Wife Became the Company's Cum Dump

Story Info
A wife becomes her husband's company's cum dumpster.
3.1k words
3.96
16.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrVest
MrVest
60 Followers

"Honey, we've talked about this so many times," Jason spoke frustrated. "Can we not start another morning like this?"

"How do you expect me to just be okay with this Jason?! 7 years?!" his wife Amanda argued back.

Although the married couple argued, they did so respectfully- holding onto their promise of always loving each other no matter what.

Jason took a deep breath before lowering his voice, "I know, I know.. But after that I can retire & we would be set for life babe."

He adjusted the cuffs of his dress shirt and wrapped his arms around his wife from behind. "Can you imagine that? Fully retired before we even hit age 40. We could do whatever we want, travel the entire world together!"

Amanda tilted her head back, Jason kissing her on her forehead like clockwork. She sighed and closed her eyes, feeling the comfort of her husband's warmth.

"You know how much I love you Jason.. I just can't imagine 7 years without you. The last mission was barely half a year & I think I almost lost it!"

Jason released his wife & moved to grab his suit jacket from a hanger. He let out another frustrated grunt- shaking his head that his wife wouldn't understand.

Amanda grabbed the jacket from his hand and helped him put it on. "I'm sorry, I know you're tired of talking about this. But isn't there a way? Any possible way?"

Her husband faced away from her & paused for a brief second. "No.." he whispered, "I thought about every possible scenario. It just isn't possible honey." He turned to give her a kiss before leaving the house.

"I better head out now before I'm late. I'm sorry for raising my voice, okay? We can try & talk about this more tonight." He pulls his wife in for a deep kiss, making sure not to break their rule of never leaving each other while being mad.

Amanda embraces his kiss and responds with an understanding nod. She watches her husband get into their luxury car through the front window. She was always appreciative of how hard Jason worked for the life they live. They lived in the nicest gated community, in arguably the biggest house in the area, and they never had to worry about money for the past 8 years they've been together.

But none of that meant anything if she couldn't be with her husband. She truly loved him & would give up anything in the world to be with him. She would do anything. Literally anything.

As the loneliness began to settle in, & how small Amanda felt in an empty house all by herself.

She knew she couldn't just sit around. And that's when an idea sparked into her head.

She rushed towards her husband's laptop & clicked through a few documents. Her eyebrows furrowed as she was confident to find what she needed.

Bingo. Jason's boss's phone number.

-

Around 4 hours later around lunchtime, Jason exited his private office & thought about the argument he had with his wife this morning. The spat was on his mind the entire time, leading to a terrible training session all morning. He was the top of his field, & had studied his entire adult life for this specific type of work. But when it came to Amanda, nothing else could take his attention. He scratched his head angrily as he walked out towards the front of his work building.

"Babe!"

Jason stared down at his phone as he walked.

"Babe!!" he heard a female voice call out, "Jason!!"

His face turned angry, why would another woman be calling him babe? He jumped back at the woman approaching him, still calling him pet names.

"Hi baby!!"

Jason was shocked to see Amanda, dressed in a pencil skirt that hugged her sexy ass & a tight blouse that exposed her cleavage. "Amanda! Jeez I was ready to fight some random girl off. What are you doing here?" He was extremely excited to see his wife, washing away his frustration of the morning.

Giving him a peck on his cheek and leaving a mark of her red lipstick, Amanda explained excitedly. "I just thought we could have lunch together! I really didn't like the way we left off this morning so I thought I'd surprise you!"

A large smile crept onto Jason's face. He loved this woman, and she knew exactly what he needed. "Thank god, I was having a terrible morning."

Amanda took his hand and led him back towards the inside of the building.

"Uh babe? We probably should grab something from outside, you know they only let employees inside here." Jason questioned, wondering why his wife was acting strange.

With a sly grin, Amanda responded confidently. "I know! That's part of the surprise!"

Jason's heart started to pound when he observed his wife. She was always well-kept & would check the mirror at least 5 times before leaving the house. Her hair was usually let down & flowing, but it was tied up in a messy ponytail. She always made it a habit to clean her lipstick- but he could see a couple spots that were smeared.

As his eyes followed down her body, he could see her blouse was stained and uneven. Even her pencil skirt was wrinkled.

The couple reached the security entrance as Amanda reached into her bag & pulled out what looked like an employee ID. She tapped it on the sensor & a green light flashed.

"Looks like it works!" Amanda cheered before pulling her husband past the large 'EMPLOYEES ONLY' sign.

-

(7 months later)

-

Jason sat in front of dozens of bright screens that displayed every corner of the spaceship. His job was fairly simple, but required extreme precision & focus. Everyday, he would utilize the grappling hooks surrounding the ship to deflect & remove debris that could cause any damage.

It's been about half a year since he departed on his mission, and his work was like breathing- he could do it without thinking.

He surveyed every screen and made sure that nothing could pose danger to the ship. He double checked his radar and saw there were no foreign objects for miles.

With a big stretch in his chair, tired from the long shift, he clicked his keyboard to switch one of the screens through multiple channels. After a few more switches, he finally found the camera he was looking for.

"Ah.. there she is.." Jason murmured to himself as he crossed his arms and leaned closer to the screen.

On the screen was his wife Amanda, laying on top of another body in a 69 position. Although the room was dim, the HD cameras allowed Jason to see every detail.

He could hear the man below his wife groaning as Amanda licked her tongue all over his cock. Her face scrunched from her pussy getting eaten out from beneath.

Amanda's face lit up when she looked up to the surveillance camera in the corner, now flashing a red light. She knew the red light meant Jason was watching, and that gave her extra motivation to put on a performance.

She dropped her mouth back onto the man's throbbing cock and took it into her throat. The man let out a muffled grunt as he dug his tongue deeper inside her vagina. As she bobbed her head loudly, Amanda stared into the camera & winked at her husband.

With the man tapping her ass to let her know he was cumming, Amanda took the entire cock back into her mouth and held her head still, draining every drop. She gave a pause to make sure the man was satisfied before popping up and exiting the room. With her cheeks still puffed up and filled with another man's semen, she blew a kiss at Jason through the camera and gulped down the cum.

Jason smiled, proud of his wife for working so hard. He sat back in his chair and thought back to that day Amanda surprised him at work. That day was still a blur to him, but he could clearly remember how upset he was when he found out his wife had fucked his boss before meeting him for lunch.

He had screamed at her in front of his surrounding co-workers, and she cried more than he had ever seen her cry before. He'll never forget her large puppy dog eyes, her flushed red nose & cheeks when she explained to him that she only had sex with his boss to earn her new position.

It was hard to understand at first, but when Amanda promised him she would always love him, and that this was the only way she could come along for their space mission, he hesitantly understood.

He followed Amanda through the cameras & saw her retreat back to their shared bedroom. "The poor thing.." Jason thought to himself. Tirelessly working, on-call for 24 hours. Whenever, whoever. She had to work. After watching her crash into the bed & knock out, Jason finished the rest of his shift in silence.

-

(the next morning)

-

Jason rubbed his eyes as the bed he was sleeping on shook violently. As his vision cleared, he turned away from the wall & towards his wife.

"Ah~ Ah ah ah fuckfuckfuck!"

Turning to Amanda, his eyes were met with a man on top of his wife, fucking the shit out of her.

"Uhnggg- good, fuck. Good morning baby!" Amanda tried to speak clearly as she moaned from the large cock going in & out of her.

Jason tried to avoid looking at the man, who he recognized as one of the technicians from the other side of the ship. He couldn't help but notice how much larger the man's cock was, and how his wife's pussy lips wrapped around it. He leaned in around the man & kissed Amanda on the lips.

"I'll.. ohgod, I'll meet you out in the cafeteria okay?" Amanda smiled, biting her lips quickly after as she tried to handle the massive dick inside of her.

With a quick nod, Jason threw on his pants, brushed his teeth in a hurry, & rushed out to the food hall. Although he was used to watching his wife get fucked through the cameras, it was still a bit strange when she had to work in their bed.

He found a table & placed down 2 trays of food, waiting patiently for his wife. Amanda joined him shortly after & kissed him on the cheek. "Hey baby, I know we have some time before you have to clock in, so I was wondering if we coul-"

"Um, Amanda?" a woman's voice interrupted. "Sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off, but I was wondering if you were available?"

Amanda responded, knowing she didn't exactly have a choice. She did appreciate the woman's politeness however. "No worries! Did you want to do it here? Or..?"

The woman's eyes awkwardly glanced at Jason, "Oh! I was hoping we could hop into one of the common rooms if that's okay?"

Amanda took a couple of bites of her cereal before grabbing the woman's hand & walking away. This wasn't a rare occasion, Amanda was constantly working & pleasing every employee onboard the ship. Yep, hundreds of employees, every single one.

Jason watched the female employee slap Amanda's ass as they turned the corner. He quietly chewed his breakfast as he fell back into his thoughts once again.

The first few weeks on the mission were rough. He couldn't sleep knowing his wife was getting her perfect pussy wrecked by another man. It was extremely difficult when he would go for a restroom break & bump into Amanda sucking off 2 cocks at once.

And now? He was enamored by how her lips always smelled like dick. In the slim chance his schedule aligned with his wife's & they were able to have sex, he enjoyed fucking her with another man's cum dripping out of her dirty cunt.

"Sorry about that baby!" Amanda rushed back into her seat & broke Jason's train of thought.

Sliding the tray of food towards his wife, Jason was puzzled. "Oh! That was quick. Did something come up?"

"Nah.." Amanda shook her head, using her brief moment of availability to eat as much as she could. "That's Kait, she uses me a lot so I've gotten pretty good at making her cum fast."

Jason grabbed a napkin & wiped a stain off of Amanda's chin. "Yeah, I guess all that porn study & training really paid off huh?"

Amanda crossed her eyes & looked down at her husband cleaning her face. "Oops! Yeah Kait's a squirter, she always gets it all over my face."

Finishing her food, Amanda popped out of her seat & pulled her husband's face in for a lingering kiss. "I got an appointment for 3 so I better head out babe."

Embracing his wife's lips, with the wonderful smell of another woman's pussy still on it, Jason checked his watch. "3? It's still morning hun, wouldn't you be a tad bit early?"

Amanda's lips awkwardly puckered to the side of her face.

Jason met her awkward face with his own awkward laugh. "Oh, not 3 o' clock- 3.. people. Got it."

They exchanged a couple of 'I love you's' as Amanda skipped off. Jason discarded the 2 lunch trays & decided to clock into his shift early. The truth was, he didn't want to miss out.

-

After rushing to his private work space, Jason hurried to make sure the radar was clear of any possible danger. Thanking the stars there was nothing close, he searched through the cameras to find his wife. His heart jumped when he saw Amanda come across the screen.

It was a little difficult to see her entire body, seeing that she was being man-handled by 3 men. Her loud moans shrieked through the speaker. Her pussy was stretched out by a large cock that she was riding. It looked like the man standing behind her was getting her tight asshole loose with his fingers. She plugged her throat with the 3rd man's dick, slobbing on it as the trio worked together to destroy her tiny frame.

With another cock entering her asshole, Amanda taunted the men. "Oh come on boys, is that it? Fuck me like you really mean it!!"

The group accepted her challenge & thrusted their dicks into her holes. Jason's cock twitched when he saw the smile on Amanda's face. That bright smile that once was only for her husband, was seen by hundreds of others that simply used her for sex. She truly enjoyed being a cum dumpster.

"Fuck! That's what I'm talking about!!" Amanda cheered,

"Use me however you guys want, fuck me like the useless slut I am ♡"

Amanda tried to take the cock in front of her back into her mouth, but was caught off guard as ropes of thick semen hit her face. Her dirty talk alone pushed one of the men into cumming.

With the cum dripping down her face, and her smile growing even wider, she continued to tease. "Aw.. I really wanted to swallow your cum.. But do I look pretty with it all over my face?"

She licked her lips to catch any of the cum spilling down before biting down onto her finger as the 2 other men fucked her. "What about you guys? Where are you going to give me your delicious cum?"

"Urnggg!" the man inside her asshole groaned, pulling out his massive cock and spraying his cum over Amanda's back.

"Ugh YES! Cover my back with your precious precious cum!! Give me all of it please!!"

She looked down at the man fucking her pussy and grabbed his face. "Please don't pull out, I need some cum inside of me.. I need it so bad."

As the other 2 men backed off, Amanda jiggled her ass & bounced her pussy on top of the final cock. "Fill my fucking pussy up please. Look at what a fucking cum bucket I am. I'm COVERED in cum & I want MORE INSIDE OF ME ♡"

The 3rd man obliged, his legs twitching while emptying his balls deep inside of Amanda's pussy. "OhhhhhhhhhhhGODDDthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!"

Amanda's body jerked in pleasure. She loved knowing that she was being used & cummed on repeatedly.

Jason looked down at his pants & realized he had cum in his pants. This has never happened before, but he realized that with his whole heart, he fully enjoyed watching his wife be the company's sex doll.

His eyes corrected back to the screen, watching the 3 men leave the room & leave his wife laying on the bed, defeated & covered in cum. Suddenly, another voice could be heard off-camera. "Oh Amanda! Did you just finish with an appointment?"

Amanda, out of breath & staring up at the ceiling, answered completely exhausted. "I did! But it's okay, come on over!"

Two people, a man & woman climbed onto the bed & used Amanda's worn body. The woman sat on top of Amanda's face & placed her clit on her tongue. Jason could see how happy Amanda was even with her face covered by another woman's pussy. The other man got to his knees & stroked his cock close to Amanda's tits, watching the women play with eachother.

Jason got up to clean himself off, realizing how wide his own smile was. After wiping the cum off his pants, he settled back into his chair. To his surprise, Amanda was surrounded by more of his fellow employees. She tried her best to use every part of her body to please as many people as she could. With her tongue still busy with licking the wet pussy, one hand was fingering another vagina, & the other hand stroking off a cock. Even her feet were being used to rub against a dick. Other impatient individuals grabbed at her perky boobs & slapped their cocks on it.

Hearing a beep from the radar, Jason moved the footage of his wife to the largest screen he had in his work area. He slid his chair to his controls & got back to work.

Every now & then, he would glance back at the large screen to see endless men shooting their cum all over his wife. He would be extra satisfied when his female co-workers would squirt on Amanda. Her moans of being fucked by people other than him motivated him through his work.

She relentlessly pleasured every single employee, and did it all with that same smile on her face. Amanda loved her job, and loved her husband even more. And in return, Jason learned to love Amanda's job as well.

When Jason first boarded the ship, he couldn't imagine how terrible the next 7 years could have possibly been.

He now chuckled to himself, only a little over 6 years left? He wished they could be on this mission forever.

MrVest
MrVest
60 Followers