CEO Slut: A Fun Filled Weekend

Story Info
Kim goes clothes shopping and then meets Nick's friends.
8.5k words
4.68
25.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CEO Slut: A Fun-Filled Weekend

Author's Note:

This story is set in a fantasy world devoid of STD's. Promiscuity and questionable morals are rampant. There are elements of Mature, group sex, BDSM, and mind-control all jumbled up together in this story. If you are easily offended by any of these factors, then just move on. Life is too short to focus trolling on things. All others, I hope you enjoy.

*****

Recap

Part 1 -- A Cougar and a Panther

Kim Barnes is a 42-year-old CEO of a medical device company near Cleveland who had a weekend fling with Nick, a young 22-year-old near Pittsburgh. Unbeknownst to her, Nick shows up to her work place the following week as the newest company hire. Soon, he holds her nude pictures and videos over her as blackmail, forcing her to follow his dress codes and wear a remote vibrator, which is where this story picks up.

Part 2

A Day of Good Vibrations - Kim wears a remote vibrator to work, and Nick makes her orgasm innumerable times during the day, embarrassing her in front of various cohorts.

Part 3

A Friday Submission -- Kim has sex with Nick at work. That evening, Nick comes to her house and establishes a Master/ slave relationship with her.

******

Kim woke up on Saturday morning, naked except for her stockings. Nick was seated in a chaise on the other side of the room, just staring at her with a sly grin. She instinctively pulled the blanket over her body but quickly realized how pointless that was after letting Nick have his way with her last night. Out of the corner of her eye, she spied the clock. It read 9:34 AM.

"Go on and shower and then grab breakfast," Nick instructed her. "You can relax this morning. We'll head out in the afternoon after lunch. I'll just be in the den watching tv. You can do as you please this morning, but this afternoon and tonight, you're coming with me."

Nick stood up and abruptly left the room after speaking his piece. A few seconds later, she heard the tv down the hall come alive. She was left stunned, still processing how much her life had changed in the last day, let alone the last week.

A few minutes later, she felt the hot water rushing over her in the shower. Her skin felt icky, and she was glad to wash away the dried up sweat, pussy juices, and cum from her body. Her body was still sore from the hard fuck Nick gave her last night. Her bones creaked, and her muscles ached. Her ass was still red from Nick's hard slaps.

She was grateful for this reprieve from her sexual servitude, but she knew whatever Nick had planned for tonight would test her limits. He had promised her as much. The fear of the unknown filled her... and simultaneously thrilled her. She had agreed to follow Nick's lead to explore her sexual limits and be pushed beyond her boundaries. She craved the sexual self-discovery, the high of exploring new territory, trying new things, but she was also afraid she may be opening Pandora's box. Anything gets old after a while, she reasoned, and how far could she really push things? How far could she allow herself to be pushed?

As Kim stepped out of the shower, she felt refreshed. She wrapped a towel around her body and stopped in front of the bathroom mirror. Using a hand towel, she wiped away the condensate and looked at her reflection. She had no clue what to expect later today, but she figured she may as well try to look nice for it. A touch of mascara here, some eyeliner there, a dash of lipstick, and a good foundation worked wonders, and she felt a lot better about herself. She knew she wasn't a supermodel, but her 5'4" and 120-pound body had held up well for 43 years of life. Her face had a few laugh lines and her B cup titties had some sag, but overall, she knew she looked better than a lot of other women her age. She took a few minutes to fix up her curly blonde hair and liked what she saw.

As she walked over to her closet, she wondered what she should wear. Nick hadn't given her any dress code instructions, and she wondered if she should ask him. She shook her head, realizing how far under his spell she'd fallen. She decided to put on a t shirt and shorts. If Nick was serious about letting her rest up in the morning, she might as well be comfortable, she figured. Besides, she was sure he wouldn't be shy to tell her if she needed to change. Anyway, she was sure she'd have to change before they left later to whatever Nick had planned.

The rest of the morning passed quickly. Lunch came and went, and then Kim all but held her breath afterward, wondering when the hammer would fall to kick off the afternoon's mysterious activities.

"Alright, let's get going," Nick finally called out around 3 pm. "You're driving. And bring your purse and wallet," Nick instructed her.

"I told you; I won't be your sugar mama," Kim warned him.

"Relax. You're not buying me anything. You're buying some niceties for yourself," Nick replied with a toothy smile.

"Where are we going then?" Kim asked.

"You'll see," Nick tersely responded.

A few minutes later, she was pulling out of her garage in her Lexus SUV with Nick calmly seated in her passenger seat.

"Just head downtown," he ordered her.

They sat in silence for the first half of the ride as they left behind the scenic wooded landscape of Chagrin Falls and drove into the heart of Cleveland. The buildings and homes steadily grew older, a little more run down and dilapidated the farther into the city they traveled.

Finally, they were in an older part of town on the east side of the city. The neighborhood looked rough. The remnants of the Industrial Age glory and the oil boom still stood, but the landscape was dotted with the old abandoned shells of factory buildings long since shuttered. These once proud structures had long since fallen prey to disrepair and graffiti as Cleveland declined with the loss of union jobs and so much manufacturing moving overseas.

"We're here," Nick observed as they pulled up to a nondescript brick building. A neon "Open" sign hung in a window with iron bars, and a sign above with faded paint simply read "Adult Store".

Kim nervously stepped out of her vehicle.

"I had to pick a more out of the way spot, right?" Nick explained. "Just protecting your reputation. Doubt you know anyone who would ever frequent this spot."

She couldn't disagree with that logic, although she remained apprehensive as she locked her car. Her Lexus SUV stood out like a sore thumb amidst the dinged up old clunkers that lined the surrounding streets.

Inside, the shop was dimly lit, and a fat bald white man warily eyed them as they entered. Kim felt disgusted by him. At first glance, she thought he must be in his late 50's, but, on second look, she surmised he might be closer to her age. The effects of a hard life, probably some combination of tobacco, alcohol, and drugs had clearly taken a toll on his body. On top of that, being bald and fat just added more years to his appearance.

"Something in particular you're looking for," he called out in a guttural voice.

"We're new in the area. Need to get the missus some new outfits," Nick responded brightly as he nodded his head in her direction. "She's a bit of an exhibitionist. Can she try them on before buying?"

"Right there on your right," the store owner responded, pointing to the back corner. "There's a changing room in back. The girls at the club down the street shop here a lot. So do the girls who work the streets."

Kim turned her face away in embarrassment. No one had ever talked to her before as if she was an exotic dancer or whore. The store owner's assumption made her feel cheap and small, as if she was just a sex object. Then again, that's kind of what she signed up for when she agreed to her arrangement with Nick, she reasoned.

She looked over the racks of what could only charitably be referred to as clothing. Most of the outfits at best, would leave her body barely legal in public. Lots of lingerie type outfits, many see through. The few outfits that weren't see through were cut so small, they left little to the imagination. And the wall was full of impossibly high heels. She regularly wore 2" and 3" heels to work, but these were all 5" and 6" heels... stripper heels, as she'd commonly refer to them when seeing other women wear them.

Meanwhile, Nick was perusing the racks, picking out different things.

Nick came back to her, holding a few outfits.

"Here, why don't you try these on," he said pleasantly, as if they were out shopping at Macy's.

Kim took the armful of outfits and turned over the label. She looked in disdain as they were all size small. While Kim was certainly not a BBW, she was also not some waifish dainty thing, and she wondered how she'd even stretch most of the items on to her body.

Nick saw her concerned face. "Don't worry, I'm sure you can squeeze into them," he said with a wink.

Kim inhaled a deep breath but decided to play along. She had her safe word, after all, and, as uncomfortable as this store visit was proving to be, it was also no where near her breaking point. She had agreed to follow Nick's lead with the intent of going through sexual self-discovery, and this was definitely taking her beyond her comfort zone. The clothing she held in her arms were by and large items she would never have picked out herself.

As Kim stepped into the dressing room, she told herself she was just playing dress up, almost like a role play for a comic con or something. Might as well make the most of it and enjoy it, she thought, trying to encourage herself.

The first outfit was a sexy schoolgirl get-up. White knee-high stockings,, an impossibly short plaid skirt, and a tight, white top cut short and designed to tie off just under her breasts.

"Come out after you've changed into the first outfit," Nick's voice called out.

Kim froze, realizing that stepping out in this outfit meant she was putting her body on display for the store owner. Her adventures had been all fun and games, but they were largely still a private secret shared between Nick and herself. Now she would be knowingly putting herself on display for the store owner as well as any other customers who may wander in.

She found the owner repulsive and desperately hoped that Nick wasn't planning to have her fuck or suck him in any way. She adjusted the top and looked at herself in the dressing room mirror. The white schoolgirl stockings reached to just below her knees. The top was so tight and thin, her bra was plainly visible underneath and her breasts were practically stretching the buttons to the breaking point in front. The plaid schoolgirl skirt below was so short, she kept tugging at the hem, trying but failing to keep her panties covered. Oh well, here goes nothing, she thought.

Kim stepped out of the dressing room, and Nick was beaming, clearly pleased by her attire. The store owner openly and lewdly ogled her body up and down.

"Lose the bra," Nick quickly assessed.

Kim sighed but knew the outfit was meant to be sexy. She turned to go back into the changing room when Nick called, "You can take it off right there."

Kim gasped but decided to comply, her hands shaking as they reached behind to undo the bra hook before pulling it clean off in one motion from the front. She felt her nipples instantly harden as her breasts were freed, her dark areolas large as half dollar coins easily visible under the tight white top. Her nipples were practically poking through the thin fabric. The store owner smiled, clearly enjoying the display.

"Are you wearing panties?"

Kim slowly nodded her head, fearful she knew what was coming next.

Then Nick confirmed her fears. "Drop your panties," he said with squinted eyes, clearly testing her compliance.

It's only the store owner in this shop, Kim reasoned, and he has no clue who I am. What's the harm in giving the old coot a little show, she thought? Then her hands reached under her short skirt and slid her panties down. They fell down to her ankles, at which point she neatly stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

"Good. Hand me the bra and panties. You won't need those the rest of today," Nick said with a wink.

After he took her underwear, Nick said, "Now twirl around, let's get a good look at you."

She did as ordered, and her skirt flew up as she spun, rising high enough she felt her pussy and ass become exposed. Red-faced, she stood before Nick and the lecherous store owner,

"I don't know what kind of thing you got planned for the lady, but I don't see how you can go wrong," the store owner offered, clearly approving of her display.

"I think you're right, but we'd better compare it against the other outfits, just in case," Nick responded. "Go ahead and try on the next one."

Kim went back into the changing and proceeded to model more outfits for her small audience. After stepping out in a half dozen outfits of various degrees of obscene exposure, she had tried on and modelled every outfit that Nick had picked out.

"Great. Why don't you put the schoolgirl outfit back on, and then we can go? That outfit will work great for where we're heading after this. And we'll buy the rest of those outfits, as well. Now we just need to find you some shoes." Nick turned back to the store owner. "Can you help her try some on? Best to measure her, and make sure they fit right. Those high heels can be tricky. I wouldn't want her getting hurt because they're too big or too small."

The store owner practically jumped out from behind the counter to offer assistance.

"Sit down on this bench, and let's see what we've got," he told Kim.

Kim nervously sat down, but her skirt was so short, there was no way to maintain any modicum of dignity. As she took a seat on the bench, her skirt rose up, and her pussy was plainly visible. The store owner knelt in front, clearly eager to soak in the unobstructed view of her vagina.

Kim cursed herself out as she felt herself becoming moist down below as the store owner lewdly took her right calf in his hands and straightened out her leg to measure it. He ran his hands over her smooth calf, clearly taking advantage of his duties to feel her up a little.

"Looks like a perfect size 7," he concluded.

At that moment, a bell rang as another customer entered the store. Another older man who quickly took notice of the exhibitionist show.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?" he openly asked.

Clearly, the new customer was not shy, thought Kim. She just hoped to God he wasn't a jerk.

"We're just shopping for some shoes for the lady," Nick answered before turning to face Kim. "Isn't it remarkable how helpful everyone is in this shop, taking such a great interest in you."

Kim grinned through gritted teeth. They had great interest in her, alright, she thought. In her exposed pussy. In her tits popping out of her top. Her heart was racing, though, to know that her body was so openly exposed to these strangers. Even as unappealing as she found these old strangers to be, at least they seemed to be harmless. They leered at her, and the store owner felt up her leg, but they weren't openly hostile to her. Maybe giving them a little show could just be some harmless fun, she reasoned.

The store owner proceeded to slide a pair of 5-inch heels onto Kim's feet.

"There, there, maybe you should try walking around in them," he suggested.

She knew the store owner's suggestion had nothing to do with podiatry concerns and everything to do with watching her parade around on 5-inch heels. Nick give her a slight nod, and she found the courage to attempt standing up. She was used to wearing 3-inch heels, but these shoes were at least 2 inches taller than she'd ever walked in before, and she was worried how well she could balance on them. She got to her feet and felt her calves tighten as the heels forced her into better posture and forced her legs to flex.

"Amazing what a pair of heels does for a women's look. Look at them legs stretch out," the store owner observed.

"Look at that ass," the new customer openly stated.

Kim smiled, embarrassed by their unabashedly brazen comments, although she was also flattered by the approving, albeit crude, compliments.

Kim's confidence was boosted by those compliments, and she whirled around, letting her skirt fly up in the process, figuring she'd give the old men a little extra show. Then she looked over expectantly at Nick for his approval, and he broke into a wide grin.

"I think we're done here," he confirmed. "Why don't you keep your outfit and shoes on. Grab one of those wraps on the rack there and put it over yourself so you don't get arrested for public indecency when we leave." Then Nick turned to the store owner, who was still picking his tongue up off the ground, and said, "Sir, if you could ring us up. Well take everything she's tried on in your fine establishment today."

The store owner hurried to collect all the clothing and process the transaction. After ringing up everything, Nick looked at Kim, and she realized she needed to pay for everything. Kim looked on nervously as the store owner clearly took note of her name on the credit card before running it through his machine.

As they left, Kim winced as she spotted the security camera in the shop, perfectly positioned to capture her every store movement. As she drew in a deep breath, she saw a lecherous grin on the store owner's face, obviously amused by her spotting the camera and tacitly confirming that her entire lewd store visit had been captured on video.

******

After they got in the SUV, Nick gave Kim instructions to go toward the west side of town, and they pulled out of the parking lot and started driving.

"So how is my pet feeling?" Nick asked, breaking the silence.

"My hands are still shaking," she admitted. "My heart was racing the entire time. It was exhilarating. I mean, at first, I was scared out of my wits. The store owner looked creepy as hell, and those outfits, Jesus. I mean, I don't mind dressing up sexy for my lover, but I've never, no, never dressed up like that in public where just anyone could walk in. And then someone did. And I could've died, I mean, I've never just put my body on display like that before."

"You gave those two old men a show they won't ever forget," Nick said in amusement.

"At first, I was horribly embarrassed and ashamed, but those two old men were harmless. The way they looked at me, though, it made me feel like a cheap whore. God help me, but I kind of liked it."

"So, you're glad you did it?" Nick asked.

Kim seemed hesitant. "That's what kind of scares me about all this stuff. I mean, I was raised to be a strong, independent woman. To always stand up for myself, to not be reliant on any man. And yet, I always sought out these flings that were the exact opposite of that. So, publicly, even as I was promoted in professional forums and corporate initiatives as this great example of a strong, independent woman, privately, I constantly sought out no strings attached sex with men that treated me like I was nothing more than a sex object."

"It's a shame you had to suppress your own desires in such a way," Nick commented.

"Like so many women, I was taught to be virtuous and chaste, but I always hated the double standard. I mean, so many of my male colleagues were womanizers, but they never suffered professionally for it. So, I happen to have a high sex drive? Is that a punishment if I'm a woman? It seems that way, so I sought secret relationships and flings. And not just secret flings, but anonymous ones. Sex where the other person didn't know my true identity because I didn't want to risk my reputation becoming besmirched. You know, if I openly engaged in the behavior of so many of the womanizer men I know, I'd instantly lose professional respect and credibility. I'd be ruined tomorrow. It's so fucking unfair."