CEO Slut: Dungeon

Story Info
The grand finale.
13.4k words
4.58
3.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is part of a much longer story (individual chapters are titled in alphabetical order). This is actually the last chapter in the saga. I had an original general outline that would have carried the story out for 10-12 chapters, but I kept finding interesting detours and tangents along the way that I wanted to explore.

For those few and brave who stuck it out all the way through my silly plot twists and nonsensical scenarios, thank you for hanging on for the ride. I assume you wouldn't have made it this far and stuck it out this long unless you actually found this tale amusing on some level.

A summary of the main characters is included below, for those less familiar. This chapter features rampant unprotected sex in a fantasy world devoid of STD's and unintentional pregnancy. As always, if any of this pre-warned subject matter in a fictional story is so triggering that you feel the need to troll, then please seek counseling.

Main Characters

Kim Barnes - 42 yo CEO of Geneco, 5'4", 120 lbs., curly blonde hair, B cup who is a mentor to Lily but a submissive slave to Nick. She recently slept with Ted's son on his 18th birthday and has also recently been blackmailed by a former sex partner, Dejuan, into having sex in her office on a nightly basis.

Nick Donovan - 22 yo new hire in the Procurement department. He blackmailed Kim into becoming his submissive and also did the same to his own manager, Marcia.

Marcia Caden - 35 yo Procurement Manager in a failing marriage. 5'5", 125 lbs. Shoulder length brown hair, B cup. She recently ended an affair with Ted, VP of Operations, but has since begun an extramarital affair with and become a submissive to Nick.

Lily Banner - 29 yo 5'2" 100 lbs. waifish Documentation department supervisor at Geneco being mentored by Kim Barnes. She is a shy emo lesbian bookworm who is losing faith in Kim and recently struck a quid pro quo deal with Ted to trade sex for a promotion.

Ted Gaines - 42 yo 6'2" flame-haired VP of Operations at Geneco and long-time second in command to Kim, although their relationship has recently grown strained. He had an extramarital workplace affair with Marcia and has started a new affair with Lily.

*****

CEO Slut: Dungeon

"What the hell were you thinking, Kim?"

Ted Gaines was standing in Kim Barnes' office after barging in and closing the door behind him.

"I should ask you that question," she fired back. "You hired Dejuan. Why? To humiliate me? How petty are you?"

"Petty?" Ted said incredulously. "Besides, according to Dejuan, you're enjoying your daily rendezvous with him. Anyway, you're worried about me humiliating you when you fucked my own son on his 18th birthday this week? What kind of sick game are you even playing?"

Kim couldn't hide the shock on her face.

"Yeah, that's right," Ted replied smugly. "I know all about it. Teen aged boys can't keep their mouths shut. One of the boys' mother caught wind of your exploits, and then she told the other parents."

"Your wife knows?" Kim said in concern, knowing how traditional and religious she was.

"Yeah, it took all of me to keep her from personally going to your house to confront you."

Kim slumped back in her office chair, clearly shaken.

"This is all getting out of control," Ted pointed out. "Can't we talk about this? Can't we call a truce?"

Kim sat back and took a long, hard look at Ted. Before their recent ever-escalating conflict, Ted had been her most trusted colleague. They had over twenty years of friendship, and Kim suddenly missed having her second in command standing by her side.

"I don't even understand why we're fighting anymore," Ted continued. "We're just fighting just to fight. What do you even want from me?"

Kim collected herself before answering. "I guess I'm just so competitive that it became win at all costs, I think a truce is wise for both of us at this point."

Ted exhaled loudly, relieved to hear her admission. "I can have Dejuan fired. Or at least reassigned to another building," he offered.

Kim blushed. "That's okay. I - I don' t mind him," she replied sheepishly.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Kim. Help me understand. What the hell are you going through? Is this some midlife crisis? Are you that cock starved that you need to fuck every red-blooded man in the company. Explain yourself."

Kim took a deep breath and sighed. "Okay, but it's easier if I just show you. But you need to promise me two things."

"Go on."

"One is discretion. Word about my private life can't get out to anyone else."

"And the second thing?" Ted asked.

"Two is you have to trust me and follow along for just one night. Clear out your schedule for Saturday night. I promise you won't be hurt or humiliated. I'll text you the time and location."

Ted eyed her suspiciously, but he eventually nodded his assent. "Okay, I'll see you Saturday night."

*****

Nick sat at his desk, his mind weighed down by recent events. It felt like everything was spiraling out of control, and he was determined to restore order. Initially, he had enjoyed watching Kim torment and blackmail Ted, but now Ted had proved himself to be a formidable adversary. Ted had recognized Kim at the charity gala, and even though he didn't out her identity that night, the very fact that he knew of Kim's exploits posed trouble. To make matters worse, Ted had hired Dejuan, who immediately blackmailed Kim, coercing her into a sexual relationship.

Nick had two sexy mature professional women under his thumb, and he was determined to keep his control over them. As he thought over each of them, he realized how much his relationship with each had changed over the months since they became submissive to him.

Kim had become very comfortable being a slut and seeking out sex. Nick sent her on sex assignments, and she no longer hesitated to fulfill them. And she always came back seeking more. She was insatiable. He still fucked her nightly, but she eagerly fucked any and every one he asked her to. She barely even seemed concerned any more with maintaining her secrecy. She so embraced her sexuality that she was practically content to proclaim her sluttiness to the world.

Marcia, on the other hand, was fervently devoted to Nick, but her submission was always more personal. Whereas Kim openly embraced her sexuality and the opportunity to indulge her sluttier instincts, Marcia clearly followed through on her Master's sexual dares less so for the sexual thrill than because she wanted to please Nick. Lately though, Marcia seemed to embrace no strings attached sex, and he smiled when he remembered how she took to getting fucked by dozens of men at the charity gala last weekend.

Nick greatly enjoyed having two sexy older women at his whim to fulfill his sexual fantasies. The fact that both women were in corporate leadership only enhanced his pleasure. He remembered his girlfriends from college, and now they seemed so immature and unsophisticated compared to Kim and Marcia.

Nevertheless, he felt more stress than ever in trying to hold his little slave world together. His sister, who lived nearby, constantly called and texted, wanting to check in on him. He had initially stayed with her when he moved to Cleveland to start work at Geneco. He quickly moved in with Kim, however, and ever since, his sister had been badgering to see his new living arrangements, but he had politely declined. She had since become suspicious that he was keeping her away because he was involved in something inappropriate, and she wasn't letting it go.

There were more and more threats to his secret little world. Ted knew about Kim, and it seemed like only a matter of time until Dejuan's daily visits to fuck Kim would draw attention. So far, Marcia's husband seemed oblivious to his wife's sexual exploits, but the signs of infidelity were everywhere if he just opened his eyes. Similarly, Ted's new affair with Lily could easily lead back to Kim. Worse yet, HR was even asking questions, trying to find out who was involved in the gangbang at the corporate charity gala. Everywhere he looked, it felt like his world was on the precipice of ruin.

He thought over the journey he had taken with both Kim and Marcia, and he smiled thinking back over the early days of anonymous blackmail when he first took control over how they dressed and acted at work before ultimately revealing himself and bringing them fully under his command.

They were his slaves, but he felt a great sense of responsibility and care toward them. As much fun as he had toying with their sexual libidos, he didn't want to see them professionally or personally ruined. Partly because if he took things too far, then he knew the game would all be over. But also, because he genuinely liked and admired each woman in their own way.

Kim was a fierce and passionate woman who sought out sexual encounters as a way to relieve the stress from her executive job whereas Marcia was an affectionate woman stuck in a loveless marriage. As a Master, he needed to portray strength and assurance, but the truth was he largely made everything up as he went along. He researched Master/ slave relationships online and applied what made sense to him, but he knew that he had largely lucked into his current situation.

As their Master/ slave relationship progressed, however, he grew insecure. He enjoyed the power he shared over them, and Kim still referred to him as Master in private, but the more personal nature of his relationship with Marcia meant that her submission was more nuanced. With Kim, referring to him as Master was part of the game, and it re-enforced their relationship hierarchy. With Marcia, she was already slavishly devoted to him, so he didn't need to have his dominance over her re-enforced by having her call him Master.

He knew the coming days could be crucial. He didn't want to admit it, but he could sense the wheels coming off, and he desperately sought a way to keep that from happening. He wondered if Kim and Marcia harbored similar fears. Nevertheless, there was nothing to do but keep forging forward.

*****

"What the hell were you thinking, Kim?"

Lily Banner was standing in Kim's office after barging in and closing the door behind her.

Kim sighed in exasperation. "What is it now," she complained.

"What the hell did you and Marcia do at the Charity Gala last weekend?"

Kim was clearly taken aback and rendered speechless.

"Never mind, I already know what you did," Lily practically screamed. "But just tell me why? What did you possibly hope to get out of whoring yourself out like that?"

"I - what difference does it make to you?" Kim protested.

"It matters because you're my mentor," Lily explained. "I wanted to be like you. Or at least I did. Now all I see is a whore."

"Have you not whored yourself out to Ted?" Kim recovered, trying to point out Lily's hypocrisy.

"Which you criticized me for doing," she reminded Kim. "Except that I'll be promoted within a month. As opposed to you and Marcia. You each fucked dozens of men that night, and what do you have to show for it? I might be whoring myself out, but I'm not doing it for free."

"I told you before, there's a double standard," Kim pushed back.

"So, you enjoy sex? Why does it have to be with the whole company?" Lily pointed out.

"Ted told you, didn't he?" Kim surmised.

"Maybe he did, or maybe the word is getting out to the entire company what a slut the CEO is." Lily argued.

Tears formed in Kim's eyes. "Please," she pleaded, "I'd be ruined."

"So, explain yourself."

Kim took a deep breath and sighed. "Okay, but it's easier if I just show you. But you need to promise me two things."

"Go on."

"One is discretion. Word about my private life can't get out to anyone else."

"And the second thing?" Lily asked.

"Two is you have to trust me and follow along for just one night. Clear out your schedule for Saturday night. I promise you won't be hurt or humiliated. I'll text you the time and location."

Lily eyed Kim suspiciously, but she eventually nodded her assent. "Okay, I'll see you Saturday night."

*****

It was Saturday night, and Ted cautiously walked into the non-descript building in an older more run down part of Cleveland. As he stepped into the entryway, he was surprised to see Lily standing in the vestibule.

"What are you doing here?" they asked each other at the same time.

"Kim asked me to be here," they both answered in unison.

They looked at each other and laughed uncomfortably, both wondering if they were falling into some kind of trap. Before they could speak another word, a young Latina dressed like a dominatrix in a black leather one piece bunny bodysuit and black leather thigh high boots stepped from behind a curtain and approached them.

"Welcome to the Dungeon," she said with an alluring Hispanic accent. "You are Ted and Lily, no?"

They were both taken aback, but they nodded their heads. She was young. Probably early 20's with a light olive complexion. Her appearance was striking. Her wide eyes and warm smile radiated youth and innocence, but her tone and demeanor hinted at an air of authority and commanding presence.

"Good, then please follow me," she ordered. She held a short whip upright in her hand, its tail trailing behind her and swaying as she disappeared back through a curtained doorway.

Ted and Lily looked at each other, both of them clearly confused, but they slowly followed in the mysterious woman's footsteps. They passed through the curtains into a darkened room softly illuminated by black lighting. As their eyes adjusted, dozens of adults of every age, race, and size came into focus. Their faces were visibly shocked and they audibly gasped as they realized everyone was dressed in various kink garb.

"Fascinated?" the dominatrix asked with a wicked smile. "Trust me, there is plenty of time for you to join in the fun and games, but first, you must look the part."

Ted and Lily followed her into a side room and quickly took in their surroundings. They both noted bags hanging on the wall, one labeled for each of them. The dominatrix stood with her hands on her hips in front of them, gazing at each, as if measuring them up. Lily initially thought that the dominatrix towered over her, but she realized her boots had 5-inch heels.

She looked intimidating but sexy in her leather dominatrix garb. Her long black hair was neatly tied back in a long ponytail., her hairstyle reminiscent of a young Ariana Grande. Her olive skin complexion was flawless, and her leather outfit fit her body like a glove, accentuating her feminine curves, pushing up her boobs, and showing off her round ass cheeks.

"Please, let me introduce myself. I am Mistress Penelope. I will be your guide for the night. Please take your bag. Inside is clothing more appropriate for tonight's festivities. You can change in the small booths against the back wall, although modesty should be the least of your concerns tonight."

"I want to talk to Kim first," Lily demanded.

"All in good time," Mistress Penelope responded. "Kim assured me that neither of you would cause me any trouble. She said you gave your word you would go along with everything for the night."

Both Lily and Ted took a deep breath as they were reminded of their promise to Kim. Ted looked as if he wanted to protest, but he thought better of it, grabbed his bag, and then stepped into one of the private booths. Lily quickly followed suit.

A few minutes later Lily emerged wearing a black leather bikini and a collar. She walked unsteadily on 5-inch heels as she presented herself to Mistress Penelope who smilingly nodded her approval.

"What the hell is the meaning of this? I can't be seen in this," Ted moaned from inside his booth.

Mistress Penelope laughed at his hesitation. "Discretion is paramount for the Dungeon. What happens here, stays here. There are people from all walks of life. Doctors, lawyers, even corporate CEO's and Vice Presidents. Here they can indulge in and explore their fetishes and kinks without fear of being judged. You have nothing to fear except for your own self-imposed fears."

A few seconds later, Ted emerged wearing nothing but assless chaps and a collar.

"So, you're our 'guide' for the night," he said indignantly. "You introduced yourself as Mistress Penelope. Does that make us your slaves?"

From around her waist, Mistress Penelope took off what initially appeared to be belts. She deftly connected each leather strap to their collar, and they quickly realized she was holding leashes.

"Yes, you are my slaves for the night," she calmly confirmed. "But I am not a pain mistress. At least not any pain that you don't desire."

"So, Kim is your slave then?" Ted asked.

"I wish. She is a beautiful slut, but I have a small harem of other men you will meet. Lily, I have to admit, I am excited to add a female to my harem, even if only for the night. Now there is just one more thing for each of you before we join the festivities."

Mistress Penelope reached under a table and pulled out a tray with a variety of colored bracelet bands.

"These indicate the kinks you are open to. This way no one will know not to approach you with anything that may make you feel uncomfortable. You can read the descriptions yourself, but it includes a variety of fetishes. Now Kim assured me that I could restrain each of you, and I must admit, I'm quite looking forward to it, although I will refrain from inflicting any actual pain, unless you choose to add the pain bracelet," she added with a twinkle in her eye. "Please choose quickly so that we can get started."

Ted and Lily looked overwhelmed by the long list of kinks. They looked at each other, both of them shocked and decidedly unsure what to select.

"I thought just having an extra marital affair was wild," Ted muttered.

"What the hell am I getting myself into?" Lily wondered aloud. "I don't even know what some of these kinks are."

After studying the list, they each choose a few bracelets. They were a cheap, disposable paper bracelet, almost like the admission bracelets commonly used at fairs and amusement parks.

"Just because you choose these bracelets does not mean that all of that will happen to you," Mistress Penelope explained as they attached their selected bracelets. "It only means that you are possibly open to it. It just helps us avoid awkward situations. And one last thing. The safe word tonight is 'orange pasta'. It sounds stupid, but it's also something that would not logically come up in any conversations tonight, so if you are in any situation that is just too much, for any reason, then say the safe word, and all activities on you will be stopped. Understood?"

Ted and Lily looked at each other for emotional support. Although they were engaged in a workplace sex affair, they still did not personally know each other particularly well, but now they were thrust into the same uncomfortable experience that stretched far beyond their comfort zones.

"Good. Now you both will enjoy this much more if you just relax," Mistress Penelope implored them. "I have other slaves, but they all choose to be my slaves. Tonight, from now on, you will address me as Mistress, but I take care of and look after my slaves to ensure their needs are met. Tonight, you are under my charge, and it is to our mutual benefit that we both enjoy tonight. Do you understand?"

They both silently nodded, which caused her to regard them with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, Mistress Penelope," they replied, quickly getting the hint.

"Mistress, now can we see Kim, please?" Lily asked cautiously.

"My dear," Mistress Penelope responded with aplomb and an assertive smile as she stroked Lily's chin. "Now you will see everything!"