handle more than your cock," Solaria stuttered while a large white box with a single purple cock on top of it formed as an extension of the stage. The act of holy magic alone attracted all of the attention back to her and then she climbed to kneel next to the throbbing erection.

"As you wish princess, you may bind me as you please for our carnal act," Asher voiced from within the box with slightly excited agitation. Solaria did not even want to listen to his words as she fully focused on her new goal to learn from the succubus and mimic her every move. The sex demon was making everything look so easy as she was riding the cock just on top of the larger demon's muscular thighs with the perfect balance.

"I will try not to make you feel too uncomfortable, just let me indulge in my... desires and I might reward you later," Solaria said while she crouched to tower over the demon prince's cock with her exposed legs. Just the view of their milky smoothness was drawing in an audience but she refused to see them. Instead, she saw how the succubus slowed down and even took out the cock to rub its shaft into her pussy like to show the hesitant princess what to do first.

"What is making me uncomfortable is this agitating teasing and denial, just have my cock already as you put it," Asher exclaimed and Solaria grabbed his tip to immediately make her vulva kiss the shaft. Her flesh throbbed against his and strange tingling radiated just from the touch. It lured her to slide her opening along the rod by shaking her hip just like the succubus was doing.

"Just say if I'm doing something wrong, it's my first time," Solaria uttered and a deafening cheer echoed in the hall. But once again she did not want to hear it and she just clutched harder on the edge of her robe and gown that she held against her stomach. The stares aimed at her more than burned her skin but she kept reminding herself that she was in the Demon Realm and this was normal and the succubus nearby only seemed to enjoy more when others looked at her.

"Rub my tip more, let me feel your tight celestial pussy," Asher instructed and Solaria looked up at the succubus but she was already following the request and holding the shaft to use the rod to stir her opening that was suctioning the tip. Without thinking, the princess spread her knees and feet to match the one she tried to mimic. Then she just pressed the tip into her puffed folds.

"I see I'm not the only one drowning with anticipation," Asher commented while his tip brushed into Solaria's already soaked opening. Though the penetration stopped even before it began as it hit a hymen that blocked any further entry. But it did not stop the elven maiden from following the succubi's example and stirring the immortal gate that guarded her chastity with the tip.

"I'm not being too rough, right?" Solaria panted as her hand accelerated with the succubus's and even rubbed the shaft like her. But even as the princess had a solid magical surface below her, her legs were starting to feel unstable and an odd fear of falling down in a humiliating way visited her thoughts. The more she rubbed her hymen, the more sensitive it became like it was yearning for a harsher push.

"Take me deeper already unless you want my balls to explode like this," Asher flared and Solaria sunk her feet into the white barrier to ensure her stability. She had done so while holding the cock against her hymen so it pressured its way through her front gate with a single push. But as her immortal flesh was not that easy to break, the shield of her maidenhood had simply stretched and now squeezed the demon's tip.

"Explode, something is exploding, breaking," Solaria stuttered while strength left her knees and she began sinking further into the cock. Her hymen dragged along it with a constraining grip but the effects of the tight embrace radiated into her mind more than Asher's who was simply enjoying the moment while trying to imagine the face Solaria was making. As her knees began to tremble she had to take support with her hands to maintain balance and the lewd explosion on her face would have made even some demons jealous if they could have seen it under her mask.

"What? She wasn't even a virgin," one of the demons who had moved to form a crowd around Solaria exclaimed. He was leaning down to stare at the celestial pussy that was already stretched wide and taken in the entire tip but no blood was dripping out, just transparent juices. Not that it hindered the enjoyment of several of the horny creatures who were slowly jerking their meats. Some more erect than others.

"Who cares? That perfect immortal elven flesh is hot as fuck," another demon commented. His hands were leaning into the white barrier like he had conquered his fear over it and his hot breath reached Solaria's knee. Though she could not even feel it from the burning of her own body as her mind was assaulted with a chaos of sensations that froze her for several moments.

"You ignorant fools, her celestial hymen is squeezing my cock even as we speak," Asher declared and Solaria gasped. She tried to look for the succubus to see what to do next but all she could see were grinning demon faces of all kinds. All staring at her and all looking so happy. She could not fully understand why since most of them were not even fucking and the thought that they were amused by her incompetence at doing the act filled her.

"Holy fuck, does that mean they really are eternal virgins?" another demon exclaimed and Solaria looked at him. He was smiling so widely that Solaria almost wanted to show him her own smile. To share in this moment of carnal pleasure that demons had kept for themselves. Or at least at that moment, the princess thought that if anybody in the Heavenly Realm knew how this would feel, they would have taught it to her long ago.

"Thank you, I will never forget this, thank you for helping me discover this, this blissful feeling," Solaria uttered before she thrust her hip down to press the tip into her inner gate that was far more unyielding than her first gate. But as she tried to lift up, her hymen was almost glued into the cock and sent a convulsing surge through her. Her pussy squeezed hard into the firm demon meat and spilled out juices but even then she had only taken in half of the considerable rod.

"This can't be your first cock, right? Your kind can't lie, so be honest," one of the demons demanded and his big green hand landed on Solaria's knee. It locked into it hard enough to lessen her trembling but she could only stare at it. The fingers moved to explore her flesh and weird tingling began building up on her forehead and the back of her head.

"Stop being so eager, can't you see that she is overwhelmed by more than her first cock," Zona voiced while she moved to crouch behind Solaria. As the succubus breathed on the princess's neck, she no longer wanted to think, she wanted a tutor. She wanted someone to tell her what she should do and what she should not do. She had always learned so easily with a tutor and she rarely had had situations where she would have felt as embarrassed as she did now.

"Easy now, let me guide you, just focus on my voice," Zona voiced like she could read Soalria's mind and she just nodded a bit. Though then the succubus's hands clamped on the elf's thighs and lifted them. The dragging of her hymen sent a paralyzing pulse into her legs but the demoness's hands carried her weight until they did not and she slid back into the cock.

"If you stop, it will feel worse, so keep moving no matter what," Zona instructed while she kept lifting and dropping Solaria's hip. She was not sure if she actually wanted the mind-tilting movement to continue until the succubus let go of her and she was again forced to support her own weight. At first, she tried to move on her own but then it came to her that she could simply rely on her magic where her body failed her.

"No matter what, I will master this," Solaria flared, and white narrow bands of light clamped on her thighs. They began moving her identically to what Zona had and some of the demons let out a feral cheer. Solaria's spread vulva was suctioning hungrily the meat that was sliding in and out of her. Her pubic mound pulsed red and her clit throbbed in a swollen state.

"Such dedication," Zona mused as she reached to open the belt of Solaria's black robe. She barely registered it while she was looking at one of the happiest demons so far stroking her knee. It was so captivating that she just went with it when Zona pulled the robe off her shoulders and her long golden hair was released.

"Please instruct me, am I doing this right? Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong," Solaria panted while her white translucent robe swayed freely around her. The most keen-eyed demons around her were able to even see the shapes of her ample breasts through it.

"Guys, show this elf how much you are loving her debut," Zona exclaimed and the crowd erupted into an echoing cheer. Solaria grinned with them, nobody had ever been so jubilant about anything she had done. And then the demons around her erupted into even louder and more visceral celebrations while her face felt even more naked than before.

"Why hide such a beautiful face? It will make you the most popular Celestial Elf in all of the Demon Realm," Zona mused while she leaned over Solaria's shoulder to hold her removed mask. The princess immediately clamped her hand on her heavily blushed face but it barely did anything to cover her features while she tried to wipe the saliva off her chin.