Celestial Princess is a Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I look disgraceful, I have drool on my face, is it normal?" Solaria uttered and Zona shifted to kneel before her. The succubus took a hold of her wrists and pulled the elf's hands off her face before leaning in for a closer look.

"Let me clean it out for you," Zona smiled and their lips met, her long tentacle-like tongue immediately pushed past Solaria's teeth to twine with its more modest elven counterpart. The demoness easily matched the movement of the sex act with her knees and kept up the heat and pressure of the kiss.

"Celestial Princess, don't tell me you are making out with a succubus? I will get you later for making me miss it," Asher exclaimed while odd silence filled the hall as the demons tries to shift to the sides to see how Zona was sucking Solaria's mouth. She devoured her saliva with great thirst until she suddenly backed away.

"See? Now I have your drool on my face, perfectly normal," Zona grinned before licking her own lips. Then she dropped to all fours to stare at Asher's cock which was dripping juices for its whole length. Though she also lifted her pink voluptuous ass as a clear invitation for anybody to fuck it. All the while rubbing her breasts into the holy magic barrier that only made her nipples more erect from twisted excitement.

"I want her drool on my face too," the large red demon who grabbed Zona's ass and slammed his cock in boomed. He leaned over her towards Solaria but his face was barely out of reach if she did not lean into him. Though as he slammed his hip into the succubus, he seemed to be more than happy to just stare at the Celestial Elf up close even as she was trying to hide her face with both hands again.

"I want it on my cock," another demon declared and Solaria awkwardly laughed with them without getting the joke. She was suddenly very aware of how many varied cocks were pointed at her. Though all of them seemed to be content just being jerked at while their owners stared at her. All of them had different veined patterns and at that moment she was not sure if she could ever get tired of looking at them move, just like with the mortal cities even as these cocks were far simpler with way fewer individual parts.

"I don't think I can handle having fun with more cocks today, please forgive me," Solaria uttered after closing her eyes to not have so many fascinating vein patterns competing for her attention when she did not have a proper focus for any of them. Despite that, she did not even think about stopping her magic-driven ride on the rod that was already on her. Even if she was only using half of its considerable length, the part she was taking filled her perfectly.

"You better not stop until I'm done," Asher flared and Zona wrapped her tongue around the base of his shaft. Even as it was helping him build for his climax, her primary goal was clearly licking off the elf's lewd juices.

"Fine, just tell me when you are done but I don't know how long I can do this, I feel weird," Solaria stuttered. Weird tingling pressure was building into her core and her head was a bit dizzy like she would pass out at any moment from the pure burn of her face.

"Bounce on my cock faster if you are in a hurry," Asher replied and Solaria gasped. She was not sure how her body would feel if she accelerated. Even now it was oddly numbing and blissful like nothing else matter, not even the shame on her face.

"It feels better for you if we rub into each other faster?" Solaria asked while her holy magic binds began moving her faster. Pressuring burn engulfed her core and she suddenly did not want the build-up to stop. So she did not make the acceleration stop even after the thrusts down bent the cock a bit.

"That's it, force me to cum with your celestial cunt," Asher grunted. There was slight excited pain in his tone but it was only enough to make Solaria lock in her new pace. Her body hammered into the demonic meat and she lost her ability to focus on anything else. But even then she wanted to say something, anything to describe her sensations, to understand them.

"I love your cock, we are becoming one," Solaria exclaimed but then her eyes jolted down. Zona had surrounded her clit with her lips and her tongue was now exploring her vulva. She now moved her face along with the elf's hip and both of them were almost blurring in their movement.

"W-what are you doing?" Solaria uttered while another demonic cheer echoed in her ears. The suction from the succubus was adding an entirely new dimension to the sensational assault on her senses. Like a bonus layer that made her want to freeze the moment even more and eternally drown in it.

"Helping you cum at the same time," Zona spoke into Solaria's pussy before her tongue pushed to circle around Asher's cock like it had grown new ridges. They forced the elven walls to adapt and swell even more as added friction pushed against them even as lubing saliva now made the cock's deep penetration even easier and over half of it now sunk into Solaria.

"Cum? What is that? We can both cum? There is even more to this bliss than this?" Solaria uttered and the demons laughed around her. On impulse, she almost laughed with them but then the brute who was fucking Zona grabbed the elf's face and pulled it closer. Then his large tongue slid across her face before he let go. All during one fast up-and-down slide of her body.

"I hope your womb is ready, time to plant my seed," Asher boomed while Solaria's hands tried to block the escape of the latest spurt of saliva down her chin. Laughter echoed in her ears but then a strong pressure began tilting her eyes and deafening her hearing. Her ears twitched while her lips trembled, something devastating was coming, and not only because the cock in her suddenly turned rock-hard.

Solaria's lips gaped open to ask something, anything but as a heated blast burst into her core, her words were stolen. Raw demonic semen was unleashed against her inner gate and just the first blast pressured a part of the virile load into her womb. But even as all of the infernal seed had the will of their own to dig deeper and find her celestial eggs, the pure volume being pumped into her meant that most of it would only have one way out.

"Too much," Solaria gasped and she was barely able to will the binds on her thighs to stop. Though due to her lack of timing, they thrust her into the cock and kept her there while her body suddenly began to tremble. Her hands fell down with twitching fingers and soon after the rest of her body joined the uncontrollable breakdown of her muscular control.

"Ahhhaaa ghii haa, t-this is cumming?" Solaria moaned when she tried to speak while the semen gathered to pressure her hymen but almost none of it managed to push through it even with the help of gravity. Zona had suddenly moved her tongue so that she was helping the elven hymen block the pussy and trap the entire load into her.

"Let me out, I want to see your face," Asher demanded but Solaria could not even hear his words from the deafening pulse in her pointed ears. The demon who was fucking Zona reached to grab one of Solaria's twitching ears and pulled her a bit closer to lick her face again.

"I'm c-cumming, aahaaa haa hii hii," Solaria kept stuttering and moaning with glazed eyes even as a large tongue was covering part of her nose and lips. Though it soon moved and slid on her cheek before the demon tilted her head to wrap his lips around her ear.

"Too bad you aren't seeing this Prince, Zona is fucking destroying this poor celestial's mind," some demon boomed. Solaria's clit was suctioned hard but all of her body was inflamed and tingling in almost equal measure. She tried to lift her hands but she could not even tell them where to go or think it, all she could do was stare at her fingers twitch and tremble.

"M-my mind? C-cumming? Fuck, my mind cumming?" Solaria gleefully uttered while the trembling of her body was calming down to a steady shake. Not that it barely helped her to focus as Zona was already intensifying her assault and making her knees tremble harder than the rest of her body.

"Fucking hell, let me out princess, let me see you cumming," Asher flared but Solaria could only hear every other word he said. And that was before the demon who was slamming into Zona's ass grabbed Solaria's head with both hands to stare at her face while he climaxed into the succubus. Though only a moment later, a single hard kick from Zona sent him flying despite his larger frame into the crowd behind like he was an expended cartridge.

"W-won't stop c-cumming," Solaria stuttered and she freed her legs from the barrier before she tried to move back only for Zona to push her off the cock and properly plunge her long tongue into her pussy like all of the semen had been saved for this special moment. The fleshy mouth-tentacle stretched through her hymen and the succubus began hungrily suck any seed and other juices out of the Celestial Elf.

"Let me out let me out," Asher began to chant at a fast pace while Solaria's eyes tilted. She obeyed the command on impulse and all of her magic faded. Though Zona just pushed her to the edge of the actual stage and lifted her legs to keep up with her hungry plunge into her depths.

Asher flashed on the stage and grabbed Solaria's cheeks to stare into her glazed golden eyes. There was a gaping grin on her face that the demon only spread wider by pressing his thumbs on her lips. All the while Zona finished devouring all of the semen in Solaria's pussy and proceeded to suction hard any that had escaped into the elf's womb.

"You truly are beautiful," Asher grinned and he leaned in to kiss Solaria's chin only to slide to her lips and suck up her saliva. Suddenly more focus returned to Solaria's eyes and white magic flashed around her. Both Asher and Zona were bound and the princess struggled to get on her knees on the stage while succubus saliva dripped down her thighs.

"What's the matter? Regrets?" Asher taunted while Solaria failed to get on her feet. Her hands were trying to pull her gown to cover her legs but by now the fabric was so messed up that she even failed to do that on the first or the third try with her trembling hands. All the while an odd fear of repeating her mistakes filled her.

"Rest, I always get bored if I get too much of something. I don't want to get bored of this, so thank you, I had enough fun for today," Solaria stuttered while hiding her still-blushed face. Even as slight smiles kept visiting her lips she no longer wanted to eternally drown in the ultimate pleasure to risk that she would begin seeing it as pointless as the perfect order of the heavens.

"We can retire into my manor, I have quite the impressive bath," Asher suggested and the binds tilted his body horizontally and Solaria sat on top of his firm stomach. And the pair began floating towards the door.

"Just tell to what direction, I can't think," Solaria stuttered while she covered her face with both hands. She freed one of Asher's hands and he began tugging her gown to direct her slow floating speed above the leering demon crowd.

"You truly are beautiful, such refined tastes," Asher stated. Though after they actually reached his bath, he was locked out with a divine barrier while Solaria spent hours soaking herself in the steaming water. The obsidian hall with multiple fountains indeed was extravagant but it did nothing to stop her mind from looping everything that had happened since she had come to the Demon Realm and her smile growing wider and increasingly tilted.