All Comments on 'Cellphone Obedience'

by Bronzeapollo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 2 months ago

nice start, Im interested in seeing your continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Are Rae and Tony the same characters from your other stories?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

I’m confused. Why does he hate her so much that he is trying to ruin her relationship, her friendships, her integrity and even her moral compass?

Why does he hate her boyfriend? Or her friends?

I could understand if he wanted to be with her. If he was in love with her and hoped to marry her but it’s like he’s trying to turn her into some meth addict without drugs.

So why?

Voyer79Voyer79about 2 months ago

Love this, I have read other stories of apps changing the victims to suit the owner of the app, this point of view through the yes of the targets is very interesting, plus the fact she named her friend when he didn’t even name one, makes me think due to this she wants her friend to experience the same joy the app gives her but doesn’t want to admit it

BronzeapolloBronzeapolloabout 2 months agoAuthor

Master Doctor, Glad you enjoyed the story! I still have to decide if I want to continue it or not, I feel app stories have all been done over and over again. So not too inclined to finishing the story.

Anonymous, no they are not the same characters. I use the name Aster for pretty much all stories I write outside of here, and even a few here. But decided I wanted to use a different name going forward of Tony. The female character names I have a list of like 5-10 and I kind of just pick one from the list.

Whackdoodle, A lot was cut from this story, mostly because it didn't to me add enough to characterizations since it is a fairly one dimensional story. Tony is a controlling sadist, he gets joy from her suffering so being the catalyst for ruining her life was more than enough reason for what he is doing. The intro that I cut went more over it, but decided against keeping it in.

Voyer, I am glad you enjoyed the story! It is overall a very simplistic story, it doesn't show here because it was cut, but why she immediately knew it was Kylie is because the app is a reflection of information being passed along to Rae. So any information the app shows Tony, Rae already knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There are a lot of app stories, true, but your writing is really hot and this one has real potential. Great story, and there's a lot of mystery to explore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous