Centaur Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my gowd Mathew!" Felicia rushed inside, not before Mathew saw the deep red blush on her cheeks.

Mathew grinned at Tarn, then winked at Rullis. What's up guys, does dear ole dad know you two wandered off?"

"Pa is standing over mom while she presses his shirts and tabard. He had us polishing his armor all morning."

Rullis pointed to Felicia's and Mathew laundry drying on the racks. "I see you are getting your Sunday best all cleaned up too."

"Naa I met the Eldar ReLanna several times already, don't need to dress up for her, she is a no-nonsense type." Pointing at the laundry, he said, "Had to clean up from last night. Your sister and I stayed up till two working in the drying room."

"Is that what humans call there sleeping stalls?"

Mathew laughed, "It will cost you a gold to find out."

"So you already know the Eldar?"

Mathew nodded yes, "My parents went twice a year to Woodsheart. The first time I wandered off while my parents were negotiating with the Elven alchemists. I met some lady trimming rose bushes, and she taught me all about them. I told her about our Dragon Claw farm. It was only later when my mom came looking for me, I found the woman trimming the rose bushes was Eldar ReLanna."

"Did you get in trouble?"

"No, she enjoyed talking to me. Since then, she always stole me away when my parents came to visit. She is always showing me things of Elven life, and she loves showing off her prized roses."

"Pa is all worried about how you two will be received, and how they will react asking them to go to war."

Mathew nodded yes, "That is the question. I have never made those kinds of demands before, or formal requests to her. I don't know how she will receive that request. What I know or learned is the Elven people don't like killing and will do a lot to stave off going to war. Hopefully, your father will have some insights into this problem."

"You don't think your friendship with the Eldar will help?"

"It might or might not, I don't want to trade on it to force them to go to war with the Goblins. I would rather it being a mutual decision, on how to eradicate them." Mathew thought about his discussions and time he spent with the Eldar. She never talked about politics or was interested in what was happening in the human city. She loved to hear stories about his learning of his magic and working on his farm. Never about the harsh realities of life.

All things of life and joys of living a simple life. Nothing of the manmade problems of trying to live a life with others. Their talks were like that, back when Mathew wasn't responsible for things. Would their relation change now that he is..., responsible? She was always the big sister he never had. He could tell her things he didn't feel good about sharing with his mom. He remembered the last time they talked she teased him for falling in love so young. But then most Elves don't marry or pair off with lovers until they reach fifty years old.

Felicia walked out and loaded the last cask of five-grain they had opened. Reminding Tarn and Rullis to make sure mom got all the fresh produce as soon as they got home.

Tarn turned sideways to Rullis, who opened Tarns waist travel bags and pulled out a smaller set. The waist-bags were like long saddlebags but these also belted around a centaur's upper human waist. "Dad found some kiddy travel bags for you, sis."

"Oh Tarn, Rullis, thank you! And I guess I will thank papa tomorrow. I was worried about where I would pack everything."

Mathew looked at the travel bags, they looked brand new. He smiled, Sir Fellis always had a stern look about him, but in reality, he was an old softie where his daughter was concerned. Mathew untied the leads and handed them to Rullis, "Take care of my pony and keep your horse parts to yourself. I don't want to get back and find her preggo with your brat."

Tarn and Rullis laughed, Felicia gave Mathew a dirty look, then smacked him on the shoulder. "Mathew! Do you know insulting that was to a centaur?"

Mathew winked at Rullis, then turned to Felicia saying, "Why yes I do!" then quickly skipped out of her hitting range. "But it is Rullis we are talking about."

Felicia smirked at her brothers who were laughing at Mathew's joke, then about him getting hit, "I know Mathew, but I would be more worried about Tarn. Rullis still doesn't know where to put it."

Mathew and Felicia laughed as both Tarn and Rullis grinned at each other. "I will save you three silver Rullis, for just one silver, I will tell you where to put it."

Rullis laughed, "Like I would pay for information like that, think I will fumble my way through it myself with Mathew's cart horse and save my money for our honeymoon."

"Ewww Rullis!"

"Wise choice," Mathew said, then held up his hand. Mathew licked his finger and touched the Clairvoyance spell. "Uncle Robert is on his way."

"What?"

"How did he know that sis?"

Felicia explained to her brothers that Mathew had a spell running that covered the farm, letting him know of visitors. "And that is why you two can't catch us having sex, we know when you try to sneak up here."

"Hey, no fair!"

"Ya no fair your two, using magic is cheating."

Just then a large group of mages showed up. At first, this shocked Mathew, then he started recognizing faces and people. All of them were from his Uncle's potion factory. His Uncle walked over followed by several mages. "Everyone in case you don't know this is my nephew Mathew, his mate Felicia, and I am sorry but we never been introduced, but your Felicia's brothers...,"

"Uncle Robert, everyone, this is Tarn and Rullis Fellis."

Uncle Robert tried to introduce everyone, but faces and names were thrown out faster than spells in a mage tournament. Mathew led his Uncle and the dozen mages to the drying shed. Each mage was loaded down with unfolded cardboard boxes. As soon as they looked, several started folding the boxes and passing them in. Some of the rest, gloved up, and started putting individual root clusters into each box. The four that remained folded over the top of the boxes, then passed them out. Soon the barn was filled with brown boxes.

Mathew noticed that they were taking the colored clips and was going to say something, "I will return your clips next month Mathew," Robert said as he tallied the boxes coming out. Tarn and Rullis could not fit through the drying room's door, but took a moment to look at a root cluster. Felicia warned her brothers about touching it, then explained why.

"Where did you learn about magical herbs," Tarn asked?

Rullis turned to a Master Elite mage who was folding the top of the boxes closed, "Is our sister pulling our fetlocks, or is this stuff really that poisonous?"

The mage grinned and lifted a potion pouch cover that had several super heals in it. "All twelve of us are carrying four super heals each, just in case one of those roots splinter. She isn't pulling your fetlock, Rullis, right?" Rullis nodded yes. "This stuff is nasty until it dries. The enzyme phorbol can kill you if inhale it, it will blister your skin if you come in contact with it. Just washing the dirt off the roots, makes the rinse water toxic enough to give you a painful rash that will require a heal poison potion after a day."

Rullis stepped back and looked at Mathew, "And you grow this stuff? You're crazier than I thought."

Mathew laughed and added a cackle or two.

Rullis threw up his arms as he backed away, "And you got my sister into working with this stuff, it has to be your magic, it unhinging's you all."

That got a reaction from everyone in hearing distance, with several comments from the group.

"How many voices in your head is it still considered ok?"

"Why isn't it ok to ask a Dragon to heat your house?"

"Ten voices are too many ask one or two move out."

"Can I have one? My little voice died of boredom."

That got a chuckle from everyone.

Rullis laughed with everyone then motioned to Tarn, "We need to get back, gotta get my new girlfriend settled in her new stall, and hit field nine and check the tension on the stringers before it gets dark."

Mathew walked Tarn and Rullis to the house where Rullis untied the pack pony. Tarn, did your dad say he would trot up here tomorrow morning, or are Felicia and I going to run down to your place?"

"Not sure, pa most likely will be up at some insane hour getting ready. He doesn't say it, but he is super excited to get this thing organized. So if I was you, I would expect us here at sunrise. And you better be ready to go. Dad would probably blow his helm if you weren't."

Mathew laughed, "Ok tell you dad we will wait for him here, at sunrise. No frigging earlier, want to sleep in for once."

Mathew watch Tarn and Rullis head off down the road. When he got back to the barn, they were just finishing up boxing the last of the roots. Felicia was telling one Master Mage, "The sorting is fresh, it was a new moon last night, and we finished this morning around two."

Robert came out with a potion rack and each of the mages opened their belt pouches and put their heal potions into the rack. "Forty-eight, four, twenty-fours super heals, for your Staggerwort."

Mathew nodded yes.

"Unless you have anything else from last year you want to get rid of?"

Mathew had sixteen quarts jars of Dragon claw powder. He was planning on taking three, two as a bribe, and one to pay for the new clothes and armor. Knowing that he wanted to store some just in case, "I have ten quarts of Dragon Claw powder I could let go."

Robert grinned, "Would you like to get rid of them?"

"I would be willing to let ten go, for some mid-level heals Three, eighteens or two, twelves."

"Three's I know we are low on, Twos I think..., Hey Peter how many two, twelves do we have on hand?"

Peter Jenkins was Uncle Robert's front office salesmen and a good master brewer. Individuals or bulk? I think I have five cases of individuals and four in bulk bottles."

Robert nodded and walked Mathew into the drying room. "I am glad you're thinking of heals for this little war, I will pull any threes I can spare without notice and have the bulk put into doubles for centaur use. The five cases I will mark as sold and will move them here when the bulk is ready. And will buy the last six jars at cost if that is good enough for you?"

Mathew nodded and opened the safe to pull the ten jars. He loaded them in this years unused four jar holders and left two empty jars in one. Robert added the processed root to his pile of boxes. Each mage drew a magic circle from a small barrel of pure chalk that someone brought. Each mage took a small load and teleported back to the shop in five-minute increments, giving each man time to move the boxes off the teleport pad. The last to leave was his uncle, with a hug and the words be safe he teleported home.

Mathew looked at the barrel of chalk. A parting gift from his Uncle. Getting his hands on pure chalk was going to be a problem for Mathew.

Mathew carried the small barrel to the house. He never went through his parents' stuff before. Now that he needed their padded heal potion holders he started looking through his parent's belongings. After finding the padded potion cases, he grabbed his father's old trail duster and large travel saddlebags. Back in the barn he took the three jars of Dragon Claw powder and loaded them into a padded four bottle holder, a bottle of strawberry preserves for breakfast would fill the last spot. He loaded four super heals into his and parent's heal cases. He added two to his and looked through the prepared heals and found two strength boosters. They should go a long way to help Felicia keep up with the taller members of her family. All the rest he locked in the potion safe.

He pulled the smaller saddlebags off the saddle and put the jars and potion in it. Back at the house, he had to dance around Felicia as she loaded her saddlebags. She found his Gladstone bag and was putting some things into it. With a jar of oranges added to the quart jar holder, he packed it into the bag with several of his nicer shirts and pants packed around it for padding. He loaded several pairs of day wear pants and shirts along with socks and underwear to the travel saddlebags he would throw in his shaving kit in tomorrow morning.

After eating the last of the stew for lunch, Mathew drug Felicia to the other side of the barn next to the woodpile. Setting up smaller cords on the splitting stumps. He paced off twenty-five yards and dragged a line on the dirt. He went over the tractor pressor spell with Felicia, then showed her how to use a two klatha force blow to hit the small cord on top of the stump.

"Aim has some part in it, dear, but also you have to force the klatha to travel where you want it to hit. Keep your eyes trained on the cordwood and force the klatha to travel towards it as fast as you mentally can. Faster than an arrow. Mathew canted the tractor, pressor spell, and forced two klatha to fly at a piece of cordwood. He threw it one-handed like he was throwing a rock. When the spell hit the wood, it shattered it as if a solid rock hit it at speed.

Felicia laughed and clapped her hands, "Mathew, that was wonderful! Do you have to act like you're throwing a rock?"

"No, but I found it helpful in the beginning."

Felicia grinned, then copied Mathew, forcing two klatha into her right hand as she threw it at the small cord. Mathew watched the cord explode with a direct hit. He turned and stared at Felicia, "You, you did it first shot?!?"

Felicia smiled, "Best rock thrower at the farm, can beat my brothers every throw."

Mathew laughed and went to set up two more small cords. Walking back he said "ok hot shot lets see if we can find your spell range. Most mages could do one hundred yards when they first start." He paced off seventy-five more yards. "Here is a hint, Klatha doesn't sink with gravity like a rock does, if you can hit it at twenty-five you should be able to use the same thing at one hundred."

Her first shot was a little high, "Your compensating for gravity, target it just like if you were standing close to it." Her next one, powdered the cord. Mathew clapped, "Good shot!" He made her practice three more times. Once he was sure she had that down, he set them up again, but this time he grabbed several large rocks from the hillside and brought them over. "Ok, that spell is good to use against someone who isn't wearing armor, but let us say your enemy was wearing plate armor. You want a little more mass to hit them with." Throwing the rocks down he looked at one, then the target, instead of telling the klatha to form a sphere he told it to surround the rock and using two hands he pushed it at the target. He was just a little off and missed the cord.

This exercise took Felicia several tries to get the rock to fly. The first time it rolled several feet. The next couple were just getting there. She frowned and mimed like she was throwing something but directed the spell at the rock. She released the mental rock she was throwing and the stone by her hoof flew at the cord splintering it on contact.

Mathew hugged Felicia, "You did it, I am so proud of you. You just earned your first combat ribbon."

Felicia wiped the sweat off her brow. "Can we do it again?"

Conscious of her limited klatha reserves, "Let us hold off practicing any more today. We don't want to hit your wall just yet. Let's save the rest of your reserves for any spells you might learn later today."

Felicia nodded yes. They checked the laundry on the way by. They took several minutes to fold it before heading back to the house. Once Mathew finished putting it away, he found Felicia already reading her books. The last book in his stack was one of his hero's, Grand Master Tiberius, one of his very own books. He ran his hand over the cover, thinking of the man. He changed the world's opinion of mages and codified magic into its present form. With the help of Sexitorius, they organized the grimoires of the times into the standard spells and learning methods. Grand Master Tiberius is the father of modern magic.

Mathew opened the book. The spellbook wasn't a standard one, but an older handwritten book with Tiberius's own handwriting, his thoughts, and comments written in the margins. Mathew carefully read those after reading each page. The book covered most of the destructive spells. Lances, balls, storms, and walls. One spell was crossed out, but he could still read the spell. It allowed the caster to pull all the moisture from the surrounding air and form water as a physical attack. In the margin's Tiberius wrote since water was about eight hundred times denser than air if a water ball hit a man it could do a lot of physical damage.

He wrote about creating water wall segments that could stop a charging knight on horseback. It was only later he crossed both out writing no physical shield could be made to stop the destructive force. The magical and physical force applied to the time it took to pull moisture from the air, makes this spell too slow. Mathew was staring at that comment, the laws of physics stated the colder the air the less moisture it could hold, so to speed it up all you had to do was add a cold storm or a variant of it and you could pull water from the air fast enough...

Mathew's stomach rumbled. He had been building the cold variants that the spell needed. He gathered his books and went into the magic room and put them in one of the glass cabinets. He went into the kitchen to make something for dinner. Felicia had pulled a powdered cheese pasta mix, which you added a condensed milk and butter can. She also had a summer sausage to cut up in it. Reading the accompanying card, he started a pot of water to boil. Just as he added the pasta as Felicia walked in from taking a shower. He handed her the spoon and went in for one himself.

After shaving, he dried his razor and packed it up in his little travel bag. As he was tying it up Felicia called him in for dinner. He walked in wearing the socks he started wearing around the house. Giving Felicia a big hug, he sat down to dinner. The elbow pasta was covered in a heavy cheese mix, she had stirred in little cut up pieces of the sausage covering it in the cheese sauce too. It was delicious.

Felicia shooed him out to clean up. He moved all the bags by the front door. He was changing the sheets on his bed when he heard Felicia step behind him. When he stood up, she wrapped her arms around him and ran them over his bare chest. He could feel her erect nipples on his back. Without as much as a word she turned him towards her stall and pushed him towards it.

Once he was next to the wall, she turned him to face her. She placed a finger against his lips, then kneeled. As she kneeled, she raked her fingers down his chest and circled his manhood. He was already hard and ready. With both hands she lifted him and licked him from base to tip, then opening her mouth and took in just the head and swirled her tongue under his glans. Mathew reached back, putting both hands against the wall to steady himself. As a moan escaped his lips.

Felicia swirled her tongue around the head of his cock then turned her head sideways, then ran her lips sideways down his shaft she ran her lips up and down him several times pulling her tongue back and allowing her lower teeth to lightly graze the soft underside of his cock. Each time she did that Mathew would flinch as she set his nerves ablaze. She kept up the slow tease, taking just his head.

She kept at it until he started bucking his hips, then taking a deep breath she took him to the root as she slowly pulled back, she swirled her tongue under his cock allowing her bottom teeth to graze the nerve; she felt him tense up and pulled back until she just had the head of his cock in her mouth and rubbed him with her hands too.