All Comments on 'Celibacy'

by MrPuffnStuff

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Er no

I know it’s your first time writing but no. Not even if we had been married 40 years the answer would be no . So I’ve got to say that this being your first time. This will hurt to put it but here goes . The story was utter garbage you should of got an editor but who is to say they could of helped. I could see what you were try to do but it’s how you went about writing it . Trying to keep you a sort of a man but when they cheat that is the end of the road for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too clever by half

I'm reasonably sure that the last sentence of the next-to-last paragraph is supposed to imply something subtle, something mysterious, something . . . ??? But I'm not nearly smart enough to figure out what it is, let alone who's boss.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

That was different. I read it four times, but I'm still not sure what I read. What does the boss have to do with anyting?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 4 years ago
Some suggestions

Not sure this is in the correct category. It’s a flash story and should be so-labeled. Probably non-erotic would fit best, since there really was nothing erotic in the “story” and wifey is not having sex with anyone else. Menopause does not have to mean the end of sex or the cause of discomfort for women. If she really loves him (he’s sure she does, but maybe he’s wrong?), she’ll at the very least see her doctor about this important situation. And of course, an editor would help. Just re-reading the sentence, “I love our intimacy and I don't want to louse you are worried about my boner,” should confirm the need for editing. I think counseling should be mandatory for this couple. Thanks for writing.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

What? Is she cheating or not? Is it the menopause causing this? Have they consulted a doctor? What is the real story? Part 2 from the wife's perspective please. No score until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

just another cuck story with a twist sorry just like all the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her male boss??

His idea?? So he intends to service her???

If so get on with the divorce. No idea what to score this, much more needed.

This has happened to me, not the boss thing but withholding of intamacy, mainly due to alcohol but I have had enough and I am off, rather live alone than suffer the indignity of being with someone who has no regards to you.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs more...

Much more. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If yo are to write about wimps and idiots husbands...

Yo succeed, mon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m lost

What does he mean the boss brought it to a head? Did the boss tell to be celibate?

My guess as i was reading was that the wife was doing the boss all along and like other cuck stories the boss has told wife to shut down sex with hubby. Her answer in this case must have been divorce.

So hubby thinks wife doesnt want sex and being celibate will keep them together?

So back to my confusion. Did boss give him that idea?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Lack of true background details ruins the story

You spend 90% of the story waffling about him not being a submissive cuck and claim integrity and not being a complete wimp. Then why oh why is her boss at work even mentioned? What does he have to do with her wanting or even suggesting a divorce? There are medical options she can take to overcome/counter the effects of menopause. These issues are quite common. There are obviously other things going on in the background. So, why is the boss "trying to separate him from his wife"?

The holes in the story make it ridiculous. However, if this is your first, keep going. We all had to start somewhere. Just make sure you paint a complete picture, not a piece-meal delivery. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a dumb wimp

He gives up sex with his wife so she can fuck her boss. I thank it would be much better to drop her and start over with a new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don't keep writing, this belonged on NON EROTIC, nothing at all erotic about this long winded rubbish.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

First, congrats on your first submission.

Now, you have me confused, in the beginning of the story you make it sound like he is giving up his manhood to keep his wife. You then write that she got a new younger boss, one that all women would want. You said that, ' I'm pretty sure I recognize her boss's influence in that thought process. This would indicate that he has made a move on or is having a relationship with the wife.

You then went to, 'This, my dear, is an Oath of Celibacy. I am giving up sex so we can stay married.' Because, 'Yes, I know that your libido is gone. Yes, I know that menopause has made it impossible to enjoy sex for you. I know that you feel like shit every time I grab your ass or cop a feel.'

What you failed (in my opinion,and yes opinions are like assholes) why would her boss tell her she should get divorced because she doesn't enjoy sex anymore. Was his way of not looking like, 'he's not a cad, just very socially adept' at steeling another mans wife to convince her the reason she didn't like sex was because of the husband. What boss should be discussing sex with a subordinate anyway.

So now a (I assume (bad word)) faithful husband has to resort to an Oath of Celibacy to keep a wife who will probably cheat on him with the socially adept boss. Writer, cuckolding and cock cages come in a lot of varieties and you just found a new one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "What a dumb wimp" - I don't think he's giving up sex so that she can fuck his boss. She was "giving" him a divorce because she supposedly couldn't give him sex, which of course is bull shit.

So he's taking a vow of celibacy, so she doesn't have to give him a divorce now. So now, she's going to have to admit that she WANTS a divorce so that she can be with her boss.

It doesn't really do much, except allow him to show her for the cheating slut she is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missed the point dickheads

Afraid this story was a little too subtle for some of our readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More mental illness

Instead of spending time writing demented nonsense, get some therapy to figure out why your self esteem is so low and why you are unable to be a man.

MikenkansasMikenkansasover 4 years ago
Keep trying

Just because this one is nonsensical doesn't mean you have to quit trying. I'd offer suggestions on how to improve but I was never good at English Comp.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
??

I can't quite understand this one. Wife's menopause has caused her libido to drop, so husband won't ask her for sex. But where does boss fit into this? Needs clarification at the very least.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Noticed something

One thing I noticed is that the cuck or home boy didn't claim to be celibate outside of the home. He can go get all he wants when she doesn't see it. She isn't thinking straight and I'm on his side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I believe if the second to the lsst sentence

Read.... She knew I'd fifure out the solution,if she brought the problem to a head... and then she would supply my relief.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
I agree with all @dragonmann72 said...

I agree with all @dragonmann72 said...Where the story really goes down to the borrom is: "Looks like I'd be buying her boss an expensive bottle as thanks. He knew I'd figure out the solution if he brought the problem to a head!", because as @dragonmann72 says: "What boss should be discussing sex with a subordinate anyway"? By all this 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Something's Missing

Remember Paul Harvey? Of course you don't. So where's the "Rest of the Story"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So what was it that was so good about the last 20 years, . . .

that makes the next 20 years better if they are divorced? And what does the boss's physique and personality and charisma have to do with her becoming sexually impotent? Is the husband going to start fucking the boss?

This story is too obscure to decipher, and what appears to be insinuated suggests its the boss that's going to be fucking his wife from now on. The husband doesn't need his cock to be locked in a cage, his brain is already. If this story reflects what she's had for a husband for the past 20 years no wonder her pussy is dried up. This poor cuck couldn't get a 20 year old hooker on ecstasy wet.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago

Is this a half-assed cuckold story? Why would the author even mention the wife's boss? Is she fucking him or someone else? He speaks about her menopause like it was a death sentence and he's going to be strong for her. There are many ways around that issue, as many, many stories will attest. How did a cock cage even become some kind of option? He should not have to worry about her menopause, because he has obviously lost whatever balls he had. It's time for him to stand up and be counted, or just be a cuck as this story intimates. I so tire of men who are so chicken shit that they allow this crap, in the name of keeping up a relationship. What price and what relationship? If you don't like your spouse, your life or more basically YOURSELF, then get off your dead ass and do something about it! It's the whining sniveling shit that everyone HATES. Be a fucking man and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Confusing

No matter your viewpoint, this is a very confusing, ambiguous story. Needs fleshing out, proper back story and a conclusion.

Perhaps a chapter from his wife’s standpoint.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@robroy93 - There's no problem with her libido. She wants to divorce him so that she can be with her boss, but doesn't want to look like a cheating bitch, so she's being "magnanimous" by "giving" him a divorce so that he can have sex. He's pulling the rug out from under her by taking a "vow of celibacy," so they don't "need" a divorce.

Now, she has to drop it or admit the truth.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

sbrooks103x, that's a good point. I didn't think of that .

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
sbrooks103x

Thanks for the explanation, that would never have occurred to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Desperately needs a sequel

Would love to see where this goes next.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
This only has meaning

If a second chapter exposes her as wanting to cheat with her boss

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Seriously? She was fucking her boss, not sure how stupid you thought everyone here was, but clearly we didnt live down to your expectations.

This was one of those disguised cuck tales the little closet clique try and pull every once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How touching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wimpy cuckold is still a wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So menopause causes her to dislike sex? But sex with the boss is OK? How friggin ridiculous is that? Probably the most riciulpus thing I've evar read here.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
I don’t get it

Is the issue her flagging libido? Then what has her boss got to do with that? His influence? On what? The story never says she was cheating, she just has a lessening desire for sex.

I know the readers here are exclusively focused on cheating wives, but the story never says that.

You need more than an editor, you need to start with a story outline. You will never be able to just “sit down and write a story from beginning to end” without planning. That is, unless you are a talented writer with significant experience writing. I see no evidence of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous