All Comments on 'Centaur Love Ch. 14'

by Sextus_Propertius

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay! Herd Lindrose is back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story and patiently await the next installment. Please don’t wait so long between them. I am a true fan of this story and your work. Please continue revising us with your outstanding work.

KayWyeKayWyeover 2 years ago

Thrilled to see you back and wtiting again! Truly enjoying this tale you weave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started on this series as a lark. I was quickly drawn in

, and found it to be some excellent storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT, need to continue, love centaur stories.

well written, maybe you should post of the characters

talent here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please please continue. There’s no limit to the possibilities of this story and your story telling and imagination are fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT NEED TO CONTINUE!

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusover 1 year agoAuthor

Fear not I am still working on this story. I have been forced off my land and had to move due to wildfires and flooding.

Keep faith my loyal readers.

Sextus

ORIGINALDUCK4ORIGINALDUCK4over 1 year ago

VERY WELL WRITTEN. RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEX MIXED IN WITH STORY LINE.

Author keeps the reader interested thru all 14 chapters.

please continue!!

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesabout 1 year ago

Waiting Psudo-patiently for the next chapter! (Outwardly acting patiently, inwardly not :)

Very few literotica series's keep me enthralled like this one! I might follow a lot, but there are only a few (five-ish) that I check back on regularly, 2 of which are written by you!

ORIGINALDUCK4ORIGINALDUCK411 months ago

ANTICIPATION FOR BOTH TAKES ==> 100%

HumensHumens7 months ago

Sextus, Just checking to make sure all is well with you. I hope we can hear that you are well and are continuing to write. Please let us know, your writing fans await word. Love the story lines you put to paper.

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertius6 months agoAuthor

Getting ready to drop the next chapter, 11-6 or7th-23. It's been difficult and exciting year. I took up bus driving for a local elementary school as a hobbie? Lol so much to learn getting my cdl with passenger and air brakes. Sorry for the delay..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSextus_Propertius@Sextus_Propertius
It is hard to make a favorable first impression by just the written word, so here it goes. I am a machinist by trade, so English wasn't a strong suit in school. Math, Cad/Cam, and classes in Mechanical, engineering. I barley made it through English as a first language.(lol) I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES