CEO Slut : A Cougar and a Panther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In college, Nick chased after the bar girls, always looking for the easy lay. He chased the girls who dressed the sluttiest and looked like the easiest scores. After just a few days working in a professional office, though, he found the corporate women incredibly alluring. They provided a greater challenge and reward. These women weren't outwardly slutty, but he already knew the CEO had an inner slut, and he imagined Marcia did, too. He was hooked, determined to peel back Marcia's professional façade and get a peek of the slut that lurked underneath.

But one thing at a time, Nick thought. First, what next to do with Kim?

******

Kim had just finished dinner when the next dreaded text came.

Nick: Ready for your next assignment?

Kim: How long do you plan to keep this up?

Nick: Judging by the picture you sent, I think you're looking forward to your next assignment.

Kim cursed herself, but her body was shaking in anticipation, wondering what his next order might entail. She wanted to believe she was shaking in fear, but her own arousal told her she was shaking in excitement.

Kim: Just because I played along doesn't mean I'll blindly do anything you say. Push me too far, and it's all over, damn the consequences.

She wanted to appear strong, even though she already knew she'd comply with the forthcoming request.

Nick: You're feisty. I like it. Tomorrow dress code is still no panties and a skirt. And I like the stockings. Nice touch. Keep those. And no bra.

Kim's jaw dropped as she read the last part of the request. She responded quickly.

Kim: I have to wear a bra. I have large nipples. It'll be too obvious.

Nick: Wear a suit jacket over it. And send me photo proof of you in your office with no bra or panties by 11 AM again.

Kim: Or else?

Nick: Don't test me.

Kim sighed in relief. At least Nick was being reasonable. Maybe she had misjudged him. He wasn't putting her career in obvious jeopardy. With a suit jacket on, no one would even notice she wasn't wearing a bra. She hated the fact that she was following a dress code dictated by a 22-year-old kid, but she was at least grateful he wasn't pressing her for anything truly dangerous. She shuddered to think what she would do if he did.

******

Kim slept well that night, and when she woke up in the morning, she went about her morning routine almost as if it was normal times and she wasn't following Nick's whims.

She wore a blue skirt suit matched with black stockings and a white blouse. She winced as she saw how her nipples poked through and how visible her dark aereolas appeared through the thin white fabric, but she felt better as she buttoned the blue blazer over her blouse.

Ok, no one will know I'm not wearing a bra, she reassured herself. Except for Nick, she remembered.

She went through her morning battery of meetings, but luckily one of them ended early, which bought her a few minutes to steal back to her office, lock the door, and take the picture she needed to send to Nick.

She had to admit, she liked how yesterday's picture turned out. It was one of the best pictures she ever took and definitely the sexiest one. It was strange to think, but if Nick ever did release her pictures, she'd rather look her sexiest than look like crap. So, she positioned the camera on the ground again with the screen on selfie mode and angled up. Her skirt was bunched up, her stockings and pussy on full display. Then she slipped off her jacket and looked down at her nipples poking through. As the camera timer counted down, she flashed a teasing smile and stared straight into the lens.

She pulled the camera up to admire the picture. Her aereolas were so lewdly visible under her blouse, it was embarrassing. And, also incredibly sexy, she thought as she admired her own beauty. Her breasts weren't large, but her B cups still retained some perkiness. When she was a teen, she used to wish she had huge D cups given all the attention larger racks garnered from the boys, but the older she got, the more she appreciated not having the back issues and sag that so many of her large breasted friends now endured.

A knock on the door startled her as she hit send to text the picture to Nick.

"Kim, it's Ted, can I come in?"

"Come on in," she replied without thinking.

Ted Gaines was VP of Operations and her trusted protégé. He had worked his way up in the organization, often riding Kim's coattails. As she moved up in the organization, she brought him up along with her. He was smart, hard-working, and a good leader.

"Kim, there's a problem on Line 5, we've -- " Ted's voice trailed off and he stood with his mouth open and his face in a look of confusion.

"Ted, what's wrong with Line 5?" Kim asked. "Is something wrong."

Ted quickly recovered and continued. But as he explained the issue, Kim realized she hadn't put her blazer back on, and her tits were basically on full display. She saw Ted's eyes fixated on her rack, and she couldn't really blame him for staring. She tried to act nonchalant, but inside she was all butterflies as she sat there with her tits clearly visible through her white blouse. Her pulse was racing, and she kept her hands flat on the desk to keep them from shaking. She thought about putting her jacket back on, but she figured that would look awkward, and, anyway, the damage was already done. She'd just have to wait till Ted leaves.

As they worked through the issue, she also felt her arousal stirring again. Knowing her body was so lewdly exposed and on display for one of her direct reports proved to be a huge turn-on, much to her dismay.

After they were done, Ted turned to go, but then he stopped.

"Kim, we've worked together a long time, so I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you should probably wear that jacket hanging on your chair. You're kind of giving a show."

Kim was inwardly horrified in embarrassment, but outwardly, she feigned ignorance. "Oh really. Silly me, I didn't notice. Please forgive me, Ted," she replied as she quickly slipped the jacket back on. "Thank you for that. You're a life saver."

After he left, she wanted to bang her head on the desk. Ted was one of her closest allies at work, so now she wondered how awkward things would be between them. He was a devout Christian and a family man, and she might as well have just ripped her blouse off and flashed him for all the difference it would've made. Luckily, she had at least fixed her skirt when she grabbed the phone after taking the photo, otherwise, she might've left nothing to his imagination.

She was already nervous that Nick might expose her sluttiness to the entire company, and, as it turns out, she was perfectly capable of exposing her sluttiness herself. And yet, she felt an undeniable wet spot on her skirt. Knowing that her tits were basically on display to Ted thrilled her, even as she shook in fear. This is getting out of control; I've got to get a handle on this foolishness, she resolved.

After lunch, the office administrator, Allison, poked her head in the door.

"Kim, I have a package that a young gentleman dropped off. He said it was for you."

Kim wasn't expecting any packages at work, and she quizzically asked, "Do you know who left it?"

"No, I know most folks that work here, so he might be newer, but I'm not sure," Allison replied apologetically.

"Thank you. You can just leave it here."

Kim took the small box and felt something tumble around inside. Curious, she went ahead and opened it. Allison looked on in intrigue, and she was puzzled as she watched Kim shield the contents and quickly close the box again, after getting a peek inside.

"Not what you expected?" Allison asked, her curiosity piqued.

"No, not quite," Kim replied curtly, her face flustered.

*****

All afternoon and into early evening, Kim never received any texts from Nick, and she wasn't sure if she should be worried or relieved by that. Scenarios played in her mind. What if the picture today didn't go through or it was hung up on the cell towers and he didn't receive it till after 11 AM? Maybe he gave up and released her nude photos. She found herself wondering how Nick would actually go about doing so as she heard the familiar ding on her phone indicating an incoming text.

Nick: Did you get my package?

Kim remembered trying to cover the shock and horror from her face as she saw the vibrator in the box. Luckily, she was pretty sure Allison didn't see what was inside.

Kim: This is getting out of hand.

Nick: How so? It's remote controlled. You'll wear it during the day tomorrow. You can wear panties to keep it in place.

Kim: You have the remote, I assume.

Nick: Of course. No one has to know. Assuming you can control yourself.

Kim sat in fear and trepidation. And arousal. She knew her appearance today had stirred suspicion with Ted, and now she faced the prospect of putting her sluttiness on the edge of exposure.

Kim: You're having your fun, but I can't afford to be seen having an orgasm in front of all my colleagues. Then it's over for both of us.

She waited patiently as Nick must've been contemplating her push back.

Nick: Ok. You can text me if I need to back off on the vibrator. I'll give you two requests. After that, you're on your own, so don't waste them.

Better than nothing, she quickly concluded.

Kim: Fine. But don't push your luck.

Nick: And don't push yours.

Kim: Please, you have to know, this can't keep going on.

Nick: Oh, honey, we're just getting started.

*****

To be continued...