Celine's Son Gets into Top College

Story Info
Mom was more than pleased to help him.
1.4k words
3.66
13.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
386 Followers

Dave Williamson hurried home from High School with the big news. He held back until Mom, Dad and himself were seated for the goulash and biscuits mom had whipped up.

He has been granted an interview at Davisson, an elite 4-year college that his family could never possibly afford. BUT they have many donors who will fund exceptional students as to their fees and even some living expenses.

The parents are thrilled for Dave. One or both parents must accompany the boy for his interview. Mother, Celine, won the honors; it was not necessary to flip a coin since father Derrick was impossibly tied up at work.

When they packed for the 3 day weekend, Celine packs one almost 'sexy' outfit that hubby had purchased for her to wear when they went out clubbing. They wouldn't be clubbing on this trip, but it was the nicest looking thing in her closet. They checked in at Statewide, which they were assured was the best hotel for the money, even if it was attached to the Indian casino.

While Dave spends much of the morning in taking tests and interviewing for staff, mom just goes shopping in the big city. The parent was to meet up with him at 2:00 back at the school, but Dave had mentioned that his mom was here alone, so they called her to invite her to join them for lunch at the casino. Edward Carlson, the head of admissions was to take them out for a nice lunch. Francine DeWitt, a professor, was scheduled to join with them but she developed a gastric distress and had to back out. So, it was just the 3 of them.

Celine wore the pretty evening outfit which was all she had that was dressy. Dave noticed that Edward couldn't seem to keep his eyes off his 38 yr old mother's cleavage during the luncheon. He knew mom was a 'hottie' from things his buddies have said about her ever since they got old enough to check the temperature of females.

As lunch broke up, Edward said that since Dave and his mother had come so far for this event that he and his wife would like to take them out for dinner after the day's events were concluded.

It turned out that Carlson's wife couldn't join them, for unstated reasons. Canceling was something his wife had done more often than not for these after-hours events. So, he alone took them around to see some of the evening-time sights. They had a great early dinner at their hotel, Club Statewide, the local answer to a Vegas-style casino with a nationally recognized buffet.

The 3 had a pleasant time, but Dave's attention kept wandering to the poster advertising this evening's Freezeout Hold -Em Tournament. Mom explained that Dave was an excellent poker player and the terror of their hometown Hold-Em tournaments, Which were nothing like these big ones, she assumed. "Hon, why don't you go see about getting in? I don't think Edward needs you anymore tonight, and he and I can just have one nightcap and I will be ready for bed."

She handed him the $80 needed for a buy-in and he gave her a quicky hug and shook hands with the Professor. They both wished him to 'break a leg', to borrow the old show business manner of saying, "do well".

They went their separate ways. Dave to the main ballroom where the card tables were located, them toward the casino, arm in arm and jabbering along the way. When they waited for the elevator to get to the casino floor, Celine says "Ed, do you think you teach me how to play blackjack? I always thought that looked exciting by my husband never took me."

Edward doesn't speak but favors her with a big grin and grabs her by the waist, leading her in the direction of the 21 tables. He bought $100 in chips and split it evenly with his lovely guest. "Courtesy of Davisson College madam." They find just barely enough room for two to squeeze in alongside one table. But she wiggled just a little to invite him in closer behind her.

His crotch snuggling up to Celine's rear end made them both instantly aware of how much the closeness meant to his manhood. She wiggled and bent over just a bit, the international signal for 'leave your boner right there, mister.'

The free drinks lady came by right then and he ordered champagne for both of them. In showing her how to wager he put his right hand on hers and led her to pick up the minimal chip value and bent over tightly to place the chips on the green row in the center. "This will give you double your money if it the ball lands on one of the middle row numbers.'

She turned to take in his instruction more closely, nearly bumping his cheek with her own. "Oops, I'm sorry."

"No worry Celine, the crowds around these tables pretty much guarantee a bit of crushing, you know. That's all part of the fun when a guy gets to play with a partner as lovely as you are Celine. Sorry, I don't guess 'partner' is quite the right word. "Fellow player, maybe.

"I kind of like the word Partner, my dear Edward, especially when I can feel how much you are enjoying the crush." She shoves back to acknowledge his bulge.

Embarrassed, he moves back away from her rear, muttering an embarrassed apology. "You were fine where you were, sir. I was just starting to enjoy blackjack. Partner." She stepped back a half step to very deliberately re-engage his bulge on her butt cheek. He acknowledged her effort by nuzzling her ear with a friendly kiss. The perfume behind her ear for some reason caused the bulge pressed against her anatomy to stiffen still more.

The two continued to play for another half an hour during which time she lost most of her stake, he managed to increase both his stack and his bulge.

They finished their drinks and Celine bent closer to say "I said I was good for one drink before bed and that was it". His hopes deflated both his chest and that thing in front of his pants, but he gracefully backed away letting her move back from the table.

"Of course, Mrs. Williamson. I have enjoyed your company immensely." He awkwardly regressed from caller her Celine back to her married name.

She out a hand up to his cheek, saying "You sound like you are going somewhere. Are you leaving me so soon?"

"Umm, err, well not necessarily, but I thought you said you were ready for bed."

"I am most certainly ready for bed Partner, aren't you?" She was enjoying the sexual banter and certain that her goal of securing her son's appointment was pretty much in the bag. Not that she wouldn't enjoy the effort in its own right.

He spoke no more, just blushed and put his hand on the back of her arm, escorted her toward the elevators for the higher floors. As they step in with other passengers, Edward looks to her and asked what floor mam?

"7th" she instructs him, knowing full well that, with his arm tight around her waist, all the others in the car would know she was taking this handsome man to her bedroom. One other couple got off on her floor and looked back over their shoulders to see them step off. Celine couldn't help herself; the wine was giving her a boost as she reached over to Edward's zipper and give his bulge a vigorous squeeze, not trying in the least to hide her possessive attention.

Edward follows her to her room while his head is swirling with emotion. Yes, he had done well with the ladies in his single days, but never had he been 'picked up' by a woman, and certainly not one as gorgeous as Celine. Oh My God, if he correctly understood what she had just said, they were heading to her room for the purpose of having sex. Be still my beating heart.

When they arrived outside 717 she fished her key card out of her purse and put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to whisper in his ear. "When we come back out of this room, we will officially be lovers, and I have been known to take advantage of my lovers."

Of course, his consent was a forgone conclusion, no man had ever refused Celine for anything she really desired. And at the moment, there were just two things she really desired...to guarantee her son's acceptance at this prestigious school, and to feel this gorgeous silver-haired man cum insider her. How nice that both goals might best be served by the same means.

She sent her son a quick text 'bedroom busy for a while...but you ARE being accepted.'

Odiouser
Odiouser
386 Followers