Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 05

Story Info
Chapters 12-13 of the erotic adventures of Celine Lewis.
11.8k words
4.45
1.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celine's Hotel Tryst - Vol. V

_________________________________

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age or older.

Note: This story is partly autobiographical and partly what I fantasize about when I'm masturbating. Either way, it describes me.

__________________________________

Vol. V - Climax

Chapter Twelve: The Final Night

Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye

Epilogue

__________________________________

When last we left Celine and Diane, they had just had a sexy, romantic date. They exchanged erotic confessions, danced, and shared their first lesbian kiss. Trembling with lust for each other, they summoned a ride back to the hotel, armed with their bags of sex toys, so that they could go beyond masturbating together to finally consummate their feelings of mutual sapphic attraction...

__________________________________

Vol. V - Climax

Chapter Twelve: The Final Night

The lobby was strangely calm when we entered.

"I guess this is what happens when 300 guests check out all at once," I said.

"I guess so," Diane replied.

"I like it this way. It makes me feel peaceful."

"Me, too," she agreed.

Our voices were automatically hushed by the quiet atmosphere as we walked to the elevator, trying to act like we weren't two lovers on our way to our room for an erotic evening of sex. It would really be something if, now that almost everyone from the company was gone, we ended up getting caught in our little affair by some powerful administrator who chose to stay the extra night. Maybe even someone Diane knew. In her position, she always rubbed shoulders with those types. So we were being careful not to betray our, so far, untarnished professional reputations. We walked slowly - and soberly - to the elevators, on three margaritas each. We spaced ourselves a safe distance apart, to not raise any suspicions. We were just two colleagues, walking up to our room...just two colleagues carrying bags of vibrators, dildos, clit suckers, and anal plugs. Nothing to see here.

Even in the elevator we were careful. We remained spaced apart and emotionally reserved. We were trying to calm our nerves before the erotic storm ahead of us. But inside, I know I was trembling in my block-heeled sandals - lust, nervousness, anticipation - it was all coursing through me, all at once. We stepped off on the seventh floor and began the long walk down to the end of the hallway, all the way to the second-to-last room, just past the vending area, with the ice machine, and just before the old couple's room where the hall comes to a dead end. We were getting close when suddenly, the old woman stepped out into the hallway, just in front of us. Speak of the devil. She came from the vending area, and was carrying her ice bucket. Evidently, she'd just filled it up.

"Oh hello!" Diane said cheerfully.

"Oh hey pretty ladies!" she squeaked in her New York accent. "How was your afternoon?"

"It was great," Diane replied. "I'm glad we ran into you because we took your advice and tried Lucido's for lunch. It was just as nice as you said. Thanks so much for the suggestion!"

"Oh, well that's lovely. It's so romantic out on that patio. I hope you girls were feeling good out there together. Did you get a chance to have a dance?"

"We did," I replied. "The music really had us feeling good."

"Well, that's so sweet. I'm glad you ladies had a nice time."

It seemed like the conversation was over. I was preparing to unlock our door and wish her a goodnight, but then she changed the subject.

"Anyway, I was hoping to run into you, too," she said in a hushed voice. "I wanted to tell you earlier, but I didn't want to say anything with my husband there."

Now I was intrigued. Her husband seemed practically unconscious earlier. What would she be unable to say in front of him, anyway? We didn't even know her.

She continued in a whispered voice, "I just wanted to tell you - I heard you two making love last night."

I was absolutely shocked. I saw Diane redden immediately as well.

"Oh my god," Diane stammered. "We're so sorry..."

"Oh no, no, no" she interjected. "Don't be sorry. I enjoyed hearing it."

I wasn't expecting to hear her say that, but it made me feel better. Maybe she wouldn't be reporting us to hotel management. It also didn't seem worth correcting her that we weren't technically making love, just masturbating together. But I guess, when it's as good as it was, it all sounds the same through a hotel room wall.

"I wanted to see if I could hear you in the hallway," she continued, "so I came out in front of your door to listen. I couldn't hear a thing. Then I checked by the ice machine. Same thing. I couldn't hear. It was only through the walls between the rooms that the sound traveled."

"Ok," Diane said. "So the hum of all the machines covered the sound over there in the vending room. That's good to know. Well, again, I want to apologize. We didn't realize -."

Again, the old woman cut Diane's apology off. "No, I liked it. Let me tell you what I did. After I checked the hallway, I came back into my room and you girls were still going at it. As a matter of fact, it turned out, you were just getting started. I put my ear up to the wall to hear better and I started to feel turned on, so I dragged one of those little chairs in the rooms right up to that wall, so I could get comfortable. I stripped out of my clothes and I masturbated. I gave myself two orgasms listening to you. You're such pretty ladies."

Now I was really shocked.

"Ummm," Diane stuttered blankly. We were both frozen with confusion.

The woman continued, "Look, I know this sounds strange. I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable, but I can see that I have. It's just that it's been so long since I've been aroused like that. My husband is on so many different meds that he's a zombie most of the time. I give him a sedative every night at 6 and he falls right to sleep. I couldn't wake him if I tried. He has a number of health conditions - He's in his 80s now, you know. I'm a bit younger. I just made 76 last weekend. That's why we're here."

"Oh, happy birthday," Diane smiled, beginning to shake off the initial shock of the old woman's revelation.

"Thank you," the woman nodded. "He gets around much better in the morning, so we go out and do everything early, then come back to the room, and I'm basically alone until I fall asleep, usually around 8 or 9 PM. The thing is, you two make such a lovely couple and hearing you making all those erotic sounds really brings back some pleasant memories for me."

"What kind of memories?" Diane asked, sincerely interested. I, also, had shaken off my confusion by this time, and was becoming insanely curious, as well.

"My husband lost the ability to have an erection in his 40s. There wasn't much we could do about it way back then. There were no pills to help. So our sex life dried up. We haven't been intimate in almost forty years. But I believe that marriage is forever, so to get through my sexless marriage, I started having a secret affair with a younger, neighbor lady. I was in my early 40s, she was about 30. She was new in the area. Very pretty and very sweet. I made it a point to welcome her and get to know her. Things started slowly, at first, but our friendship soon heated up and became something more intimate. We would meet up for "tea" - as far as our husbands knew - but really, we would kiss and hug and make love all day. We did this a couple of times a week. I kept this a secret for two decades, until she passed away, unexpectedly, at the age of 50. I haven't had a lover since she passed, about 15 years ago now."

"Oh, that's so sad," Diane frowned.

"Well, I take care of myself when I need that release, so it's ok. But when I heard you girls last night, loud and live, right through the wall, it turned me on in a way that I haven't felt in a very long time. Hearing you two make love was the closest I've been to actual sex since I lost my girlfriend. My husband was knocked out, so I just took off my clothes, sat back, and rubbed myself, listening to you girls. I masturbated and thought about my neighbor friend, and the secret pleasure we gave each other for all those years."

"Oh my god, that is so sweet," I said, truly touched by her story. Diane suddenly reached out and gave her a hug. When they separated, I followed suit.

"Well, I hope you felt good pleasuring yourself like that," Diane said. "I'm glad we could make you feel those things. We were definitely feeling good together too, as you could tell, so it's nice that you were able to share that passion with us."

"Oh yes," she said. "I was overcome with pleasure and passion. I haven't had two orgasms in one night in so long. So tonight, don't hold back. You two make sweet passionate love to each other and scream out loud. Remember, I checked the hall. You're safe - only I'll be able to hear you. I can't wait to rub myself in my little chair next to the wall. My husband is already knocked out for the night. He'll never know. As soon as I go back in, I'm going to strip down and tease my breasts, waiting for the sounds of your screams to come through the wall and make me wet like I haven't been in years. I hope you ladies give each other multiple orgasms. I know I will."

"We'll definitely be having our share of orgasms, very soon," Diane assured her. "It's nice to know that you'll be listening and playing with yourself, feeling our pleasure."

"Thank you girls, so much," she said. "I lucked out when I booked a room right next to two lovely women like you. Anyway, don't let me hold you up. Please go have fun for me," she said. "You girls have a beautiful, sexy night."

"We will," I said. "Good night to you too. I hope you enjoy yourself."

And with that, the old woman walked into her room. Diane and I looked at each other, hugged, and laughed.

"Wow," Diane said. "What do you think about that?"

"Pretty amazing story," I replied. "And pretty hot."

"Definitely pretty hot," she agreed. "Well, we shouldn't keep her waiting."

"No, we shouldn't."

I held up my key card to unlock our door. The lock beeped twice and the little indicator light turned from red to green. I opened the door and stepped into the room, with Diane following close behind me. We had left one lamp on, so the room was dimly lit as we entered.

I walked through the little entrance hallway, straight ahead, to the TV stand. I set my little black bag on top. I could feel Diane right behind me, doing the same. Then I felt her hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face her. We stood there, motionless, staring into each other's eyes. Suddenly, we both sprung forward and locked ourselves together. Our bodies were instantly wrapped around each other, kissing, with our mouths open, and our wet tongues slipping and sliding against each other's. After a few excited moments, we pulled back to catch our breath, both panting with desire.

"This is how we belong," Diane said. "Wrapped up together, dancing in our passion."

"I want to give you so much pleasure," I said. "I need you so bad."

We crashed together again. This time, we both instinctively began pulling each other's dresses up, wanting to feel our naked horny bodies pressed tightly together. As Diane lifted my dress up above my ass, she realized I wasn't wearing any panties.

"Oh, you dirty slut," she said, squeezing my ass cheeks. "You weren't wearing panties this whole time?" She smacked my ass. The clap echoed through the room.

"Ouch!" I felt the warm honey dripping off my cunny. "No, mommy. I guess I forgot."

"You naughty little bitch," she said, smiling. She pulled my dress up over my head, exposing my fully naked body to her. She dropped the dress to the floor. I immediately lifted hers up, over her head and threw it down alongside mine. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her pretty white panties and pulled them down off her ass and down her thighs. They fell to her feet and she stepped out of them, using my shoulders to brace herself, as she kicked them to the side. We grasped each other's hands and stepped back to look over each other. We were both flushed and gyrating our bodies with lustful anticipation, visibly grinding our hips against the air. We pulled ourselves back together and began swaying with each other, like a more erotic version of the dances we'd had at the restaurant. Moving more suggestively, hips rotating lustfully, but locked in silent rhythm with each other, just the same. Our heavy breathing and the sounds of our kisses provided the only music this time, but a beautiful music it was.

"I want to lick your pussy," I whispered, before placing my lips back on her neck and walking her backwards towards the foot of my bed. I had never tasted another woman before, so I was extremely excited. "Sit back on the bed."

Diane fell back and reclined onto my mattress. She moved her butt right to the edge of the bed and opened her legs. She sat upright, but leaned back, holding herself up on both arms, which were extended behind her. I squatted between her thighs. I looked up at her and saw her eagerness to be licked written all over her face. Her lips were already quivering and her cheeks were blushing a full red. I lifted my fingers to her snatch, spread her moist, pink lips, and slowly lowered my tongue down to her little erect clit. As soon as I made contact, she exhaled a sharp breath of pleasure and her mouth dropped open. I began rubbing my pussy.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned into her juicy twat, savoring the taste. It was one I can never forget - salty, nasty, and delicious. I felt the warmth radiating from inside her aroused cunt, as I licked her labia up and down. I slid my tongue inside her, trying to taste the inner walls of her sweet pussy. I was surprised at the amount of girl juice I felt coating my face. It was all over my cheeks and my chin. I found her wetness on my face to be a very erotic feeling.

She laid back and I licked her more aggressively. I saw her begin to play with her nipples. I decided to slide a finger inside her while I sucked on her clit.

"Ooooooh, yessss. That feels so good," she moaned softly, feeling my finger push inside her. I ate her pussy like this for a few more minutes, slowly sliding my finger in and out of her. Suddenly, she took hold of my head and said, "Hang on." I sat back on my heels to wait to see what she would do. She sat up and slid off the bed, squatting down with me. We instinctively began rubbing each other's clits and kissing passionately. I shared, with her, the juices her pussy left all over my face.

"I want to eat your pussy now," she said. "Here," she patted the mattress, "Sit up on the bed."

I assumed the same position she had been in. I saw her take a deep breath, then look up into my eyes. She stuck her tongue out and lowered it down to my clit. She gently slid her warm, wet tongue all the way up and down my inner labia, holding me open with her fingers, as I had with her. She used two hands to spread my hairy cunt wide and began pushing her tongue inside my puss hole. After a moment of tongue fucking me, she returned her attention to my clit and slipped a finger inside me - slowly thrusting it in and out as she tenderly sucked and slurped on my hard little pleasure button. I felt such intense pleasure. Like she had, I began squeezing my tits and teasing my nipples. I opened my legs wider. Diane noticed this and actually moved her hands under my thighs and pushed them back toward me, opening me all the way up, wide and horny. She licked my clit for another moment, but then drew her tongue down, flicking and teasing my labia as she moved lower and lower. Then, I felt her tongue begin to massage my tight little asshole.

"Oh my god," I moaned out loud. "That feels so good."

"Mmmmmmm," Diane replied, unable to verbalize with her tongue tickling my ass. She continued to lick her way, back and forth, between my pussy and my little horny butthole. Finally, she stopped, gently patted my thigh, and stood up.

"Let's fuck that double dildo," she said.

"Oh my god, yes. Let's do that." I said, feeling my pussy drip at the thought.

I sprung to my feet and we giddily skipped over to our bags. It reminded me of my 18 year old self skipping down the stairs the first time I played with my ice dildo. As erotic and new as all of this was for me, Diane must have been overwhelmed with excitement. She'd led a much more sheltered sex life than I had.

She dug her hand in the bag and pulled out the box containing the double-headed dildo. Thankfully, we didn't need scissors. It opened easily and the dildo actually fell out onto the floor before we could catch it. We watched it bounce a couple of times between our feet. It was actually kind of hot seeing it flop around like that. It was long enough to go inside us both, but not too long. And it was nice and thick, but nothing we'd have too much trouble fitting in our pussies. It would slide, nice and snug, inside us.

We both climbed onto my bed. "Ok," Diane said. "How are we going to position ourselves?"

"We should both open our legs, and sit close together, facing each other," I suggested. "We can each have one leg under and one leg over, so we're in a scissoring position," I interlocked my fingers to illustrate the position our legs should take.

We aranged ourselves in the correct position. We were sitting with our legs open and our pussies almost touching. The dildo was on the bed beside us. I picked it up and began to rub the head of one side up and down Diane's cunt. She moaned and tilted her head back. Slowly, I began to push it inside her until it was half hidden in her warm fuck nest. Now it was my turn to take in the rest. I scooted my butt closer and placed the opposite cock head against the opening of my vagina. I pushed my pussy toward Diane's as the thick dick slid inside me, and our steamy wet cunts met in the middle.

"Ooooooh," I moaned as I felt the stretch of the cock inside me. But even more erotic was the feeling of my hot sticky pussy pressed up against Diane's. We looked at each other and smiled, excited by each other's reactions to these new lesbian delights.

"It feels so good to finally press our little wet pussies together," Diane sighed.

"Our pussies belong together," I purred. "Now let's fuck ourselves and watch this big dick sliding inside us."

We began rocking our bodies in opposite directions - pulling apart, then pressing back together. We felt the cock withdraw slightly, then push back in, as our sopping cunts collided with every thrust. We had done well in choosing the length of the double dildo. Some are too long and wouldn't have allowed our pussies to meet. This one was perfect. It was shorter. When our cunts came together, I could feel the dick filling me, all the way back to my cervix. If it was any longer, I wouldn't have been able to feel Diane's warmth and wetness against me.

Diane's face began to become twisted with her pleasure. Her lip twitched and curled as she felt the thickness of the cock penetrating her. Our moans began to get louder as we fucked ourselves. At one point, Diane let out a yelp of pleasure that I knew would be audible through the wall.

"I hope our friend next door is rubbing herself," I said. "Because, from here on, I think things are going to get pretty loud."

"Let's make some noise. Let's scream and moan for her like a couple of horny sluts," Diane wailed, energetically thrusting her hips into mine with an almost angry intensity on her face. She looked so hot, and turned on, with the hard cock deep in her juicy slit. We banged our pussies together. Each time we crashed into each other we could hear a loud, wet slapping sound. I began to rub my clit. Diane began to do the same. We were both vocalizing now, almost exaggerating, like I used to do in my teen years when I was all alone - being deliberately loud and performative, trying to amplify my own lust and desire.