CEO Slut Ch. 02: An Affair Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim quickly got in her car and sped back home, wondering how much Master Nick would reveal to her about his night with Marcia.

*****

Marcia hurried Nick along, practically pushing him into the car.

"You look like you've just seen a ghost? Is it that crazy woman across the street? What's wrong? Do you know her or something?" Nick asked innocently.

"Oh, it's nothing, I've just got to get back home. I am still a married woman, you know. I can't be out too late, or my husband may think I'm stepping out on him," she fibbed, although her excuse was more than truthful enough.

She had already admitted to Kim earlier that day that she would seduce Nick, so she wasn't worried about Kim seeing them together, but Marcia hoped that Nick hadn't recognized Kim. Given Kim's haphazard appearance, it seemed like a safe bet. She had told Nick that Kim was also a slave to her Master, but she still felt a need to protect Kim's professional reputation and not reveal the extent to her deviancy to Nick. Marcia was thankful that Nick didn't appear to recognize Kim, which made sense since she looked so different from the corporate professional image she embodied at work.

Nevertheless, Marcia was shocked by the sight of Kim. She looked like a train wreck. She could only assume that their Master had sent her on a sex assignment, and it looked like it had gone horribly awry. Her imagination ran rampant over the possibilities that might've led to that end result, and she couldn't help but wonder if she might soon be subjected to a similar fate, let alone how Nick might respond to seeing her like that.

*****

Nick maintained his poker face, putting on an innocent act as he watched his two sex slaves make eye contact. He couldn't believe how well everything had worked out.

Kim had become so beholden to him that she willingly subjected herself to humiliation after humiliation. He openly wondered how far much further he could keep pushing her, although, he still had some ideas up his sleeve.

Marcia, on the other hand, had surprised him. He remembered when he originally met her, she had seemed the prototypical career woman. She was pretty, but she appeared cold and detached and didn't give off any hint of sexuality. In short order, however, she had opened her world to him and revealed herself to be a sexual creature who longed for erotic exploration and physical connections.

As he stopped at a red light, Marcia turned to Nick and asked, "Did you want a copy of the video we made tonight? I mean, if I give it you, you have to promise not to show it to anyone else?"

"I don't know. I was still thinking I might enjoy blackmailing you," Nick said with a laugh.

"I'm trusting you, mister," she said as she wagged her finger at him.

"It's okay. I don't need the video file. It's enough for me to have been there in person," he said with a cheeky grin. "I'm actually surprised you even made a file, to be honest, after getting blackmailed by the files you made with Ted. What if it falls into the wrong hands again?" he reminded her.

"Oh, I suppose it is rather foolish of me, isn't it," Marcia admitted absentmindedly. She didn't know how to explain to Nick that she would be sending the file to her Master in short order.

*****

After Nick dropped off Marcia at the bar, she gave him one last kiss and then got in her car to drive back home. As she did so, she sent the video file to her Master. She was pleased with herself. She had the most fun in any one night in a long, long time, and she couldn't see a downside to the night's events. She had a budding romance with Nick, and she was sure her Master would be pleased to see she had followed his instructions so well.

She still wasn't sure what the future held. She knew that what her Master and Nick both wanted from her would probably come into conflict, but she would deal with that when it happened. For now, she was feeling the most content she had been in a long, long time.

*****

Nick was driving home when he saw the video file come through, and he smiled. The night had worked out to perfection. Both of his sex slaves were following his instructions to a tee.

Kim was becoming an insatiable sex slut willing to fuck any cock.

Better yet, he had Marcia completely fooled. He was convinced she had no clue that he was really her Master.

He typed out the next instructions for Marcia and hit send on the text.

*****

Kim had just stepped out of the shower when Nick got home.

"So how did you like tonight's task?" he asked her.

Kim stammered, "I - It was - I don't know - good."

"I've never really seen you tongue-tied before."

Kim slumped her shoulders as she laughed. "It was utterly humiliating."

"But you get off on that."

Kim bit her lip. "More than I care to admit. It looks like your night was a success as well, Master," Kim commented as she finished drying her hair.

"Was that your first time fucking a black man?" Master Nick asked, ignoring Kim's comment about him and Marcia.

Kim nodded. "He had some protective women. Dejuan was fucking me behind the club when they walked out and found us out there."

Master Nick laughed. "They found you? You mean, they watched you getting fucked by him?"

"They know who I am?" Kim blurted out.

"How?"

"I might've told them."

"You what?" Master Nick replied incredulously.

"I spoke without thinking. His cock was stuffed in my pussy. I wasn't in my right mind."

Master Nick laughed heartily. "Maybe I shouldn't send you out to other men. What if you develop feelings for one of them? Or worse, forget who your Master is."

Now it was Kim's turn to laugh. "That's not likely to happen," she assured him. "But you should know, Master. Marcia pressed me to reveal your identity," Kim said, changing the subject again. "I didn't tell her, but she is persistent."

"It's okay. All will be revealed soon," Master Nick calmly replied.

"You were so good to me last night, I thought maybe I should return the favor," Kim offered as she recalled how Master Nick had brought her to climax in the bathtub the night before.

Kim knelt before Master Nick as he stood before her. She undid his pants and quickly pulled out his cock. As she took him into her mouth, she tasted something familiar. She was reminded of the night in the bondage club the other week as she tasted Marcia's dried up juices on his cock.

She smiled as Nick ran his hands through her hair.

"Don't fear Marcia's relationship with me," Master Nick said reassuringly. "You're my first slave, and you'll always have a special place."

Kim felt a burst of pride at her Master's words of approval. They came off like validation that her efforts to follow his orders and please him were a success.

"It has actually been nice being able to talk with Marcia, my Master. There's no one else I can confide in about being a sex slave."

"You two are like two gossiping schoolgirls. I'm glad you're bonding, however. The next task will involve both of you, and it will bring Marcia fully under my control."

"Yes, Master," Kim acknowledged as Nick's cock bulged and spurt forth, filling her mouth with his warm salty cum.

******

To be continued....