CEO Slut: Down 18 To Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teens were practically salivating over the prospect of fucking the mature woman. "We'll be waiting," they promised.

Kim tiptoed up the stairs while the rest of the young men waited at the bottom. Kim knew they had a clear view up her short skirt from the bottom of the stairs. Feeling flirty, she paused briefly halfway up and turned quickly to catch them gawking. She was feeling more confident and playful. She realized the guys were still awkward teenagers as they looked away, embarrassed to be caught staring at her. They were intimidated by her, which she found endearing on some level.

As she reached the top of the stairs, to her right was an open door with a low light emanating from the room. She peered in as she approached the door and saw a young flame haired man intently focused on the video game he was playing.

Kim composed herself, and then she stepped in and announced, "Would you rather play with that game or with me?"

The young man paused his game and looked up, clearly shocked at the sight of a half-naked woman propositioning him.

"Who - what?" he stuttered.

Kim sized him up He was tall and lanky. His face was awestruck as he ogled at her body. Taking charge of the situation, she stepped into the room. He was seated on the floor in a pike position, and she stepped over his legs, facing him as she blocked his view of the game screen.

Kim put her hands on her hips and stared intensely down at him, "Are you the birthday boy?"

His eyes grew wide. "Yeah," he replied, his tongue going dry.

"Would you like your birthday present?" Kim asked.

"You have a birthday present for me?" the boy innocently.

"Is it really your 18th birthday today?"

He eagerly nodded yes.

"Well here I am," she cooed. "Now would you like to unwrap me and play with your birthday present?"

His eyes grew even wider. "I - I don't understand," he stuttered.

"Mmm. You really are a virgin, aren't you?" she giggled as she bent over at the waist to bring her face to his and then tapped his nose with her finger. "I'm yours to do with as you please."

Then she pulled her top off over her head and tossed it to the side. Her tits hung in the air as she took a step forward and let them dangle in his face. He looked up, his eyes transfixed on her nipples as her orbs hovered over him. He eagerly lunged up and took her teat in his mouth.

"Be gentle, don't bite?" she cautioned him as his teeth painfully clamped down on her skin.

"Mmm-mmm," he replied, his mouth full of her tit, although he started suckling more gently.

Kim sighed as his hands reached up her legs and under her skirt.

She lowered herself down onto her young lover, his hands bunching her skirt up at her waist in the process. He let go of her breast from his mouth, and then his eyes bulged out again as he realized she wasn't wearing any panties.

"How are - why - "

"Your friends downstairs arranged it," she explained.

Kim slid back and then undid his pants, lowering his underwear in the process and pulling out his cock.

"I guess you like your present after all," she observed as his rock-hard manhood sprung into view.

"You have no idea," he replied.

"Mmm," she said as she leaned over and took the head of his cock into her mouth. He spread his legs as she repositioned herself on her knees before him.

With just a few licks, she could already taste the pre-cum dripping out of his dick. Kim lifted her head and looked into his eyes.

"Don't get too excited," she whispered. "I want to enjoy myself, too."

The teen was still speechless as she pushed him back so that he lay flat on his back on the floor. Then she crawled on top of him, straddling his body as her hand grabbed his cock and guided him into her glistening wet pussy.

She studied his face and watched the shock and pleasure as he experienced the feel of his cock in pussy for the first time. She smiled approvingly as he gasped and intently stared as he watched the entire length of his shaft disappear into Kim.

"Does that feel nice?" Kim asked in a baby voice.

"Uh huh," he mumbled.

From behind, she heard giggling, and Kim saw that the boys who had greeted her at the front door were now standing in the doorway and watching her fuck the birthday boy.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" the birthday boy protested.

"Don't mind us," the peanut gallery responded. "We're here to cheer you both on."

Kim was reminded of last weekend when she had fucked all her male employees at the corporate charity gala. She was watched and cheered on unwittingly by all her employees as she fucked each and every one of them, and the public nature of the sex only heightened her arousal that night.

"Hey, don't let them get in your head. Just enjoy me," she encouraged him, even as she snuck a glance back to the other boys and threw them a wink. Kim was already looking forward to fucking them as soon as she was done with the birthday celebrant.

*****

"I can't thank you enough for inviting me over for dinner," Nick professed.

He was seated around a dinner table with Marcia and her husband in their home.

"You seem like a good kid. I'm hearing that you've really made a big impression at work," Marcia's husband replied.

"He's really opened my eyes to new ways of thinking," Marcia confirmed.

"That a boy. It's all about innovation. You get these old dinosaurs like Marcia who work someplace forever, they get so stuck in their ways, and they need someone in their lives who willing to really stick it to them."

"Oh, she's giving me far too much credit," Nick deflected. "I haven't told her anything that she wasn't already thinking."

"All that fake corporate bullshit," her husband continued unabated. "That's what's wrong with the world. All this cancel culture and crap. It's like people can't even talk honestly about things anymore. Let me tell you...."

As her husband continued to rant, Marcia slipped off her shoe and stretched her leg across the table. She was seated next to her husband and directly across from Nick as her stockinged foot reached out for Nick's crotch. Nick moved imperceptibly as her foot found its target, and she gave him a cheeky grin.

"Undo your pants," she mouthed silently to Nick as her husband continued jabbering away. Nick gave her a questioning look, and she threw him a wink while her husband was turned away. Finally, Nick shrugged his shoulders before casually lowering his hands below the table and undoing his pants.

Nick jumped a little in his chair as she rubbed her foot on his bare cock. He discreetly slid further down on his chair to give her easier access to him, and Marcia smiled mischievously as her foot teased his manhood, quickly bringing him to full attention.

As her husband continued his diatribe on the current status of Western civilization, Nick struggled to maintain his composure. Nick's uneasiness only played into Marcia's playful nature, and it inspired her all the more to pleasure her young lover even harder.

Soon, Nick was visibly breathing heavier, and then suddenly she felt a warm thick liquid shooting onto her foot. Nick looked relaxed after this point, and she knew that he had cum. Satisfied with herself, Marcia pulled her foot back. She looked down to slide her foot in her shoe, and she saw Nick's semen all over her stockinged foot, and she could barely suppress a giggle.

"Do you think it's funny what society has become?" Marcia's husband chided her.

"No, honey, it's a shame what society has become," she mindlessly replied.

"Exactly," he exclaimed, oblivious to her disinterest. "People have no shame. It's like there are no morals anymore. All these loose women - ",

"Maybe those women sleep around because their husbands are so inattentive to their needs," Marcia reacted defensively.

"What, are you defending infidelity? Do you want to go sleep around? Do you want to be a whore like all those other women out there?"

"And what if I did?" Marcia reacted with more indignation. "Besides, what's the harm if it's all between consenting adults?"

"What are you thinking? Who would even want to sleep with you," her husband said, shaking his head in disbelief. "I don't even want to sleep with you anymore. I can't believe you even said that. Go ahead and see if there's anyone out there who would have you. It's not so easy out there. You're lucky to have me."

Marcia was stupefied, left speechless. She slammed her fists down on the dinner table in frustration.

"You know, the one thing that still gives me some hope for the future of our world is that there's at least a few good young people like Nick here," her husband added. "At least he seems to have his head screwed on straight."

"Well, at least we agree on one thing," Marcia conceded as she got up and began to collect plates to bring back to the kitchen. Her husband had frustrated her so badly, she didn't care that Nick's cum was still visible all over her foot. She deliberately didn't slip her feet back into her shoes and walked around the table, stacking the plates and silverware, not trying to hide the evidence of her infidelity.

"Looks like you spilled a little something on your foot," her husband observed as she stepped around him.

"Oh, did I?" Marcia sighed, feigning ignorance. She set down the plates and put her foot on her husband's leg as he sat on the dining table chair. Then she leaned over to wipe off the cum with her finger before licking her lover's cum clean off her finger and lewdly sucking on her finger right in front of her husband.

He huffed in frustration at Marcia's impropriety but otherwise remained silent, clearly sensing her agitation and not willing to further stir the pot. Meanwhile, Nick was nearly doubled over in laughter as he watched the whole scene unfold in front of him.

*****

Kim was riding the birthday boy like a cowboy on a rodeo bull. Her tits bobbed up and down as she bounced on his shaft. By this point, the other boys had entered the room and surrounded the two lovers, actively cheering them on. After the birthday boy's initial shock and dismay, he had settled down, and both he and Kim were thoroughly in the moment, almost oblivious to the eyes watching them as they fucked incessantly.

Kim felt almost dutybound to ensure her lover's first time was memorable. She let herself become lost in the moment, letting him see and hear every last ounce of pleasure his cock delivered to her body. Every low moan as his cock pulsed inside her. She closed her eyes as he suckled on her tits. His hands ran down the length of her back, sending shivers down her spine.

In turn, the way that Kim openly embraced the moment only accelerated her arousal. She felt the eyes upon her, and she wanted to put on a show. For the birthday boy. For the onlookers. She knew she was over 20 years older than anyone else in the room, and she wanted to prove to them, to herself, that she was up to the challenge. She knew that she was a wet dream for the high school boys. In her, they envisioned the teacher they fantasized over. Or their mom's best friend. And she didn't want to disappoint them. For Kim, her sexual appetite was whetted, and she was determined to feed her addiction.

And then it all came to a head as she hit sensory overload. The climax bowled her over like a freight train, leaving her helplessly screaming in ecstasy as the birthday boy shot off his first load in a woman, filling her vaginal hole with shot after shot of hot, thick, sticky cum. His blood engorged cock continued pulsing inside her, reminding her of his continued presence as she fell forward onto him, her breasts pressed against his chest as her hair fell over his face. She laid on top of him, deep moans escaping from her lips as the echoes of her orgasm reverberated through her body.

*****

"You husband is an idiot; I hope you know that," Nick informed Marcia.

"Trust me, I'm well aware," she replied, still seething over how he implied no man in his right mind would still find her attractive.

"You know how I feel about you. And you saw last weekend how much all males in general society still find you incredibly sexy and fuckable," Nick elaborated.

"Oh God. Fuckable is a term I never thought would be an adjective used to describe me," Marcia laughed as she shook her head.

They were standing in the kitchen as she finished cleaning up. Her husband was over in the den watching games while drinking bourbon.

"Last time he came by to check on us, we were lucky we weren't caught," Nick mentioned, thinking back to when she gave him a blow job while he did the dishes. Luckily, her husband had been on the other side of the kitchen sink while Marcia remained unseen below the counter while giving Nick a blow job.

"I'll walk you to your car," she offered as they started making their way to the front door.

As if on cue, her husband reappeared.

"Nick, it was good seeing you. I hope you can join us soon again. You're welcome here anytime," he said as he shook Nick's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine," Nick replied, thinking to how much pleasure he had derived from fucking the man's wife.

Then the husband turned to Marcia and said, "Honey, I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh earlier. I mean, you're not exactly ugly."

Marcia bit her tongue and avoided replying impulsively. She took a deep breath before speaking. "It's okay. I've been thinking. It's better if a woman treated her man like her Master," Marcia wryly observed. "That way there could be a clear pecking order and couples could avoid conflict."

"Does that make me your Master?" asked as he puffed out his chest.

"I always aim to please my Master," she answered, looking him dead in the eye.

"Well, good, now that that's cleared up, have a good night, Nick," her husband said, before turning to go back to the den. As he walked away, Marcia gave Nick a sly wink, confirming which Master she truly served.

*****

After Kim had finished fucking the birthday boy, his friends all congratulated and high fived him. As she lay on the carpet to collect herself, one of them came over and lifted her up. He had surprising strength, and he carried her naked body over to the bed and gently laid her down flat on her back. She turned to the side to face the strong teen who so easily lifted her only to find herself facing his crotch. A conspicuous bulge stared her in the face, and the young man laughed at her obvious phallic fascination.

"Is this what you're looking for?" he asked as he pulled down his pants and a fat cock plopped out, nearly hitting her in the face. Even flaccid, he was a shower, and his dick was plump and juicy. Kim looked at it for a second before she opened her mouth, unable to resist the temptation.

The other boys in the room quickly took notice, and the next thing she knew, someone spread her legs, and another cock slid into her pussy. Kim's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head, and she felt as if she'd been sent to heaven.

"Mmm," she purred, feeling at peace with two cocks inside her again, as if they somehow made her whole. Last weekend, she was more restrained, desperate to hide her identity from her friends and coworkers, so she didn't talk the entire night. Tonight though, she felt secure in her relative anonymity, sure that none of the young men knew her true identity, and so she engaged in playful banter with her young lovers.

"I bet you all have girlfriends with tight, young bodies. What do you guys want with an old woman like me," she sighed.

"You're sexy as hell, and you know it. Besides, we could ask you the same thing. I bet you could find a sugar daddy to provide for you with the way you put out."

"That's because there's only one thing I want from you guys," she confessed. "You guys talked a big game on DM's before I came here. You'd better not disappoint me."

"We can go all night," they confirmed.

"That's what I'm counting on," Kim said in satisfaction.

And they in turn fucked her with reckless abandon. Her body was quickly pushed toward another orgasm. And then another. And another. She squealed in delight. She screamed in high pitched shrieks that threatened to shatter glass.

"Oh God, treat me like the slut I am," she encouraged them. "Go ahead and use me to live out your dirtiest schoolboy fantasies."

Their youth showed in how quickly they ejaculated inside of her. Some of them were so eager, they shot their loads almost as soon as they penetrated her mouth or pussy. On the other hand, their youth also showed in how quickly they recovered and were ready for a second round. Even after fucking each of them a first time, they each took turns mounting her a second time, and this time they lasted much longer.

They put her in every position imaginable. She was on her hands and knees and then on her back. Always keeping one cock in her pussy and mouth. As soon as one man shot his load, someone waiting in the wings took his place. It became like a challenge to see if she could have sex with all of the birthday boy's friends at once.

As she rode on top of one man, she was still sucking off another. Someone else penetrated her ass, and then she spotted the other two teens standing on either side of her. Kim stretched out her hands and began jerking off each of them.

From across the room, the birthday boy just watched in wonder.

"He's the only one who had a clean shot. The rest of us got sloppy seconds," one of them complained jealously.

The boys all laughed. Kim meanwhile reveled in the freedom to indulge in her sluttiest desires. For at least a few hours, she felt free, unburdened from her expected decorum as a corporate executive. The fact that she was old enough to be their mother only added fuel to the fire raging in her libido. She shuddered as she thought of her cousin's kids who were the same age. She heard her young lovers whisper amongst themselves how she reminded them of their third period English teacher, and she was perfectly happy to role play for them.

"You guys have a hard on for your teacher?" she joked.

"Are you going to give us a lesson?" one of the teens answered.

"I may have to give you some afterschool lessons," Kim threatened.

"Yo teach, it must be hard for you to enunciate properly when your mouth is full of cock and balls, though," he replied, and all the boys burst into laughter as Kim proceeded to deep throat them.

All the teasing got the boy she was sucking off so excited, he shot his load inside Kim's mouth, only she wasn't ready for the heavy load he spewed forth, and she gagged on his load of cum.

"Yo, your jizz must be nasty," the birthday boy teased him. "She swallowed my load clean."

Kim couldn't suppress her laughter, and she ended up in a coughing fit as the cum went down the wrong pipe.

"Hey which one of us made you cum the hardest?" another teen asked her.

"I don't know," Kim playfully replied after the coughing fit passed. "I think I may need another sampling to decide." She was sitting on the carpet, her back against the bed. Her hair was a disheveled, tangled mess, but she wore the cum and sweat dried up on her skin like a badge of honor.

"Alright, who's next?" she asked emphatically.

The all looked at her in shock that she was still asking for more, in awe that she had seemingly outlasted a gaggle of teens in a sex romp.

"Birthday boy, get back on that horse," they all decided.

*****

Lily sat alone in her apartment, dressed only in panties and a t-shirt, still troubled at the recent revelations about her mentor, Kim. Lily was ambitious, and she had originally sought out Kim, convinced that she could ride her coattails to success. Lily still struggled to reconcile how the strong domineering CEO could be such a submissive slut. The idea that Kim would just let Lily's whole department, let alone every department in the company, fuck her left Lily feeling cold, as if Kim was nothing but a fraud.