Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the good, obedient, and resistantly eager slut for her mother that she was, Erin deepthroated Bunny's cock once more, this time keeping her lips wrapped around the base of her mother's cock. The younger girl now only swallowed around the cock while her nose was pressed firmly into a forest of pubic hair, the scent they let off enthralling Erin's mind, making her body all the more needy for her mother's filling cum.

And soon after, her body got what she hated, yet it craved.

"Oh yes my dear! Here's your warm and thick breakfast my kitten! Enjoy.~" Bunny said as she brought both of her hands to the back of Erin's head, firmly pressing down on her daughter's head, knowing she didn't need to, but enjoying the feeling of doing it all the same as she shot another massive load of semen into her beloved daughter's throat.

This load was easily larger than her first two of the day, perhaps it was the fact that her daughter was only more subservient to her now. Perhaps, all Bunny knew was that it was clearly a struggle for her dear Erin to swallow down this particular load. Erin had coughed once from the amount, and some semen had started to shoot out of her nose, it was quite the sight.~

Even with what little slipped out around Erin's vacuum seal like lips, the girl felt utterly stuffed with cum, once again hating how her human biology allowed her to live off Bunny's cum alone, but of course knowing there was nothing she could do about it, especially when her body gave in so eagerly.

*Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp*

After nearly a dozen full gulps of her mother's jizz later, Erin finally managed to pull her lips off the saliva covered cock, believing her mother was well and truly satisfied.

"Oh my, Erin! That was simply wonderful! I think that may have been your best blowjob yet!... Though, I'm not actually finished my meal yet." She was, but Erin was under the table and couldn't see her plate, so she was none the wiser. "And you know the rules dear, you're not done with your breakfast until I'm done with mine. So back to it my dear, my cock isn't going to suck itself.~" Bunny cruelly teased her daughter.

Having no other choice, Erin brought her tongue and lips back to Bunny's balls, once again starting to worship them as the meal givers they were. The only other thing Erin could do was hope her fellow teammates would rescue Andy and perhaps herself one day, they would not, but she could hope at least. In the meantime, she had another load of cum to take down her eager throat.

The end of Erin's Desperate Dive Into Pornography..............................................

Erin sighed deeply. "My mom still loves me and she doesn't want to watch porn without me sucking her of," she said.

"What about your brother?" Kim asked. "Did he ever get some action from you or your mom?"

Erin thought about the day that her brother Teddy and her mother tag teamed her, spit roasting her deep and hard. "I'm not at liberty to say anything about my personal life," she said. "Anyways, Hailey. Truth or Dare?"

Hailey smiled. "I pick dare," she said. "I don't want to go through any truthful stuff."

Erin smiled. "Okay then," she said. "I dare you to have a 3 --way kiss with two other players."

Hailey stammered at the choice. "Fuck it," she said. "Guess I'll have to remove an article of clothing." The detective removed her blazer and tossed it aside. "Okay so Kim, it's your turn now. Pick a card."

Kim nodded and picked a card. She laughed as she read it carefully. "Dance like a stripper in front of player 5 for 30 seconds," she said. "Okay, that would be Lucy."

Lucy smiled. "This is going to be great," she said. Kim smiled and performed the dare in front of Lucy.

Kim sighed deeply. "Okay Lucy," she said. "Pick a card."

Lucy nodded. She picked a card. "Give Player 1 a blowjob to completion," she said. "If you're Player 1, roll the dice and give the chosen player a blowjob to completion."

The other women were shocked and giggled at the thought. "This is going to be good," Erin said. "I can't wait to see the show."

Lucy was unsure about this. "I mean," she said. "Do I really have to do this?"

"Come on guys," Kim said. "We're all girls here. Let's do this."

Andy shrugged her shoulders and nodded. She unfastened her belt and pulled down her pants. Andy was wearing a pair of pink panties. She pulled them down. Her cock popped out and twitched in excitement. "Lucy, you can still choose to remove an article of clothing," she said.

Lucy shook her head and crawled over to Andy's lap. "I'm going to take the dare and accept the consequences," she said. She traced her fingers up and down Andy's shaft and then gave it a gentle squeeze.

Andy whimpered softly in pleasure. She thought back to the time with David. She couldn't believe how good it felt.

Lucy stuck her tongue out and licked Andy's cock, from the testicles to the tip. The sensation of her tongue on Andy's girldick was incredible. Lucy spat on her palm and rubbed it on Andy's cock. The sensation felt incredible to Andy.

"Come on now Lu," Kim said. "The dare is to give a blowjob, not a handjob."

Lucy nodded. She lowered her head down and engulfed Andy's entire boner into her mouth. With her left hand fondling the officer's nutsack and her right hand holding the shaft, Lucy bobbed her head up and down Andy's dick. Andy moaned and whimpered as Lucy sucked and slurped away. The rookie cop was so good at giving head.

Andy couldn't take it anymore. "Oh fuck baby I'm cumming," she screamed as she came hard, spurting her futa spunk into Lucy's throat. Andy slumped to her back in exhaustion and joy. "That was the best blowjob I've got. You really don't need a boyfriend or anything."

Lucy swallowed Andy's spunk and smiled. "Thanks, I think it's your turn now," she said.

Andy nodded. She drew a card. "All players must remove all their clothing except for their bras and panties," she said. The five women nodded and undressed themselves. Andy was wearing a pink Unlined Embroidered Mesh Bra and a pair of pink Embroidered Mesh Thong panties. Erin was wearing a light gray Unlined Embroidered Mesh Bra and a pair of light gray Embroidered Mesh Thong panties. Hailey was wearing a black Unlined Embroidered Mesh Bra and a pair of black Embroidered Mesh Thong panties. Kim was wearing a red Unlined Embroidered Mesh Bra and a pair of red Embroidered Mesh Thong panties. Lucy was wearing a white Unlined Embroidered Mesh Bra and a pair of white Embroidered Mesh Thong panties.

Erin was very perturbed by this. "Okay then, let's get this party started," she said. She reached into her purse and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. The other women then cheered in agreement and happiness. Erin then picked a card. "Great, just my luck. Remove an article of clothing. If you are already naked, roll the dice and make that person remove something." The other women were now very happy; they were going to see either Erin's ass or her tits. "I guess I'll remove my bra." She took her bra off, revealing her cute, perky breasts.

The other women were shocked by how beautiful Erin looked when she was topless. Her breasts were stunning. Andy could feel herself getting hard. She had a feeling that the other women were feeling it too. How could anyone possibly not. Erin was so beautiful and breathtakingly gorgeous. Andy then shook her head, trying to get her attention back to the game. "Who's turn is it now?" Andy asked.

Hailey smiled. "It's my turn," she said. She picked a card. "What is your most pleasurable experience with a person of the same gender?" She sighed deeply. "Probably my most pleasurable experience was with two women; Paramedic Brett and Dr. Manning. I was called by the medical staff at Central City Medical Centre and they told me that a patient had killed herself. Since the patient's death was confirmed as smoke inhalation, the Central City Fire Department was called. Dr. Manning and Brett had left and I headed towards the bathroom to take a piss. I walked into the bathroom and I saw Dr. Manning and Brett kissing each other. Their pants were both down around their ankles. Dr. Manning was jerking Brett off. It was so hot that I couldn't stop myself from jerking off right there."

Hailey's Blonde Brunette Threesome............................................

Hailey couldn't stop jerking herself off and watching Dr. Manning and Brett. Sylvie Brett was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 117 lbs, had natural 34A breasts, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, an average body, and 15 inch long cock. Natalie Manning was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 119 lbs, had natural 38A breasts, shoulder length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, caucasian skin, an average body, and a 16 inch long cock. The scene was so hot. Natalie took Sylvie's cock into her mouth and then began sucking the blonde paramedic off.

Hailey walked over and got behind the brunette doctor and lightly rubbed Natalie's pussy with her fingers. Suddenly she shoved her entire cock balls deep inside Natalie's cunt.

Natalie moaned in pleasure as she felt Hailey's cock enter her cunt. The doctor squirmed in pleasure as she deepthroated Sylvie's cock.

Sylvie smiled and patted Natalie on the head as she pumped her cock in and out of the doctor's mouth. She moaned as she ran her fingers through Natalie's hair. "This feels so good," she said. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Sylvie then came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep down Natalie's throat.

After that, Natalie, Hailey, and Sylvie all got completely naked together and were fondling each other's bodies and tits. They couldn't keep their hands off each other's bodies.

Their respective dicks were each getting hard. When their orgasms began to subside, the three women wrenched their mouths apart, gasping for air. Their faces were burning red, with sweat pouring from their mangled bodies. Their hair lay matted to their skin, and spit coated their gaping jaws.

"That... was un... believable!" Natalie panted. "We should have done this years ago!" She rolled off of Hailey's thigh, her chest heaving as she struggled to breath.

Hailey pulled her sticky hand from Sylvie's pussy. "God... that was amazing..." she sighed. She stared at her hand, which was coated in the paramedic's cum. With a throaty groan, she suddenly sucked her pussy drenched fingers into her mouth.

"Holy shit.. Hailey! That's so fucking hot!" Sylvie exclaimed, watching detective gorge herself on her pussy cream.

Hailey's eyes shot open and she looked at Sylvie with ravenous hunger. Moving quickly, she slid to the floor of the bathroom and grabbed the paramedic's legs, pulling them swiftly open. She had already shed her own top, and both girls were completely naked.

Sylvie gasped as she was exposed. Hailey was kneeling between her legs in seconds and pushing them open. She didn't hesitate, but dove forward, swiping her tongue through Sylvie's oozing pussy folds.

"Jesus, fuck!" Sylvie wailed in surprise. She quickly moved up onto her elbows and spread her legs as wide as she could.

Hailey lapped at the paramedic greedily, shoving her tongue deep inside Sylvie's gooey pussy. "You... taste... so... good!" she groaned between hungry licks. She gripped Sylvie's slippery thighs tight as she scraped her face against the paramedic's snatch.

Natalie gaped at her new friends, shocked and profoundly aroused at what she was seeing. She had already quickly peeled her own panties off and stood up. Moving around to the floor, she moved behind Hailey's ass.

She could see the detective's juices running down Hailey's plump pussy lips and along Hailey's sticky thighs. Smacking her lips excitedly, she grabbed Hailey's cheeks and spread them wide, before diving into the detective's cunt.

Hailey pulled her tongue from Sylvie's pussy long enough to squeal ecstatically as Natalie burrowed into her from behind. She spread her knees on the mattress, opening her cunt up to the doctor's tongue as much as possible.

"Oh, shit..." Sylvie groaned. She had a perfect view of everything from where she sat.

Natalie's face was half buried between Hailey's asscheeks. She locked eyes with Sylvie over Hailey's body with a hungry look. Pussy juice coated her chin. She happily rubbed her face in the flowing liquid, drowning herself in her friend's erotic flavor.

Watching her friends' feasting got Sylvie more than a little eager to try pussy herself. "Nat,!" she pleaded. She had one hand holding Hailey's head stiffly against her cunt and the other massaging her own aching breasts. "Come lay down beside me so I can lick you!"

Natalie's nostrils flared and she groaned into Hailey's pussy. She crawled on the floor next to Hailey, and tugged at the girl's ass. "Come here, Hailey! Turn this way!" she said.

Hailey understood immediately, and twisted her hips to the side while still keeping her mouth clamped over Sylvie's pussy. Natalie laid on her back with her feet pointing to the showers. Hailey's cunt swung over her face, and she pulled it down, shoving her tongue back into the detective's folds.

Hailey slid her torso over, reaching for Natalie's hips. "God, you're so wet..." she purred, staring at the doctor's open gash. She leaned in, and ran her tongue slowly over Natalie's cunt. Natalie shuddered, and pressed her pussy harder against Hailey's face.

The three women of CCPD, CCFD, and CCMC twisted onto their sides, wedging their faces tightly against one another's slits. They lapped hungrily at each other, devouring the cunt in front of them with unbridled passion.

As they ate, they were eaten, and their hips churned against each other's faces. Their pussies wept as they were stimulated by their friends' ravenous mouths.

The floor creaked beneath their weight as the three women crammed tightly on top of it. They writhe with pleasure, and the wooden floor groaned in protest under their energetic thrashing.

"God... This is fucking wild!" Sylvie gasped, before immediately shoving her tongue back up Natalie's snatch.

"Shit, Sylvie! That feels so good! Please don't stop!" Natalie whimpered, feeling her orgasm coming fast. She swiped her tongue eagerly through Hailey's pussy and held the detective's thighs tightly in her grip.

"Oh, fuck!" Hailey groaned, trembling against Natalie's slippery tongue. She gorged herself on Sylvie's cunt, which covered her face in a thick layer of pussy cream. Eager to make Sylvie cum, she shoved two fingers up the paramedic's cunt and clamped her lips hard around Sylvie's clit.

Sylvie shuddered and bucked her hips frantically against Hailey's face. Hailey's fingers pistoned furiously in her snatch, and she could feel herself climbing to a powerful climax.

Desperate to make Natalie cum with her, Sylvie ran her tongue furiously through the doctor's pussy folds. With long swipes, she licked from Natalie's clit up to the doctor's asshole, and circled the tight sphincter excitedly.

Natalie bucked her hips as she felt Sylvie's tongue on her ass. Her pussy was streaming, and her chest heaved as her orgasm quickly approached. She wrapped her lips around Hailey's clit and sucked hard as pleasure threatened to overwhelm her at any second.

Hailey let out a muffled wail. Her clit throbbed between Natalie's teeth, and it was enough to send her thrashing into climax. She curled her fingers hard in Sylvie's pussy and rubbed her tongue harder against the paramedic's folds.

Sylvie rocked her hips, feeling Hailey's fingers scrape against her inner pussy walls. She joined her friend in orgasm, trembling violently in ecstasy. As she came, she pressed her tongue deep into Natalie's anus, penetrating the tight orifice.

With both her friends bucking in orgasm and Sylvie's tongue wriggling inside her sphincter, Natalie soon joined the others in orgasmic bliss. She cried out in pleasure, her pussy erupting with a powerful climax.

The three women devoured each other as they came, their bodies thrashing on the hard wooden floor. Their skin shone with sweat, their hair tangled and wild as they buried their faces between one another's thighs.

The bathroom filled with muffled screams as they rocked against each other's throbbing bodies. Pussy juice gushed from their cunts, drenching each other and the soaked floor.

When their climaxes finally began to subside, the women slumped weakly onto the floor. Heat radiated from their tangled flesh, and they lay gasping for much needed oxygen. By now the rest of the medical department had fallen silent, and the only sounds in the room were those of heavy breathing.

After several minutes of recovery, Natalie struggled to pull herself up onto her elbows. She looked with amazement at her disheveled, cum soaked friends. "Holy fuck..." she breathed.

Sylvie sat up and moved closer to Natalie. "Yeah... Holy fuck." she sighed. She leaned in, kissing her friend sensually. The two of them ran their tongues through each other's mouths, tasting the pussy juice that coated their faces.

As they kissed, Hailey sat up as well and snuggled up to her friends. "I could definitely get used to doing that..." she said.

Sylvie and Natalie both giggled, and pulled their friend in for a messy three way kiss. They wanted to continue, but were just too tired. Soon, exhaustion overwhelmed the women, and the three of them laid down together on the floor. Natalie pulled a little piece of cloth over their sticky bodies, and they cuddled tightly in each other's arms.

"Tomorrow's Saturday." she said with a yawn. "What do you guys want to do?"

"Sleep in, for sure." Hailey replied. "Then spend the rest of the day fucking."

Sylvie and Natalie laughed. "Mmmm... Screw the rest of the day! Let's spend ALL WEEKEND licking pussy!" Sylvie countered.

"That sounds like a plan!" Natalie yawned again, and her friends soon followed suit. In minutes, all three were sound asleep, still wrapped up firmly in each other's arms.

************************************************************

The next morning, the three women slept in late, still tangled together naked on the floor of the bathroom. Natalie was the first to wake up. Her eyes opened slowly, and she looked down at her sleeping friends, suddenly remembering their night of loving lesbian passion.

Sylvie was curled up next to her, with her leg draped over Hailey's and her hand resting on the detective's pussy. Hailey smiled, and moved her hips, rubbing herself lazily against Sylvie's fingers.

Natalie was spooning Sylvie, pressed tightly into her from behind. She had her arm wrapped around the paramedic's torso, and was cupping Sylvie's breast as she slept.

Hailey heard a noise coming from the doorway, and peered over the foot of the shower to see what it was. A piece of paper had been slipped under the door. With a yawn, she slid out of Sylvie's arms and padded over to collect it.

It was a written note. The message read: 'Great performance last night, girls! Welcome to the slit licking club :) Love, Monique and Ava'

Sylvie giggled to herself quietly and looked back over at the floor. Sylvie and Natalie were beginning to wake up. Sylvie rolled onto her back and stretched lazily while Natalie held her close. They grinned at each other, and brought their lips together in a tender kiss.

"Morning." Sylvie sighed, rubbing noses gently with her friend.

"Morning." Natalie replied, her hand dipping down between the paramedic's legs. She cupped Sylvie's pussy, causing the paramedic to groan and spread her silky thighs.

Natalie looked up at Hailey. "What are you doing up? Come back to us!" she said.

Hailey grinned and tossed the note onto one of the sinks. She climbed back in with her friends, and they welcomed her with open arms. She lowered her lips to Sylvie's and gave her a long, sensual kiss.

1...45678...13