CEO Slut: Down 18 To Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What's more, when Lily took the initiative and attempted a bold move to further her career by making a quid pro quo deal with Ted, Kim admonished her. She said that Ted couldn't be trusted, but Ted was holding up his end of the bargain, and Lily's promotion was already in the works.

Even the price Lily was paying for the promotion was turning into an unexpected benefit. Although Lily had always been more attracted to a softer touch and feminine curves, Ted's hard cock brought her a different satisfaction than the fingers and tongues of her previous female lovers.

The closer that Lily grew to Kim, the more she doubted her mentor. On the other hand, Ted was turning into a reliable ally. Although she was initially distrustful, he was proving himself to be more useful in furthering her career than Kim.

Lily's hand reached inside her panties, and she fingered herself, wishing that she could feel Ted's hard cock inside her again. As she pinched her clit, Lily brought herself to climax, an orgasmic wave rushing over her, leaving her body shaking uncontrollably as she leaned back on her sofa and curled up in the fetal position.

*****

Kim collected her clothing from the floor and put them back on. The teens were downstairs grabbing some drinks while Kim was left alone to get dressed. Physically, she was a mess, but it wasn't anything that a long hot shower back at home couldn't fix. Emotionally, she felt fulfilled. She sat back and took in a deep breath. For years she had avoided hooking up with anyone in the Cleveland area for fear it could risk her professional reputation. Recently, however, Master Nick had her engage in a series of anonymous sex encounters, and she realized that Cleveland was a big enough metropolitan area that her concerns proved largely overblown.

Dejuan was the one complication that she was still trying to work out, although she blamed Ted for that, otherwise, she would have never crossed paths with him again, either.

"I never expected you to do what you did tonight," the birthday boy commented as he re-entered the room and sat down nearby. "You know, it was always a fantasy of mine, but I never imagined - "

"What do you mean it was always a fantasy of yours?" Kim asked, thinking he must have been referring to their English teacher that the teens said she resembled.

"Ms. Barnes, I mean Kim - "

"Excuse me," Kim interrupted, suddenly concerned that he knew her real name.

"Wait, don't you remember me? Theo. You work with my dad, Ted Gaines. You've been over to our house before. It's probably been a few years but - "

Suddenly, Kim's face turned white. She tried to remain calm, but her heart was racing, and her mind was going a mile a minute. Theo's words became a blur as her mind struggled to process this revelation.

There was still only a dim light in the room, but his face came into clearer focus. She remembered him, but as he said, it'd been a few years since she last saw him, but now Theo was sitting all grown up before her. Hell, she had just turned him into a man. He was lanky, still growing into his body, but he was tall and had his father's thick raven hair and strong chin. Now she noticed how his voice had even deepened and sounded more like his father's. Kim shook her head in disbelief as Theo's words started coming back into focus.

"I always thought you were really pretty," he continued explaining. "I never imagined you could do the things you did tonight. I recognized you as soon as you entered the room. I couldn't believe it. I mean, I always fantasized about you. The other boys, they may have been fantasizing about fucking Mrs. Harrison, the English teacher, but I was living my fantasy. I was fucking you, Kim Barnes. You can't imagine how many times I jerked off to the image of you and now, you did everything and more than I ever imagined. Does my dad have any idea you're really like this? That you're so slutty. I can't imagine he does. He and my mom want me to save myself for marriage, but I wouldn't have traded tonight for the world."

Kim closed her eyes and tried to collect her thoughts. She was reminded how Ted still had a pristine image as a religious family man which was instantly contradicted by last weekend when Ted recognized her as he fucked her at the charity gala.

"I love how slutty you are. I mean, I hope you don't mind me calling you a slut. You seemed to enjoy it while we were fucking," Theo concluded. "I just never imagined you felt the same way about me. That is why you're here tonight, I assume, right? Because you wanted to fuck me."

Kim felt like she could die, as if her world was crashing around her, but she knew she needed to act fast to regain control.

"Of course, of course," Kim replied, her mind still in a haze. "Listen, as you said, tonight was fun, but your parents are hoping you save yourself for marriage, so we should keep what happened tonight just between us, right?"

"Of course, but can we do this again?"

"I - I have to go," Kim said hurriedly, still only half dressed, as she rushed out the bedroom door, down the stairs and past the rest of the teens in the kitchen calling after her. She raced to her SUV and took off. She recalled how Master Nick said he had some ideas on how to get back at Ted, and now she wondered if tonight's misadventure was more than just a coincidence.

*****

To be continued....