Centaur Love Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With just my sandals on, I went into the kitchen to see if there was anything I could do to help. Becca was setting the table, as Felicia was just plating up a rice dish. Both Becca and Felicia stopped to admire the view. Both gave me a sexy grin. I just stood with a grin, not bothering to hide my rising excitement. Becca grinned at me and my rising hard on.

"You're right Felicia, it is much nicer being at home with just our stallion." As she was saying it, she walked over and stood next to Felicia, I closed my eyes and cleared my throat. Both had very impressive chests, with Becca's being larger on her slightly smaller body. But there would be something special about Felicia's that Mathew couldn't stop staring at. Maybe it was because she was my first, and the one that I fantasized about, or that they were the first I actually got to touch. To him, they were just perfect.

I smiled at them. "Be nice, my mares. Your stallion has to get used to walking around au naturel, again."

Both Felicia and Becca were smiling at me until Becca couldn't hold in the laugh. Felicia gave me a quick one.

"Ah, my stallion you might find it strange, but for me, and I am sure, my sister mare Felicia as well, it is nothing to go without clothes. Seeing you without clothes makes me happy to know this is a proper centaur house and you are our herd, Master."

Becca smiled and sniffed a little, "And that my Herd Master, my mate, is something I sort of gave up ever having...,"

Felicia hugged Becca at the same time I stepped over and hugged her. I opened my link to the farm's heritage spell, sending all my love to Becca, and then quickly adding Felicia in my haste.

< Becca, I love you being here. You, Felicia and I are Herd Lindrose. We share something special together. >

Becca smiled, "Thank you. Both of you."

Mathew cleared his throat again and shuffled in between his mares, touching both pairs of breasts as he passed, getting each of his mares to moan. Sitting down, he looked over the sandwich and rice bowl with spicy looking peppers.

Mathew had just finished his sandwich and rice sitting with his mares as they were finishing off their large bowls of rice and five grain. The spicy peppers were too much for my mares. Watching their naked breasts dance as they ate kept him hard all throughout dinner. His cock needed a break as the girls tried not to be too obvious at looking at him in that state.

Felicia smiled at him knowingly, "Why don't you go bring the horses in for the night as we finish dinner and clean up?"

Mathew nodded yes too quickly, saying, "Good idea!"

As he passed each mare's flank and rump, they playfully swatted at him with their tails as he drug his fingers across their rumps as he passed. Felicia could hold still, only showing a slight flick to her withers, but Becca's hind legs were nearly dancing as she dragger her tail across her sex. Mathew laughed as he headed out the door. Tonight was going to be..., interesting.

Standing outside the door Mathew took a deep breath of the warm moist air. The sun had just dropped below the horizon, providing a soft orange glow to the hills west of the farm. Not a single cloud dotted the sky. This worried Mathew. They should have gotten one or two summer storms passing through by now. It was turning out to be too dry of a summer this year. He stood thinking about it. He needed to gather in the lower alfalfa field and flood it if he wanted to get one or two more harvests this season.

His thoughts drifted up to the grove itself. He could feel the grove drinking deeply from the running water. He could sense where it was flooded and where it was not. Mathew had always marveled over the fact that his late parents could tell where the water was as well. Somehow, he never guessed they were running a clairvoyance spell over the farm. That brought another quick insight, as he could feel someone down on the Fellis farm moving around next to the barn. His parents must have known that Felicia was secretly visiting him while they were out working and he was supposed to be studying.

Mathew was lost in that thought and the times he lied to his parents about studying. They must of known he was somewhere with Felicia, making love instead. At least they knew, before they were killed, that he found love. They must have approved of her, or at least they didn't say anything against it. Mathew looked over at the family plot. Five generations of Lindrose's were buried there. He thought of his parents, he wondered if they really knew, or just guessed. Would they have wanted to know? Would their shades rest easier knowing? There was a 'Grimiory Secretos Necromantiae' in the hidden vault. Mathew had seen it with the other books.

Mathew's spine shook with a quick chill running down his back, thinking about that book. 'Secrets of Necromancy', Mathew thought. He knew there was a spell in there that allowed him to talk with the dead. Every mage student knew of that book, it was one of the most sought after books every student wanted to read. And one they most lied about being read. Every kid bragged about seeing it or had read it. He knew they were really just bragging, because it was one of the most forbidden, of forbidden books, one against the law, just to own, laughing to himself. He didn't need to brag now, he really had his own copy.

He thought about the morals of reading that book and actually calling his parents shade. Would they mind, or care to know? He was caught up in those thoughts when the door opened behind him. Turning he saw Becca's pixie-like face, surrounded by her dark, long raven colored hair. Some of her long hair had came forward and flowed down her chest covering her magnificent breasts. Becca's breasts were larger than Felicia's, if he would have to guess, in human measurements, that they were at least a double 'D'.

Just seeing her large breasts hidden behind her long hair made Mathew hard again. There was some mystic with them being partially hidden like that, instead of seeing them out in the open. He had an innate desire to reach up and brush her hair back over her shoulder. He reached halfway up to do just that, but stopped looking at her. Becca looked up at him and smiled. Knowing what he wanted to do, she subconsciously pushed her chest towards him.

Mathew smiled at his newest mate and finished the gesture and brushed her long hair back over her shoulders. Clearing her proud chest for his perusal. He leaned down and brushed her lips with his. Her faint smile told him she wanted this. He snaked his arms in and pulled her tight for a better kiss. Her double recurved lips felt soft upon the initial touch of his, yet they had a firm feeling just below the surface as he pulled her in tight.

Becca wrapped her arm around his neck with one, the other on his hand, pulling him in tight, wanting to pull Mathew into herself, wishing, wanting to make them one. She had resigned herself long ago to being alone in life. The harsh realities of HGDM were forced onto her at a young age. She knew all her life she wasn't ever going to have a mate and never have what she was experiencing right now. Mathew, and well, Felicia, had brought that lost dream back to life. She really loved Mathew. He was just the right height and size for her diminutive nature. Something she never had fantasized about. All her dreams were making love to a larger, full size stallion. Something she knew would never happen, yet still fantasized about.

Holding Mathew like this was another worldly dream. One that was making her sex leak! She could feel her need and wetness all the way down her hocks. She would actually be embarrassed to be seen this way back home! Such a wanton hussy to be seen in public, in such a condition. But to see a naked Mathew all throughout dinner made her this way. It was hard throughout dinner not to scream out with need at Mathew and throw herself at him as he ate dinner. Naked, with an obvious hard on. Just the sight of him standing on the porch, naked, woolgathering as Felicia called it, filled her with naked, unabashed, desire.

Thankfully Mathew's sense of smell was, well, was human normal as Felicia explained it to her. Mathew couldn't pick up those subtle hormones she was releasing, but Felicia could, and actually pushed her out the front door telling her to go get Mathew moving from the front porch. She knew he was out front 'wool gathering'. Felicia was quite good at reading the farm's heritage spell, whereas Becca still didn't think to touch the spell for things like that yet. Once she mentioned it, she touched the spell and found Mathew still on the porch.

"Go Becca, help master bring in the horses for the night, then force him to take you in the barn girl."

Becca blushed at that comment just moments ago...

"Gods above with his human sniffer, that man can't tell when a mare is in season or need. Thankfully, he can't, or he would be mounting every mare he has met so far."

Becca laughed and hid her blush as she dried one of the pots Felicia finished washing, then handed her to dry.

"Hopefully, Doreen has got it out of her system now and will start coming around some more. I do miss her company."

Becca grinned. "I like her."

"I do too, my sister mate. She, Cherill, and Beatrice were all my closest friends growing up here. I guess they stopped hanging around with me when I started showing more than a passing interest in Mathew." Felicia laughed out once and looked at Becca. "I think they stopped hanging with Mathew too, in fear of him smelling their need as well."

That comment shocked Becca.

Felicia smiled, "I don't mind giving them a kitchen pass to Mathew. They were, and are, our herd sisters, after all. And a herd sister in need needs a trusted stallion indeed."

Becca grinned and pulled her tail in tight, trying to rub herself enough to give herself some relief. Felicia turned, seeing her pull in her tail. Felicia's smile said it all as she set a dish back into the wash bucket. Taking Becca's hand, she pushed and pulled her towards the front door.

"Go, my sister slut, he's right outside the door wool gathering. His thoughts lost somewhere in the oak grove." Felicia tapped her head. "Go Becca, help master bring in the horses for the night, then force him to take you in the barn, girl."

"What about you?"

Felicia smiled at her, tapping her head. "You physically get him tonight, and I will mentally ride along. That means I get to take him in the morning, and you get the mental show."

Rebecca blushed as she threw the dish towel on the counter. "Felicia! Really!"

xxxxxxx

Becca kissed Mathew one more time, then unwrapped her arms, gently pulling him towards the barn.

Mathew felt Becca smile through the last kiss, then pulled him towards the barn. He knew what his newest mate wanted. Taking Becca's hand, they walked to the barn. Mathew's hard-on leading the way. Once inside, he walked Becca over to where he had been breaking the bales of hay down. There was a smattering of hay lying about. Pulling Becca over the pile so she would have a soft bed to land on, he retook her into his arms.

Becca eagerly wrapped hers around his neck as they kissed. He rubbed her side up and down to her transition line, marveling at her smooth skin. He closed his eyes and mentally thought to Becca.

< Follow my thoughts >

As he made a little room inside the farm's heritage spell. Then, touching her mind, he got her to slowly, bring up her shields step by step, to keep the sexual energy from overloading her mind. When he felt her shields were right, he powered his up. He felt Felicia enter the little room and close the room's spell off so others couldn't enter.

Mathew took Becca's lower lip and gently bit it, sucking into his mouth. Her groan and slight movement told him she enjoyed it. Lowering his hands, he brushed the side of her massive chest, moving them ever so slowly around to the front. He could mentally feel hands on his body through the shared link. It felt stronger when he and Felicia played with an open mental connection. He broadcasted to the room, telling both to tighten their shields up more, as he raised his just a smidgen as well.

As his palms came into contact with Becca's engorged nipple, she moaned loudly into mouth as he was still sucking on her lower lip. His nipples tingled in pleasure as well. Becca was shaking at this point, she tried to push her breasts deeper into his hands. Dragging his forefinger and thumb over her areola, he noticed both were puckered with little bumps, as his finger crossed them, Becca moaned again until he started applying pressure to her nipple and she screamed.

"Ahh yes!"

Mathew felt his scrotum clench. Becca must have clenched her vaginal muscles or was it Felicia?. He released her lower lip and started kissing his way south. Becca shook as he planted each little kiss down her chin, neck, and upper chest. He pulled another scream and clenching from Becca as his lips made contact with her left nipple.

"Oh Gowds Mathew..., please!"

Mathew smiled as he captured her nipple between his teeth and sucked it in. Becca pulled him in tight, hissing in pleasure. Death by titty, he thought again.

Becca moaned loudly as he teased her nipple, "Oh please Mathew..., I, I..., I need you, I need you inside me now. Oh please stop, I..,"

Mathew released her nipple slowly. Becca was dancing hoof to hoof. He could feel her rear hips swinging left to right. He knew she was pushing her tail inwards as tight as she could to get some stimulation over her vagina. Mathew released his arms but leaned in to give her right nipple a quick kiss. Becca hissed out that turned into a long drawn out 'ahhhh'.

The feedback was getting too intense. He felt Becca's and his own nipples scream out with that last kiss. What he didn't expect was the third, as he heard and felt Felicia moan in pleasure with them. With Felicia's feedback added in, his body struggled with a third connection, he only had two nipples after all! The feedback loop took his breath away.

Becca pushed him away. "Please Mathew, take me. I beg of you, no more of this teasing. Mount me, make me cum. Make me hurt back there again!"

With her telling to stop licking things up front and..., Mathew grinned as he reached out and ran his fingers across Becca's flat stomach, down along and across her second shoulder, along her flank, then over her rump. Mathew lifted her tail..., with her telling him there was nothing to lick or suck up front. He started with the backside. Leaning in close, he could finally see and smell her powerful scent. She was really ready. He leaned to give her a lick when he felt her hips shift then felt her rear hoof tapping against my shin.

"Hey now!"

"No playing please..., Mathew. Mount me! Don't make me beg Mathew! PLEASE!"

Mathew stood up, taking her tail base in his hand. With his other, he lined up his cock with her winking pussy. He slowly started pushing himself in. Becca screamed and lurched backwards forcing him deeper. The mental barrage against his shield was intense. He was now fighting, or shielding against Becca's and Felicia's mental sensations of being penetrated. His body didn't know what was hitting it! He had twice the feeling fed directly into his mind, and no corresponding body parts to associate with them.

The nerve tingling and clenching made him ready to pop. No type of shielding would help, he was so close. With no hope of lasting, he cast the last strike spell. As his body did what came naturally. Unconsciously, he pulled himself out, only to slam himself back into Becca's warm, wet embrace. His testicle tightened up, and he came as the final strike spell formed inside his head, killing his body's nerve feed to his mind. He felt his first ejaculation, then nothing else. The feeling kept rolling around his head as reached down with one arm and pulled on Becca's haunch as he started stroking himself in and out of her warm embrace.

Becca orgasmed with his second stroke. The flood gate broke and the pleasurable sensations rolled over her. She felt Felicia's dam burst as well, adding to pleasure. Both were locked into this physical/mental fucking, mind to mind, body to body. Mathew's pace increased, and Becca could feel another orgasm building. She could no longer tell if it was hers, or Felicia's! She was powerless to stop it, anyway. And truth be told, she didn't want to either. Only after a minute or two after another orgasm wave washed over her. Becca screamed in pleasure. She couldn't tell if it was hers, or Felicia's but the sensations rolled over body as if she was orgasming.

It was during the third or fourth orgasm that her mind started wondering as orgasmic wave after wave rocked her body with endorphins. Her former herd sisters would never know this kind of pleasure. Most stallions could maybe squeeze one or two out of a mare before being done. Mathew was the exception. Mathew didn't stop even after her fifth or sixth one. Her body started building the last big one, as if these were little ones. She was so ready, sweat rolled off of her face, as she felt it form in her lower body. One look down informed her it was already curdling. Her nipples screamed in pain, but she hadn't touched them! Felicia was torturing her own and that fed into Becca's mind, just as Mathew was torturing her pussy, and she was feeding that into Felicia's mind.

God no more she thought! Instead she screamed, "Please! More!"

Mathew heard Becca scream for more, he didn't know if he had it in him. He was coming to the end of the final strike spell. It was pulling all of his mental energy into one last hurrah. Sweat was rolling down his body, burning his eyes. He kept them closed knowing if he opened them seeing Becca's wide hips sweating, the thin layer of fat rolling..., Just the mental picture had made his scrotum tighten again. He had nothing left to give, four or five times already? He didn't know. He was pulling and pushing on Becca's tail knot. His thighs and hips were hurting, screaming in pain as he slammed them over and over into Becca's rump. Becca felt the big one hit just as Mathew slammed into her one last time and held himself still. Her mind blanked as she fell to the floor taking Mathew with her.