Centaur Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia heard him cant the final strike spell, dig his fingers into her hips a little more, and sped up his pace. She let her body go as the waves of pleasure rolled up and down her lower spine, into her upper spine, back, and then her head. This is what her body was craving from last night, the physical part, the direct, very physical, feedback from her own nerves as Mathew rubbed them. The sensations took her body over the edge and she tensed up as her first orgasm rocked her little body.

I heard Felicia scream as her pussy clamped down tight on my cock. A fresh wave of vaginal fluid drenched my pelvic area. I didn't stop. I wanted her to beg me to stop, screaming my name. Felicia screamed some more, begging me to slow down and let her rest. My body responded by ejaculating. With her tighter grip on my cock, my body knew I came, but the spell kept the nerves from telling my brain that it happened. Building that all-consuming final strike, a blow that would overwhelm my brain at the end.

I kept up a frantic pace as Felicia withered and danced in front of me. My arms told me I was supporting her back ends weight, not allowing her legs to fold under her. The spell dampened the feedback from my straining muscles. I heard her scream a second time as her body went into another orgasm. I felt my body respond as her vagina gripped my cock in a death grip.

I kept up the frantic pace until I could feel the spell weaken. My arms were shaking from the strain of holding Felicia up. Her front legs had long ago folded under her, but I still held up her rear as I pounded her backside. She was a gibbering mess, begging and crying for me to stop. I did not know how much time had passed, but the sweat and salt patches on Felicia's lower flanks suggested it was over ten minutes, the spells beginning limit.

With more use of the spell, the longer my body could sustain it. As I started feeling the burning in my arms. Then my last orgasm hit me as my spell failed, the blocked pleasure, pain thing rolled over me. I felt every orgasm I had as a single combined sensation. Then everything hit my brain at once, taking me to a new level of a mental high.

Felicia felt Mathew freeze up as her seventh orgasm was still racing through her body. She had lost tract of the time of how long Mathew had been abusing her body. But that pleasurable burning sensation she felt back there was at a new level of pleasure and pain for her. She craved that feeling, to be used as a human cock sleeve with him in total control. Felicia felt Mathews arms lose their grip as her rear legs just folded under her, both unable to support her weight. Mathew dropped onto her rump, barely holding on. She took a quick look to make sure Mathew was safely resting above the water. The cool pond soothed her outer labia lips as she let the pleasure waves took her into that dark realm of post sexual bliss. Half dream, half napping world as her neither regions sang in pleasure.

Becca felt Felicia's little room collapse. She knew they would need a half a candle to nap and another half candle just to recover. She resisted the temptation of joining them several times. Her mind wanted to join them, but her body said no. Her backside was still hurting from Mathew's abuse last night. Just the thought of joining them made her vagina scream in pain from the near constant orgasms from last night. Her backside was going to be hurting for days. A very pleasurable pain, though.

When Jocelynn Duncan explained to her how many times a stallion could, she obviously never heard of, nor met, a half ware human like Mathew. Three or four times a day! Try seven or eight times in one session and more like six or seven times a day if they weren't these long single sessions. Becca smiled and started the sausage. Life was so much better joining Herd Lindrose.

Mathew walked back to the house beside Felicia. She was still a little weak in the knees, not to say he wasn't either. Two final strike spells in less than twelve hours sapped his physical and mental strength. He was thanking the gods that they had moved to the shallow end before they started. Because he didn't know if he had the strength to save himself when that spell ended today. He knew he instantly blacked out for a few minutes in that post sexual haze. The spell literally cut his mind's ability to feel the pain, and pleasure signals his nerves sent to his mind, but when the spell stopped, they came back tenfold. He didn't know how long he drifted in that pleasurable post sexual high, but after thirty minutes. His knees starting telling him the tiny pebbles stuck under them hurt. It literally took another thirty minutes for him just to gain the strength he needed to stand up.

As soon as they entered the house, they could smell the sausage smells throughout the house. Becca was humming some tune as she made breakfast. Mathew hung up the towels in the shower room as Felicia went into the kitchen to help Becca.

Mathew looked in asking if there was anything he could help with. After getting a definite no from both his mates, he went into the front room. He knew he had to rearrange the front room again. Two apprentices, he thought, shaking his head as he thought himself a fool. After studying the furniture. Mathew decided to magically shrink the corner table that was between the couch and his single armchair, which he loved to sit in. He was losing places to set his mugs and books down while he read.

He had to use a mental exercise to calm his mind and re-establish his metal self with his magic. It had been a very long time since he had to do this simple exercise, but having two sex crazed mares in his house...,

'Ok big boy, stop gloating over your mares..., close your eyes, now count to ten while breathing out slowly...,'

He stored the reduced end table in one of the storage crates below the message book table, renewing the crates stasis spell after opening it.

Sliding the couch over, he made just enough room besides Felicia's little reading table for Becca to share the same table and lantern. Mathew wiped down both his and the girl's lanterns glass, before refilling the bottom bowls with oil.

He was putting the lamp oil jug away when the girls called him in for breakfast. Over breakfast, he asked them where they were with their magical studies. Becca finished her force progression and now needed a hands-on demonstration, on moving and throwing stones, just like Felicia. It was the easiest way for her to practice those spells.

Felicia had jumped ahead and was working on getting her basic physical attack spells down. She already had learned the fire ball spell, last week, but she still needed to learn cold and lightning side of that progression. She also needed to learn the variants of that progression.

It also helped the apprentice to learn how to target small things near and far, getting a idea of how to aim a physical spell. It allowed the Master or teacher to judge the casters spell range, control, and spell aim.

He reminded her she still needed to go back and learn psychic and the ego progressions, especially the shield portion in both progressions. With defenses on his mind, Mathew asked Becca if she knew how to use a sword or dagger. With a slight shake of her head no. Mathew knew he was going to have to take some time to teach Becca some basic defensive work with either a pair of daggers or a single short sword.

But what surprised him from his questioning was that she already owned her own short bow and was skilled in shooting with it. Practicing with a bow helped young mages perfect their spell aim. However, Mathew practiced his spell aim long before he could shoot a bow. Mathew inherited his father's hunting bow and his more powerful war bow. But he struggled to hit the target consistently at one hundred feet like his father could at one hundred yards.

He considered these things as he helped Felicia clean up the morning's pots and pans. With three or four days of hard study, he was hoping to get Becca up to learning about her basic physical attacks. Jumping psych and ego progressions like Felicia did.

And getting Felicia caught back up, and into Nero type attacks using straight Klatha type of attacks. He would have to check their klatha levels after breakfast, but if both had enough reserves and could draw enough ley line power to throw a physical ball. The three alone could make a considerable help on the battlefield. It would be a year or two before, either, would have the reserves to throw a physical storm type spell.

Mathew shooed Felicia off to finish the drying part himself as he got some private time to think. He thought about what he could do right now. He mentally touched the elven heritage spell. Hundreds of thoughts and conversations touched his mind. Just another busy day in Woodshome. Blocking those random thoughts, he called out for a Master Armorer Jenen Goldenbranch.

'This is Master Jenen Goldenbranch,' the 'mental' voice replied.

Mathew set up a little room for them to talk. 'Master armorer Goldenbranch, this is Master Mage Mathew Lindrosa. You made some armor for me and my centaur mate Felicia just recently.'

'Yes Master Lindrosa! yes, I remember. Is there a problem?'

'No Master Goldenbranch, but I need to order another set for a different female centaur.'

'No problems Master Lindrosa, same size as, um, your..., mate Felicia?'

Mathew grinned, aware that Master Goldenbranch was hesitant to mention his mates' ample chests. Felicia's set is a good fit for Rebecca, except for being slightly tight in the lower hips. Rebecca, my new mate, has a larger chest, so the armor is too snug in that area.

'Bigger! Gods above, Master Lindrosa. Your first mate was a struggle to fit according to the misses, and your newest mate is even bigger?'

Mathew grinned to himself, 'Um, yes, sir. I would say another cup size.'

'Hold on a sec, Master Lindrose, let me ask the misses...,'

Mathew waited. He mentally heard Master Jenen Goldenbranch mumble something along the lines of, 'Damn centaur woman having breasts the size of cantaloupes putting every elven women to shame.'

Mathew laughed to himself over that, not sure if Master Goldenbranch knew he mentally broadcasted that.

After a few minutes, Master Goldenbranch popped back into the clairvoyance room, saying. 'Master Lindrosa, I just talked with the misses. She told me she would need two or three days to make a bigger pattern..., your first mate is, umm, let me just say it plainly sir. The misses told me your mate was too big already at the point. Just too large breasted for the largest pattern we have and she was 'over flowing' it.'

Mathew wanted to laugh, he was sure Master Goldenbranch was beat red having to talk like about Felicia's and now Becca's breast size. 'She said both should have, need a bigger custom pattern made for just them. If we go that route, she said it would take two or three days just to make it, and a day to make to make that part of the armor. It should also take my horse artisans the same time to fabricate another set of lowers as well. Is a three day delay acceptable sir?'

Mathew nodded yes to himself, thinking the timing would be right. 'Yes Master Jenen Goldenbranch, that is perfectly fine. And the cost, sir?'

There was a slight delay, as Master Goldenbranch thought. 'Hum, I would say seventy gold Master Lindrosa, I usually charge fifty for horse barding and twenty-five for most people. But since your first mate was slightly smaller than a full horse...,'

Mathew nodded yes again to himself. Seventy gold was a good price to pay to protect his newest mate. 'That is fine Master Jenen Goldenbranch. But I might have to stretch our time line to four or five days. It all depends on the centaur army, we cant leave for Woodshome before the army passes quercu locis palustribus .'

'That is even better Master Lindrosa,' Master Golenbranch thought back, 'The extra time will assure you of our best work, we very busy at the moment, if we plan on four or five days so..., so no one has to rush..., then your newest mate is assured our best work. Plus, if your first mate, Felicia comes with her, we could change that part of her armor. She should be, ah, more comfortable in her chest armor, plus I will knock off another five in gold for the extra time.'

Mathew agreed to the sixty-five gold and shut down the clairvoyance spell. He reset it, causing it to resume listening again. Mathew thought of other things Becca would need to make life on the road easier. He needed to find a set of small, centaur waist saddle bags like Felicia's, and since she hasn't been formally trained to use a sword, and doubted she would pick up the necessary skills in time. So a side mounted bow holster and arrow quiver?

Mathew was thinking of things they needed to buy, when Felicia walked back into the kitchen with Becca following. Both had arms full of freshly split wood.

"Good, you're done," Felicia said, interrupting his thoughts. She motioned him out of the kitchen. "Becca and I just practiced a little rock throwing, so now we are going to be baking some travel bread and a few loaves for dinners. Besides, you need to go shut off the water to the grove."

Mathew gave Felicia a funny look. As he touched the farms heritage spell, he had not reconnected to the farms heritage spell from this mornings 'blackout'. Sure enough, the grove just got fully flooded. Mathew shook his head. He was so busy thinking of things that he missed reconnecting to the farm's clairvoyance spell, and it's telling him that.

Mathew walked to the bedroom and slipped on some old farm chore clothes. After teleporting near the gatehouse, He thought of some of the 'other' things he needed to do while he has some free time around the farm. He had too many things running through his mind. Mathew mentally put 'together' a quick list of things needing to be done as he unlocked the gate house.

With the gatehouse locked up, he thought of Dustin's store front. There was a leather shop ten shops or so down the street. An hour later, with the girls' needs finished, he ended up in the barn moving last year's hay forward to make room for this year's crops. But didn't know when he was going to have time to bail the field of alfalfa that Rullus just cut for him. He needed to go look at it and see how dry..., he thought.

After moving the hay, I checked the drying strings. They would need more time to dry before I burn them. I worked on cleaning and oiling the cart pony's tack. My saddle was next. Somewhere just past noon, I heard Becca calling me in for lunch. After a quick rinse under the water pump, and I walked into the house, the smell of fresh baked bread nearly overwhelmed me as I walked in.

My mares had nearly two dozen pans lined up either to go into the oven, or already out, cooling on racks all over the kitchen table. Becca noticed my look at the amount of bread pans.

"We are baking enough bread for Felicia's brother and his small group down on Herd Fellis's farm for a few days."

I nodded yes. I am sure Rullis and the guys would appreciate something fresh like fresh baked bread.

Becca smiled at me as Felicia said, "Rullis and rest have been surviving on bowls of five grain and raw veggies."

Felicia laughed and suggested making them a proper dinner tomorrow while he delivers the first cut off of daddy's front field for our winter stores.

They surprised me with that news. I knew I was going to ask Sir Fellis to purchase a wagon or two of hay for this winter, but I haven't even asked. I raised a hand, questioning, "But I haven't even asked your father to purchase some hay yet."

Felicia smiled and touched my face with a flour coated hand as she leaned in to kiss me, then laughed as she took a rag and brushed off the flour she left. "Rullis said daddy knew your one small field didn't provide enough, so he told Rullis to fill your barn up first since it is higher off the ground and your family traditionally used spells to keep it fresher than he could storing it in our barns."

I smiled at hearing that. It was nice to know that your neighbors were looking out for you. "Then," I said, "I am glad I pulled all of last year's feed to the front this morning."

Felicia frowned, then nodded yes, pointing to the table where a large bacon, cheese, and tomato sandwich sat. "Enjoy it love, that's the last of the bacon."

"WHAT! Unacceptable!"

The girls laughed as I frowned and pouted. I savored the sandwich and tea, mumbling about how I was going to miss having bacon sandwiches. Becca rubbed my head, giving a sad face saying, ahhhhh, Felicia just rolled her eyes and laughed. The girls just had a large bowl of five grains for lunch with a large mixed greens salad. The bacon sandwich looked way more appetizing.

We sat around the table talking about what they needed to do to help keep the farm running after lunch. With the grove flooded and my uncle taking this season's Dragon root crop to finish drying and process. The only things they could really do right now, Mathew explain was head up to the upper hills and cut down several trees for this winter's firewood pile.

Felicia frowned, not liking the prospect of that. She looked at Becca to confirm her feelings, saying, "We would also need Rullis, Derrick, Brain and possibly Damien. To lead the horse teams pulling any logs to the farm love. Even with strength potions, there is no way Becca and I could lead them, even they are thin and or smaller pieces."

Mathew laughed, holding up his hand and wiggling his fingers. "We never had to ask for help before. Mother and father always took care of the transportation part before."

A look of surprise appeared on Felicia's face as she realized how the Lindrose family did it! "Oh, I never really thought about how your family did it before. It sort of makes sense."

Mathew nodded yes to his mares. "It was one of the few times either father or mother used major magic around the farm. It was easier to use a spell than take a day or two dragging logs to the farm for fire wood since we didn't own a heavy team. Plus, asking to borrow one of your father's teams would lead to a work stoppage on your dad's farm. So after felling five or six trees, we, well actually they, my parents sort of cheated and teleported them here."

Both Felicia and Becca nodded yes, then Becca asked, "But won't we be outside the farms clairvoyance spell while we are out felling those trees?"

Mathew nodded yes.

Becca looked at Felicia, who was shaking her head no, "I think we should hold off on that until daddy and the centaur army pass through."

Mathew looked down, nodding yes at that logic.

Becca turned and walked over to the oven, pulling two bread pans out and putting two more in, then turning the sand glass over. Mathew watched as she checked the fire box. She added a few more sticks to it. He started thinking about that stove he was trying to come up with. He had too many things on his mind.

"Are you girls good here?" Mathew asked suddenly. He just remembered that he needed to draw a map for Sir Fellis. "I forgot, I need to make a map for your father and the centaur army."

Both nodded yes as he got up and went into the front room. Pulling an ink well and pen from the magic room with a piece of parchment paper, he sat down and started making a simple map for the army to follow. He followed the simple trail with his crystal ball. As he got further out, he could see where the hobgoblin scouting part had marked the trail following his parent's older path. A broken tree here, a stack of rocks there. They seemed to follow a similar path that his parents had originally taken when they traveled to Woodshome by horse and cart.