CEO Slut : A Cougar and a Panther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While at Geneco, she earned her MBA, and when the previous CEO was pushed out by the Board of Directors, she applied for the opening and was chosen.

She got the CEO position by selling her vision to grow the company. She reprioritized the pipeline with the products that could be fast tracked for FDA approval, and then she refocused the sales force to better target potential patients. The company was rewarded with double digit growth as a result of her efforts in each of her first two years. Now, she was entering her third year as CEO, and the Board of Directors treated her like a hero, although she could never rest on her laurels. The Board always wanted increased profits, and it was always a case of what have you done for me lately, so you never stopped proving yourself.

She loved shaping the direction of the company and relished the challenge, working constantly with her senior leadership team to chart the course and then execute on those plans. She was good at her job, and she knew it. Her own passion for the company was infectious, and she prided herself on making sure she kept a good feel on the company pulse.

As part of this, Kim made it a point to show up at New Hire Orientation every month to meet the new employees. The Orientation was a 2-day process that lasted all day Monday and Tuesday, and Kim would drop in at the end of the second day to welcome the new hires and try to address any questions about the company they may have.

Kim was tired after another marathon run of meetings, but the New Hire Orientation was a cake walk. The new hires were always excited about their new job, so the conversation was always light-hearted and playful, which was exactly what she needed after the soul sucking effect of so many planning and update meetings.

Kim strode from her office through the building to the HR conference room where they conducted New Hire Orientation, and she waved a friendly hello to the seven new workers starting their Geneco careers that week. As she scanned over their faces, she quickly settled on one in particular.

Kim tried hard not to show any alarm, but her heart momentarily stopped as she caught sight of Nick. By the shared look of shock on his face, he recognized her as well, and his face took on a look of bemusement. Her mind was a whirl, trying to process this revelation. What was he doing here? He recognized her. Now he knew who she was. She couldn't hide from him. Would he tell anyone about their relationship? What should she do? What could she do?

"Kim. Kim," Joan, the HR representative, called out as she lightly touched Kim on the arm, bringing Kim's mind back into the present. "These are our newest employees. Is there a message our CEO would like to deliver to them?"

"I'm sorry, Joan, my mind wandered for a second there," she quickly recovered. Kim proceeded to give her standard welcome address, but her mind was still processing Nick's presence. Her nightmare had come true; her personal life was intersecting her professional world. Would Nick say anything? It wasn't a sin to be a sexually active woman, but she knew women were subject to a double standard, and the Board wouldn't put up with anything that could be construed as scandalous behavior. Let alone the appearance of a sexual relationship with someone who reported through her chain of command, however unbeknownst the relationship was at the time.

As she finished her welcome address, she exchanged light banter with the new hires and then excused herself to leave. When she returned to her office, she closed the door and sat down in her chair with her head in her hands.

She looked at her phone lying on the desk. She knew that Nick had sent her several DM's during the day, but she had ignored his messages since last night. Now she saw a notification indicate another new DM. Kim was shaking badly as she stared at her phone for a long minute before finally reaching over to pick it up. She unlocked it and opened her messages.

There were 10 unread messages from Nick, and she read them in order. They started off flirtatiously and then transitioned into worry and wonder why she hadn't responded. Then she read the latest one that had just been sent minutes earlier.

Nick: Surprise, surprise. Didn't expect to see you today.

Kim bit her bottom lip, trying to figure out how to answer. She could no longer just ghost him. She had to respond, but she was at a loss on what to say. She had sent him numerous sexts over the previous week, including overtly sexual messages and several naked pics that included her face. He could ruin her, holding her messages and pictures over her like blackmail. She felt completely powerless and at his mercy.

Part of her was furious and wanted to fire him on the spot. She was the CEO, after all, goddamn it. Geneco had a 90-day probationary period for all new hires where new employees could be let go with no reason. It was intended for employees with toxic personalities or who turned out to be completely incompetent, but she could demand he be let go and make up some excuse. Of course, that would likely trigger him to retaliate, and she didn't want that.

Part of her was furious with herself. How could she have put herself in this position, letting her libido potentially jeopardize her entire career. Could 20 years of hard work really be undone so easily by one careless fling? Kim shook her head, not wanting to know the answer to that question.

The cell phone shook badly in her hands as she slowly typed a DM response.

Kim: Nobody was more surprised than me!

She decided to play it cool. He had seemed like a decent enough guy. Maybe she was worried over nothing. Maybe they could talk it out and come to an understanding.

Nick: Andrea, or should I say, Kim. You didn't tell me you were a CEO.

Kim: You never asked.

Nick: No, I guess I was too busy stuffing my cock in your pussy, lol.

Kim's heart sank as she read Nick's message. It seems he wasn't above lording their relationship over her.

Kim: Please. Can we keep my private life separate from my professional life?

Nick: I'll be in touch. I'm pretty sure you won't ignore my DM's anymore.

His last message hit her cold. It hinted of threats, and Kim just stared at her phone, trying to figure a way out of this mess.

Her body still shaking in fear, she gathered her things and slowly left the office for the day. As she walked past, she heard people wish her good evening, but none of it registered. She walked catatonically to her car and slipped in behind the wheel.

She sat in the parking lot, her mind spinning in turmoil while her car warmed up. There must be a way out of this, she reasoned. Kim was a strong woman, and she reminded herself of that. Strong and tough, she remembered. She took a deep breath and felt her confidence build back up. She couldn't let this young punk, control her life. She wouldn't let him threaten or ruin her, and she resolved to tell him as much. Sure, this situation was less than ideal, but she'd come too far and accomplished far too much to give up now. No, she'd find a way. She just needed to figure out what that way was.

She put her car into drive, and 15 minutes later she arrived back home. Kim threw her bag to the side as she entered her house and then paced around, her mind still a whirl. The hours passed, and she skipped dinner, not feeling the least bit hungry. She paced around her living room, still dressed in her work pant suit and trying to figure out how she'd handle Nick. She almost thought that maybe Nick wouldn't message her again when she got an alert just after 9 PM.

Nick: Miss me?

Kim: Look, you've got me. We had fun last weekend, but this is serious.

Nick: I was thinking the fun was just starting.

The asshole, Kim thought. What did he think? That she would continue sleeping with him?

Kim: Look. I'm sorry, but now that you're working at Geneco, it's inappropriate for me to be romantically involved with you.

Nick: But don't you remember just yesterday when you sent me this?

The picture she sent him showing her skirt pulled up to her waist and her bare pussy, and worse, her face, filled her cell phone screen.

Kim: I'm done playing games. You need to stop this now.

Nick: But I thought we could have fun with this. I mean, nobody has to know. That's all you care about, right?

Kim thought about Nick's last message long and hard before responding. She didn't want to cave in, but his assessment wasn't wrong.

Kim: Ok. What is it you want?

The possibilities cycled through her mind. What he was doing amounted to blackmail, but to what end? Sexual favors? Money? Work advancement? All of the above? Kim quickly decided to at least ferret out Nick's intent, and she hoped maybe it wouldn't be as bad as she feared. She was worried, though, that it may end up not being as bad as she feared, but worse.

*****

Nick sat in the basement of his brother's house. He was crashing there while he started his first job after college working in the Accounting department at Geneco. At least until he saved up enough money to get his own place. It was a furnished walk out basement, and it afforded him some privacy from his brother and his brother's wife and kids living above him.

At first, he was bummed that Andrea, as he originally knew her, had seemingly ghosted him, but he recognized her as soon as she walked in the room that afternoon. Except now he learned her real name, Kim Barnes. A fucking CEO. Last Saturday he was still a poor college student, trying to scrape together enough to cover rent, and somehow a hot older woman matched up with him on a dating site. She wouldn't reveal any personal details, but he figured maybe she had a husband or boyfriend she was cheating on, although he was also worried she might be a psycho or murderer. But their encounter went perfectly; she turned out to be a dirty, freaky slut. He couldn't believe his luck. He was sure he'd find she was mentally unstable or something afterward, but he figured he'd pursue her as long as the sex was still fun.

He sat back on his bed, still marveling at his stroke of luck. It was clear enough that Kim didn't want to pursue a relationship with him, especially now that she knew he was a lowly Accounting Associate that worked several layers under her. But his mind kept wandering back to last Saturday night. She'd been a lot of fun, and she definitely didn't fake her insatiable joy.

If he was a decent guy, he could just sit on the pictures and videos she had sent him. Yet, he also figured he had nothing to lose. He was just starting off in his career. Worst case, she fired him, but it's not like he was throwing his career down the drains. He was just starting out.

How often in life would he come across this kind of opportunity. He already knew how freaky she could be, and maybe he could still use that to his advantage. So, he decided he'd try to have fun with it, although he still had to figure out exactly what that entailed.

*****

Kim sat flipping through channels on her tv, unsuccessfully trying to distract herself from her dilemma when she heard the notification ping on her phone.

Nick: Alright, here's the deal. I can keep your dirty little secret between us. But....

Kim's heart raced. Part of her felt a sense of relief, but she knew she wasn't getting off that easy.

Kim: But?

Nick: We'll start simple. Wear a skirt tomorrow. And no underwear. I already know you don't always wear underwear, so this should be easy for a sexy slut like you. Send me picture proof from your office.

Kim: Please, no more pictures.

Nick: What's another picture when you've already sent me so many?

Kim looked dismayed as he sent back another one of the sexts she sent him last week. This one showed her pussy stuffed with a dildo, her face at an odd angle, but still visible at the edge of the photo.

Kim: And what if I don't do it?

Nick: It's pretty simple. I release the photos, and you probably fire me, but I'm a poor guy just starting out. I don't have much to lose. You on the other hand....

She felt defeated, but she knew he could've demanded worse. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. After all, he already had numerous pictures of her in compromising poses or positions, so one more wouldn't matter at this point. And Kim routinely didn't wear panties to work, although, going commando was always her little secret. It made her feel sexy, but she wasn't an exhibitionist, at least not at work. She sighed, realizing this likely wouldn't be his only request and wondered how long this all could go on.

Kim: Fine. I'll do it.

Nick: Good. Send me proof by 11 AM.

*****

Kim woke up on Monday morning a half hour before her alarm was scheduled to go off. It was still dark outside, but she had a hard time sleeping. She'd replayed all the changes in her life the past few days. How had it come to this point where she was taking orders on how to dress from a lowly accounting associate?

She laid her clothes out on her bed as she got ready to change. She chose a black skirt that rose just above the knee, and she paired it with a white blouse. It was still conservative and wouldn't raise any eyebrows. She felt better as she realized that no one else would know about it besides Nick. It was a little chilly outside though, so she paired the skirt with stockings, grabbing a pair of black thigh high nylons out of her dresser and rolled them on.

Kim felt better after putting on the stockings, as if she still exerted control over how she was dressed. As she looked herself over in the mirror and teased her curly hair, she felt a tinge of arousal in her pussy. She'd sometimes go to work in stockings and no panties because it aroused her, but she was dismayed to feel that arousal today when it wasn't her choice to dress this way.

Dressed and freshly made up for work, Kim quickly ate breakfast as her usual time to leave for work approached. After the last bite, she grabbed her work bag and purse and slipped in her car to take the short drive to Geneco.

******

The morning was mostly uneventful. Kim watched the clock, knowing that Nick wanted his picture proof by 11 AM. She had been in meetings from 8 AM straight thru 10:30 AM, and she only had a small window left to comply with his order. It was 10:35 AM by the time she arrived back at her office, and she was about to close the office door when she saw the HR Manager, Joan, frantically waving her arms and running after her.

"Kim, I'm glad I found you. I know you're busy, but I really need a few minutes of your time," Joan breathlessly said as she invited herself into Kim's office.

"Can we make it pretty quick? I've got some urgent items I really need to get to," Kim said impatiently, knowing that Joan was usually chatty. The 55-year-old HR Manager was a nice lady, but now just wasn't the time.

"I'll try to make it quick," Joan promised

Kim kept a close eye on the clock as Joan ran through an HR harassment complaint that a disgruntled ex-employee had lodged, alleging a hostile work environment. These kinds of things weren't uncommon, usually attributable to bad employees who didn't realize their own toxicity, and now they just wanted to stir trouble. Kim and Joan agreed there's usually a reason they're ex-employees. Kim tried to hurry Joan along, but Joan peppered in small talk, and didn't catch Kim's to finish up.

It was 10:57 AM by the time Kim finally got Joan out of her office, and she sighed in distress. She closed the door and locked it behind her, hurrying over behind her desk.

She spread her legs as she sat on her office chair and let her skirt rise up before hiking it up with her hands the rest of the way until the wispy hairs of her trimmed pussy were in plain view. She took a deep breath as she stood her cell phone on the floor in front of her and set the timer.

Ten seconds later she had the picture proof and sent it over to Nick at 10:59 AM. Kim looked back over the picture after she sent it and stared in shock. The picture was unintentionally alluring. She had positioned her phone on the floor out of doubt if she could take a selfie at arm's length with her pussy and face in the shot. As it was, the upward angle looking into her spread legs covered in stocking caught a perfect view of her exposed pussy as she sat in her executive chair. She had worn the stockings for herself, but now she regretted that choice, questioning why she made herself that much sexier for a photo sent to Nick. Her face was clearly visible, and she reflexively smiled for the photo, as if taking the photo was a joy. Most distressful to Kim, her office was easily identifiable and the Geneco logo on the wall behind her was plainly visible. She knew she was playing with fire if this picture ever got out. Then her cell phone pinged, signaling an incoming text.

It was an unknown number, and her fear and suspicion were confirmed as she read it.

Nick: The stockings were a nice touch. The company sign, too.

She realized her cell phone was listed in the company directory. A couple of clicks in Outlook, and he had her number. Kim sighed in resignation.

Nick: Looks like you enjoyed it.

The words stabbed her, yet she felt her arousal stirring as she read his text. She had worn stockings and gone pantiless numerous times before, but it had always been her personal secret. Having that secret shared with someone else, let alone someone who worked at her company, was a huge turn-on, even if she wished it wasn't.

Kim cursed her body's betrayal. She didn't want to accede any more than she already had to Nick's demands, but her own wetness quickly spread with no panties to hold it in.

Kim: Can you delete the pictures now?

It can't hurt to ask, she figured, even though she knew he had no reason to do so.

Nick: Lol. Good to know I typed the number in right. You did good on your first assignment. I'll be in touch tonight.

First assignment, Kim questioned. That fed right into her fears. There was no end in sight, and now she was left to ponder how much of this game was she willing to play?

*****

Nick kept surreptitiously glancing at his phone, staring at the photo Kim sent him that morning. He worked in an open office cube farm, and he held his phone under his desk to make sure no one else could see. I can' t believe she actually went through with it, he thought. Nick didn't want to push her so far that he ended up without a job, but now he wondered how far he could push her. He knew she was a slut, and he suspected she might actually enjoy their little game more than she let on, so he resolved to test her limits.

"Nick is everything okay? Settling in okay?"

His manager, Marcia had caught him unaware, and he hurriedly hid his phone out of sight.

"Yeah, yeah, fine. Just working through all my training assignments," he stammered.

"Good, just let me know if you need anything."

"Will do, ma'am."

Nick watched as she walked away and admired his manager from behind. He marveled at his new workplace where he was seemingly surrounded by attractive women. Marcia was older than him, maybe 35, he guessed, but she still had a banging body at 5'5" and 125 pounds by his estimates. She was always dressed nicely in professional attire, and with her long brown hair tied back and glasses, he found her to almost be the definition of a corporate MILF.