Cellphone Obedience

Story Info
Rae can't stop cheating on her boyfriend.
2.6k words
4.51
7.8k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems someone needs your attention," Tony said retrieving the ringing phone from the nightstand.

Panting and covered in sweat Rae's flushed skin glowed an erotic red, "I- I- n-ow isn't exactly a good time..." she stammered trying to find the breath to speak.

Tony smirked as he passed her the still-ringing phone, "You don't really have a choice, it is your boyfriend. The last thing you want him to think is that we are fucking right?" Tony's lips curled upward at the sensation of her nipples grazing his forearm as she reached for the phone.

"H-hey Adam," Rae tried not to sound out of breath and fidgeting trying to ease her nervousness.

"I'm really sorry about blowing you off for dinner again. You know how Tony is, bastard had me working late again on the client reports. I'll make it up to you, I promise." Adam feveriously apologized over the line as he paced about his apartment.

"N-no, no it's okay," Rae took a deep breath trying to steady herself, "I understand that Tony runs you...us ragged," her voice wavered trying not to give herself away, "If anything I feel bad. He had me work through lunch too."

Adam sighed over the phone, "Yeah that sounds like him. God sometimes I wish I could just tell him to go fuck himself," he growled, "I feel like we barely see each other anymore."

Tony made a point of sliding down the bed between Rae's legs, "Let's have some fun..." he murmured against her thigh. A jolt ran through Rae as Tony's lips grazed the inside of her thighs.

Rae squirmed and turned on the bed, "Y-yeah, it's been busy lately," She winced feeling Tony nip lightly at her inner thigh, "hmmmm" she moaned softly, quickly turning away and pinching herself before she spoke again, "B-but I've missed you..."

"I miss you too honey, but it'll calm down soon. Give us a chance to hang out and spend some quality time together," Adam's voice was soft as he attempted to reassure Rae.

Rae gripped the phone tightly as Tony spread open her lips, teasingly blowing a stream of cool air against her exposed clit, "AH! Oh god!" her voice caught in her throat unable to restrain herself from crying out. Her back arched up off of the bed and she reflexively squeezed her knees together trapping Tony's head between them.

"Ummm... Honey, are you okay?" Adam asked hesitantly.

"Uh yeah," Rae croaked squeezing her thighs harder around Tony's head trying to get him to stop, but instead only sending another jolt though her.

"Are you sure?" Adam pushed, clearly concerned, "You sound weird, did something happen."

"No! No I-I'm fine..." she couldn't concentrate with Tony eating her out. She buried her free hand in his hair and clawed at his scalp trying to push him away.

"Okay okay, but if anything is ever wrong let me know."

"Every...thing is okay." She choked trying to swallow the moan building in her chest. Her toes curled, gripping onto the silk sheets beneath her. She knew she had to convince him that nothing was wrong, but she could barely control her breathing enough to speak.

"Stop moaning so loudly, you don't want your boyfriend to realize something is wrong." Tony whispered into her skin, his voice vibrating against her slit making her buck against him involuntarily.

"Who's fault is that!" She covered the mic with her hand and whisper shouted at Tony.

"Me, all me." He smirked taking one of her folds into his mouth and sucking on it. His tongue darted about slurping and licking up her juices as she tried to resist his attention. The slick fluid coating the insides of her thighs as she grew wetter by the second.

"Well, I just got home from the office. Do you want to come over?" Adam offered, "Maybe I could cook dinner for you." His voice turned hopeful.

The vibrations rolling over her skin took on a hum in her ears as her heart quickened, "Oh I- I wish I could...but Tony is having me work on some documents and mmm...making a few changes to uh the format...ungh." Her shoulders rose sharply as Tony spread open her vaginal lips pushing his tongue between them.

"Come on babe," Adam whined, "It's been ages since we last were intimate." His voice lowered to a near whisper, "I miss you."

"I-I miss you too but mmmm...work comes first...ah..." Rae moaned, screwing up her eyes tightly she bit her lower lip trying to stay quiet. Tony was relentless as he tormented her slowly swirling his tongue over the sensitive skin of her labia.

Adam groaned in frustration over the line, "Fucking asshole, making us do all his work. Can't even take care of his own damn shit."

A surge of panic raced through Rae as she forced herself to turn towards the edge of the bed, wriggling away from Tony's face and jumping off of the bed, "W-well you know Tony, always leaving a big mess for us to clean up."

"Tell me about it, that bastard makes everything sound like it's life or death, meanwhile it's all things he's forgotten to do himself," he barked angrily.

Rae dragged her feet across the floor stumbling with her bent across the dresser to stabilize herself. She leaned down resting her forehead against the mirrored surface, "Ugh...wish I didn't have to help him with his stuff too though."

"Honestly, I know exactly what you mean..." Adam trailed off lost in thought.

Rae rolled her forehead against the polished glass of the mirror as Tony crawled over the bed towards her. When he finally made his way off of the bed, he stood towering over her. He grabbed a handful of her ass roughly squeezing the flesh and causing her to gasp.

"I'll let you get right back to work then," Adam sighed knowing there was nothing he could do about the situation they were stuck in.

"O-okay," Rae stumbled over her words again, "Don't worry about dinner tonight..." Tony brushed Rae's hair away from her ear exposing the delicate shell of it to him, "I...ugh..." She breathed as Tony licked the back of her neck sending shivers through her spine.

"We can go on a date this weekend." Adam promised, "Love you babe, I'll talk to you later."

"Yea...Yea... this weekend." She repeated trying desperately to focus as she felt Tony's member glide across the length of her slit teasing the entrance while their mixed secretions leaked out of it and into a sticky slick puddle on the floor beneath them, "L-l-oo-ve...you too..." She rushed forward cramming her finger against the call button and dropping the phone onto the surface of the vanity. Her now-free hand darted up pressing itself up against the mirror. The phone bounced against the expensive wood knocking a few cosmetic bottles to the ground that fell rattled on impact.

"Tsk, Tsk..." Tony murmured gripping both of her hips firmly in his hands and forcefully pounding himself into her dripping hole.

Rae jumped shocked by the intensity of his thrust forcing herself to ride along. The pressure and friction felt too good though. It made her blood rush down below meeting where their bodies pressed together and flow through her. She stared at her reflection gasping against the mirror, and bristles of his stubble rubbed up against her back, "Such an eager whore... You were almost caught on the phone by your boyfriend yet your legs just spread wide for your boss..." he chuckled darkly.

She squirmed in his grasp clawing at the surface of the vanity as he brought himself out to the tip and slammed into her again, "N-nuhhgh..." she moaned closing her eyes tightly.

Tony grinned continuing to plunge into her until he had worked up a steady rhythm, "Open your eyes you fucking slut," his voice came out husky and low, "Look at yourself, look at how you writhe in pleasure at being fucked by someone you should despise..."

She couldn't disobey his command. Slowly her eyes slid open and she focused on the image of herself in the mirror. There was an obvious flush to her cheeks and the sweat caused her brunette bangs to cling to her forehead. As Tony's pace increased the movement of their bodies shook the vanity, causing it to rattle and bump against the wall. She wanted to tear her gaze away from her reflection but found herself trapped by the erotic sight of it.

His hand slid over her hip and his fingers snaked between her legs, "Now cum like the dirty little tramp you are," he demanded as he furiously rubbed her clit in time with his thrusts.

She cried out unable to restrain herself, "Ohhhnn...oh my GOD!" She rocked her hips against him slamming herself back onto his cock as much as the angle would allow her. Her mind spun in ecstasy, overwhelmed by the torrent of sensations assaulting her.

"Ahh..." Tony moaned, "That's it baby girl..." He plunged into her faster and harder, gripping her waist tightly to hold her in place as her body was driven more and more violently against the furniture.

As the orgasm hit her she went limp leaning against the mirror allowing herself to be used by him. Her vision blurred around the edges fading in and out of focus as her body trembled, muscles quivering from the effort of holding her in this position. Suddenly he stopped and pulled himself out, stroking himself quickly as ropes of hot cum shot out landing on her back.

Some deep part of her tinged with disappointment that he didn't cum inside her. She blinked coming back to reality and staring blankly at herself in the mirror, her eyes still clouded with lust. Tony gave her ass a slap watching it bounce, "Good girl," he praised as he moved away returning to the bed.

"Why...why do you keep doing this to me?" she asked in a daze.

Tony picked up his cell phone and started scrolling through it, "Because you like it..." he answered, not bothering to look up as he spoke.

She scowled, "How do you know that?"

"Because I control you, I own you, therefore I know what you're thinking, what you're feeling, and what you need."

Rae scoffed, "I have a boyfriend." She began gathering up the scattered items she had knocked over and placing them back on the vanity.

"Yes, and yet you still enjoy letting me fuck you every time I ask."

"You're blackmailing me," she growled.

He raised an eyebrow, "You seem to have gotten that message across the first time."

Rae's shoulders dropped slightly, "And that means I have no choice..."

Tony laughed, "I could make you break it off with him if I wanted," he looked up at her, "Would cost me quite a few points, but with one press of a button you would break up with him without hesitation. However," he shrugged and tossed the phone on the bed, "I quite enjoy your suffering. It's so cute watching you struggle to hide this double life from him."

"I-" she choked, "I'm not some toy for you to play with..."

"Haven't you been listening?" he tilted his head, "You are. Every part of you is under my control because of this phone. Seems you have enough points to level up some skills. Let's see...Oh, looks like we can upgrade your performance review, that's interesting," Tony clicked his tongue as he tapped the screen of the phone. "Also seems you may have even earned yourself a new achievement, Congratulations!"

"I don't want any of this!"

"Too bad." He paused momentarily glancing up at her, "Looks like there's a side quest for you too, doesn't seem like something you can skip."

"What?"

"Apparently you need to get your coworker to join our little team. A friend referral bonus, how nice," he said sarcastically.

"Kylie?" Rae's eyes widened, "No way!"

"Look, I'm telling you the phone wants you to do. Why would you question it? Not like you have a choice."

"But she's my friend...I don't want to do this to her..." she shook her head refusing to accept this request.

"She's your 'friend'..." he mocked, "But who knows, maybe you'll get a special reward for aiding in bringing her aboard..."

"That's cruel..." she grimaced, "Using her like that...forcing her to sleep with you against her will."

Tony waved dismissively, "She'll get used to it...and if she doesn't..."

"I'll just suffer the consequences..." Rae mumbled feeling defeated.

"See, now you're learning. Quickly, aren't you?" he smirked, "Ohhh, you have enough points to level up your Cheating Fetish level." He remarked as he clicked level up on her skill.

"I...don't want to..." she sulked, dragging her feet over to the bed and crawling onto it.

Tony leaned against the pillows tapping away at the phone, "But it feels so nice doesn't it? The pleasure of cheating on your boyfriend with your boss."

"Shut up..." she mumbled as she buried herself underneath the bedsheets pulling it over her head and rolling up in it.

Tony laughed at her pouting form, "No need to be so defiant. Just follow the phone's orders and you'll end up happy and satisfied in the end." He tucked himself into bed, adjusting his pillow comfortably.

Her voice was muffled by the sheets as she retorted, "You're a jerk..."

He smiled and scrolled through her profile on the phone. The glowing blue light reflected on the silver frame of his reading glasses as he navigated through the menus. "Hmmm...yes, your loyalty rating has risen," his eyes flicked over to her small blanket-covered figure next to him, "Acting so vindictive while obediently doing as I tell you, must be working wonders for your stat distribution."

"Whatever..." Rae sighed, knowing he was telling the truth. Despite her stubbornness, she couldn't fight against the strange system controlling her, she could feel the changes coursing through her mind. Warping her mentality to match its whims.

"So much to explore still though..." He mused clicking on the tab that listed her stats and abilities, "Looks like you have begun gaining experience on a new fetish, creampie. Wonder why that is, hm? Could it possibly be you want to be filled with my seed?"

The lump under the sheets wiggled as Rae squirmed at the suggestion, "I'm not going to answer that." She muttered defiantly. She could feel the desire growing in the depths of her mind. An underlying hunger that ached to be fulfilled.

Tony continued scrolling through the phone's options, "Well, that should be enough for today. Why don't we try for in the office tomorrow?" He placed the phone down on the nightstand before laying flat on his back and removing his glasses. "Goodnight dear," he turned and planted a quick kiss on the lump of blankets, "Sleep well."

Rae knew she needed to resist. Everything was wrong. But somehow...it felt right. The phone's commands echoed in her ears. She imagined being taken by him on his desk, against the conference room table, on the elevator, or even in the bathroom stall. The thoughts only served to ignite her lust further and fueled the ache for fulfillment. This was wrong, she shouldn't enjoy this. She wasn't supposed to think these things. Her breath quickened as she shifted uncomfortably trying to suppress the flames burning deep within her.

Eventually, exhaustion overtook her mind and her muscles relaxed releasing the tension they held. She rolled over still wrapped up tightly in the duvet and faced away from Tony.