All Comments on 'Central High Blues Ch. 06'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love how other people are accepting and joining in on Josh and Jennifer's love. Now that Trina has gotten Josh to join her and her mom in bed thus showing she has no problem with incest, maybe it's time that Trina join Josh and Jennifer in bed. Trina and her mom could go over to Josh's house and both families could get together in bed. Given the additional incest and all the girl/girl action, I think that this was the hottest chapter in the series so far. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love this series. Just wish the chapters would come sooner

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying these stories.

DrakkaKeyDrakkaKeyover 5 years ago
Amazing!

You've had such great character development throughout this series, and hot sex of all kinds. 10/10, would read if published.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Another great story

Please keep them a coming, very good series of Central High Blues, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF!?! NO suspension of Disbelief anymore.

Where the hell did the lesbian incest with Trina and her mother come from. EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if it is hot, it's such a break in the story. What were the character motivations? Why did she suddenly want her mom to bone her boyfriend? It makes no sense if you only show and do not tell.

I think that you are an amazing writer but you can't skip over this kind of stuff.

longtallsonlongtallsonover 5 years ago
Ummm....... What?

So Trina was eating her mother out....... Is this a new thing? Has it been going on for a while? Is she bi now after her experience with the granny? (shudders)

What is happening?????

lazyhornylazyhornyover 5 years ago
like the stories

Hi i have just catching up on the story. and i like it a lot so far. would love for you to some day write some stories about some of the in love incestous couples nurse hamilton has helped through the ages. would have loved for beth to be one of joshes girfriends that share him.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Anal sex

The amount of anal sex is over the top. He would be ripping people open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m done.

You’re truly a gifted writer. I loved the first series. Now with this latest chapter I’ll tune out the rest of the way. Josh was a good guy in the beginning. He had a great time with the nurses and read the other patients in comas. Now he’s just a douche. His relationship with his mom is over the top because of his father. He tells anyone he screws how much he loves them when some he’s only know for a few days. Instead of thinking about going after Leanne when he gets older, he gives all the others false hope. He comes about 15-20 times a day and I agree the anal has taken over. That’s pretty much all that’s talked about. I get it you like it. I realize this is fantasy but you have to like the main character. I really liked him at first and now I’m starting to despise him. Keep on writing because you truly are gifted. Thank you for the first series.

S..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let's go chapter 7

Where is our new chapter at....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

although i love joshs life somethings could afford to be toned down. all in all i still enjoy this series. i agree with josh he has forgotten he has a sister that exists. they should catch up and he shouldnt forget those that came before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Patiently Waiting

Love pretty much everything you've written. Really enjoying where Central High is going. I agree it's kinda over the top but this is fantasy and its fun to read so I'm down for wherever the story goes. My only complaint is I wish I had more to read.

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
loved it

hope to read more soon.

shallowhandshallowhandover 5 years ago
Great still, but we need more plot

I get it, it's an erotic story. Sex is the focus. But you've crafted too much of this world to continue to make sex scenes that border on being shallow and not focusing on any plot points. Where the hell did the "Trina x Deidre" thing come from? Where's the motivation for that? Glad Josh finally mentioned Beth again, was wondering why there hasn't even been a call or anything. Also, you need to slow the pacing down a bit. There's been WAY too many events happening in such a short amount of time. Spread it out, take a deep breath.

Plus, I just can't envision where this story is gonna go. You've made it painfully clear there will be no romantic relationship to whatever the ending of this saga is going to be. Leanne is already out of the list, from what you've stated in this one. Heather is still painfully hanging on to the whole "I'm too old" thing. Lisa is...she's just been Flanderized (look it up if you don't know what it means) into like a submissive malleable doll. She's basically playdoh for sex scenes and has no substance. There's hardly been any development with Trina, except for this weird ass thing with her mother. Obviously Josh's mom and Beth can't happen. Melissa is just a side thing.

Far as I can tell, it'll just be a pointless ending right before college. "And he rides off into the sunset with 9 women who are too damned self-conscious to bother giving him a chance at an actual relationship which is what he obviously wants." Of course, the counter to that is he's still not even in college yet... which leads me again to how this story would ever have a satisfying resolution. I don't know, this story has derailed into a story that I don't foresee getting any better from here on. I'll keep reading of course and hope to be proven wrong; other than the first 3 chapters, it's all been good, growing to be just decent, so far.

travaynetravayneover 5 years ago
Please Continue

I hope you are planning to continue with Josh's story. I see you have posted some other stories since this last episode of Central High Blues. While those were interesting, they didn't hold a candle, imho, to this story. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Dont make us wait to long,

Lexx R.R. Martin

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The end?

So after all that he never even fucks his gf? Really hope that's not the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This cant be it

You started somthing here... dont quit on us now

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
@Shallowhand

I agree with shallowhand I don't see anyone ending up with Josh as a lifelong partner. Leanne is gone with a single sentence and felt no closure there and actually seems kinda shitty the way she did it. Lisa is just to submissive to be a true love, I would fear I came home one day and found her getting fucked by some guy(s) cause he manipulated her cause she is so submissive. We know nothing about Trina or her past and poor Beth I am actually scared you bring her back only to say she done fucked half the people at college since her summer with her brother when she was painted a sympathetic character in the first series only to be thrown away as another dick holster like many characters are in this story. I love your writing but i hope you give some of these women a respectable ending and finally decide on a happy ending for the hero of this jounery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

Story really went downhill

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 3 years ago

I like that josh is getting a little more confident but there are so many women that he has no time for anything else maybe he should cut a few out or help them find someone else. I disagree that his character is all of a sudden a terrible person because he's doing more women. the only thing I think is a little off putting is the fact that after knowing someone a couple of days and sleeping with them once he says he loves them that is a little unbelievable. he should have a talk with all of them and firmly explain that he cares about them but most are just friends with benefits and encourage them to date other people. with brenda he should tell her she needs to go to therapy with a woman doctor if she wants to continue seeing him since he genuinely like these women and wants the best for them.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

It must be wonderful when all the women in your life are anal sluts just for YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would be so fucking hilarious if at the end Joshua is over fucked and ends up dropping dead mid-orgy. A huge fight breaks out between all the players in his sexual escapades because they all want their names on the tombstone but the cruel thing is that they are actually fighting for their name to get top billing. Eventually Lisa steals the body and hides it in a freezer while she finishes her taxidermy class so that she can get Joshua stuffed and mounted so that she will always have him to fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES