All Comments on 'Central High Blues Ch. 07'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

it was fine until you forced in the increase of the dad. the less of him the better. fatherly advice is great otherwise the constant threesomes with mom are getting boring. the whole tasting his dads sperm was overkill and ruined this whole chapter. the bio teacher can be lessened too. you need to spread it around better than adding dad and neglecting certain females. overall ive enjoyed the series but youre getting off the rails again with the parents.

Nodnarb2113Nodnarb2113over 5 years ago
Great

Keep them cumming

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
's good

But personally I very much disliked his father fucking Beth, I feel that she should have remained "loyal" to Josh, if that does even make sense

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

It's getting better. Josh is still a man-whore but now that everyone is on the same page, so is the rest of the gang. No more secrets or sneaking around! And I love that Beth is now fucking her father! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have to agree with some of the others that I don't like the father's increasing role in the story. Don't get me wrong this chapter was great, I'd just prefer in the future that he be a bit less prominent, and honestly I think he should just be getting with the mom and the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
learning curves

This is superb character development. Josh is continually faced with new plateaus of sexuality and awareness; how else could he possibly grow? more please...

PUDGYcorgiPUDGYcorgiover 5 years ago
Not liking the father getting involved with Beth

Like a few posters already mentioned, it felt wrong to have Beth doing the deed with her father. I liked it when she was with Josh only. Beth was one of the few females that made the relationship somewhat special as she seemed exclusive for Josh. I now feel that this story is devolving into some massive orgy fest. Thank you for writing great stories but I think this will be the last chapter I will be reading from this series. I hate to be a sensitive soul, but the Beth/father thing hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed with the direction of the series!

I love the authors previous stories but this chapter just ruined the series for me. I agree with many of the comments in regards to Beth and the father. Beth should've been only with Josh. By adding the father into the mix, it sullies the one of the few endearing relationships that existed in the series. I know this is a literotica site but I actually love reading the stories on this site because I've discovered so many gems that explore the depth of human relationships. For now, it remains to be seen if I will continue this series.

DarkenningDarkenningover 5 years ago

Loving Beth with her father, hope she has vaginal sex with him soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved It!

Boo to the people complaining about the dad joining in. This always happens in series where it is basically a harem story: Author adds another dick to the mix and readers get upset. They need to get over it. One man can't satisfy that many women, so it makes sense to have the dad join in.

oakbloke82oakbloke82over 5 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant. Ignore the haters, the storyline is taking some very nice turns :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You’ve really turned this to crap

Completely given up on telling a story at all. Now it’s just a boring, repetitive journal of everybody fucking absolutely everybody. Bringing the Dad in to every relationship completely undermines the story up to this point. Very disappointing.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 5 years ago

Don'tt really care for bringing the dad into everything . i liked it a whole lot better with just him but iam going to keep reading because its a good story

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Great story

Thank you for another great chapter of Central High Blues!

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story lost me with the Beth and father thing tho plus I think Josh should have stuck with just heather and Beth they seemed to want to be with him the most that's out the window I guess lol

ReapuerReapuerover 5 years ago
Bummer

I think most of your audience is dudes. MOST dudes don't like to read stories about eating other dudes cum and sharing hot chicks with other dudes (even if it's his dad and he shared their mom with him).

I could be wrong, but that killed the story for me. I'll check back next chapter to see if it's more of the same. If this is the direction this story is heading I'll look forward to your next series instead. Thanks for the effort though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

ruining a good story. Leeane dumps and screws over Josh and all hell breaks loose. Now Dad is sleeping with everyone.. including beth..next will be Leanne and Trina he gonna try to tap josh now.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Have enjoyed this

But you lost any reason to continue the story. Sex is always a bit of fun, but you do need a plot. A purpose for the tale. With dad getting everyone it is pointless keeping up with the kid. He will be overtaken by the more experienced old dude. You showed this already as the kid could not have sex, but dad just kept getting more and now is cuckolding the boy.

If you continue the work out who you want to be the main character and why we are bothering to care about his life. All other characters should take a decidedly secondary role instead of sharing it with him as is now occurring.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
I’m a dude...

I’m enjoying this story. I enjoyed the scene where Josh ate his father’s cum. I thought that was HOT! I like the idea of Josh sharing his Harem with his Father. Mom has shared dick sucking with Lisa, is she willing to share dick sucking her Son with her husband?

One problem, you are resolving much of the tension in this story. Fewer people are keeping secrets. Here’s some possible tension: Will Josh suck his Dad’s cock? Will Dad welcome his Son’s cock in his ass? And will that confuse the two of them about their sexuality, or will they realize they can be just as bisexual as all the ladies around them, and still remain virile studs with a Harem of sexy women eager to fuck them both raw?

Here’s more potential tension: somebody could actually get pregnant! Beth? Miss Green? Miss Smith?

feelgood2000feelgood2000over 5 years ago

Masterpiece after masterpiece, that’s why your my favorite author

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex scenes were good but ...

Josh's Dad begining to screw everyone Josh's screwing , that part I didn't like it. Till now the story was focused on Josh and how is dealing with his "new body" and how he feels about his relationships with every woman he is having sex with.

And that was totally out of the blue. Unlike with Lisa, now he just shows up to Nurse Hamilton and banged her and how He dicked Heather just like that. That's not the loving and caring Heather I remember, the one that was hesitating about doing things with Josh for months in the first story, the same for Beth. I understand how and why she changed, but going straight to fuck her Dad like that... That's 1) too fast 2) out of the blue too, there was no indications about her feelings for him.

Let Josh's dad having sex with his wife and Lisa and give advices to his son. Anything else just mess up the good story you came up with till now.

Josh's mom finding out his cheating and pulling the brakes would be a good lead.

The things I get about your story is about Josh making his harem. And in a harem there is only one man.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 5 years ago
Not reading this one

I just finished reading Spinal Meningitis.

Based on the comments here, I won't be reading this one.

If what the comments are saying is true, then you're basically destroying the characters you took so long to build, just so you can have some different sex scenes, and that is not something that interests me at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oops! You ruined this by getting the dad involved. Maybe the old feller could have a heart attack next chapter, and you can return to the interesting premise of the first series... the geeky guy adjusting to having a buff body and huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don’t understand these comments at all

Especially considering how high this story has scored. Loved how you have included the whole family, including dad. Honestly, I don’t see how that could have happened any other way and still keep the great tone you have set for this series.

I really hope this continues until graduation and I look forward to the rest of this series.

Whether you intended it or not, I think you have created a great, deep world here and I hope it continues when this series is done. Many characters could have their own series, Beths startling change and the history of Granny Nurse, to name two. Looking forward to reading more and thanks for sharing.

Swifthawk

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it all as usual!!

Please keep the chapters or story line going!!!

travaynetravayneover 5 years ago
Off the rails

I meant to add this comment when you first published this chapter. The main attraction for me in this second series (Central High) was the evolving love stories and Josh's struggles with figuring out who he loved and how to reconcile all his loves with each other and in his heart. But now in this chapter love has flown out the window replaced by sheer and unbridled lust. Having Heather suck and fuck Josh's father was the first turn on the road too far. Does the love between Heather and Josh mean nothimg? What about Trina? Has she become a sideshow alongside her Mom and no longer a central love for Josh? I sincerely hope Trina does not become just another soulless fuck for Josh to share with his dad. Is Lisa Green now just a family fuck toy without the deep love she had been evolving for Josh? And just what has Beth become? There is no explanation or development of her character or story beyond a new anus for Josh and dad to drill. There is a wealth of story possibilities you could further explore without losing the central, for me, theme of deep and abiding love, even when shared.. Without meaningful relationships and enduring love, the story loses purpose, pleasure, impact and affect for the reader. It becomes just another fuck story, and not an impactful saga. I hope you can rescue this tale from meaninglessness, and recover the previously wonderful explorations of character, adventure and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Come on chapter 8

Let's get this new year started with chapter 8

jr4realjr4realover 5 years ago
series

i like the series but the stories are all starting to sound the same..

except for the new women that come in, you could skip 5 and 6 and go to 7 without missing much of the series...

maybe you should let one or more women get pregnant by josh to change things up a but and have the time frame of the story last more than a week.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
Welp...

Okay, this chapter finished it for me. No love interests, no internal turmoil, just fucking and swapping. I mean Heather just started banging Josh's Dad in thanks for moving her in? The whole story was that the girls fell in lust and eventually love with Josh but this switching and swapping and the continuing involvement of the octogenarian nympho is just a turn off for me.

Still enjoyable writing but the story has lost it's way in my eyes.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

It's been over two months since chapter 7. Any idea as to when chapter 8 will be coming out?

Raiderfan1007Raiderfan1007about 5 years ago
You need to do at least a chapter 8 and maybe 9.

You're story is great but you need a chapter 8 to wrap up things with Josh and Leanne. You could also wrap up things some of the others and Josh. Chapter 9 could be Josh, Heather, and Trina starting a life together or just Josh and Heather with Heather giving up her anal cherry and maybe even having a baby with Josh. Plus you have to let us know if Miss Smith got pregnant.

ChubWriterChubWriteralmost 5 years ago
great series

I hope you continue this..

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago
Amazing Series!

Great writing and love the story line. Please tell me there are more chapters to come!!!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
Still hot

While I enjoy your stories, could you please drop (or at least cut way back) on parent incest and 85 year old sex. Nurse would have made a great confidant, sort of a sexual consultant, without having her actually sexually involved. Also, while I enjoy several versions of incest stories, I've never been a fan of mom/son or dad/daughter. If you keep them involved without those combos, Great.

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 5 years ago

a good mix of a good story and good sex; what this site is all about. Keep it up (so to speak!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Still hoping for further chapters 🤞🏻

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just read everything you have posted on Literotica

You are a very talented writer of this genre. I've read it all, and found it all very entertaining, well written, with good character and story development. Some who have commented have complained about one part or another. Don't worry about them, they have their own problems to deal with; it is not your writing. I think if you continue to write you will find a loyal readership who will follow you. Good luck with your future efforts. HoustonRn

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 5 years ago
Too much sex?

I loved both series. I started to think he was getting too much to be healthy. Haha. Thanks, these were great!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 5 years ago
Still waiting

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Please write more of this story! I've never committed on a story before but I felt the need to ask you to continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue with this story

I really like this series. Please add more.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Balls

It's been a year since this was posted and I finally came back around to give it another try since I dropped this in disgust following ch 3 and Josh having "no problems" with his mother preying upon and victimizing the guest HE brought there for safety and companionship. I lost all respect and liking for Josh at that point. When he came home and found what was happening, he should have stepped In, not joined in, and taken her out of there. That was his responsibility as host. But he did nothing. Why? No ball's. I see where a lot of people are asking if Miss. Smith is pregnant. Can't be, Josh has no balls. At every opportunity when Josh could assert himself and improve the situation, he takes the easy way out and goes with the flow. No balls. He let's the women in his life make all the decisions, even to the point of running down his health, and why? No balls to say "No".

I read the introduction to ch 7, and I got a thinly disguised "Be careful what you wish for, it may be granted." Apparently, what readers wished for was to turn a descent novel into a long form stroke story, because I have no idea where it's supposed to be going now. Lexx may not either, maybe that's why it's been so long between chapters. Oh, lest I forget, I'm in full agreement with the other readers In hating Dad's increased role. I think if Josh loves anybody at all it must be Mom, he really doesn't show it with anybody else. Of course, when does he have time? Last few chapters just jump from sex scene to uninspired sex scene. Lexx, THIS is the story you originally sat down to tell? I don't think so. You're much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Balls 2

Knew I'd forget something. There's a point where Josh says to himself, and doesn't seem happy about it, that "Lisa seems to belong to the entire family." You want to know why,Josh? BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO BALLS! If you would accept that you are her Dominant, and set rules and limits on her behavior, such as she can't play (have sex) with anyone without your permission, she would not only obey but love and respect you even more for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good and yet...

I cannot help but love your writing. It's well handled and seems thought out. Yet as things progress you let the audience control it to much. His harem? Suddenly sharing with his father? Eating his dad's creampie?

I had to give up about half way through the final page. Got all the way there though. But it was just to much. Hopefully I can enjoy some more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, More, More

Tell me that this is not the end! There is so much more to this story. I'll keep checking back and hopefully ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor ending to a decent story.

While a lot of people just look at this as harem stroke trash, I actually really enjoyed the first story and the first half of this one, you had a somewhat believable 18 year old coming out of a coma thrust into a sex dream, helllllll yeah any average 18 year old would fuck any female with a heartbeat. But as this story progresses it almost felt like you just gave up, like you started trying to write a story, got bored and just wrote whatever, adding the 85 year old was weird, but whatever, but then adding his dad too? Wasn't even a build up to it, just hey dad, fuck these sluts I have, literally right after all of his emotional conflict about living them. Brrruhhhhhhhhhh, better luck next time.

GioSoloGioSoloabout 4 years ago
Well glad I skipped ahead.

Read Spinal and enjoyed it very much so, but then decided to wait until you finished Central so that I could read it all in one go. With everyone saying Josh's character degraded I was hesitant to finish the series, and now I see you got the dad involved so I just have to tap out. Wish this story didn't go this way, but it is what it is.

kaidmankaidmanabout 4 years ago
conflicted about the way this story went

I enjoyed the story but I got to be honest it is tangled up in things that killed other great series by great writers here this one series messed up by adding the father into things despite the twin siblings being in love they had to make a sacrifice and it showed him being put off and not wanting his sister to fuck the dad but had to in order for the dad to be ok with the rest of the family having sex this was such a shift in the whole character development of everyone that the chapter was followed by one saying it was all a dream now there are a lot of stories where long series get killed by introducing the dad to the incestual harem and this chapter is not different because the dads interactions have basically pushed the main character out of his position and it feels like it is not his harem anymore and has become a son playing with his dads property now this can be salvaged in a number of ways for instance the most dramatic way you can undo this is by having the dad suffer some medical problem that kills his libido like a heart problem from all the action he is getting another way which I would elect to do would be have the dad start neglecting the mom in favor of the other women being shared with him and have it culminate with the sisters weekend visit the dad is the only one home when she gets in and he drags her to her room and spends the weekend having his way with her causing the mom to get mad and voicing her concerns then he realizes that deep down a part of him was growing to become possessive of all the girls his son was seeing and he resolves to save his marriage by only going with the mom from now on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We need more and then some more!

You're an excellent writer! Please continue with this series. Thank you for the greatest entertainment. My log in is still screwed up so I have to send this praise to you anonymously.

Thank you so much...

Dave B.

West Palm Beach, Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Second time reading this, will you be continuing this story? Then there's his college years and what would come after college. Please continue.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Disappointed

The first five of chapters Spinal Meningitis were good but after that it suffered tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

It's my 3rd time rereading both series you could make the best porno ever with this story please please please. right another 100 chapters!!!

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27almost 4 years ago
Great

You have a talent and imagination.

Subject117Subject117over 3 years ago

Ummm... this was okay until you got the dad involved. It was great until then, it should've stayed focus on Josh, Trina, Heather and Lisa and his mom. And still no pregnancies, must be impotant. Needs more of Josh and Beth, highlights of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

are you bi?????? no straight man would ever write no shit like this happening lmao that was some foul shit and to the guys sayin it's okay y'all are gay to just in case you didnt know it lmao 😂 and for the record I have no problems with the gay community but in the future could you have maybe warned us that , that was gonna happen? the dad shouldn't have even been involved in the first place it was such a good story still is minus the bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Disappointing is the politest word I can use to describe how this story has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

I think the second Anon down from here may be mildly insecure about their sexuality. The comment says more about them than it does about people who enjoyed the story. I understand that people dislike reading about two men in a room naked, but you don't have to be so passive-aggressive about it. If it makes you feel sick, just move on.

On an unrelated note, I know this chapter is old at this point, but the offhanded way in which Trina took cum in her pussy, after having made such a big deal out of that before, made me nervous. I understand that Nurse Hamilton probably gave her a contraceptive, but saying that specifically would have helped a lot. This is less about pregnancy than it is about consistency; I'd be fine with it if I thought they were fine with it, but that hasn't been the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Off the Rails

The story has really come of the rails, and has descended into a fuck-fest at this point. Josh's dad should not be fucking all the women that are in love with Josh. Josh should not be eating his dad's cum. Clearly you have never seen an 85 year old woman naked, if you think someone that old can look younger than Josh's 45 year old mom. There's just too many things bad about this story at this point to hold my interest any longer.

Rather than descending into this free-for-all fuck fest, you should have devoted this chapter to Josh having sex with the two Home Economics teachers and the two Art teachers. Upon reflection, this story would have been much better off if you interspersed some dramatic moments between the non-stop sex scenes. Car accidents, injuries, fights at school, or anything else to break up the monotony.

SorchakSorchakover 3 years ago
Josh the Man-Whore

I was disappointed enough in the first series when he replaced his nurse harem with his family harem, and pretty much forgot the nurses. Now he's just basically fucking any woman he knows personally, and getting his dad into it too. I REALLY didn't need the scene with Beth and their dad. I also could have done with out Trina and her mom too, honestly. I might read the last chapter out of morbid curiosity, but probably won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Shouldn't have included the dad

LacastrianLacastrianabout 3 years ago

How the hell did you think this would be a good idea?

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing

netgnosticnetgnosticalmost 3 years ago

All the characters have become Flanderized now, and have lost all their life-purpose except for sex. I had higher hopes for this storyline than this, but I think I've forgotten what those hopes were.

I'm out.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Didnt Tina tell Josh when he licked her for the first time that noone had ever done that for her? Yet now its revealed shes been getting licked by her mom for 7 months straight

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This has transformed into nothing but a stroke story. Just a series of scenes with no discernible plot. That’s sad because you had a really good story line going and you showed us in the hospital series that you could create an excellent erotic story with an interesting plot development. What you have here is a 52 card pickup and that is sad.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This disintegration is the direct result of paying too much attention to reader comments rather than your original inner muse. Good story telling includes all elements. Unfortunately it is apparent that you have paid attention too much attention to the bubba element here. Thus the current vacuous stroke story in place of what you could have produced

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

At least cuck Dad is getting Sons leftovers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story just crashed and burned with Dad getting over involved. Damn Shame it was a fun read before this disaster of a chapter.

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

Have to agree with others, I really enjoyed the story until now, I might read the rest later but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol who on earth told you that you have to listen to the worst readers comments and none of the useful criticism? The character should not be having sex with everything that moves, and the having sex with the old nurse part was always incredibly stupid. You need at least one character able to stand as contrast to the standard debauchery but you threw that away. And then you try and justify it by blaming the commenters? Heck no. This is all you homie.

-Salmon

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Re:Trina receiving oral before, I also recall her being terrified by MC's size, now admits she's been taking her mom's thick dildo..

Also agree with others that you sacrificed everything charming about this harem story for a nonstop orgy (with way too much dad and grandma). RIP

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Aaahhh, ha...everybody is on the "negative vibes"train here...wanna complain about the way the story has gone...BooHoo, 😢 😢 😢 crying because Josh has too many women who love him, & has let Dad 'help him out'!!

Lexx warned everyone a the beginning of BOTH series that THIS IS A FANTASY...not to be confused with any reality in any universe!! So, get over yourselves...keep reading, move on, BUT QUIT YER BITCHIN', for Pete's sake!

No story is exactly what each of us would want, me included; yet, here WE ARE, reading anyway...

Five**5**Stars...just because...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this late, I was really enjoyed the story until now, this story just crashed with the Dad getting over involved. It a Damn Shame it was a fun read before this disaster of a chapter. I may read the rest later but I just don't know.

I hope you can rewrite the story with lost less of the dad involved with the all the sex in Spinal Meningitis is No Joke and Central High Blues.

FseriesFseries7 months ago

Story tanked with the sharing and the jumping from sex scene to sex scene and the story died.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Я очень разочарован в Хизер! Она казалась мне единственной в рассказе, кто действительно любит героя. А по факту такая же шлюха как и все остальные. Но остальные хотя бы не говорят о любви

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The main character literally ate his fathers cum from a sluts pussy. And people think this is not a cuck story.

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

The quality of this story has gone down a bit tbh. Too many characters and too much anal. Like every single woman wants it ? And you wrote that the MC and his gf need to wait 1 more week to have full on sex. But then they just do it at the Nurse's place and the nurse is fine with that ?! Not believable imo. I am glad you brought the sister back for a sec. Although I'm not entirely sure about letting the dad shag everyone as well. Takes it a bit away from the MC I think.

Ernie_MauserErnie_Mauser22 days ago

No disrespect intended, but this one lost me. Adding the grandma was bad enough but now the dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES