Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Have you checked your email yet? So excited! xoxoxo!!!

Obviously, that got me curious. It had been a really hectic day and I hadn't had time to check my inbox, but hearing from Diane for the first time in a while made me feel a little better. So I stopped what I was doing and decided to check my email. Whatever it was, she seemed very enthusiastic, and I had to see what was happening. Maybe it would turn my whole day around. I pulled up my inbox, and there it was.

(Inbox: 1 unread message)

(To: Celine Lewis), (472 recipients)

(From: Admin)

Staff:

It's that time of year again and our annual team building conference is right around the corner. This year, we're going to Las Vegas! The dates are Mon July 10 - Fri July 14. Mark it on your calendars. More details will be coming soon on workshops, schedules, and hotel accommodations.

One more thing: we can announce now, that due to the feedback from last year's attendees, we'll be returning to the solo occupancy hotel room format from years past - no roommates!

Anyway, this one should be a lot of fun! Pack your bags! Viva Las Vegas!!

Thanks,

Admin

I closed the email and felt a warm dampness spreading in the cotton gusset of my panties, as the corners of my lips curled up into a smile. Reading this message brought a rush of excitement, and a flood of memories. I picked up my phone and flipped through some of Diane's swimsuit photos. I knew what I would be masturbating to that night. I had been so wrapped up with everything lately, that I hadn't even stopped to realize that another conference would be coming up soon. It's hard to believe that so much time has passed already.

After reading a similar email, almost a year ago, announcing the Miami conference, I was excited by the prospect of spending a week alone, masturbating in a hotel room - only to be disappointed later when I found out I'd be sharing my room with a roommate. At the time, I remember being so pissed off about the idea. Now, given my experience at last year's conference, I actually felt kind of sad that we'd be in individual rooms again. I guess having roommates got in the way of everyone's masturbation time. Or maybe it prevented people from discreetly hooking up.

It was that thought that was sticking with me now. Normally, I would have never hooked up with anyone at a work event. What happened between me and Diane was entirely accidental. As much as I opposed the roommate idea last year, now I'm feeling sad for all the lonely ladies at the conference who would never be lucky enough to get caught masturbating in their rooms by their horny roommates. They'll never have the lovely erotic experience Diane and I shared.

It's funny how things change. Last year, all I wanted was to be alone in my room so I could blissfully masturbate the week away. Then they put us in rooms with strangers and I was angry. Now, they have us alone again. Fun solo sexy time, right? But no. Now, I want the opposite. I actually want a roommate - I just want to be the one who picks her, and that would never happen. If the company was still doing roommates for the conference, there's no way I'd be lucky enough to be randomly placed in a room with Diane again. And anyone else would actually be in the way of my erotic agenda, just like I feared last time. It's a miracle Diane and I came together the way we did. That wouldn't happen sharing a room with anyone else. Lightning doesn't strike twice. So it occurs to me that I am happy they're putting us in our own rooms again. It's just really ironic that I have no intention of spending the week masturbating alone in mine. Feeling better, I decided to take out my phone and message Diane.

- Hey girlfriend! Great news! I'm so excited! By the way, I know we're not doing roommates in Vegas, but any chance you'll be looking for one anyway? Can't wait to see you. Hugs and Kisses. xoxoxxx!!!

____________________________

The End

____________________________

Note: I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. And above all else, I hope it inspired you to masturbate and made you cum several times, as it has for me.