CEO Slut Ch. 02: An Affair Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In any case, the man she was meeting tonight was someone she couldn't even imagine herself being an acquaintance with. The few black people she knew were all well-educated, community leaders, but they were all a far cry from the man she was meeting tonight.

Although Kim had slept with men of many races and cultures over the years, she had never actually slept with a black man before. She hadn't purposefully avoided it, but she had not specifically sought it out, either. She told herself that a person's race didn't matter, and in her heart, she knew that to be true. Being with a black, however, especially one as unrefined and uncouth as the man she was paired with tonight represented a taboo in her mind that frightened her in a way she couldn't explain. Perhaps it was simply the fear of the unknown, only now she found her fear turning into curiosity and even desire at the prospect of offering herself to him.

Kim recounted the messages Master Nick had traded with the young black man. She knew precious little about him. He was only 19, which scared her. Even when she used to sexually feast on the university men at Pitt, she mostly visited with college juniors and seniors. Kim searched her mind but knew it had been at least 10, if not 20 years, since she had been with anyone that young. Of course, since then, Kim had grown that much older herself, which just increased her anxiety leading up to this encounter. At what point would she cross the line from being a sexy cougar to a desperate old lady? She wondered if she hadn't already reached that threshold.

In his profile, he said his name was Dejuan, and his profile picture showed a man who might generously be described as a hood rat. He was about 6'2" but skinny, maybe 160 pounds. He was dressed in hip hop clothing. If he ever showed up for a job interview dressed like that, she would have outright rejected, yet here she was, offering her body to him to do with as he pleased.

Master Nick didn't give Dejuan her name, but he told him she was a corporate executive cougar who wanted to be fucked by young black cock. In the DM's, Nick pretended to be Kim and told him how she wanted to be humiliated and treated like a slut. Nick had sent over some sexually suggestive pictures, although none thankfully contained her face. Dejuan had replied with all the ways he wanted to use and abuse her body, which made Kim shudder as she read his lewd suggestions.

This encounter tonight also forced her to confront some of her own insecurities and prejudices. Given her own limited experiences with black people, she was self-aware enough to realize her attitudes and fears were formed by theory combined with society's stereotypes. She knew she should never judge a book by its cover, and just because Dejuan was dressed like someone she might assume was a hoodlum, he could turn out to be really sweet and kind. Kim thought back to some of the DM's, however, and she knew that the prospects of him really being a chivalrous knight were not very good.

Kim stepped out of her Lexus and noticed how shiny her SUV looked compared to the dented, dingy looking cars scattered in the rest of the parking lot. A seedy club with a half-lit neon sign indicating it was open and loud pulsating music spilling out the door lay before her. She stepped through the entrance to face the challenge ahead.

*****

"Are you sure you really want to do this?" Nick asked. "You're a married woman with kids at home."

Marcia closed her eyes in frustration. She had spent the day psyching herself up to sleep with Nick, but he acted almost as if he was trying to sabotage it. She resolved to press forward, though until he clearly rejected her.

"Maybe we can go to your place," Marcia suggested, ignoring his concerns.

"Oh, my room mate has some friends from out of town visiting. It's crowded and would be awkward."

Marcia's heart sank. "Well, we definitely can't go back to my place," she pointed out. "Is there any place else you can think of?" She was so close to closing the deal with Nick, she refused to concede defeat. She almost suggested they just return to her car, although she didn't want her first encounter with Nick to be a clumsy affair in a cramped backseat. They were grown ups after all; not a couple of teenagers hiding from their parents, although she was painfully reminded again of the clandestine nature of their relationship. She really was like a teenager staying out late with her crush and trying to hide it from her parents, or in this case, her husband. She didn't mind paying for a hotel room, but they usually asked for ID and a credit deposit, and she didn't want to leave any records that might cause her husband to ask questions. "Is there anyplace you know where we can rent a room for cash, no questions asked?" she asked in exasperation.

"Well, there's this one place I've heard some other guys talk about. I've never actually been there myself, but it sounds like what you're looking for," Nick suggested.

"Great!" Marcia responded, her spirits instantly buoyed. "Do you know where it is?"

Nick gave her a warm smile. "I think so. I can drive if you want to ride in my car."

Marcia called over to the waitress. "Check, please," she eagerly shouted across the bar.

*****

As Kim entered the club, hip hop music blared on the speakers. The club was dark, filled with only about a dozen people. Kim noticed right away she stood out like a sore thumb in every way possible. One, she was the only white person in the club. Secondly, she was still dressed in her business attire, a pencil skirt and blouse, whereas all the other women in the club wore short, tight dresses bursting at the seams that left little to the imagination.

Kim was frozen momentarily as every face in the joint eyed her warily. She took a deep breath, however and then scanned the room before she spotted Dejuan sitting at the bar and eyeing her with a thinly veiled smile. As her heels clicked across the floor, she felt the weight of everyone's stares judging her.

"Dejuan?" Kim asked as she approached him.

He eyed her up and down, clearly taking in and judging her physical attributes.

"I wondered if you were for real," he finally spoke. "I thought you might be a catfish, but then I thought, what the hell. I'll take a chance. What have I got to lose? You ain't really a man, are you?"

Kim was flustered. She'd been called many things in life, but she'd never been accused of being a man before.

Before she could answer, a woman's voice called out over the loud music, "Who is she Dejuan? What she want with you?"

"She wants a taste of chocolate, what you think?" Dejuan jawed back.

"Oh, she's one of those," one of the club girls laughed.

"I'm tired of them white girls always trying to take our men," another voice complained.

Kim gulped, knowing she was clearly unwelcome.

"Come on," Dejuan motioned to Kim. "They ain't gonna leave us alone. Let's head out to do our business."

Kim followed close behind to escape the heckling.

"Yeah, that's right, bitch," one of the girls called out as Kim put her head to the ground and beat a hasty retreat. "Go run your lily-white ass out of here. You in your Lexus SUV, Prada shoes, and fancy business suit, but we see you. You ain't fool us. All that money, and here you are hunting for black cock in the projects like a nasty ho."

*****

Marcia's heart sank a little when she caught sight of the motel. She had been fantasizing about consummating her affair with Nick for a while now, and she had imagined their first encounter as a sweet, romantic moment. Instead, the old, dilapidated building standing before her advertised its hourly rate on the office window and looked like the textbook "no tell motel." She quickly put aside her concerns, however, and decided to make the best of it.

Nick seemed apologetic seeing the disappointment on her face. "I'm sorry," he confessed. "I hadn't actually been here myself, but I've heard about it from some other guys. We can leave if you want."

"No, no, just give me a minute to go inside and get us a room," she said as she mustered a smile. She wasn't about to give up that easily.

A few minutes later, they entered room 129. It was drab and dreary, but somehow it exceeded her expectations. As she locked the door behind her, she felt a certain satisfaction. She turned around to the sight of Nick taking a seat on the edge of the bed, and she felt safe and elated to know that she was alone with him at last.

"I've been waiting a long time for this," she said as she slowly stepped across the room to him.

As she stood before him, she reached her hand to his cheek, and she felt last second jitters.

"Promise me you won't speak a word of this to anyone," she whispered.

"I would never do anything to betray you," Nick promised.

"Nobody can ever know about us."

"I don't kiss and tell."

"I'm trusting you," Marcia reiterated.

"I know. Look, you've already entrusted me with all your secrets. I know about the issues with your husband. About your affair with Ted. About your mysterious Master. Is this really such a leap?" Nick reasoned.

For the first time all night, Nick seemed to measure up to the moment, and Kim steered past her remaining doubts and leaned forward for a kiss.

*****

Kim followed Dejuan down a dank, dirty alley behind the bar. She tried to look ahead, but there was no obvious destination, and then Dejuan stopped in the middle of the darkness.

"Why are we stopping here?" Kim asked haltingly.

"You're scared, ain't ya? You ain't got no reason to be scared though," Dejuan insisted as he turned to face her.

"Out here, out in the open?" Kim said questioningly.

"They wasn't gonna give us any peace in there. You wanna take me back to your place, bitch? Did you come here to fuck or what?"

"But I - "

"But you what?" Dejuan wanted to know.

Kim thought back to Master Nick's command. He ordered her to be a free use slut for any man he paired her with. She looked for a silver lining and noted at least there wasn't anyone within eyesight. Besides, the alley was so dark, no one would see her in the shadows. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, she reasoned.

"Do you have protection?" she asked weakly.

"Afraid you'll pop out a black baby?" Dejuan said with a derisive laugh. "Don't worry, I've got you covered. Now tell me, what's a woman like you doing out in a place like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your car over there costs more than I make in a year," he said pointing at her SUV. "I bet your purse costs more than I make in a month and your shoes cost more than I make in a week. Take a look around, lady. You ain't from around here."

"What difference does any of that make," Kim responded defiantly.

"Look at you. Fancy business suit. You really are some executive, ain't you?"

"So, what if I am?"

"Oh, I ain't judging. How come I've never seen you around here, though? You got some jungle fever?"

"Actually, I've never been with a black man," Kim quietly admitted.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up. Oh, ain't that something? So, what is it then? You got an itch that needs scratched by a big black cock?"

Kim looked around nervously. "Please, I'm not looking to make a big deal of this."

Dejuan just laughed. "Oh, you made a big deal of this as soon as you walked in the door of the club tonight. You've got them girls talking, and they already judged you. I can tell by that dress, how you talk, your whole attitude, that you're way out of your element. I even think you really are what you said. You are some kind of high-class big business lady, ain't you?"

Kim nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Do you have a bunch of folks who work for you?"

Kim silently nodded her head again.

"What would they think if they knew you were standing here in a dark alley about to suck on a big black bone?"

"I - I don't know," Kim stuttered.

"Oh, I think you do. Are any of them workers of yours black?"

"A few."

"Have you ever thought about fucking them?"

"Not really."

"So why me, then?"

"Do you have to make this so difficult?" Kim complained.

Dejuan just smirked. "We don't have to stand here and chit chat. We can get down to business. But just understand, maybe in your world, you're bossing everyone around, but you ain't my boss, you understand? I know all that stuff you said you wanted in my DM's. You're some kind of freak under them designer clothes, ain't you?"

Kim stood defiantly, her body shaking, but holding her chin up while looking Dejuan in the eye.

"Oh, you've got a feisty side," he chuckled. "I like that. You don't want to admit it, but you want me to give you a dick down, don't you? I could do anything to you I please and you wouldn't complain. You'd enjoy it even, wouldn't you? "

Dejuan's hand brushed aside the stray strands of hair from Kim's face. She felt his rough calloused skin drag across her cheeks as they travelled down to her blouse. Then with a quick tug, he ripped her blouse apart, the buttons flying off as he opened her top, leaving her breasts exposed. Kim stood still, unmoving.

"How old are you?" he asked as he squeezed her tits as if he was testing melons in a grocery store.

Kim swallowed hard before responding. "42," she answered honestly.

"Shoot, you're old enough to be my mom. Actually, you're older than my mom, but you don't look half bad for an old bitch. I ain't never been with a woman as old as you, though. Alright," Dejuan said excitedly as he clapped his hands together, "let's do this!"

*****

Marcia wasn't leaving anything to chance. She took charge of the affair with Nick. She pushed him down on the bed as she crawled on top of his body, her hands clutching his and pinning him down as they shared a lust-fueled kiss. All of her desires that had built up over the previous few weeks poured forth as they breathlessly locked lips. Her hair fell all around his face as she took in his musky odor and nibbled on his ears and the side of his neck.

"Oh God, I've been wanting this for so long," she whispered.

Nick's hands pulled out from her grip and proceeded to unbutton her blouse. Marcia took in the pleasure that registered on his face as her breasts were revealed. She pushed her arms straight off the bed, letting her breasts dangle like hypnotic orbs before Nick for a moment before leaning into his ear again to tell him, "Relax and enjoy. Let me do all the work."             

Marcia's affair with Ted was fun, but she realized now how much of their relationship had been on Ted's terms. Everything was what Ted wanted, and she always catered to his turn-ons and kinks.

Now as her body hovered over Nick, she felt free. She was in command, free to define the terms of her relationship with Nick, and it felt liberating. Perhaps that was the difference in an older man like Ted versus Nick. With Ted, he always made sure he was the focal point. With Nick, maybe she could make sure that she was the center of attention, that her needs came first.

Nick seemed content to go along with things, but she wondered briefly if perhaps he would come to resent her the way she now resented Ted's domineering ways. She decided that Nick seemed happy enough in the moment, and anyway, if they continued their relationship, she could find a mutually agreeable balance between their interests. But that could wait for another night. Tonight was going to be all about Marcia taking care of Marcia.

She let her blouse slide off her arms and fall to the floor as she sat up and straddled Nick's body.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked as she reached for her phone.

"Just a little something for us to remember this night," she replied as she positioned the phone on a nearby chair to record their exploits. "You don't mind, do you?"

"You can do anything you want to me," Nick answered.

"Good. That's exactly what I was intending to do anyway," she smiled as she slid down the length of his body and her knees landed on the carpet.

Nick sat up to watch as she feasted her eyes on his crotch. She briefly looked up and smiled seductively before unbuckling his belt, opening his pants and sliding them down to his ankles. Marcia was pleasantly shocked by what waited underneath. Up to now, her attraction to Nick had been founded by his kindness, but now she saw he was also well endowed.

"Jesus, where the hell have you been hiding that thing!" she exclaimed.

His cock bulged underneath his boxers like a large snake in a bag, dangerously, almost threateningly, moving under the thin fabric. Nick blushed, seemingly embarrassed by her compliment.

"Oh Lordy, what have I gotten myself into?" she wondered aloud as she sat hypnotized by the massive bulge awaiting her. After a moment, she collected herself and declared, "It's time to feast."

*****

"Is this what you came for, slut?" Dejuan taunted Kim as he dropped his trousers and let his cock plop out. Kim's eyes widened at the sight of his manhood.

Dejuan's cock was like a long thick weapon, full of danger and mystery. It was dark as midnight, yet it somehow glistened even in the shadows of the dark alley. Even flaccid, Kim was mesmerized by the sight of his member as it swayed dangerously, like a cobra daring her to tame it.

"Left you speechless, don't it? Go on and get you a taste of the chocolate," he urged her.

She pushed her face forward and opened her mouth, but his cock still stretched her lips even wider when she took him into her mouth.

"There, there slut. You do a good job getting me hard, and you'll get all the black cock you can handle in that pussy of yours," Dejuan promised her. Kim should've been mortified by his condescending tone, but she still found herself in awe of his massive manhood.

Dejuan's cock filled Kim's mouth as it obscenely sawed through her jaw. Kim was on her knees as he face-fucked her. Luckily, there was a patch of grass instead of rough gravel, so she was comfortable enough as she knelt before him. Dejuan was far from a gentle lover, however, and he seemingly took pleasure in ramming his cock down her throat and making her gag. He laughed at her predicament as she continued to greedily slurp on his bone. She was insatiable, taking it upon herself like a challenge, and she refused to admit that she could not keep up.

Finally, Dejuan pulled Kim back by her hair, and he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Her thick slobber was dripping off his cock as it hung in the air before her face. She heard the cars passing by in the street, but she was thankful to be safely hidden in the shadows behind the club.

"You suck a good cock, I'll give you that, slut. Now we're going to see how you take it in your pussy."

*****

Marcia held Nick's cock in her mouth as she ran her tongue over the length of his shaft. She loved how his hands reached down to stroke her hair and pull it out of the way. She made a note that Ted never did that for her. She decided she would make a note of all the ways that Nick was a better lover than Ted had been.

The most obvious difference was in the size of his manhood. Marcia thought that Ted had a large cock, or at least he did compared to her limp dicked husband, but Nick put them both to shame. If her husband's manhood was like a small hatchback, and Ted was a luxury car, then Nick was like a one-ton pick-up truck. She found herself almost unable to take in his full cock length in her mouth, although she enjoyed the challenge, and she couldn't wait to move past the appetizer and on to the main course.

She made sure to make eye contact and smile as his member filled her mouth. She ran her hands under his shirt and discovered that Nick had sensitive nipples, which she found amusing. They laughed together, and he looked at her with adoration and appreciation. He obviously enjoyed all that she was doing for him, and she had no doubt that he would do the same for her. Marcia felt closer to Nick than she had ever felt to any man in her life.