CEO Slut: Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"Is this really necessary?" Ted complained as one of Mistress Penelope's slaves finished tying his outstretched arms to wall restraints, leaving him standing but otherwise immobile.

Mistress Penelope stood with her hands on her hips and glared at Ted.

"I mean, Mistress Penelope," Ted quickly corrected himself. "Is this all really necessary, Mistress Penelope?"

"Much better," she replied, finally acknowledging him. "I take it you are not used to being restrained. You are used to being in control of your body and actions."

"I am, Mistress."

Mistress Penelope stepped close to him. Even in her 5-inch heels, she was still almost 10 inches shorter than him.

"Well, now you will learn to trust others. Remember, I take care of my submissives. I trust you will enjoy our time together."

And with that, she drew up a blindfold and tied it around his eyes, plunging him into darkness.

Lily was standing nearby, wondering if she was also to be tied up and blindfolded. Mistress Penelope left Ted helplessly retrained against the wall, and then she walked over to Lily.

"Have I ever told you how much I've always longed for a female slave?" she said with a cryptic smile.

Lily was apprehensive, unsure of what might happen next. She felt helpless and vulnerable. Mistress Penelope left the room for a few seconds, but she quickly returned with four male slaves that she led into the room on leashes. The male slaves all wore masks that covered their faces, but they were all fit and good looking, and all appeared to be similar age to Lily, around 30 years old. Then Mistress Penelope took the leashes off their collars and whispered instructions to them.

Seconds later, the slaves tied Lily down spread eagle on a flat tabletop surface, her hands and feet bound to spreader bars. Like Ted, she was then blindfolded, and now she wondered if she was in over her head. She thought back to how Kim had asked her to come here tonight, so she assumed that Kim was in the building, although now she was beginning to wonder. She was surrounded by strangers, and she kept repeating the safe word in her head in case she felt the need to use it. Mistress Penelope had been true to her word, and although she was restrained, she was not hurt at all, and Lily was willing to play along with the game, at least for now, although her anxiety was quickly growing.

She wondered what Mistress Penelope would even have in store for her. She felt the bands on her wrist, and they indicated she was open to sexual encounters with both men and women.

Then a meaty slab slapped against her cheek, and Lily knew it must be a man's penis. It felt immense, given how much of her face it hit against. Instinctively, she opened her mouth, and she was rewarded with a thick cock that stretched her mouth wide open to take it in.

As she began sucking on his bone, the strings on her leather string bikini bottom were undone. Then the spreader bar her feet were strapped to was raised up toward the ceiling, leaving her lying on her back and her legs spread in the air. She felt her bikini bottom whisked away, leaving her pussy exposed to everyone in the room. Or at least everyone who was not blindfolded.

She could only mumble a modest protest, the cock stuffed in her mouth preventing her from forming any actual words. Seconds later, warm fingers probed her vagina, pulling apart her labia, and then the wet, slick feel of a warm tongue tapped against her pink flesh. The fingers were soft and feminine, and they confidently played with her private area, quickly finding her clit and lightly massaging it.

Lily just mumbled a moan as the blood rushed to her crotch and her pussy moistened. She had no clue whom she was sucking on or who was administering oral pleasure to her, but her body tingled in excitement. Her anxiety died down, and she quickly let herself become lost in arousal, still unsure what she was getting herself into, but suddenly more confident that it was something she wouldn't regret.

*****

Ted waited for what felt like an eternity. He listened intently for any clues of what was happening around him, but pulsing club music blared, drowning out the sound of movement in the room. He wondered if Mistress Penelope had forgotten about him altogether when suddenly he felt a soft feather brushing across his chest. His skin tingled as the feather swept across his skin. He sighed as the feather ran across his cheeks and over his neck, and his spine shivered as it ran down the length of his arm.

The he felt the buckles on his assless chaps being undone. He was relieved to feel smaller, more delicate hands against his skin doing the work. Long fingernails dug into his flesh, and he remembered Mistress Penelope's long painted fingernails and assumed that she was giving him personal attention. He gasped as his chaps were pulled down to his ankles, leaving him standing naked in the room.

His cock was hard and standing at attention, but it jumped as the feather stroked along the length of his shaft. He moaned softly as the feather ran across his ass and then between his legs and along his taint.

Then a warm wet mouth enveloped his cock, taking in the head of his manhood, and his whole body calmed down. The hands of whomever was sucking him off reached around and grabbed his ass. He had a sudden fear that the person giving him oral might be a man, but he remembered that he didn't take any wristbands that would've allowed any gay or even bisexual activities, and he decided to relax and trust that Mistress Penelope was true to her word. The alternative frightened him too much to seriously entertain.

He was surprised, however, when the feather continued running across his body, even as he still received the blow job, and he realized there must be two women attending to him. He desperately wanted to rip off the blindfold and see who was pleasuring him, but he was helpless, his outstretched arms still restrained.

"Who are you?" he called out, but his lovers remained maddeningly silent.

He was delirious. With his eyesight cut off, all his other senses were heightened, and he realized that he was involved in his first threesome. His cock stiffened even harder until it was throbbing in the woman's lips below when a soft, fleshy object was shoved in his mouth. He cautiously licked it, quickly realizing that it was a breast, and then he opened his mouth wide and took it all in.

It was not a large breast, probably a b cup he estimated, but he eagerly suckled on the nipple. As his lips and tongue feasted on the offering, he took note how his other senses were heightened. The skin wasn't as supple and the breast not as firm as he'd expect from a woman under 30, but her skin radiated warmth, and her nipple quickly hardened as his saliva quickly spread over her boob. The woman's breath fell down on him from above, and he inhaled her perfumed scent as he ran his tongue over her nipple.

He wondered whose tit was he clamped down on. He had passed by a dozen women, all in various states of undress, when Mistress Penelope led them back to the changing area, and he figured the woman could have been any of them. He felt frustrated that he had no idea who was sucking his cock or breast feeding him, but he didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. It all felt so impersonal, although he quickly decided he didn't care as long as his needs were being met.

The woman pulled back her tit from his mouth, and he cried out in protest as his open mouth blindly sought out a tit to suckle on. He heard a smirk from above, and then another tit was shoved in his mouth. It was clearly the woman's other tit, and he quickly slobbered all over it, as well. He wanted to savor the taste and feel of her tit and nipple in his mouth. Soon, it was coated in his saliva as he gently teased and tugged and played with her nipple and sucked on her teat.

From below, the woman sucking on his cock had him hard and ready. By this point, the two women were driving him crazy. His hands pulled against his restraints in a futile effort to wrap his arms around the woman letting him feed on her tits. His legs shook as the woman sucking on his cock brought him close to orgasm.

His anxiety died down, and he quickly let himself become lost in arousal, still unsure what he was getting himself into, but suddenly confident that it was something he wouldn't regret.

*****

Nick watched Lily's mouth dutifully work over his cock. He carefully stroked her cheek, and she moaned in response. He looked over to Mistress Penelope as she lapped at Lily's pussy, the wetness from Lily's arousal spreading down her legs and onto Mistress Penelope's face.

When Kim and Marcia became his submissives and willingly became his freeuse sluts, he thought he would never tire of fucking them, but even as they indulged his every sexual whim, the thrill of sex with someone new enticed him, and he loved watching a new set of lips wrapped around his cock.

"Mmm, it's so big," Lily purred as he slowly gyrated his hips in her face. From below, Mistress Penelope fingered her pussy, and Lily paused to catch her breath.

Nick shared a glance with Mistress Penelope, and she flashed him a quick smile before diving back into Lily's pussy. He had worked up a friendly relationship with the dominatrix ever since first crossing paths in the club. She was small in stature, but she had a perfect olive complexion, and a sly, mysterious smile. She was cute, he decided, and obviously street wise and quick-witted. He sensed a possible mutual attraction between them, although he felt guilty having those thoughts while his cock was stuffed in another woman's mouth.

Her masked slaves were lined up against a back wall, silently watching the action in the room. He glanced back to Mistress Penelope again, and she returned his gaze and mouthed, "She is ready for you now. "

*****

Kim winced as Ted bit down on her nipple. She wished he would be gentler with her, and she was reminded how selfish he was as a person. Nevertheless, she enjoyed having Ted suck on her tits more than she cared to admit, and her panties were moist.

She looked down and saw his cock throbbing inside Marcia's mouth. Kim watched as Ted's face grew strained and his breath grew faster as he drew closer to an orgasm. Marcia looked up at Kim, her mouth stuffed full of Ted's penis, but her eyes asking if she should let him finish.

Kim just mouthed back, "Not yet." And Marcia pulled back as Ted cried out in protest.

"Fuck, please, I'm so close, just let me cum," he pleaded.

Kim pulled her tit back out of Ted's mouth as he voiced his complaint, and she looked back to Master Nick and Mistress Penelope. They looked at each other and then nodded in agreement as they also pulled back from Lily's mouth and pussy.

"Oh God, why? Don't tease me like that," Lily complained.

Mistress Penelope stroked Lily's chin and said, "Remember I promised you earlier that you will see everything. And now it is time."

*****

The restraints on Ted's arms were loosened, and then the blindfold was pulled off his face.

As his eyes adjusted to the lighting in the room, he gasped, and his heart stopped as he caught sight of Kim and Marcia standing practically naked before him.

"You?" he cried questioningly.

From across the room, Lily shrieked and pulled Ted's attention away.

As she pulled off her blindfold, she recognized the young man standing next to her and realized whose cock she had sucked on.

You?" she asked haltingly.

The young man looked familiar to Ted, although he couldn't quite place him at first. And then it hit him. He had seen him in Kim's office, and he suspected that he may somehow be involved in Kim's strange behavior, but he could never prove his suspicions.

He quickly turned his attention back to Kim and Marcia.

"Explain yourself," he demanded.

Marcia suddenly seemed embarrassed and recoiled, attempting to cover her naked body with her arms.

Kim showed no shame however, standing defiantly before him.

She stared at him through squinted eyes for a long moment before replying. "I invited you out here, so I suppose it's fair I owe you an explanation," she said as her body relaxed, and her face softened.

"I'm all ears," Ted said impatiently.

"So, you've noticed a change in my behavior recently. And with Marcia," she started as she threw a glance her way. Marcia just silently nodded her acknowledgement as she seemed to realize the futility of trying to cover up her nudity. She let her arms fall to the side as she silently stood by while Kim told their story.

"I - we - are in a relationship with Master Nick," Kim continued, this time nodding her head toward Nick.

"Master?" Ted repeated in confusion.

"Yes, we are his submissives," Kim plainly stated.

"Isn't he straight out of college?" Ted exclaimed in disbelief. "How in the blue hell did that noob manage to persuade two intelligent professional women to do such a thing?"

"He fulfilled needs for us," Kim calmly responded. "For me, he pushed me to explore my own limits in ways I could've never done on my own. For Marcia, you already know her marriage was a mess. Her attachment to Master Nick is much more personal than mine."

"So, what now?" Ted asked.

"We've been at odds recently, and it's not doing either of us any good," Kim reasoned. "I've come to the realization that we're more alike than not."

"How so?"

"You're a sex fiend. A sex addict. Now, truth be told, so am I, so who am I to disparage you for it," Kim explained.

Ted looked Kim over carefully, his face still full of skepticism.

"So, I invited you here tonight as a mea culpa," Kim continued. "To bury the hatchet. This club is all about discretion. It's Vegas rules. What happens here, stays here. So, now you have both Marcia and myself standing before you. That was Marcia giving you a blow job while you sucked on my titties. If you want, we could pick up where we left off a few minutes ago."

Ted's cock had fallen flaccid, but it immediately sprang back to life and became erect.

"I think we have our answer," Marcia said, finally breaking her silence.

Oh boy, thought Ted.

*****

Lily was confused. She immediately recognized Kim's Master, although she hardly knew him, and she realized that it must have been his cock she had been sucking on. Her pussy was still dripping wet thanks to Mistress Penelope's expert tongue. Nick's hard cock stood at attention just inches away, tantalizingly tempting, and she desperately longed to feel him inside her.

"Please," she said hoarsely, her eyes fixed on Nick's cock.

Nick just smiled cruelly. "What is it you're asking for?"

"I want to feel you inside me."

Lily was still lying naked on her back on the table.

Nick's smile grew even wider. "Very well then."

Nick lifted her legs into the air and threw her feet against his shoulders as he positioned himself. Lily's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head as his thick cock sliced through her labia and penetrated her pussy. Her spine arched and her body tightened in response.

As Nick began to slowly pump his cock inside her, Mistress Penelope knelt down next to Lily.

Without saying a word, they locked eyes, and then Mistress Penelope leaned over and delivered an open-mouthed deep kiss to her. Lily's body almost fell limp as she sank into the kiss and surrendered herself.

"You're a good kisser," Mistress Penelope commented after the kiss finally broke.

"So are you," Lily agreed breathlessly. "Let's do it again," she eagerly proposed.

As they engaged in another long, slow, smoldering kiss, Nick slowly picked up a head of steam, pumping his cock harder and faster as the two women commenced on a full make out session.

*****

Kim shoved Ted down on the floor and then Marcia crawled on top of him.

"Have you missed me?" Marcia asked to her old extramarital lover.

"Oh God," Ted cried in wonder as Marcia sat on top of his chest. She was dressed in nothing but a pair of panties. She raised her legs over his head and made a show of sliding off her panties. Then she spread her legs, so he had a clear view of her wet pussy.

Meanwhile, Kim grabbed his hands, stretched out his arms and tied them to new restraints.

"What are you doing?" he protested.

"Trust me," she replied.

"God help me if you screw me over again," he complained.

"Somehow, I think you'll enjoy getting screwed."

Then she went to his feet and stretched out his legs and tied other restraints to his ankles, leaving him drawn spread eagle.

"Remember last time I had you tied up?" she asked, reminding him when she lured him to a seedy motel a few months ago.

He regarded her fearfully, remembering how she and Lily had tortured him that evening.

"Don't worry," she reassured you. "We'll make it up to you tonight."

Kim knelt down between his spread legs. Leaning over, she grabbed a hold of his stiff cock between her hands, and Ted moaned aloud in response as she began jerking him off.

"How many blow jobs did I give you?" Marcia asked as she sat atop his chest.

"30? 50? I don't know," he admitted.

"And how many times did you reciprocate?"

"Oh, I, well, - " he stumbled in response.

"Why don't you make it up to me now, honey," Marcia playfully suggested.

Right at that moment, Kim's mouth wrapped around his cock, her warm breath breathing down on his pubic hairs and testicles. Ted looked up lustily into Marcia's neatly trimmed pussy, her mound damp in moisture and juices practically dripping off. Then his eyes drifted up into Marcia's smiling face as she raised herself up and positioned herself over his face, offering herself to him.

Marcia reached down and spread herself, and his tongue reached out. She lowered herself down on him until she just hovered over his face. Marcia's juices hit his tongue as his cock throbbed inside Kim's mouth.

"Dear God," he muttered.

He was about to explode in orgasm when Kim pulled her mouth back. He protested, but then she crawled on top of him, and grabbed his cock in her hand and slid it inside her.

Marcia took the opportunity to reposition herself, also, turning 180 degrees while still sitting on Ted's face, but now facing Kim. The two women stared across at each other's naked bodies.

"I must be dreaming," Ted muttered as Kim began riding his cock.

The two women giggled like schoolgirls, and then they leaned into each other and kissed. Their hands reached for the other, caressing breasts, running through each other's hair.

From below, Ted inhaled the scent of Marcia's pussy. She radiated raw sex, her damp pussy pressing against his face and wetting the hairs on his goatee. He tasted her sex. He drank in her intoxicating juices. As Marcia repositioned herself on top of him, he looked up and caught a brief glimpse of Marcia and Kim in lip lock. Their breasts pressed together, and their eyes closed and lost in the moment. He looked down and saw Kim rising and falling as she rode on his member. His cock throbbed in arousal, on the brink of ejaculation.

"Did you - did you just cum inside me," Kim asked in surprise as she felt cum dripping out of her pussy and down Ted's shaft.

He was too immersed in Marcia's pussy to respond.

Marcia pinched Kim's nipples as she continued to ride on his cock.

"You're still hard," Kim said in amazement.

"Now you know what you've been missing," Ted finally responded.

The two women kept giggling like schoolgirls before beginning to explore each other's bodies all over again.

Kim looked at Marcia. She was starting to breath heavier, the effects of Ted's efforts down below taking hold. Kim saw Marcia's hair tie coming loose, so she reached around and pulled it out, letting Marcia's shoulder length hair fall down. Marcia leaned back, her body becoming consumed by her arousal. The sweat glistened on her skin. Her hair was damp and matted. Kim ran her hand over Marcia's chest, and she shivered.