All Comments on 'Central High Blues Ch. 08'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your awesome

Your a great writer please continue!

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

I'm glad you decided to keep the dad out of it. The dad fucking his son's conquests was ruining the entire story.

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
good work

this was an excellent chapter and you solved a number of problems you seemed to have with the direction of the story I look forward to reading more of it

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 3 years ago

As usual, I love this and all of your stories. I look at the list of Literotica stories every day hoping to see a new story from you. Looking forward to the next one.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Any story by LR is going to awesome! It's great that you're already starting on chapter 9. As just a suggestion, before jumping straight into the story, start with a couple of paragraphs giving the reader a condensed version of the story and a guide to the characters. Chapter 7 had been published so long ago, when I started reading chapter 8, I had no idea who was who or what was going on.

Five stars and a favorite point, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank god you wrote more!

I have been waiting to read more in this series, and you didn't disappoint!

Firedawg2086Firedawg2086over 3 years ago
Great job

Great job as always Lexx!! You are one of my favorite writers, always looks forward to seeing what you have in store for Chapter 9!

JobeiJobeiover 3 years ago
So very happy to see you back working on this

Ye some could say it jumped the shark awhile back but who cares. To me it is still one of the better series I have read on here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Coach Perrine part was worth the wait

More of her. I totally ship her with a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor guy.

He is actually an addict, and fully realizes that he has a problem, but has zero support structure. That and despite his best efforts, anyone can only resist so much temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More of lisa and josh would be nice and he hasn't been with his sis in quite some time lol

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 3 years ago
I wish you could continue the story.

For me it is totally fantasy and I love reading this kind of story. Ignore the detractors. Not everything needs to be a morality story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So now you have the dad as a cockblocker. Should have never included the dad in the first place

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago

You are my Favorite author your stories have me wet and wanting even more thx!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

No way Coachs pussy was tighter than her ass!!!

Askew_FablesAskew_Fablesalmost 2 years ago

I kind of lost interests when the father stated fucking all the girls too. I'm not going to bash the story and i enjoyed all the previous submissions. Thanks for your time and for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lexx, dissapointed that you made Josh out to be one of those assholes that are responsible for braking up familes with small children by committing adultery with Linda. Other than his mother & Jeannie he has been able to stay away from that. Also by not telling Trina about ALL the other women he's fucking behind her back, he is cheating on her... big time. You're turning Josh, a likable guy, into one of those asshole, cheating, man whores that most peolpe would not like.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Barely skimmed it after last chapter and it’s the same and worse. So one star.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

The past few comments I unfortunately would have to agree with. Josh has turned far too manipulative. He's become too much like his mother. I don't know where you intended this to go, but

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour16 days ago

You have a really good writing. But, I'm starting to realize I'm not the kind of audience for this series. I think there are no redeeming qualities left in Josh. And I don't like reading stories with protagonists with so low morality.

He's now a full blown homewrecker asshole who tried to delude himself with every rationalization that he his not an unfaithful piece of shit to top it all off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES