Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this is a great day to stay in bed, don't you guys?" she asked.

"Definitely!" Natalie agreed.

"Mmhmm..." Sylvie answered dreamily as she slowly closed her eyes. Natalie's fingers were already setting her pussy on fire with their teasing touch.

The women giggled and cuddled into each other's arms, ready for a long day of lesbian love making. The three of them spent the day together sucking and fucking each other.

One moment, Hailey left the room to piss. When she came back to the hospital room, Sylvie was assfucking Natalie reverse cowgirl. Hailey came over and plunged her entire cock deep inside Natalie's pussy. The two blondes had made the brunette their whore. Sylvie and Hailey then came hard, spurting their respective cumshots deep into Natalie's holes.

Another day was even more intense. The three women were in a secluded room. Sylvie sucked Natalie's dick, while Natalie blew Hailey. The caucasian woman didn't harden quite as fast, given she had already fired off one load a short time earlier, but she soon had a boner as well. Natalie's tits weren't very big, but Sylvie gave them plenty of attention, fingering the doctor's asshole at the same time. She bumped the balls gently with her forearm as it went under. "Ummmmmmm," Natalie moaned, placing her hand on Sylvie's head, while Hailey made similar noises above her.

Hailey rotated herself vertically, without pulling her dick out of Natalie's mouth, until she was in a head down position. She stretched out her arm and cupped Sylvie's jaw in her hand. Then she gently pulled upward. Sylvie popped Natalie's dick out of her mouth and tilted her head backward in response. She and Sylvie kissed, while Hailey used her other hand to help Sylvie stroke the neglected dick. After some deep kisses, Sylvie returned to her cocksucking while Hailey just stroked her cheek, still upside-down.

The end of Hailey's threesome session........................

Hailey sighed deeply. "That was probably the most intense sexual experience I've ever had with two girls," she said.

Kim smiled and picked a card. "Roll the dice," she said. "If it lands on an even number, remove an article of clothing. If it's odd, make another player remove an article of clothing." She rolled the dice. It landed on a 5. "Well, it seems like Erin is going to be completely naked."

Erin sighed deeply. "Really, I hate you so much," she said. "Fine, but I'm gonna get you back for this." The detective removed her panties. "Well I guess I'm the first one who got nude."

Lucy smiled as she picked a card. "Where is the most sexual experience you have had with a person of the same gender?" She said. "Hmmmmmmmmm, I think I would probably have to say I gave my TO Lexi Hart road head while she was driving home from work." The rookie cop smiled. "She took us the long way to her home just so she could fuck my face for a long time."

Andy smiled as she picked a card. "Roll the dice," she said. "You and that player must remove one article of clothing of your choice." Andy smiled as she thought about her choice. "I think it's time we all got to see Hailey's tits."

Hailey sighed deeply. "Very well," she said. "Just don't forget that you need to do the same thing."

Andy nodded. The detective and officer both removed their respective bras.

Lucy smiled. "Wow Hail," she said. "You've got a great pair of tits."

Hailey blushed at the comment. "Thanks," she said. "But, I think Andy's got better tits."

Now it was Andy's turn to blush. "Come on now Hailey," she said. "You are stunningly beautiful. So are you, Erin. You all are."

Erin smiled and blushed at the compliment. "I guess it's my turn now," she said. The nude detective picked a card. "Remove an article of clothing. If you are already naked, pick a player and have them remove an article of clothing." She smiled and looked at Hailey. "Sorry Upton, I choose you."

Hailey sighed deeply. "Damn you Lindsay," she said. The topless detective then removed her panties. The two detectives were now both completely naked. "I'm gonna make you pay for this."

Kim smiled. "You're going to have to wait until your turn," she said.

Hailey smiled. "After Erin's turn is mine," she said. "Remember?"

Erin's face showed fear and panic. "Oh god," she said.

Hailey smiled as she picked a card. She glanced at Erin as she looked at the card. "Get into a 69 position with another nude player and suck each other's cocks until you both cum in each other's mouths," she said. "And thanks to your card, we're both naked."

Erin gasped as she realized what she had done; she was going to have to suck on Hailey's dick while Hailey sucked on hers. "I've never done anything like this before," she said. "I'm just new to this whole situation."

"Sure, how about this?" Hailey said as she then lied on her side so she was facing Erin's penis, and Erin was facing her own. "Let's taste each other!" Hailey suggested before taking Erin's hard-on into her mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop.

"Oooh! Yes, I get it now!" Erin said before taking Hailey's dick into her mouth.

The two detectives lied there in a 69 position, sucking each other's cock like candy, loving the taste of each other's cocks and the pleasant pleasurable feelings of having their most private places sucked. Erin and Hailey sucked and slurped on each other's dicks with joy, happiness and love.

Hailey couldn't believe how good it felt. Erin was so skilled at cocksucking. The blonde detective engulfed Erin's dick fully down her throat as she stroked Erin's head.

Erin, likewise, felt the same way about Hailey. The brunette detective held Hailey's dick and shoved it down her throat. The pleasure of having their respective dicks sucked on heightened their emotions and they headed towards an orgasm together.

"Eran, ah cahn holb ib! (Erin, I can't hold it!)" Hailey said with her mouth full of cock, before cumming in the brunette's mouth, Erin drinking it all up before cumming in Hailey's mouth too.

"Mmm! Sperm tastes good!" Erin said, licking her lips. The two detectives then pulled away and smiled.

"That was so hot," Lucy said. The other women agreed. "So, who's next?"

Kim was next. She picked a card. "Remove an article of clothing," she said. Kim took off her bra. "That was easy."

Andy smiled. "Wow, Kim," she said. "You've got a great pair of tits."

Kim smiled as she blushed at the compliment. "Thanks Andy," she said. "You've got a great pair too."

Lucy sighed deeply. She picked a card. "Put your hand down your panties and jerk yourself off until you cum," she said.

Andy smiled. This was going to be fun to watch. "Well," she said. "Aren't you going to do it?"

Lucy stammered as she tried to hide her shame. "Well it's just that," she said. "I've never done that before."

The other women were shocked and stunned. "Never, you've never touched yourself before?" Erin said. "I'm so sorry that you had such an awful time. I wish I could help you out."

Hailey smiled. She leaned over and whispered something into Erin's ear. The two detectives were talking about something. They both had a plan. Hailey got behind Lucy and Erin got between the rookie cop's legs. The plan was for Hailey to kiss Lucy on the lips while Erin was sucking Lucy off.

Lucy and Hailey were kissing each other as Erin pulled Lucy's panties down her legs. Lucy was still unsure about this. "I don't know about this, I've never done anything like this before," she said.

Hailey smiled and stroked Lucy's head. "I know, baby," she said. "Just trust us."

Erin smiled and looked down at Lucy's lap. The rookie cop's dick was soft and flaccid. Erin lowered her head to the dick and gave it a kiss. That caused Lucy to moan in pleasure. Erin then took Lucy's dick deep down inside her throat.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's it baby," Hailey said as she stroked Lucy's head. "Fuck that detective's face."

Lucy nodded and placed her hands on the back of Erin's head and pulled the detective's head up and down her dick. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," she said.

Erin bobbed her head up and down Lucy's dick, coating it in her saliva. "Do you want to cum on my face, baby?" Erin said. Lucy slightly nodded. Erin smiled and continued to jerk Lucy off.

Lucy then moaned as she came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over Erin's face.

Spurt after spurt of spunk landed on Erin's neck, cheeks, lips, nose and mouth. Her face looked like a giant cream pie. She kissed Lucy and Hailey on the lips before she got back into position.

Andy smiled as she picked a card. "Remove an article of clothing," she said. "I only have one piece of clothing left to remove." She removed her panties and sighed deeply. Erin, Hailey, and Andy were all fully naked now. Kim and Lucy still had their bras and panties on.

It was now Erin's turn again. She picked a card. "Give Player 1 a lap dance for 30 seconds," she said. Erin smiled as she looked at Andy. "You ready for this ride, baby?"

Andy smiled as she spread her legs wide. "Definitely baby," she said. She then watched as Erin seductively walked around and spun around in front of her eyes. "Have you ever done this before or is this your first time?"

Erin smiled as she got up on Andy's lap and started to grind on the officer's lap. "My mom and I were both prostitutes before I joined the CCPD," she said. "I gave a lot of lap dances to people; men and women." She arched her head back and forth as she swayed her hips back and forth.

Hailey smirked at Erin as she watched the brunette detective dance around the room like a prostitute. Even though she had come, her cock was getting hard again.

Andy was getting hard as well. Before she could even start, the timer was done. Erin headed back to her seat. "That was so hot and sexy," Hailey said.

Erin smiled and nodded. "Thanks Hailey," she said.

Hailey then went and picked a card. "Remove one article of clothing," she said. "If you are already naked, roll the dice and have that player remove something." Hailey looked around the room. Lucy and Kim were still wearing their bras and panties. "Kim, I think it's time to show us your tits. Take off your bra."

Kim nodded and smiled. The officer removed her bra. Kim then picked a card. "This game is definitely rigged against me," she said. "Remove an article of clothing." She removed her panties.

Now, the only person who was wearing clothing was Lucy. The detectives and officers waited for her to get naked. She picked a card. "What was your most sexual experience with another woman?" She said. "Probably, back in my first year of university, there was this girl named Jadyn Norwood. She had long black hair, brown eyes, perfect natural 34C breasts, caucasian skin, and an average body. She also was the same height and weight as me, but she had a 12.5 inch long dick. Anyways she invited me over to her place and she led me up to her bedroom."

Lucy's most sexual experience..............................................................

Jadyn was wearing a black sports bra and black leggings. "Do you want anything to drink," she asked. "My parents have a fully stocked mini bar."

Lucy shook her head. She was wearing a white shirt, dark green jacket, and black pants. "I'm good," she said. "Can I ask you a question?" Jadyn nodded. "Have you ever dated another girl before?"

Jadyn smiled. "I have," she said. "I've been dating only women for about three years now."

Lucy sighed deeply. "I've never been intimate with anyone," she said. "I don't even know what to do."

Jadyn smiled. "If you want," she said. "I can teach you what to do. Why don't you laid down on my bed and let me show you the ropes."

Lucy nodded and laid down on her back. Jadyn then got on top of her. "Are you sure this is okay?" Lucy asked. "I don't want your parents finding out that you're into girls."

Jadyn smiled as she brushed her finger against Lucy's face. "I'm not really interested in what they think," she said. "So, have you ever kissed a girl?" Lucy shook her head. "Okay, just relax, lean forward and press your lips against mine."

Lucy nodded.Okay, Chen, Lucy thought to herself.You can do this. The brunette leaned forward and pressed her lips against Jadyn's. The two of them kissed each other for about five minutes before they pulled away. Lucy was so happy and Jadyn smiled.

"Let's see how we can make you feel more comfortable," Jadyn said. She then smiled. Jadyn pushed Lucy on the bed and Lucy pushed her back. They ended up wrestling with each other. After rolling around trying to see who can keep the other down, Jadyn ended up on top of Lucy, holding the brunette down.

Jadyn leaned over Lucy and started to kiss her. Lucy had never been with another girl before and did not know how to react so she did nothing. So Jadyn kissed her again and this time Lucy kissed back. Lucy had not kissed a boy yet so she wanted to feel what it was like to kiss someone. Then Jadyn began to kiss Lucy's neck. Lucy just laid there, not knowing what to do. Jadyn started to move down Lucy's neck and kiss the brunette farther down. Lucy still was not sure what she should do but she did not try and stop Jadyn as her kisses felt good.

Jadyn removed her top to expose her breasts. Lucy just followed her and took her own top off too. Jadyn began kissing Lucy's breasts. She sucked on Lucy's nipples and just lightly pulled on them with her teeth. She told Lucy how soft her skin was and how good Lucy smelled. Jadyn then said she has been waiting for such a long time to do this to Lucy. Jadyn then moved away from Lucy's breasts and kissed all of Lucy's stomach and abdomen to Lucy's panties. She left no spot not kissed. She moved to Lucy's panties and began to kiss Lucy's pussy on the outside of Lucy's panties. Jadyn was teasing Lucy. Lucy could no longer feel the shock of what was happening, Lucy was at Jadyn's mercy and her body did not want Jadyn to stop. Lucy was so wet by then. Jadyn teased Lucy's pussy with her fingers too on the outside of Lucy's panties. Lucy was getting wetter from Jadyn's touch and was opening her legs wider for Jadyn to give the raven haired girl more access. Jadyn then slipped her hand underneath Lucy's panties to touch Lucy's most intimate part of the teen's body. Lucy's pussy filled Jadyn's hand full of her juice and Jadyn took her own hand out and then licked her soaking wet fingers.

Lucy had never been with another guy before, let alone a woman. There was a time when she invited her coworker to visit her hometown. They had to sleep in the same bed and she woke up in the middle of the night to find the coworker rubbing her pussy but pretended to be still asleep. This was different. Lucy was actually participating and reacting to Jadyn. The electricity and lust took her body over and she was helpless to stop the unfolding night. She wanted to know if Jadyn was as wet as she was. So she reached out and slipped her hand under Jadyn's panties to touch Jadyn's pussy. Jadyn was just as wet as she was. When Jadyn felt Lucy's hand rub her pussy, she let out a scream and began to shake with pleasure.

Jadyn then removed Lucy's panties and positioned her so her pussy was on the edge of the bed and knelt down between her legs. Jadyn spread Lucy's legs wide and started to lick her wet pussy. Lucy was so wet from Jadyn's touches, Jadyn's kisses, and Jadyn's lust. Jadyn licked her pussy as if Jadyn was so thirsty for Lucy's juices, soft and then hard. Jadyn used her hands and spread Lucy's pussy wide open for her to fuck Lucy's pussy with her tongue. "Mmmmmmmmmmm Lucy," Jadyn moaned. "You taste so good." Lucy lifted her head to watch Jadyn eat her out. As she did, she saw that Jadyn had her whole pussy in her own mouth. Jadyn would suck on Lucy's clit and then go back to sucking in all the brunette's pussy again. Every now and then, she would bite on Lucy's pussy lips and clit. Lucy wanted Jadyn to fuck her pussy with her own tongue. Lucy grabbed Jadyn's head and was forcing Jadyn into her pussy. Jadyn knew what Lucy wanted and she obliged Lucy's desires. She then was rubbing Lucy's cunt hole with her fingers and then would suck the juice off. She told Lucy how sweet Lucy's cunt juice tasted. She knew Lucy was never with a boy so that Lucy was still a virgin. She told Lucy not to worry that she would not pop Lucy's cherry when she fucked Lucy with her fingers. She inserted all her fingers and started to spread them. She was opening Lucy's pussy wide. Lucy was imagining that is what a big hard cock would feel like. Stretching her pussy wide, it felt so amazing. Jadyn would close her fingers and then open them again.

Jadyn told Lucy to stand up and spread her legs as wide as she could. Jadyn was still on her knees and tilted her head back to start sucking on Lucy's pussy again. It felt like she was trying to swallow Lucy's whole pussy. Lucy could barely stand as she felt like cumming all over Jadyn's mouth and face. But she wouldn't let Lucy cum as she stopped and did other things to Lucy. Then while she was sucking on Lucy's clit, she took both her hands and started rubbing Lucy's ass. She was massaging, squeezing and pulling Lucy's asscheeks apart. As she did this, her fingers were slowly getting closer and closer to Lucy's asshole. She was driving Lucy crazy. She stopped and asked Lucy to roll over onto her belly so that Lucy was using to hold herself up. She has Lucy spread her own legs wider for her. She started licking Lucy's pussy again and moved to Lucy's ass and she was really licking Lucy good. Jadyn was getting Lucy good and wet all over her pussy and ass. Jadyn then started to stick a finger into Lucy's ass. Jadyn moved back from Lucy's ass to her pussy to get her juice to help Jadyn fuck Lucy's ass with her own finger. It felt so good while Jadyn was doing that. She slowly was getting her finger deeper and deeper in Lucy's ass, Lucy loved it.

Jadyn stood up behind Lucy and leaned over her body while keeping her own finger in Lucy's ass. Lucy could feel Jadyn's hard nipples rubbing against her back. Jadyn kissed her neck and then took her free hand and reached around and started to rub Lucy's pussy. It really felt like she knew just what to do to make Lucy feel so good. Later Jadyn told Lucy that I was not the first girl she has been with and that some of her tricks she learned from her ex boyfriend. She was now fucking Lucy faster and faster.

Lucy moaned and then she finally came, squirting her juices. She came so hard, it felt so good. Jadyn stopped rubbing Lucy's pussy and fucking Lucy's ass and bent down and started licking Lucy's cum juice. She cleaned all Lucy's juices with her tongue, and did not let any go to waste. Lucy couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have been made to cum so hard.

Now it was Lucy's time to return the favor to Jadyn. It felt so good what Jadyn did to her and she wanted to know what it was like to touch a girl, to taste Jadyn, to make her feel as good as she just made Lucy feel. Lucy told Jadyn to lie down on the bed. Jadyn smiled and nodded. She removed her pants and panties and laid down on the bed with her legs spread wide. Lucy laid down between Jadyn's legs and began to lick her pussy. Here Lucy was, never with a person before, and she dove right into licking Jadyn's pussy. Lucy wanted to make her feel as good as Jadyn made her feel. While Lucy was licking Jadyn, she stuck two fingers inside Jadyn's cunt. Jadyn was moaning and telling Lucy how good it feels. Lucy fucked Jadyn with her fingers while she was licking Jadyn. Since this is Lucy's first time she really had no thoughts of how Jadyn tasted, almost like nothing. Lucy would from time to time stop licking Jadyn's cunt and used her other hand to rub the clit.

Jadyn then asked Lucy to stick her own fingers into her ass, so Lucy did and started fucking Jadyn's ass. She then tells Lucy to use two fingers. Lucy didn't even have to move her hand. She was enjoying Lucy's fingers in her ass so much that she was fucking Lucy's hand, not Lucy fucking her ass. She was moving her ass up and down on Lucy's fingers. She kept saying how good it felt to have her fingers in her own ass. Lucy would lick her pussy too. She was practically screaming and telling Lucy to go deeper.

1...56789...13