Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both moved our toys to our pussies, and reset them to the settings we liked, beginning our final climb up the orgasmic mountain. As we moaned and pleasured ourselves, it crossed my mind that this was probably the last hurrah for Diane and I. This would most likely be our last time masturbating together. Time was running out on us. After these orgasms, we'd have to get ready for bed and get some sleep. Diane's flight was leaving fairly early the next morning and mine would be just a little later. There wouldn't be enough time to play in the morning; we'd both be far too busy. So the imminent release of the orgasmic pressure we both felt building up inside our loins, would most likely be our grand finale.

I was so close, and Diane seemed to be on the verge of cumming as well, so I put any thoughts of tomorrow out of my mind and moaned with her, wanting to feel the full euphoria of my lust. We both swam in our final shared moment of erotic passion, toward the edge of the waterfall. Moments later, Diane began to spasm in the way I'd come to recognize as the first waves of her climax. Seeing her tensing up and howling in ecstasy finally sent me over the edge with her. I felt every muscle in my body spasm and I went, willingly, over the cliff, falling into the wet, pink bliss of my orgasm. I savored every exquisite tremor of this frenzied moment with Diane. We'd watched each other cum four times before this final explosion of lust, and I was still astonished at how climaxing with her turned me on so much. The thrill of masturbating for her, moaning and twitching for her, and seeing her doing the same, made me melt with passion. I knew that she was feeling the same as she quivered uncontrollably in her chair, unable to take her eyes off of me. We watched each other crying and trembling with the joy of sexual release for several minutes, as the waves of our orgasms slowly began to break and wash away.

As the tingles and shivers of our orgasms receded, we sat, breathless, and stared into each other's eyes. It was like neither of us was capable of moving. Finally, Diane reached under her butt and took hold of the end of the little buttplug still vibrating in her ass. She silenced the vibrations, then lifted her ass slightly and pulled the little toy out, letting it fall on the chair between her feet, where she'd previously dropped the clit sucker that had just sucked her sensitive little clit to orgasm. My rabbit vibe, sticky with my juices. was, similarly, lying on my chair between my feet.

"I think we made some good purchases," Diane finally joked, between breathless shudders.

"I would have to agree," I smiled, just as my heart rate began to return to normal levels.

"Fuck, that was such a good orgasm," she beamed. We both slowly staggered to our feet. Diane carried her toys to the bathroom and began to wash them in the sink. I followed behind her. As Diane began lathering her buttplug with soap, I sat on the toilet and peed. She looked over at me and smiled.

"I'm going to sleep like a baby after all that," she said.

"I know. Same here," I replied. I was trying to hide the fact that I was having a hard time keeping my sadness at bay. As soon as we came, all I could think about was that this incredible week with Diane was over. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but I held them back. I rose, wiped my vagina, and flushed. Then I walked over to the sink. I began soaping up my rabbit alongside Diane, who was lying her toys out on the counter to air dry.

"So what time do you have to leave in the morning?" I asked.

"I'm thinking 9 AM to be safe," she said. "What about you?"

"I'm going to leave at around 10:30. That should give me enough time to get situated."

We walked back into the room and sat on Diane's bed. We were silent for a while, but finally Diane spoke.

"Celine...I just want you to know...you've changed my life forever. It...it's hard to explain, and I really don't know what happens next, but I know I'll never be the same."

I was unable to speak, so Diane went on.

"When we first met, that night at the ice breaker, I would have never, in my wildest dreams, thought that our friendship would ever become sexual, but, for some reason, I truly felt something for you, right away. I just felt my heart reach out for you. My feelings continued to grow over the next couple of days, as we got to know each other. But then I caught you masturbating, and at that point...I don't know...I-I'm just confused. I never intended for all this to happen, but it has, and...."

"Diane, I understand," I finally found my words. "I chose to just go with it when you offered to join me, but I loved it...I...I loved you...I think...but your marriage...and our jobs, and everything else..."

"Look," she said, "All I can say for now, is that I'll do everything I can to keep in touch with you. But, Celine, I...I can't promise anything. I have to keep my marriage together. It's not perfect, but..."

"I know...and I understand. I'd never want to interfere in your family life...but, if there's a chance we can maintain a friendship..."

"That's what I want, too. I want you to know, I don't feel guilty about what we've done here. I've loved every minute of it. But I have to preserve my marriage, Celine. It's given me so much. It's true, the intimacy seems to be gone, but what if it comes back? I do love my husband, and if that could happen..."

"Diane, I completely agree...and I want you to find that spark again with your husband, if you can. I know what it's like to be in a marriage. You've invested so much into it, you don't want it to fail if you can help it. But, that being said, if you ever need some love and tenderness, or just a sexual release, even from long-distance, I'm there for you."

"I know you are," Diane smiled. After another brief period of silence, she rubbed my thigh and said, "We'd better get to bed. Tomorrow's a busy day."

We didn't say much more. We both set our alarms, then crawled, naked, under Diane's blanket, and turned out the light. We cuddled close together. Thankfully, I was able, for the moment, to put the future out of my mind. I felt safe and comfortable in her arms - one last night. I was truly exhausted, and before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep.

Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye

The alarm startled me awake. I think my emotional and sexual exhaustion had caused me to sleep more deeply than usual. I opened my eyes and immediately felt Diane's body next to mine. I reached over, stopped the alarm, and wrapped myself around her, knowing that our time was quickly running out. Diane returned the loving squeeze and silently held me close to her. After a few moments, we looked at each other, smiled, and kissed.

"I love waking up with you like this," Diane smiled. "I've loved this whole week, so much. I feel so happy to have shared this experience with you."

"It's been an incredible week for me too," I whispered. It seemed obvious that Diane intended to remain cheerful during these last moments together. I felt determined to do exactly the same.

"Come on, let's be strong," she said.

We kissed again and got out of bed. Diane began gathering her things from around the room, preparing to pack up for her return home.

"It's just hitting me how much we actually have to do before we check out," she said.

Diane was right. There was little time to sit around and reflect, or cry, or even laugh. There was so much to do. We both lept into action, still totally naked, clinging to the last bit of eroticism to the end - sometimes even pausing to steal a quick kiss or a hug from each other. But, at the same time, we were making good progress on getting everything done before we had to check out. Eventually, almost everything was packed away. Diane decided she had time to take a quick shower before getting dressed and calling for her ride to the airport. I was still packing up some of my clothes when Diane went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

In the quiet of the room, without Diane's positivity to bolster me, I, again, began to feel the overwhelming sadness creep in. I didn't want to let her go. But I knew that there was no good solution. She was going home. So was I. We had lives and careers to return to. She had a husband and a family. But I also knew that what had happened that week was special. And at that moment, she was there, with me. I knew what I needed to do.

I crept into the bathroom. I could hear the water splashing down on Diane as she showered. I peeked behind the curtain. Diane's back was to me. She was facing the wall with the spray of the showerhead raining down over the front of her body as she stood, rubbing water from her eyes. Silently, I pulled back the curtain and stepped in behind her. I saw the water running down her back and her ass. I stepped up behind her and gently encircled her in my arms, resting my cheek on the back of her shoulder. She seemed to be expecting me, because without missing a beat, she began gently petting my arms. Suddenly, she turned around and showed me her face. She had obviously been crying. We looked into each other's eyes and I began to cry with her. We hugged our bodies close together and stood under the water for a long while without speaking. Finally, Diane pulled back, with a beautiful smile on her face.

"You're incredible, do you know that?" she beamed. "My life is forever better thanks to this week with you."

"You're incredible too," I replied. "It's really been a whirlwind these last few days, but I feel the same. I'll carry this week with you in my heart from now on."

We hugged again. We were both still crying, but, now that we'd released some tears together, I began to feel better. I think Diane felt better too. The pain of our departure began to shift, instead, to the joy of the time we'd shared. It helped us realize that we wanted our last moments together to be happy. We resolved to conclude things the right way.

After the shower, we dressed and talked about our return trips home. We kept the mood light, as we enjoyed the last moments of each other's company. We chatted and joked while we did our makeup. For a moment, it almost seemed like just another day at the conference, but we both knew that it wasn't. The clock continued to tick towards the inevitable.

Finally, it was time for Diane to leave. She had requested a ride a few minutes earlier and now, she got the alert that it was here. Moments before, a bellhop had arrived and had taken her luggage down to the roundabout. With nothing left to do, she grabbed her last bag of personal belongings, stood up, and smiled at me.

"Well," she said, "I guess this is it."

"I guess so," I said, looking into her eyes. I intended to walk her down to the lobby but she insisted that I stay in the room. Our relationship still had to remain a secret.

"If you came down with me," she said, "I wouldn't be able to leave you with this," she leaned in and gave me a tender, parting kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her one last time, keeping a brave face, knowing that she was right. We had to keep this affair a secret until the bitter end. We kissed and hugged for the last time, before we finally had to pull ourselves apart.

"Have a safe trip."

"You too, sweetie," she said. "So long."

She smiled, turned around, and walked out the door. I immediately released a torrent of tears.

After about 20 minutes or so, I pulled myself together. I hadn't eaten anything and felt like some food may make me feel better. I gathered all of my bags and set them on the bed. As I looked around the room one last time, making sure I wasn't forgetting anything, I felt overwhelmed. I mentally recapped everything that had happened in this room over the last week. Although I was overcome with emotion, I steeled myself, and refrained from crying any more. I forced a smile to my face and called for the bellhop to assist with the bags.

After leaving the room for the final time, I went down to the lobby and got a quick bite to eat from the snack bar. I was sitting there quietly, finishing up and sipping on some coffee, when I heard the voice of the old woman behind me. She and her husband were on their way out for the day. She noticed me sitting in the lobby and came over to speak, leaving her husband sitting in a comfy chair near the door.

"Good morning," I said as she approached. "So how was your night?"

"It was as good as yours sounded. I wanted to thank you for that," she said with a wink and a smile. "You and your lover didn't disappoint. Please let her know that I really appreciate it."

"I would," I said. "But she's already gone and I'm about to leave for the airport myself. It's possible that I'll never get to see her again," she must have seen my lip quivering as I spoke that last line, although I was able to hold back the tears.

"Don't worry dear, I'm sure you'll have the chance to tell her somehow. Love always finds a way," she smiled. She studied me for a moment, then said, finally, "Goodbye, sweetie. Safe travels."

"Same to you and your husband," I replied.

Soon after the old couple walked out the front door, my phone alerted me that my ride had arrived. I rose, grabbed my coffee, and walked to the front door of the hotel. When I stepped out into the roundabout, there was Celeste waiting for me.

"Hey!" I said, surprised to see her.

"Hey, I remembered that you guys were leaving today, so I was looking out for customers leaving from this hotel all morning."

"Well, thanks, I appreciate that," I replied.

"So your friend already left?" she asked.

"She did. She left earlier this morning."

"Well, I hope you guys had a great time in Miami. To the airport then?"

"To the airport," I said.

Epilogue

It's been just over 10 months since the conference, and things have been pretty good. Once I got home, it took less than a week for Diane and I to start exchanging messages on social media. Not too frequent, but enough to keep our little fling in the forefront of our minds as we readjusted to our normal lives.

Things at work were hectic when I first got back. A lot had stacked up on me after being away from the office for a week, but it slowed down to a normal pace after we got through the summer. Soon, things became routine again.

My dating life, on the other hand, was unexpectedly eventful. Since the conference, I've had two, short-lived, sexual relationships with guys. The first one started about a month after I got home. I met him through a work friend. It was interesting, because he liked to go out early, rather than late, so we'd do a lot of morning dates at coffee shops and have nice little lunches. It turned out that he had access to a vacant timeshare near my office, so a lot of these little daytime meetups ended up turning into daytime hookups, which was different and fun - fucking during my lunchbreak, and then going back to work sexually satisfied. No one in the office knew my little secret. The best thing was, it didn't interfere with my evening masturbation. I rarely met up with this guy at night, which is unusual, but it worked. Until, of course, it didn't. Nothing in particular happened to break us up. I just think he finally realized that I wasn't interested in progressing beyond what we were already doing. I felt like he wanted something serious and was hoping for things between us to develop a bit more. After about 3 months, we called it off.

The next fling was shorter and more recent - it lasted 6 weeks and ended about a month ago. It was much more of a dirty sex thing. He loved asses, and he thought I had a nice one, so we were perfect for each other. We'd tend to meet up for dinner in restaurants or bars, then go back to my place for a night of hot fucking. He was really good at eating pussy. To tell the truth, he was really good at pretty much everything, sexually speaking. He just didn't have a whole lot of substance beyond that. So it didn't last. Besides, our evening trysts were depriving me of my true passion - my lifelong devotion to masturbation.

When I got home, I immediately fell into my normal pussy rubbing routine - at least a quickie every day, and long gooning sessions, lasting several hours, 3 to 5 nights a week. It's basically the same as it was before the conference, except now, I have my rabbit vibrator to add to the mix. I also bought a new clit sucker, like the one Diane got in Miami. There's also been a minor change in my porn viewing habits. Nowadays, I find myself watching a lot more lesbian stuff, which, you'd have to admit, is understandable after what happened. When I masturbate to two girls making love, I'm basically masturbating to Diane and me.

Also - and this may sound a little creepy - I've been masturbating to Diane's social media photos. I've told her this, and it turns her on, a lot, so it's not quite as creepy as it sounds. She has a lot of family vacation pictures, and her husband loves the beach, so they do at least one beach trip a year, sometimes more. Because of this, there are dozens of pics of Diane in a swimsuit on her profile. Some of them go back 7 or 8 years, so I get to play with myself while seeing her when she was my age - I've turned 41 since the conference, by the way (and Diane is 47, in case you forgot). I'm not really big on posting stuff on social media, so I just send her nude selfies. She says she enjoys rubbing her pussy while she looks at them.

So, obviously, after the conference, Diane and I did manage to maintain the sexual aspect of our relationship, in spite of the distance between us. Most of our messages to each other are either naughty texts or sexy pics of ourselves. For example, when Diane shaved her pussy bald for the first time a few months ago, she sent me several pics. I definitely got myself off to those. They were so hot. We've actually masturbated together on video chat a few times too - like when I confessed to her that I liked to finger myself to her swimsuit photos. We actually ended up cumming together on facetime that night. But video chats are really risky for her and she rarely has an opportunity to indulge that way.

For Diane, the risk of being caught is always a major hurdle for us. The long distance thing is also an obvious deterrent. As a matter of fact, as time passes, our messages have become fewer and further between. There are stretches now where we don't communicate for a few weeks in a row, but then she'll get horny and we'll exchange a flurry of sexy messages over a couple of days. Then it fizzles out again. It is what it is, and it's really hot when it happens, so I'll just take it when I can get it. I never complain or say anything about it that would make her feel bad. I get it - she has a real life and a real family, all the way out there in Seattle. I'm just happy that she masturbates almost every day now, regardless of how often we talk, and she focuses on experimenting and prolonging her pleasure whenever she can. She's tried to take a page from my book. She says she mixes it up between cumming with her hand, and sometimes using the clit sucker. She loves the anal plug, and even wants to buy a bigger one, but only uses it about once a week. I'm with her on that. Not every day is an anal day. But in moderation, it can be amazing.

So things have been cruising along nicely, all in all. This month started with a breakup, which allowed me to dive, blissfully, once again, into my self love routine. So that was good, but at about the same time, there had been a dry stretch with Diane. I hadn't heard from her in a couple of weeks, and the constant question mark about our affair was honestly wearing on me a bit. I started to feel myself emotionally pulling back and wondering if it was time to just let that situation come to its inevitable conclusion. Maybe the distance was too great and the circumstances were entirely against us. It might be better for both of us to just move on and be happy with our memory of that week. But then, just a few days ago, I was at work - having a pretty bad day, incidentally - when I got a text from Diane.