CEO Slut: A Fun Filled Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim slammed her hands in frustration on the steering wheel as she continued driving. She was near tears.

"It's like I was living a double life, on some level," Kim continued after collecting herself. "I mean, I never married, and I avoided relationships with anyone that knew me as Kim Barnes, the executive. I avoided them like the plague until you came along, Nick. When you showed up at my fucking workplace last week, it's like my whole fucking world was turned upside down. It's like all my rules were just thrown out the window. But you gave me an exit ramp to unleash my hidden desires. And now, here I am. I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know where you're taking me. But I've been living this so-called double life of mine for so long, and I didn't even realize it, but I'm ready for something else. Not marriage. Not kids. I never needed any of that. But you already figured it out. You figured me out. When you called me out last night, it scared me, it really fucking did. It shook me to my core. But you were right. I do enjoy sex, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. So, I'm trusting you. Trusting you won't hurt me. Trusting that you'll actually protect my professional reputation. And trusting that you'll push me past my sexual limits into new territory."

Kim flashed a hopeful smile as she said the last line.

"I don't know what we are," Kim continued, all her thoughts spilling out. "It's not love. Don't expect any emotional attachments from me. I mean, I'll be your pet. I'll follow your lead. I'll call you Master. I'm game to play along, but I don't know where this ends up. I don't know how long this goes on, but I know it's nothing more than sex. Although I also expect it to be nothing less than sex. After all, if I'm not getting better sex out of this, I might as well just go back to my regular visits to Pitt," she said with a wink.

Nick was almost speechless after Kim's long emotional download. He drew a deep breath and carefully measured his words.

"A Master and slave have a special relationship, and when we entered into our arrangement last night, that's not something I take lightly," Nick said, hoping to provide some level of reassurance.

Kim felt better after unloading all the thoughts running through her mind since yesterday. Nick had spent last night putting her in her place. She was keen to explore her submissive side. She only hoped her instincts were right and that she wouldn't come to regret entering into this relationship.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Nick spoke up, "Pull into that apartment complex on the right just ahead. We're at our destination."

*****

They were on the West Side of the Cleveland metro area at a faded three story brick apartment complex. The building was relatively clean, although it looked severely dated, like some time capsule from the 1950's.

Kim stepped out of her SUV. The wrap covering her sexy schoolgirl outfit at least meant she was semi-presentable, although her 5-inch heels were definitely still eye-catching. She saw an elderly lady just exiting the building, and she looked at Kim in disdain, probably assuming she was a tramp. Well, she's not exactly wrong, Kim thought to herself.

Nick led her into the building to apartment 28 on the second floor, and then Nick knocked on the door.

A few seconds later, a young man, about Nick's age, answered.

"Nick!" the stranger called out.

"Roger, my man!" Nick replied.

The two men obviously knew each other. After Roger turned to face Kim, they shared an awkward look, both seemingly recognizing the other but not quite able to place the connection.

Nick turned to Kim and told her, "Come on in, and meet some of my old friends." Kim nervously followed Nick and Roger into the apartment where 3 other men were sitting around talking. They were all similar in age to Nick around 6' tall and 175 lbs. Roger looked like some type of mixed race, while the others were white, one dark haired and two blondish. They all looked fit and clean-cut. She wasn't sure what might happen, but Kim took note they all fit her type.

"Alexis?" a voice called out.

It's like a bell went off in Kim's head as she suddenly recognized the person calling out to her. She couldn't remember his name, but she had a few weekend flings with him about 6 months ago. And then, suddenly, all the other men were also chiming in.

"Wait, I know her as Collette?"

"She told me her name was Dierdre."

"I knew I recognized you, but I thought you were Rachel," said Roger, the one who had greeted her at the door.

"This is Andrea," Nick piped in, using the fake name she had initially used with him on their first weekend fling.

Kim was grateful Nick seemed to be protecting her identity.

"Are you sure about that?" Roger retorted.

"As sure as I am about anything," Nick answered before turning to face Kim. "Andrea, let me introduce my boys, in case you need your memory refreshed. These are all frat brothers of mine from Pitt who've since relocated to Cleveland after college. You've already been reintroduced to Roger, and here's Cody, Eric, and Timmy. Not that names matter, do they?" Nick said, subtly calling out the anonymous no strings attached nature of her relationships. Kim looked around, horrified, as she realized that she had slept with everyone in the room.

"Funny enough, we were all hanging out together talking over our old college glory days last week, and Timmy here mentioned this hot cougar he had some flings with back in college last year. Then Cody, Eric, and Roger all chimed in with similar stories. They didn't realize they had all hooked up with the same woman. They all thought it was a funny coincidence; they didn't quite put all the pieces together, but I did."

"And you told us you'd bring us a surprise this weekend," Eric interjected, speaking directly to Nick. "And looks like you delivered."

"How come she didn't ghost you the way she did the rest of us though?" Cody asked.

"I guess I'm just that fucking good," Nick boasted.

Kim laughed uncomfortably, as she suddenly felt uneasy surrounded by so many men she had effectively cut-off for no reason. They all had desperately tried to keep in contact with her and set up additional flings, but she had already moved on to the next conquest in each case.

"You're telling me you ended up with this loser," Roger said incredulously, looking at Kim while pointing at Nick.

"Come, let's grab some beers and watch the game," Nick deflected.

A little while later, everyone was sitting around watching the Pittsburgh Pirates playing the Cleveland Indians on tv.

"So Andrea, really what's your name?" Eric asked her.

Kim was seated next to Nick on a sofa. Nick pulled her in close, as if protecting her.

"It's Andrea," Nick insisted.

"Come on. You're telling me she didn't give you a fake name like she did the rest of us. What's so special about you?"

Nick whispered into Kim's ear. "Stand up," he urged her.

Kim was confused, but she did as he asked, and then Nick pulled her dress down from behind. The belt that was loosely tied and holding the dress in place easily came undone, and then the whole dress fell off, leaving Kim standing in her sexy, revealing schoolgirl outfit.

All of the guys' jaws dropped to floor at the sight of Kim, her tight white top was see-through with her breasts practically popping out. Her short skirt left a mile of leg accentuated by the 5-inch heels and the white stockings that reached just above her knees.

"Holy shit!" Timmy gasped.

Kim was frozen in place, feeling naked in front of all the young men. She felt their eyes upon her, feasting on her body, and she smiled in embarrassment as she stood nervously in front of them.

Nick lightly tapped Kim on the back to get her attention. "You can sit back down now," he told her.

Kim sat down on the couch, but her skirt was so short, it was obvious to the entire room she wasn't wearing any panties. She crossed her legs and smiled sheepishly as the young men all continued to openly ogle her body.

Nick leaned over to whisper in her ear again. "See, they're no longer worried about your real name anymore. They're much more interested in your body. You just needed to distract them a little bit."

Kim smiled at Nick's slyness, realizing how effectively Nick's ruse worked. She felt safer as she leaned into him, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Now really. What's the story here. Is she your girlfriend?" Roger still insisted to know.

"Tell me. Is there anyone here who has not fucked this woman?" Nick openly asked as he tightened his arm around Kim. Kim looked around but already knew the answer as every head shook no, confirming what she already knew.

"How was she as a lover?" Nick asked afterward.

"It was fun while it lasted," Cody answered.

"She's a great lay," Timmy offered up.

"I had a hard time keeping up with her," Roger admitted.

"She's a freak," Eric confirmed.

Kim felt her pussy moisten as the young men all talked about their experience fucking her.

"Is there anyone here who wouldn't want to tap her pussy again?" Nick followed up.

"What the hell are you getting at?" Eric demanded to know.

"It's just like you said," Nick answered. "She's a great lay and a freak. And she sexually insatiable. Figured I'd hook my boys up, though and give her all the dick she can handle at the same time."

Nick's hand reached around and lifted Kim's skirt until her right ass cheek was fully exposed. He looked at Roger who was seated to Kim's right on the sofa.

"You see. Andrea came back here tonight because she feels bad for leaving each of you high and dry before. So, she's here to make it up to all of you guys, aren't you, honey?"

Kim was dumbfounded as she looked around the room and realized what Nick had in store for her tonight. Her heart was racing at a thousand beats per minute as she slowly nodded her head, wondering if she'd live to regret it.

"That's why she came here dressed up all nice," Nick continued. "Back then, we were all the students. Now we're all graduated, but she thought she'd remind you of the old college experience by dressing up like a schoolgirl herself.

"I ain't ever seen anyone dressed like that in school," Timmy laughed.

"I'm going back to school if the girls are dressed like that!" Cody added.

Nick looked at Roger who was seated immediately on the other side of Kim. "You want first dibs. Everyone else may just get sloppy leftovers."

Roger looked hungrily at her smooth legs, bare bottom, and moist cunt.

"Are you sure Rachel... or Andrea, or whatever your name is?"

Kim smiled, quickly warming up to the idea of fucking everyone in the room. "Come on, big boy," she cooed.

Nick's hand reached behind her head and started guiding her down toward his crotch.

"You wanted to be a slut. You can suck on my bone while the other guys take turns on your pussy," Nick informed her.

A minute later, Roger had a cock in her pussy from behind while Nick's cock filled her mouth.

"Don't worry, boys," Nick told Cody, Erik and Timmy as they watched on. "There's plenty of her to go around. Everyone will get a turn. Just stick to her mouth and pussy. Her ass, I mean, literally her ass, belongs to me."

They all nodded their understanding as they watched the mature pretty woman openly fucking their friends in front of them.

Maybe Roger had a load of cum ready to explode. Maybe Kim turned him on that much, with her skirt hiked up and her ass and long legs openly on display. With her legs closed as she sat bent over on the sofa while sucking on Nick's cock, her pussy was clamped tight around Roger's cock, and he couldn't contain himself. Within a few minutes, Roger came quickly, grunting loudly and impaling himself on Kim as he deposited his load inside her.

After Roger pulled out of her, Nick pulled her off his own cock.

"Why don't you go clean up, Roger," he ordered her, and she obediently followed his direction.

Roger sat back on the sofa, and she slid onto the floor on her knees, crawling over in front of him. As she bent over to suck Roger's cock, Timmy, jumped in on the action and positioned himself behind Kim as she started sucking on Roger. Soon, Timmy had his cock buried in Kim's pussy, and he was pumping her for all she was worth. Eric and Cody came over, wanting to make sure they did not miss out on the action and stood on either side of Kim. Soon, they had their cocks out, and Kim was giving each of them a handjob as they stood on each side of her while she continued sucking Roger in front of her and getting fucked doggystyle from behind by Timmy.

From the side, Kim turned her head to see the roomful of cock surrounding her, and she spied Nick off to the side snapping pictures and videos of her getting gangbanged by his old college friends. Nick already had so many nude pictures and video of her, she just shrugged her shoulders. What did it matter anymore, she reasoned? If he's got one naked picture of her or a thousand, it was practically the same thing at this point, she thought.

"I think most of you know, she likes it rough," Nick informed the group. "She can take a pounding; she's no shrinking violet. Don't be shy to give her what she likes."

Kim grunted her approval, her mouth, pussy, and hands all full of young cock. She was overwhelmed, her arousal shooting to overload as she hung on for dear life. Timmy was fucking her so hard from behind that she was just trying to hold her body still. Roger grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and forth on his cock while she had a hand jutted out to each side to jerk off Cody and Eric. She tasted her own juices interspersed with Roger's cum as she licked the layer of sex off his member.

Her skirt was hiked up around her waist. Eric reached under her front and undid the few buttons holding her top together, finally freeing her titties. Then Eric and Cody's hands got a good feel of her breasts as they jiggled and swayed as she was fucked, her sensitive nipples tingling at their every touch. Each of their cocks was stiff and hard in her hands. She imagined each of them taking turns on her in a few minutes. As she continued to be fucked from in front and behind, she became insatiable. She couldn't get enough cock. Timmy pounding her from behind was hitting her G spot, his balls pressing against her clitoris with every thrust, stimulating her more and more.

She felt the sweat pouring over her body. Her breathing was labored, and she was nearly gagging on the cock stuffed down her throat. Meanwhile, Timmy was fucking her so hard from behind, she was quickly snowballing toward an orgasm. Kim closed her eyes and just let the pressure build inside her until she couldn't contain it anymore, and it was ready to burst forth.

It all felt so surreal. To be here and now. Surrounded by so many of the young men she had fucked over the previous few years. And now to have them all taking turns ravishing her body and fucking her senseless. She was vocal, grunting unintelligible moans with Roger's cock in her mouth, and then the dam burst, and her arousal, her passion, her climax came pouring out, reaching to every inch of her body. She felt electrified, shaking in pleasure at the intensity of her orgasm echoing through her body. She fell silent as the orgasm washed over her and tried to absorb every ounce of pleasure she could wring out of it.

Seeing Kim orgasm set something off in Timmy, and he pulled her hips back hard into his crotch, holding her still against his impaled cock as he deposited his seed deep in her pussy.

Roger had softened by this point and released his grip on her head. She let him fall out of her mouth and turned around to face Timmy as his still hard cock plopped out of her pussy.

"Stay right there," she ordered him as she turned her body around and sat up to suck him clean. "Maybe I can ride on top if one of you wants to lie down under me," she said, offering herself to Eric and Cody. Cody moved first and the next thing she knew, he was guiding his cock into her pussy as he lay underneath.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Tim!" Cody yelled out.

"What's the matter?" Timmy asked.

"A glob of your jizz dripped down on me out of her. Fucking disgusting!" Cody complained.

All the other guys laughed. From behind, Nick reminded Cody, "You're getting pussy. Stop complaining."

Cody quickly determined the sloppy thirds being offered to him beat out the alternative of turning down sex, and he felt Kim's body shudder in pleasure as his cock filled her pussy. Soon, she was bouncing on his cock as she continued sucking on Timmy's cock, licking him clean. After licking off all the sex secretions from his cock, she took his balls into her mouth, sucking on them and playfully teasing them with her tongue while Timmy slapped his cock against her face.

With Timmy cleaned off, Kim turned from her left to right and started servicing Eric orally.

"I remember the last time you had those red lips wrapped around my cock," Eric reminded her. "It was finals week over a year ago. You suck a mean cock."

Even as she was being gangbanged in the middle of the apartment, she still blushed as Eric talked so openly about her sexual prowess. Part of her was appreciative of the compliment. The truth was she enjoyed giving head. She liked knowing she could make a man get off without even touching her pussy. Silly as it may sound, getting young men off made her feel younger, somehow validating that she wasn't just a horny and desperate middle-aged woman. It confirmed that their relationship was mutually beneficial, that the men wanted her as much as she wanted them.

Kim tightened her pelvic floor muscles, and Cody immediately responded to the increased pressure on his cock. She smiled as she held Eric's cock in her mouth as Cody's cock flexed and pulsed in her pussy. She slowly raised herself on Cody's pole, almost like a roller coaster climbing to the top of a hill before practically letting her full weight crash down onto him, driving his cock as deep as possible into her body.

"Jesus, you're going to hurt the poor boy," Roger observed.

"Fuck, I can take it. Keep it coming, baby," Cody reassured her.

Roger and Timmy were seated off to the side, just watching their friends get fucked. With her hands now free, she cupped Eric's balls, and he moaned in obvious pleasure to the added stimulation as her lips and tongue worked over his shaft.

"God damn, woman, you're going to make me blow my load."

Kim smiled, the taste of his precum on her tongue and his cock hard and ready. Eric grabbed the back of her head and started throat fucking her, ramming his cock until it reached the back of her throat. Her hands reached around to grab his ass to give her something to brace herself against. As she did, she slipped one finger into his asshole, and that sent Eric over the edge and he immediately ejaculated in response. His cock was still throat deep in Kim's mouth as his load shot out, causing her to gag as his cum almost went down her airway passage. Still, she held her lips pressed tight against his cock as it pulsed with each shot of cum. After the first blast against the back of her throat, each subsequent shot lessened until it ceased. She tasted and felt the salty, warm goo of his cum layered on her tongue. As his cock softened in her mouth, she worked her mouth over his flaccid cock, cleaning him off. Then Kim let him fall out of her mouth so she could swallow his load, and she smiled at Eric as she did so, the remnants of his cum stretching between her teeth as she smiled. Then she took him back in her mouth and finished fully cleaning off his cock.

She had slowed her pace on Cody, but she kept her pussy tightened around his cock, which kept him hard inside her. She turned around and looked Eric in the eyes.