CEO Slut: A Fun Filled Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three down, one to go," she bragged as she turned to look back at Cody.

The rest of the room laughed.

"Buckle up, cowboy," Timmy warned his friend.

Kim turned herself around, so she was facing Cody as she sat on him, and then she lowered the upper half of her body over his until her titties hung down and her nipples just barely touched his chest. She fixed her eyes on his with a piercing gaze as she started riding him again. Her hands reached for Cody's and pinned them to the floor as she lowered her face even further until her lips were within a hair's width of his. His cock responded to the attention that Cody was receiving, becoming engorged inside her. Kim gave a smile to Cody, pleased at the effect she was having on him.

"Looks like you've got me all to yourself," she whispered.

"Oh boy, lucky me," he said nervously. Up till now, the guys had been having their way, and he found her sudden boost in confidence almost intimidating. And incredibly erotic. He was transfixed by the cougar riding him, wondering what she had in store for him.

Earlier, Kim was just trying to hang on for dear life as she was gangbanged, wondering how she could ever please so many men at the same time and not disappoint them. Now that there was only one man left, she saw an opportunity to reclaim control. She didn't care about the roomful of men watching her. She barely even knew they were there anymore. Still stimulated and now reinvigorated, she wanted to show Cody what she could really do.

Kim pressed her lips against Cody as she started riding him again, slowly, sensuously this time. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she drew her lips to the side of his neck.

"You're going to make me cum," she promised him, whispering in his ear. "And I'm going to make you cum, too."

Kim poked lightly at the side of Cody's knees with her 5-inch heels, prodding Cody to lift his knees off the ground as he otherwise laid flat. Then Kim used the opening under his legs to wrap her legs around his. In this position, she had extra leverage, and she used it to ride him harder and faster. The length of his cock easily slid through her sopping wet slit, and she felt every inch of his shaft racing across her labia. Her nipples dragged back and forth across his chest with each thrust. Her lips tasted the sweat on the back of his neck.

Kim was overstimulated. Every inch of her body was turned on, and every little touch just added to her arousal. Cody's hands running over her back. His legs rubbing against hers. She ran her hands through his hair as he reached up to kiss her on the lips. She accepted his kiss, opening her mouth and letting their tongues dance. She was quickly approaching another climax.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" she cried as she broke the kiss. "You're going to make me cum!" Her cries sounded like pain, but the emotion was all pleasure as the rest of the room fell silent, just watching the cougar fuck the brains out of their friend, Cody.

Kim screamed as she climaxed, loud enough that all the guys watching were startled by the sheer intensity of her screams. Kim moved slowly now, tightening her pussy on Cody's cock, but sliding ever so slowly along his pole. Her body was shaking; every nerve in her body felt electrified, and she stared down into her young lover's face as he reached his head up to take a mouthful of her tit. She arched her head back and let out loud moan of pleasure in response.

Watching the cougar climax sent Cody over the edge, also, and he squirted his load into Kim. A look of pleasant surprise filled Kim's face and she laughed as she realized that she had made four men cum inside her in the last hour. A knowing smile of satisfaction formed on Kim's face as she felt her pussy filled one last time with a man's ejaculate as she felt Cody's cock begin to recede inside her.

"Told you I'd make you cum," she giddily bragged to him.

All Cody could do was laugh as he lay on the floor, his body spent.

"I'll clean you off like I did everyone else," she offered.

Kim took a quick glance around the room. When she had arrived, she felt nervous twofold. One, she was initially horrified to be in a roomful of her jilted ex-lovers. Second, as the action heated up, she was filled with a fear of failure, that she couldn't possibly please so many men at the same time, that she would just end up disappointing them. It's one thing to fantasize about being pleasured by so many men, but reality is often a bitter pill, and yet, somehow, all her fears amounted to nothing.

Now, by the end, she was surrounded by her lovers, all of whom had taken her, and yet, they lined the room as if they were her conquests, rather than the other way around. They had all taken their shot at her, and she took their best shot (literally) and came out stronger on the other side. It's as if she mowed them all down, and now they sat waylaid to the side, whereas she was still energetic and bouncy, ready to go another round. Triumphant. She felt oddly triumphant.

"You know, I was pissed when you ghosted me last year, but, uh... you've made up for that now," Cody clumsily responded. "You can come back here any time."

Eric, Timmy, and Roger all nodded their head in agreement.

"Trust me," Kim confidently responded with a wink. "The pleasure was all mine."

They all watched as Kim took Cody's now flaccid cock in her mouth and licked him clean. In the far back of the room, Nick also observed the whole scene. At the start of the day, he was afraid she would balk at following his orders at some point, yet, she had obediently followed his orders to a T. Furthermore, he had guessed right. She was insatiable when it came to sex, having proven it tonight with his friends. Nick had other ideas, other avenues he wanted to explore with her, and given how well today had gone, the possibilities seemed endless.

*****

Later that evening, Kim and Nick got to talking on the 45-minute drive back home from the west side to the east side of Cleveland.

"Thank you, Master," Kim blurted out while driving.

"I'm happy to see my pet enjoyed herself," Nick responded.

"I did. I mean, at first, I was terrified that those guys all hated me after I had ditched them all."

"Well, the fact that you offered up your pussy to all of them helped, I'm pretty sure," Nick reminded her. "It's like you more than made up for fucking them over by... well... fucking them over."

"And then I was terrified wondering how the hell I was supposed to sexually satisfy so many men," Kim admitted.

"It looks like you figured it out," Nick replied curtly.

Kim laughed. "It's just that now I don't know if one cock is enough for me anymore after experiencing that."

"Don't worry. There are many more experiences I have planned."

"Thank you for not giving away my real name back there with your friends," she added.

"I promised I'd protect your identity, didn't I?"

"You did, and I appreciate it. So, what comes next, Master?"

"I will protect you," Nick assured her. "That is part of our Master/ slave arrangement. You've done well today. Rest up tomorrow. I'll return to my brother's house. Run your errands or whatever you need on Sunday. Maybe use the time to recover. I imagine your body may be a bit sore after the work out you put it through today. Come Monday, though, we start playing again. "

"I'm looking forward to it, Master."

"Me, too," Nick promised.

******

... to be continued...