CEO Slut: Down 18 To Life

Story Info
The CEO slut wishes a HS senior happy bday.
8.1k words
4.64
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is part of a much longer story (individual chapters are titled in alphabetical order). A summary of the main characters is included below, for those less familiar. This chapter features rampant unprotected sex in a fantasy world devoid of STD's and unintentional pregnancy. As always, if any of this pre-warned subject matter in a fictional story is so triggering that you feel the need to troll, then please seek counseling.

Main Characters

Kim Barnes - 42 yo CEO of Geneco, 5'4", 120 lbs., curly blonde hair, B cup who is a mentor to Lily but a submissive slave to Nick.

Nick Donovan - 22 yo new hire in the Procurement department. He blackmailed Kim into becoming his submissive and also did the same to his own manager, Marcia.

Marcia Caden - 35 yo Procurement Manager in a failing marriage. 5'5", 125 lbs. Shoulder length brown hair, B cup. She recently ended an affair with Ted, VP of Operations, but has since begun an extramarital affair with and become a submissive to Nick.

Lily Banner - 29 yo 5'2" 100 lbs. waifish Documentation department supervisor at Geneco being mentored by Kim Barnes. She is a shy emo lesbian bookworm who longs to follow in all of Kim's footsteps, including her submissive ones.

Ted Gaines - 42 yo 6'2" flame-haired VP of Operations at Geneco and long-time second in command to Kim, although their relationship has recently grown strained. He had an extramarital workplace affair with Marcia and has started a new affair with Lily.

*****

CEO Slut: Down 18 to Life

On Monday morning, Kim Barnes sat alone in her office, unable to focus on her work. Her mind was lost in thought, the memory of her gangbang still vividly replaying in her head. Her thoughts were consumed by images of her secretly fucking the dozens of men who worked in her own company at the charity gala. She found herself wandering the building, seeking out every male employee she had either fucked or sucked that night. She tried to maintain her composure, but her body shivered with every innocent nod or greeting exchanged with her male co-workers while passing in the hallways. In meetings throughout the day, she was constantly distracted, the faces of her male colleagues quickly replaced by visions of their hard cocks stuffed in her mouth or pussy, and she spent the entire day in a state of heightened arousal.

The only complication that night had been her VP, Ted Gaines. After she swallowed his load that night, he recognized her, even through the mask that hid her face. They had worked so closely together over the years that he looked in her eyes and saw right through her thin disguise. Even though he didn't publicly announce her identity, the very fact that he possessed that knowledge shook Kim to her core.

Although their offices were close together in the executive corridor, she had avoided Ted throughout the day, although she knew she'd have to confront him sooner or later. Lately, he had become a thorn in her side as a war of wills erupted between the two powerful company executives. Recently, Ted had hired one of Kim's past anonymous sex partners to be the night-time janitor, and that janitor, Dejuan, had since threatened to reveal the truth about Kim unless she engaged in nightly sex sessions in her office with him.

She had reported back to Nick, her Master, after the charity gala was done, and he assured her that he would keep Ted in line, but she was still anxious. Ted clearly posed the biggest threat to her career and professional reputation, and she didn't know how to stem the tide in the war between them.

She looked at the clock on the wall, and she knew that Dejuan would be in her office within a half hour. His nightly visits came after hours after most folks had gone home for the day. Kim usually worked late, so the fact she was still in her office wouldn't raise any eyebrows. Still if anyone saw him enter her office and lock the door behind him for up to a half hour, then it would surely arouse suspicion.

She already felt her pussy moistening in anticipation of Dejuan's visit. She had always enjoyed the physical pleasure derived from sexual intercourse, but lately, she realized she was becoming a nymphomaniac. She couldn't get enough cock, and she had become brazen and shameless in her pursuit of sex.

She looked back at the second hand slowly circling around the clock, time moving painfully slow as she desperately longed to feel Dejuan's thick hard cock filling her pussy again.

*****

Marcia Caden sat alone in her office with Nick. The office door was closed. Everyone outside assumed they were in a private meeting to discuss business matters, but the topic was anything but business.

"So, how do you feel after literally fucking dozens of men Saturday night?" Nick asked.

"I still can't believe I did it. I was so frightened that someone would come up to me this morning and say they knew it was me, but everyone is treating me normally. They really don't know," Marcia replied in astonishment.

"I can tell you that you and Kim are the talk of the office," Nick told her.

"Oh God, what are they saying?"

Nick laughed. "They're all still talking about the hot sluts they fucked on Saturday night. They're debating who was a better lay between you and Kim. A lot of the guys are arguing that you two should be an on-site service, almost like an extra company benefit. Like how we have health insurance and 401k's; they viewed it as stress relief to improve workplace productivity and company morale."

"They all think I'm a slut," Marcia realized.

"Does that still bother you? I thought you enjoyed yourself last weekend. Besides, they don't have a clue it was you," Nick reassured her.

"Kim said that Ted knows."

"Yeah, that's being dealt with," Nick replied as he bit his lip, still annoyed that an unexpected wrench was thrown into his plans.

"Do - would you want me to do that again?" Marcia asked cautiously.

"Do you want to be gangbanged again?" Nick countered.

"I didn't want to at first," she sighed. "I really only did it because you had encouraged me so much, but - "

"But?"

"I can't stop thinking about it," Marcia seemed embarrassed to admit. "I orgasmed so many times that night. I thought you might be disgusted to see me taken by so many different men, but I - I kind of want to try it again."

Nick sat back in his chair and gazed upon his manager. She clearly still struggled with the sexually repressive perception that loose women had questionable morals.

"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia," he replied, playing on the old Brady Bunch line. "I do believe you finally understood what I was trying to get out of you the whole time."

Marcia's face relaxed as she saw Nick's playful demeanor. "Which was?"

"Sex isn't a sin," he explained. "People conflate sex and love all the time, but they don't need to be inextricably linked. It's as if you can't have one without the other, but that's completely false. You can love someone and never have sex with them. Likewise, you can have sex with someone without ever loving them. If you can separate the two, then you're free to explore sexually and try different things with as many people as you like."

Nick saw the light bulb seemingly go off in Marcia's head as she nodded her understanding.

"Don't apologize for enjoying sex," Nick continued. "Whether it's with me or anyone else, or even yourself. If you enjoy it, and no one is getting hurt, then what is it anyone's business?"

"There's just one thing, though," Marcia spoke timidly. "Do you even want me anymore after seeing me like that. After I fucked so many other men. I'd imagine you'd look at me like I'm damaged goods now."

Nick took her hand and placed it on his bulging cock. She smiled in response.

"There's a secret location back in a mechanical space where we can be alone. I can show you how much I still enjoy fucking my manager, even after watching you turn into a complete slave to cock on Saturday night."

"Here at work?" Marcia asked, thinking back to last week when she was almost caught while giving him a blow job in her office.

Nick replied with a mischievous smile.

"Okay, let's go," Marcia giggled. "But I have to be back in 15 minutes for my next meeting."

*****

It was the end of the day when Lily Banner stepped into Ted's office.

Ted was fixated on his computer screen, but he quickly shifted his focus to the slender, lithe woman standing in his doorway. When Lily had first offered to sleep with him in exchange for a promotion, he had been skeptical. He had never been particularly attracted to Lily, but he also wasn't one to turn down a woman offering herself to him. He took special pleasure in knowing that Lily had started out as a lesbian, and she only slept with him to gain a promotion, but the shy grin she carried into his office told him how much she now looked forward to their sexual encounters.

"Can I ask you something before we get started?" Lily began.

"You can ask. I may decide not to answer," Ted joked.

"I overheard some of the guys talking in my department. They were trying to whisper, but the sound carries in our office area, so I heard everything. Anyway, they were talking about the charity gala event on Saturday night. They were saying that there were two naked women in a secret back room, and it sounded like all of my employees had sex with them."

"You didn't go to the charity event at all, did you?" Ted asked.

"No, it was my father's birthday," Lily explained.

"I see. So, you really don't know anything about what happened that night? Well, there's something you should know about those two women. Or at least one of them."

"So, the rumors are true," Lily realized.

Ted nodded his head slowly in the affirmative.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Look, I know you're close with Kim," Ted explained. "But Kim was one of those two women. She fucked everyone. And I mean, everyone. There's hardly any men in the building today who didn't fuck her that night. Hell, I even fucked her myself."

Lily felt a knot form in the pit of her stomach. When she first heard the rumor, she suspected that her mentor was one of the women. She still struggled accepting that her mentor was a submissive slut. Hearing the derogatory way that the men talked about Kim should have been humiliating, yet Kim seemed to seek out debasement.

"Was the other woman Marcia?" Lily asked softly.

Ted looked at her strangely. "I don't know - they both wore masks. I recognized Kim's eyes, but the other one, I - " he replied, stumbling over his words as he pondered Lily's question.

"Oh, it's probably not her," Lily said dismissively.

"What do you know about all this?

"I can't say."

Even without any further explanation, Ted realized that Lily was right. Kim and Marcia had both flashed the company at the town hall event, and now they had taken it to the next level by fucking all the guys in the company, although he still couldn't fathom the reason behind their drastic change in shared behavior.

"Do you still want to fuck me?" Lily blurted out, hoping to distract Ted from asking more questions about Kim.

"Are you offering? What happened to having to eat your pussy first?" Ted asked, surprised that Lily was forgoing her original demands in their relationship.

"It turns out I like the feel of a good hard cock inside me," she replied cheerily. "We can skip straight to the sex."

"Well, well, well. I thought you were a lesbian."

"I am. Or maybe I'm more bi than I realized," she said sheepishly.

"Well, then let's bend you over and give you what you need," Ted said as he rose to his feet and dropped his trousers.

Lily licked her lips and hiked up her skirt as she bent over his desk and spread her legs wide. All day long, she'd been on edge, her desires smoldering in anticipation. As Ted's hard shaft parted her lips and sank into her pussy, she let out a long sigh.

"I want to be fucked hard," she implored him.

She loved feeling helpless, bend over with her tits pressed against the cold wooden desktop. Ted smiled from behind. He loved having a woman helpless and at his mercy. He had been through a rough patch after his extramarital affair with Marcia ended. His wife was still frigid at home, and Kim began tormenting him, and it all left him feeling like less than a man the past few weeks. But, now he was beginning to feel like an alpha male again. He had struck back at Kim two fold, first by hiring in Dejuan to torment Kim, but then also by fucking her at the charity gala last weekend.

And now he had another sexy vixen naked and pinned against his desk, just begging to be fucked. He relished having the upper hand in the relationship, and he grabbed Lily's hair and pulled her head back as he asked, "Tell me again what you want."

"I want you to fuck me," Lily squeaked, her voice seeped in desperation.

"Ask and ye shall receive," Ted smirked as he loudly slapped her ass and then began fucking her.

*****

Marcia was leaving work for the day when she passed by Joanne, the HR manager.

"Marcia, I don't think I saw you at the charity event on Saturday evening," Joanne commented.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was.... busy during that time," Marcia replied, caught off guard.

"Well, it's just, I've been hearing some troubling rumors about inappropriate workplace behavior that night. There seems to be a lot of talk about rampant sex going on at the party, which was a company sponsored event."

"I mean, you were serving all that alcohol. Maybe some couples got a little randy," Marcia answered, playing coy.

"If the rumors were true," Joanne explained, "then someone hired two whores to have sex with every male at the party."

Marcia's face turned white, although she tried hard to otherwise maintain her composure. "Oh my, who would do such a thing?"

"I have no idea, but I intend to get to the bottom of it. Look, no one wants to rat out what happened to HR, but if you hear any more information, can you please let me know? I trust you. I know that you always do what's right."

"I certainly will," Marcia promised as her heart pounded so hard, it felt like it might burst right out of her chest.

*****

Kim Barnes followed her GPS into an upscale neighborhood. The homes were older but well maintained and stately.

She stopped her SUV a block short of her destination and pulled over to the curb, although she left the engine running. She pulled her phone out and looked over her messages. Nick had set up another anonymous sex encounter, although the details of this one left her shaking.

There was a group of 18-year-old high school seniors in the house two doors down. Nick had arranged for Kim to have sex with a virgin on his 18th birthday. His friends had secretly reached out to set up the encounter as a surprise for the birthday boy. He was the last of their group of guys to turn 18, and after she was done having sex with the virgin, they would all take turns on her, as well.

Kim thought back to how thrilling the nonstop gangbang on Saturday night had been, and she longed to feel multiple cocks inside her again. A nervous excitement filled her body, and she took a deep breath to calm herself down, but her heart was racing in anticipation.

Just then, a light came on in the house she was parked in front of. An older middle-aged man stepped out to check on the unknown car parked in front of his house, but Kim put her car back in drive and rolled a block farther to her actual destination. She parked on the curb and took one last deep breath before stepping out of her SUV heading to the front door.

*****

Dejuan watched curiously as the door to Ted's office opened again. He watched a pixie like younger woman exit his office. Her hair was disheveled, and her clothes were askew. She looked nervously in both directions, as if she was trying to gauge if the coast was clear. She spotted Dejuan, although she looked past him, presumably because she didn't know him.

A minute later, Ted emerged with a smirk on his face. Ted had originally gotten him the janitor job, but Dejuan had not actually talked to Ted since he started working at Geneco.

"Good evening, Mr. Gaines," Dejuan called out as he passed. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to trouble you. I've just barely seen you since I started here, and I wanted to thank you for this opportunity."

"No, it's no trouble at all," Ted replied as he stopped to talk to Dejuan. "But there's at least one face you know here besides mine. Have you reintroduced yourself to her."

"Every day," Dejuan boasted.

Ted's eyebrows raised.

"She's still every bit the slut she was the first night I tapped that pussy out behind the club," Dejuan explained. "Anyway, it seems you've just got done making your own connection at work."

Ted grinned slyly. "So, you've noticed. Just keep that on the down low. I've got a family at home, but what they don't know can't hurt them."

"It's funny. In my neighborhood, bitches will give it up, but you've got to make it worth their while. Here, it's like the women can't spread their legs fast enough. Are all the ladies around here loose sluts like that."

"So, it would seem, Dejuan, so it would seem," Ted chuckled.

*****

Kim felt horribly out of place as she walked up the front steps to ring the doorbell. She had carried a change of clothes in a small bag, stopping at a gas station rest room on her way after work to change outfits. No longer dressed in her conservative CEO attire, now she was dressed in a miniskirt that barely covered her ass. The tops of her black stockings were plainly visible, and her top was too tight and struggling to contain her braless tits. She looked like a cheap tramp dressed in hooker heels, and she knew it.

She checked the address one last time before ringing the bell. The last thing she wanted was to ring the wrong house and then have to explain why she was standing there dressed like a whore. She felt cheap and slutty, but her pussy was already moist as she put herself on display dressed as she was in an upscale neighborhood. She couldn't help but wonder if any of the neighbors were possibly acquaintances.

She felt the daggers from the cold glare that an old, retired couple threw her way while they were out for an evening stroll, and there was a chill in the air that made her shiver as she nervously waited for someone to answer the door.

Then the door opened, and a group of young men stood in the doorway, their eyes open wide and their jaws dropping to the floor at the sight of her. She smiled sweetly, quickly realizing that they were all intimidated by the sight of a sexy older woman.

They rushed her inside, and Kim was relieved to feel the warmth inside the house. She looked around nervously, unsure which of them was the virgin.

Kim paused. She was surrounded by 5 good looking young men, all slim and attractive. Her libido leapt in arousal, but she tried to contain her excitement.

"Hey guys, what are you doing," a young man's voice called from upstairs. "I'm about to start a new game. Who wants in?," a young man's voice called from upstairs.

"One of us will be right there to join you," one of the other guys shouted back.

"Cool," the guy upstairs replied.

"That's the birthday boy," he explained. "He's upstairs in my room playing video games. That's all he does. That's why he's still a virgin. He doesn't know you're here. It's a surprise. If you go in there, especially dressed like that, I guarantee you, he'll put the controller down."

"So, I'll just go in there and fuck him?" Kim asked. "That's the grand scheme?"

"Isn't that what you're here for?" he pointed out.

"Yeah, it is," Kim beamed, her confidence growing by the second. "You guys just better be ready after I'm done with him. You're next."