CEO Slut Ch. 02: An Affair Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she was only sleeping with Nick because of her Master's orders, but she was starting to wonder if this affair could be more than a one-night stand. Nick seemed to be everything she wished her husband could be. Bright, articulate, and interested in her. Soon her husband was the furthest thing from her mind as the taste of Nick's pre-cum spread on her tongue. Marcia was starting to wonder if maybe she really was falling in love with Nick.

******

"Take off that damn skirt, slut," Dejuan barked out.

Kim did as instructed, unzipping her skirt and letting it slide down before she neatly stepped out of it, leaving her standing naked save for her stockings and high heels.

"I'll bet all them workers you got never seen this side of you, have they?" Dejuan teased her. She didn't want to tell him how she had flashed her bits at a company town hall just the other day, although his larger point was still valid. At the town hall, she offered a peek of herself, whereas now she was beyond shamelessness.

Kim's jaws still hurt from being face fucked for the past 5 minutes, but she eagerly anticipated feeling Dejuan inside of her. Dejuan stepped up to her and fingered her pussy, his finger easily slipping inside her wet slit.

"You're all kinds of ready to be mounted, ain't you?" Dejuan said, making her arousal painfully obvious. He handed her a small packet. "You're so worried about your protection, go on and roll that rubber on me, and then we can get down to business."

Kim quickly opened the package and then stretched the rubber over his cock. She carefully unrolled it, but his cock stretched it out seemingly to the verge of bursting out of the latex.

After she got it on, Dejuan gave her a bear hug and lifted her up off her feet with surprising strength. He pulled her body against his, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him to keep from falling off.

Kim gasped as the head of his cock pressed against her slit, Dejuan gave a knowing smile. Then he slowly lowered her down, letting his black cock easily slide into her inch by inch until she bottomed out on him. Kim cried out in pleasure, her arousal finally rewarded with the feel of Dejuan's long thick black cock filling her opening. Her body shook in gratification, and she pulled her arms and legs tighter around Dejuan's body as she started to move up and down on his cock.

"Oh God," she uttered as his cock slid along her labia. Her hands dug into the back of his shoulder blades as her head rested on his shoulders and she continued moving up and down on his cock.

Kim realized how ridiculous her situation was. Here she was, the CEO of a major corporation naked, having sex in the alley behind a dive club with young black youth. And yet everything about that moment turned her on.

She was at the mercy of Dejuan and loving every second of it. And most of all, the societal taboo factor played in her mind. Kim knew next to nothing about Dejuan, but the one thing she knew was that he was an unabashedly black man. No one would ever accuse him of being white-washed or forgetting where he came from. She thought how her family would react if they could see her in that moment, and the forbidden aspect of it all just sent her stimulation through the roof.

Kim was in a near euphoric state, and she started screaming uncontrollably, her voice piercing through the night above the rumble of the music still pulsing out of the club. Her arousal was building and building steadily to the climax that she now so desperately wanted to arrive. She pushed herself down harder with each thrust, grinding her pussy into Dejuan's rock-hard cock, letting him fill her with pleasure. Her legs and arms gripped ever so much tighter as the orgasm approached. Her pace increased as she desperately sought to push herself over the line, but the moment was lost in an instant when she heard a familiar voice call out, "Dejuan, where you at?"

*****

Nick laid back and watched Marcia crawl back on top of him. They kissed again and shared another laugh. He reached his head forward and took her tit into his mouth, and she moaned loudly and deeply in response. Marcia pulled herself away from Nick, but he kept a grip on her nipple, and it stretched out until it loudly popped loose from his mouth.

"You're not disappointed in me?" Marcia asked as she pulled off him and stood in front of the bed.

Her blouse was still unbuttoned and hanging open off her shoulders. She was still dressed in a skirt and high heels. Her hair was messy from when Nick mussed it while she gave him a blow job moments earlier.

Nick studied her body. Her face had some laugh lines, but she still had a haunting, almost classic beauty. Her shoulder length brunette hair framed a warm, pleasant face. Her skin was fair and probably burned easily in the sun, but outside of a few moles, it was smooth and unmarked. Marcia's tits weren't large, but they were a solid B cup with barely any sag, even after a few kids.

"I could never be disappointed in you," Nick promised her.

"But I'm so much older than you," Marcia pouted.

"You're not old," Nick insisted.

"I feel old on some days. I'm not even sure what you see in me," she complained as she pinched her belly fat.

"I see a beautiful woman."

"Just understand. This 'beautiful woman isn't a model. I'm married. Worse yet, I'm in a failing marriage. And I have kids. And I just got out of a fucked up extra marital affair. And now I've let myself willingly become a sex slave to some mysterious stranger."

"You're not telling me anything I didn't already know," Nick reminded her.

"You're young, you've got your whole life ahead of you. Are you really sure you want to get your life tangled up in my disaster of a life."

"I'm a big boy. I can make my own choices. Besides, maybe there's things about me you don't know," Nick said cryptically.

"Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you," she said with a wicked smile as she unzipped her skirt. It fell to the ground. She let her blouse fall off her shoulders at the same time, leaving her standing in only her black stockings and high heels.

Nick sat slack jawed at the sight of his naked manager. He had seen her naked, of course, the previous weekend at the BDSM club, although she was oblivious to the fact it was him behind her Master's mask. Exerting control over her actions as her Master had filled him with immense satisfaction, but this moment brought an even deeper sense of pride and accomplishment. His eyes caught a glance of her cell phone to the side, still recording everything.

"You're shaved," Nick commented as he eyed her private area.

"Just for you," she replied as she pushed him back down on the bed and crawled back on top of his body. "Nick, you've meant a lot to me. When it seemed like everything in my life was falling apart recently, you were there to help me pick up the pieces. I don't know what I would've done without you, and I want you to know how much I appreciate it," she said as she took his cock in her hand and slowly guided it into her pussy.

"Is - is this how you show your appreciation?" Nick stuttered.

"Strap yourself in, big boy. I'm just getting started," Marcia promised him.

*****

Three of the girls harassing Kim in the club earlier walked around the corner and stumbled into Dejuan and Kim fucking in the back alley.

"Aw hell, I told you that bitch was trouble," one of them cackled.

"Dejuan, what you doing fucking around with that white ho?" one of the other girls demanded to know.

"God damn it," Dejuan muttered as he lifted Kim off his body and laid her on the ground.

Kim was suddenly thrust back from the ecstasy of an impending orgasm to the reality that she was naked in a back alley and surrounded by strangers, most of whom were decidedly unfriendly. She lifted her arms and crossed her legs to try to protect her modesty, although it was a hopeless effort.

"What the hell are you all doing out here?" Dejuan shouted back.

"Looking for you, fool."

"Well, you found me, but I got some business to attend to," he dismissively responded.

"What, fucking that slut?"

"Damn straight. I didn't even bust a nut yet."

Kim looked up and saw Dejuan walking back toward her.

"Get up, bitch. I barely even tapped that pussy yet," he called out to Kim.

He grabbed Kim's arms and rolled her over onto her knees. Kim fearfully looked up to the three women snickering as Dejuan positioned himself behind her.

"They're still standing there," Kim told him, her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Hell, they already seen us fucking. Besides, a freak like yourself. You're already out here fucking in the open air, and now you're worried if someone sees? I bet you get off on it," he answered.

Kim didn't have time to respond before Dejuan's cock plunged deep into her pussy.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Kim swore in a low strained voice.

"Why don't you tell them about yourself?" Dejuan forcefully suggested.

"What about myself?" Kim asked, her mind completely distracted by the 8 inches of hard cock plowing her pussy. She saw the three black girls watching her whisper and giggle amongst themselves. They pointed at her and clearly had no intention of giving her any privacy.

"We got us a high-class business lady here," Dejuan announced to the peanut gallery. "Tell them your title. What are you a manager or something?"

"CEO," Kim blindly answered without thinking, although she instantly regretted it.

"CEO?" one of the girls said incredulously.

"You're telling me you're the top dog, and you're out here in a back alley fucking Dejuan."

Kim swore it felt as if Dejuan's cock grew another inch when he learned she was actually a CEO.

"You told me you were in charge of people. You didn't tell me you were in charge of all the people," Dejuan mocked her as he slapped her ass.

Dejuan's cock dug through the depths of her pussy. Kim's breath quickly grew heavy as Dejuan's cock was so large, it seemed to stimulate every pleasure point on her pussy, which only amplified her arousal and accelerated her climax.

"CEO, doctor, lawyer, engineer, sales clerk, don't make a fucking difference," one of the girls laughed. "A woman still has needs. Don't matter how you dress them up, they all look the same when they're stripped naked and taking a big fat cock right up their pussy."

"What company are you in charge of?" another girl asked.

Kim ignored the question, but Dejuan grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"You heard the lady. What's the company's name?" Dejuan reiterated as he continued to lay pipe on Kim.

"Geneco," Kim was compelled to say.

One of the girls took out her phone.

"What, are you thinking you'll take some pictures or something?" Dejuan objected.

"Yo, maybe in a minute. I'm just looking her up first."

"Tell me what you find," Dejuan consented.

"Dejuan, Dejuan, Dejuan, this is her," the girl said excitedly as she turned the screen around for Dejuan to see. "Her name's Kim Barnes. She's telling the truth. She's the CEO of Geneco Corporation. That's her picture right there."

Kim couldn't bear to look. She hung her head down in shame and let her hair cover her face.

Dejuan fucked her with renewed passion and vigor all over again. His thrusts were angry, bordering on violent as he relentlessly drilled his cock deeper and deeper into Kim's pussy.

The shame only fueled her arousal. Kim had nothing left to lose. They knew who she was. There was no pretending she was anyone else. There was no anonymity. Worst yet, they knew what she was. Kim felt dirty and cheap. She felt like a basic whore, like a slave to cock. Worse yet, she didn't care. She was shameless, and she didn't care who knew it anymore.

She screamed out in what sounded like agony but was actually the throes of passion. She found her resolve. She didn't care that others watched her getting fucked. She didn't even care anymore that they knew her identity. She stiffened her arms and braced herself for the pounding that Dejuan was dishing out. What's more, she started fucking him back.

Dejuan paused for a second, almost stunned by her actions. Then he laughed and said, "There you go. Now you're getting into it," as he pounded into her with renewed passion.

Kim let out high pitched shrieks that carried over the din of music still pumping out of the club.

"Oh God, your cock feels so good inside me!" she cried out.

"Yeah, you like that black cock inside you, don't you, slut?"

"God, I love it."

"Say it."

"I love your black cock."

"Say it louder," he insisted.

"I love black cock!" Kim screamed at the top of her lungs as she climaxed. The orgasm overwhelmed her, and her body convulsed as the sensations ricocheted throughout her body, her muscles spasming and contracting, her body shaking uncontrollably.

With one last thrust, Dejuan buried his cock impossibly deep within Kim's pussy and shot his load into the thin rubber still acting as protection. He held himself there until the last spurts of cum had been ejaculated, and then he pulled out while Kim collapsed down on the ground.

"How come you're wearing a rubber," one of the girls complained. "I wanted to see your cum dripping out of her."

"That's the slut's one rule," Dejuan answered.

Kim was still breathing heavily, struggling to catch her breath, but she motioned for Dejuan to come over. Then she grabbed his still hard cock and took the rubber off him while she took him back in her mouth to clean him off.

Dejuan laughed. "Now that's what I'm talking about. That's service. You ladies over there better be taking notes."

"You know I don't suck cock. Fuck that shit," one of the girls protested. "I'm a queen. A man's got to serve me and eat me out."

"Yeah, that's why you can't keep a man," he teased her.

"Come on, Dejuan, it's getting cold out here. She's served her purpose. Let's go back inside. Leave this bitch," one of the other girls told him.

The words 'she's served her purpose' rang through Kim's head. While Dejuan pulled his cock out of her mouth and got dressed to join the girls back in the club, Kim was left naked and alone in the shadows of the back alley, shivering from the cold and searching for her clothing scattered on the ground in the dark shadows of the alley.

*****

The springs on the mattress squeaked loudly as Marcia feverishly bounced on Nick's cock. He was lying flat on the bed while she rode him like a bronco horse, bouncing so hard off him, that his body lifted off the mattress each time.

Nick watched her tits bouncing in the air, and he felt compelled to reach his arms out to feel them jiggle in his hands.

"I told you I am older," she reminded him. "

"Your tits are perfect," he reassured her.

She smiled and pushed her chest forward as his fingers pinched her nipples. She threw her head back and exhaled a deep sigh, her arousal, increasing by the second.

Marcia breaths grew shorter and shorter as involuntary moans and sighs seeped from her lips. The sweat glistened on her tits and beaded on her back as she continued to bounce harder and harder on top of Nick, driving his cock deeper and deeper into herself. It felt like the tip of his cock was reaching to her cervix.

She knew her pussy was swollen and enlarged, the blood rushing to her erogenous zone and every stroke, every sensation just piling on top of one another. As Nick played with her tits, and ran his hands over her back and ass, she felt herself melting into him. She lowered her torso onto him, even as she continued sliding up and down on his pole. The feel of skin on skin, her breasts pressed against his chest just added to her arousal, and her arms wrapped around his neck as she started to cry out in pleasure.

"Oh God, Nick, Oh God."

An orgasm was stirring inside her, slowly but surely forming. She fucked him harder and harder, coaxing it into existence. Nick's cock pulsed inside her, telling her that he was close to his own orgasm, and it became a race. She was so close to that nirvana, that sweet release, and she so desperately wanted Nick to bring her to orgasm. She wanted Nick to know that he could satisfy her. She wanted Nick to see how deeply he satisfied her.

"I should pull out. I'm not wearing a condom," Nick whispered.

"No!" Marcia screamed. "Please, I want you. I want you to cum inside me. I want to give you my pussy. I want you to claim my pussy by cumming inside me. Please!" she begged him.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, honey, I'm so close, please, don't stop. I want to carry your cum inside me.".

Marcia thought she saw an almost evil smile on Nick's face, but she wasn't in a mindset to question any possible meaning. Only one thing mattered in that moment, and she pushed harder and harder, driving with more and more force on top of Nick's cock until she felt him shooting forth inside her. She continued riding his cock as his cum spewed forth, and just a few seconds later, her own orgasm finally bubbled over. They embraced, pulling their sweaty bodies tight against one another as her body shuddered in climax and she let out a high-pitched shriek as he deposited his seed deep in her pussy. She felt it fill her up, and soon a dribble spilled out as she rolled off him and his cock slipped out of her.

They both laid on the bed exhausted for a few minutes, both too tired to speak. Finally, Nick sat up to admire her still naked body and said, "You know, I'll never look at you the same way at work again. I'll always be picturing you naked from now on."

Marcia blushed. "Remember, you can't tell anyone about us. I could be fired for sleeping with you."

"And what would happen to me?" Nick inquired.

"Probably nothing. It is the manager who will get in trouble."

Nick laughed. "Sounds like I can blackmail you over this."

"What will you blackmail me for, silly? I don't have a lot of money."

"How about more sex?"

"Oh honey, you do not need to blackmail me for that. You've got me wrapped around your little finger if you haven't already figured it out. I'll give you all the sex you can handle if you keep treating me right."

"It's kind of sexy to think I could blackmail you into having sex with me anytime I want," Nick pondered.

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" she teased him. Marcia sighed, though, as she was reminded how she already pledged herself to be a sex slave for her mysterious master, and she wondered how her relationship with Nick might conflict with that. She looked at Nick and wondered how he would react if he learned how deeply she had committed herself to her Master. How could he love a woman when she served another man. Alas, that would be a problem for another day. For now, they were happy, and that was all that mattered.

As they finished getting dressed, they walked hand in hand out of the motel room. As they reached Nick's car, they caught sight of someone stumbling out of an alley across the street, and Marcia gasped.

"What is it?" Nick asked, feigning ignorance, although he clearly recognized the woman across the street as Kim Barnes.

*****

Kim fumbled in her purse for her car keys. She knew she looked like a disaster. Her hair was askew and tangled, and her makeup was badly streaked. She limped along the gravel parking lot to her Lexus, the heel on her left shoe having broken off while she was fucked by Dejuan. Worse yet, the zipper on her skirt was broken, so her skirt was on the verge of falling off her hips and Dejuan had broken off all the buttons on her blouse, so her left hand clutched her purse pressed tightly against her chest to keep her top covered while her other hand frantically searched for her car keys. Some familiar faces across the street caught her eyes however as she finally pulled the key FOB from her bag.

Marcia and Nick were walking hand in hand out of a room at the hourly motel across the street. At first, she was doubtful it was them, but she locked eyes with Marcia, and there was mutual recognition and shock. Kim was happy for her Master that he had succeeded in bedding Marcia, although she wondered how much longer it would be until Marcia learned the truth about Nick.