Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jadyn came into Lucy's mouth. She filled Lucy's mouth with her cunt juice. Lucy swallowed all that Jadyn gave her. Lucy took her fingers out of Jadyn's ass and spread Jadyn's pussy open for her. Lucy licked the inside of Jadyn's pussy lips and clit. Lucy cleaned Jadyn's pussy of the juice that did not get into her mouth.

Jadyn told Lucy how good Lucy just fucked her and that she wanted to lick Lucy's pussy again.

The end of Lucy's most sexual experience..............................................................

Erin felt bad for Lucy. "So, what happened next?" The detective asked.

Lucy sighed deeply as she thought about her life. "I told her no as now that all the electricity was leaving me," she said. "I was now thinking of what I just did. I was becoming confused about my feelings. I had always wanted to be with a boy and wished it was a boy that just made me feel so amazing. But it wasn't, it was a girl. It was my friend that I have known since we were kids. And her tongue on my pussy felt so good. Did I like girls? I loved how good she made my pussy and ass feel. Jadyn left after that and we got together for more fun after that night. We began dating and we fooled around together, but we didn't do anything really sexual." Lucy sighed and smiled. "That all changed when we went to a movie together. On the ride home, we kissed and she got on top of me and we had sex for the first time. I couldn't believe how good her cunt felt. I pumped her full of spunk at least ten times before we got to her house."

"Do you still see each other?" Andy asked.

Lucy smiled and nodded. "She's currently dating a girl named Mia Coolen," she said. "They are both the same appearance and everything. I will text her and she'll tell me to come over to watch them fuck. One day, I was jerking off and watching Mia and Jadyn playing together and then they included me in the sexual activity."

Andy smiled and nodded. She picked a card. "Pick a player and have them remove an article of clothing of your choice," she said. "Lucy, remove your bra."

Lucy nodded and removed her bra. Erin smiled. "You've got a great pair of tits, Lucy," the detective said. "Do you mind if I suck on them?" Lucy smiled and shook her head. Erin crawled over and began to suckle on Lucy's breasts. "Mmmmmmm, your tits are stupendous and so supple. I'm getting so hot and hard right now."

Lucy smiled. "Me too baby," she said. Erin and her then kissed each other on the lips as they removed Lucy's panties. Lucy was right. Her dick was rock hard and erect.

Erin wrapped her left hand around Lucy's dick and began to stroke it from the base to the tip. The detective had her other hand on Lucy's nutsack and was fondling the rookie cop's balls.

Lucy moaned and whimpered in pleasure as Erin jerked her off. The sensation of the detective's hands on her dick and balls felt so good that she couldn't hold it back anymore. With a little grunt, Lucy came hard, spurting her futa spunk on Erin's hands.

Erin smiled and then lowered her head down and engulfed Lucy's dick into her mouth. Lucy tasted so good that Erin couldn't stop herself from sucking on the rookie's dick.

The other women were also very horny and crawled over to join the action. Hailey was sucking on Erin's dick, Andy was sucking on Hailey's dick, and Kim was sucking Andy's dick. Finally Lucy was sucking Kim's dick. The five women twisted onto their sides, wedging their faces tightly against one another's thighs. They lapped, sucked, and slurped hungrily at each other, devouring the dick in front of them with unbridled passion. As they sucked, they were sucked on, and their hips churned against each other's faces. Their dicks wept as they were stimulated by their coworkers' ravenous mouths.

The hard wood sagged beneath their weight as the five women crammed tightly on top of it. They writhe with pleasure, and the wood groaned in protest under their energetic thrashing.

"God... This is fucking wild!" Erin gasped, before immediately shoving her head back on Lucy's girlcock.

"Shit, Erin! That feels so good! Please don't stop!" Lucy whimpered, feeling her orgasm coming fast. She swiped her tongue eagerly up and down Kim's cock and held the officer's thighs tightly in her grip.

"Oh, fuck!" Kim groaned, trembling against Lucy's slippery tongue. She gorged herself on Andy's girldick, which covered her face in a thick layer of dick spunk. Eager to make Andy cum, she shoved two fingers up the officer's cunt and clamped her lips hard around Andy's dick.

Andy shuddered and bucked her hips frantically against Kim's face. Kim's fingers pistoned furiously in her snatch, and she could feel herself climbing to a powerful climax.

Desperate to make Hailey cum with her, Andy ran her tongue furiously along the detective's shaft. With long swipes, she licked from Hailey's clit up to her asshole, and circled the tight sphincter excitedly.

Hailey bucked her hips as she felt Andy's tongue on her ass. Her pussy was streaming, and her chest heaved as her orgasm quickly approached. She wrapped her lips around Erin's dick and sucked hard as pleasure threatened to overwhelm her at any second.

Erin let out a muffled wail. Her cock throbbed between Hailey's teeth, and it was enough to send her thrashing into climax. She curled her fingers hard in Lucy's pussy and rubbed her tongue harder against the officer's cock.

Lucy rocked her hips, feeling Erin's fingers scrape against her inner pussy walls. She joined her coworker in orgasm, trembling violently in ecstasy. As she came, she pressed her tongue deep into Kim's anus, penetrating the tight orifice.

With both her coworkers bucking in orgasm and Lucy's tongue wriggling inside her sphincter, Kim soon joined the others in bliss. She cried out in pleasure, her cock erupting with a powerful climax.

The five women devoured each other's cocks as they came, their bodies thrashing on the wooden floor. Their skin shone with sweat, their hair tangled and wild as they buried their faces between one another's thighs.

The room filled with muffled screams as they rocked against each other's throbbing bodies. Pussy juice and futa spunk gushed from their cunts and cocks, drenching each other and the wooden floor.

When their climaxes finally began to subside, the five women slumped weakly onto the floor. Heat radiated from their tangled flesh, and they lay gasping for much needed oxygen. By now the rest of the district had fallen silent, and the only sounds in the room were those of heavy breathing.

After several minutes of recovery, Erin struggled to pull herself up onto her elbows. She looked with amazement at her disheveled, cum soaked coworkers. "Holy fuck..." she breathed.

Andy sat up and moved closer to Erin. "Yeah... Holy fuck." she sighed. She leaned in, kissing her coworker sensually. The two of them ran their tongues through each other's mouths, tasting the futa spunks that coated their faces.

As they kissed, the other women sat up as well and snuggled up to their coworkers. "I could definitely get used to doing that..." she said.

Andy and Erin both giggled, and pulled their coworkers in for a messy five way kiss. They wanted to continue, but were just too tired. Soon, exhaustion overwhelmed the five women, and the five of them laid down together on the floor. Erin pulled the sheets over their sticky bodies, and they cuddled tightly in each other's arms.

The next morning..............................................................................

Lucy yawned and stretched her arms out. She looked around and saw that Erin's, Hailey's, and Kim's clothes were still on the floor, but they weren't there.

"Morning sleepyhead, I was wondering when you would wake up," she heard Andy say. She looked down and saw Andy kneeling in front of her, stroking her cock. Lucy tried to say something, but Andy kissed her lips while jerking her off. "I don't want you to think I'm a tramp, but I got really turned on when you were sucking me off. I don't think I've ever felt so good. I just want to return the favor."

Andy then engulfed Lucy's dick and began sucking the rookie cop off. Lucy moaned and placed her hands on Andy's head as the officer sucked her off. "Oh Andy, that feels so good right now," she said. "Oh yeah baby, keep sucking me off."

Andy deepthroated Lucy's dick and then Lucy came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Andy's throat.

Andy pulled away and smiled at the rookie cop. "That was amazing," she said. "I want to fuck you now. Get on your hands and knees." Lucy nodded and got into position. Andy then got behind the rookie cop and plunged her cock deep inside Lucy's ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Andy, you're so big," Lucy moaned as she was buttfucked by the officer.

Andy smiled as she placed her hands on Lucy's hips and pulled the rookie cop closer to her. "You've got a great ass, baby," she said. Andy delivered a hard spank to Lucy's buttocks.

Lucy whimpered in pleasure as Andy was fucking her ass. "Thanks for that," she whimpered.

Even though it had been an unbearable eighteen hours since Andy had last been inside her coworker's ass, the cock not only slipped into that forbidden hole with ease but slipped through Lucy's rectum like a hot knife through butter.

Which wasn't surprising to Andy, after all she was the one addicted to Lucy's ass and knew just how often and brutally she pounded her favourite coworker's butt, however her fellow coworkers were in a state of shock and awe at how quickly and easily Andy achieved full anal penetration as Lucy only moaned, groaned, whimpered and gasped in pure pleasure.

Once her thighs met those beautiful buttcheeks, announcing every inch of Andy's dick was up her best friend's butt, Erin moaned, "Oh my God!" Erin, Hailey, and Kim were back.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Andy told her friend with a wicked grin before turning her attention to her fuckpet, "Lucy, show our friends just how much you love it up the ass by bouncing that cute little butt of yours on my cock. Yes, good girl. Show our friends just how much a teen slut loves having her coworker's cock inside her whore ass!"

"Harder!" Erin growled, any humour forgotten as she continued, "Fuck that slut! Fuck her tight little ass hole as hard as you can! Don't worry, Lucy is a total anal whore, she can take it. Can't you Lucy?"

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" Lucy cried out, forcing herself to be coherent for a couple of seconds, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass, fuck it hard ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

"You heard the bitch," Hailey said. "Fuck her ass. Make her cum."

Kim nodded her head. Erin, Hailey, and Kim were all jerking each other off. Finally, Lucy came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over the floor

Andy continued to plow Lucy's ass until she came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Lucy's ass. "Oh yeah baby, I'm cumming in your ass," she said. "You're a good little slut aren't you?"

Hailey smiled as she thought of an idea. "I was thinking that since we are clearly in love with each other, why don't we just fuck each other's brains out?" The detective asked. "We give each other rimjobs and handjobs, then we can sodomize each other until we all cum together." Hailey looked around and saw that no one was really listening to her. Andy was still plowing Lucy's ass. Erin and Kim were going down on each other's cunts. "Seriously guys, I don't get what this is all about."

Erin smiled and crawled over to Hailey. "Come on now baby, I know you're stressed out," she said. "Let me relax you." Erin then engulfed Hailey's dick down her throat.

The five women then got into the human centipede, where three or more people kneel on the ground in a line and give each mouth-to-anal stimulation in the following lineup; Andy was behind Erin, Erin was behind Hailey, Hailey was behind Kim, Kim was behind Lucy, and Lucy was behind Andy.

The sound of whimpering echoed through the room as the women feasted upon each other's ass cracks. Using their own tongues and mouths, the five women stimulated each other's anal muscles and loosened up their backdoors. As they were doing this, their respective dicks got nice and stiff. Once their respective asses were properly stimulated and lubricated, the five women guided their own dicks into the ass in front of them. Despite their own struggles with anal sex, the five women welcomed the new experience with open arms..

Very soon, all their cocks were deep inside each other's butts. They all hunched over each other's shoulders and began to fuck nice and slow but deep.

Andy, Erin, Hailey, Kim, and Lucy all proceeded to moan in pleasure and joy as they fucked each other's asses. As they fucked, they were fucked, and their hips churned against each other's thighs. Their asses wept as they were stimulated by their coworkers' ravenous dicks.

Andy couldn't believe how good this felt. Lucy's dick deep in her ass, her own dick deep in Erin's ass. She could feel her own orgasm building inside her body. She then came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Erin's ass.

Erin whimpered in pleasure as she felt Andy's spunk deep inside her bowels. Her own orgasm was getting close. With a little grunt, she came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Hailey's ass.

Hailey whimpered in pleasure as she felt Erin's spunk deep inside her bowels. Her own orgasm was getting close. With a little grunt, she came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Kim's ass.

Kim whimpered in pleasure as she felt Hailey's spunk deep inside her bowels. Her own orgasm was getting close. With a little grunt, she came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Lucy's ass.

Lucy whimpered in pleasure as she felt Kim's spunk deep inside her bowels. Her own orgasm was getting close. With a little grunt, she came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Andy's ass.

The five women fucked each other as they came, their bodies thrashing on the wooden floor. Their skin shone with sweat, their hair tangled and wild as they buried their cocks between one another's thighs.

The room filled with muffled screams as they rocked against each other's throbbing bodies. Pussy juice gushed from their cunts, drenching each other and the hard wood.

When their climaxes finally began to subside, the five women slumped weakly onto the floor. Heat radiated from their tangled flesh, and they lay gasping for much needed oxygen. By now the rest of the district had fallen silent, and the only sounds in the room were those of heavy breathing.

After several minutes of recovery, Kim struggled to pull herself up onto her elbows. She looked with amazement at her disheveled, cum soaked coworkers. "Holy fuck..." she breathed.

Erin sat up and moved closer to Kim. "Yeah... Holy fuck." she sighed. She leaned in, kissing her friend sensually. The two of them ran their tongues through each other's mouths, tasting the ass juices that coated their faces.

As they kissed, Andy sat up as well and snuggled up to her friends. "I could definitely get used to doing that..." she said.

The five women started getting hard and horny again. Andy tackled Erin and pinned her down on the floor. The detective squealed with excitement and then moaned in pleasure as she was eaten out by the police officer.

The pleasure came in waves of unadulterated whimpers of ecstasy. Each of the five women had at least one or more orgasms. They cried out in pleasure as they climaxed.

They kissed each other and smiled as they cuddled together. "We should definitely have a girls night together sometime," Erin said. "We can just hang out and maybe go down on each other."

Suddenly they heard a loud bang on the door. "Are you going to get Michelle or not?" Trudy asked. "If you don't, you can always stay home and do whatever you want with your life."

Erin smiled and giggled softly. The five women then kissed each other, got dressed in their police uniforms and headed into the streets.

In the streets of Central City................................................

The four women; Andy, Erin, Hailey, and Kim were all ready for action. Hailey and Kim were keeping an eye on anything that could be suspicious. Erin and Andy were posing as a romantic couple who were in love with each other.

Kim sighed deeply. "Do we really have any idea of who this person is?" The officer asked.

"I pulled up the file from the information we got from the report," Hailey said. "Michelle Baxter, 18 years old, futanari female, born Tuesday 23rd of March 1993 in Arizona, United States, has Latin roots, shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, is 5 feet 7 inches tall, 125 lbs, has a slim body, natural 36B breasts, tattoos on Upper back; Multiple stars on lower abdomen; Back of neck; "Hot" on left hand; Script on lower back; Right foot, Piercings on Left nostril; Lower right lip; Two pins in upper chest, and a 17.5 inch long dick."

Not too far away, Erin and Andy were in their car, fooling around with each other. Andy was kissing Erin's lips and neck. Andy snuck her hand down Erin's pants and panties and gripped the detective's cock.

Suddenly Kim and Hailey noticed a vehicle that matched Michelle Baxter's car perfectly driving over. "We've got movement in the south side," Hailey said. "Lindsay, McNally, target is heading towards you."

Erin didn't even move. She pressed her body against Andy's shoulder as she humped the officer's hand. She reached down into her pants pocket and pulled her pistol out. Andy kept kissing her neck and watched as Michelle drove her own car and looked around. Erin watched, trying not to cum from the handjob Andy was giving her. When she confirmed that the woman was Michelle Baxter, she rolled over and drew her pistol and pointed it at the woman. "Michelle Baxter," she said. Michelle looked up. "CCPD, you're under arrest for prostitution and murder. Get out of your car and put your hands up."

Michelle paused for a moment before turning to face the detective. "The great detective Erin Lindsay," she said. "Yeah I know you, and I know all about your coworkers. I'm not going to give up that easy. You can't pin me on anything."

Andy tightened her grip on Erin's dick, causing the detective to moan softly before clearing her throat. "I'm not going to ask you again," Erin said. "Get out of the car and put your hands above your head."

Michelle shook her head. "You know what," she said. "I'll do something else." She pulled out a Skorpion SMG and fired shots at the two women. Andy and Erin both hid behind their car door. Michelle then drove off.

"10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police," Erin said. "Dispatch, this is Lincoln 5021, offender is armed with a SMG, heading towards Walbesh and Canaryville. Request additional units for assistance."

"Copy that, Lincoln 5021," the dispatch said. "Sending additional units to your location."

Erin was driving the car, while Andy was in the passenger seat. "Upton, Burgess," Erin said. "She's heading down towards the wharf. See if you can cut her off before she gets there."

"Copy that, Erin," Hailey said. "En route." Both cars then went off after Michelle.

Michelle turned her head back and she saw the cars were still after her. Suddenly she turned back to look at the road when she slammed into a green and pink Sabre GT. The crash knocked her unconscious. Erin and Andy both parked their car, got out and handcuffed Michelle. "Lincoln 5021 to dispatch," Erin said. "We've got an offender down from a car crash. Roll the Ambo to our location."

"Copy that, Lincoln 5021," dispatch said. Erin sighed deeply.

The next day.......................................................................

Erin was lying in bed. She was wearing her white sweater and blue jeans. She was in her bedroom of her apartment. Suddenly she heard the doorbell buzzing and headed to the door. She opened it and saw Hailey standing there. Hailey was wearing her red T-shirt and blue jeans.

1...678910...13