CEO Slut: Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim continued riding on Ted's cock. Her own pussy was aching by this point. Tingling in excitement. Seeing Marcia in a heightened arousal state only stimulated her own senses, building a wave that kept growing and growing. Kim played with her own nipples pinching them and making her spine tingle. Ted's cock pulsed inside her. His cock was large and satisfying. She leaned forward slightly, and then it started rubbing against her G spot. Kim gasped, her arousal accelerating on a fast track.

Marcia was panting, only able to draw short breaths. The sweat was beading up on her face. She was a bitch in heat. Her pussy was on fire. Ted lapped at her clit, and her body shook uncontrollably in response.

Ted sensed his two lovers were close, and it only spurred him forward. His arms and legs were still helplessly tied to the side, but he sucked on Marcia's clit. His cock pierced Kim's pussy, throbbing inside of her and threatening to blow his load any second.

Marcia climaxed first, high pitched cries of pleasure echoing off the walls. Hearing and seeing her lost in the throes of passion pushed Ted over the edge, and he shot his load inside Kim. As his cock released his load, jets of cum spurted, propelling Kim to the apex, as a second load of cum began dripping out of her pussy.

Marcia and Kim fell into each other, almost feeding off each other as the intensity of their orgasms left them weak and shaking, breathlessly crying tears of pleasure. From below, Ted finally retracted his tongue, but he stared at Marcia's swollen clit as his cock softened inside Kim, his lust finally satisfied.

*****

From across the room, Nick pounded Lily's pussy, his body colliding into hers as skin slapped against skin.

Mistress Penelope stood up and made a show of removing her bunny bodysuit. She stepped out of her garment, leaving her naked except for her thigh high boots.

Nick gazed at her body. Her tits were larger than he imagined. A C cup, but still perfectly firm and perky. Her pussy was trimmed with only a narrow runway of short hairs. She caught Nick ogling her body and smiled mischievously.

"Turn her over," she told Nick.

He remained inside her the whole time as he rolled Lily over from on her back to her stomach, pulling her legs under her in the process so that she was effectively doubled over.

"I heard you like pussy," Mistress Penelope commented after Lily was left on her hands and knees, kneeling before her.

Mistress Penelope sat down at the edge of the table in front of Lily, her legs straddling Lily's body, and her pussy mere inches away from Lily's face. Lily's eyes grew wide, and she stared starry eyed at the temptingly beautiful meal laid out before her.

"Eat my pussy, you slut slave," Mistress Penelope ordered.

Lost in lust, Lily pressed her face forward. She spread her Mistress's pussy and ate her out, eagerly lapping up her quickly flowing juices.

Mistress Penelope stroked Lily's hair as she dove in headfirst to please the Mistress. "Such a good, willing, and obedient slut," she marveled.

Lily mumbled a garbled acknowledgement, enjoying the intoxicating palate on her lips and tongue.

"Do you want Master Nick to cum inside you while you eat me out?" Mistress Penelope inquired.

Another mumbled response ensued.

"I can't understand you, but I don't want you to stop eating my pussy, so just look at me and blink three times if you want Master Nick to cum in your pussy?" Mistress Penelope asked.

Lily lifted her gaze and looked Mistress Penelope dead in the eyes and then clearly blinked 3 times in a row.

"Very well then, Master Nick. Fuck her like the slut she is."

Nick slapped her ass as he fucked her doggy style. He began noticeably pounding her harder, and Lily starting whimpering in pleasure.

"The slut likes it rough. Give her what she wants," Mistress Penelope implored.

Nick laid into her with renewed passion, vigorously hammering his cock into her, relentlessly pounding himself into her small, waif frame.

"Your titties are small, but I bet your nipples are still sensitive," Mistress Penelope wagered as she reached under and fondled Lily's tits.

Lily began moaning loudly. She gamely tried to focus on Mistress Penelope's pussy, but Master Nick was pounding her so hard, her body jerked back and forth, and the arousal on her tits and pussy became distracting. Then Master Nick gave her another hard slap, leaving her ass feeling sore, and she was sure her pale skin was turning red as he began slapping her in regular succession.

"Master Nick, pull out of the slut," Mistress Penelope commanded.

Lily protested wildly. Her eyes were pleading, desperate to feel Master Nick back inside her.

"You're so close to an orgasm, aren't you?" Mistress Penelope teased as she pulled out a leather flogger. She slowly ran the ends of the flogger up her back, and Lily shuddered in response.

"You have quite the privilege here having both a Mistress and a Master giving you attention," she continued.

Lily nodded silently, her breath still short and her eyes still pleading for sexual release.

"I want you to properly ask Master Nick for what you want," Mistress Penelope calmly stated.

Lily looked taken aback for a second, but her desperation quickly took over. She turned her head and caught sight of his massive cock, still hard and thick, and it made her pause for a second. Master Nick caught her staring and gave her a knowing grin.

"I - please fuck me," she whispered hoarsely.

"Please address him formally," Mistress Penelope corrected her.

"Please, Master Nick, fuck me," Lily cried.

"Now tell him exactly what you want him to do to you."

Lily hesitated for a second but quickly recovered.

"I need it. Master Nick, please fuck me with your thick cock. Treat me like the slut I am. Fuck me hard and slap my ass. Cum inside me. I want to feel you dripping out of me."

Master Nick's cock pulsed, twitching, as if in excited response to Lily's request.

"Much better. Master Nick, you heard the slut. Use her like a cum bucket," Mistress Penelope said as she grabbed Lily's head and pushed it back down into her pussy. "And don't forget about me. Now back to work, slut."

Lily moaned as Master Nick's thick cock easily slid back in, instantly filling and satisfying her vaginal void. Within seconds, he was relentlessly, unmercifully pounding into her ass. His body loudly slammed into hers, and he slapped her ass with reckless abandon. Lily screamed out in pleasure. Her pussy was on fire as she drank in the juices from Mistress Penelope's pussy. She was lost in pure sexual nirvana.

In the moment, she finally understood Kim's purpose and reasoning, her adherence to Master Nick. Master Nick's cock pounded her into submission. Mistress Penelope's pussy seduced her into compliance. She surrendered to her most base and carnal desires. All that mattered was her lustful satisfaction. She desperately needed to climax. She achieved something akin to an erotic Zen state.

Her body convulsed as her climax subsumed her. She screamed out in ear splitting shrieks, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt oxygen deprived, as if she was about to pass out from the intensity of the orgasm. With one last hard slap, Master Nick shot forth stream after stream of warm thick semen into her hole, flooding her pussy with his seed. He finally slowed his phallic assault on her body, but his cock remained menacingly hard inside her, serving as a hard reminder of his dominance and sexual prominence.

"I trust the slave slut is satisfied," Mistress Penelope concluded. "You should thank Master Nick for fucking you."

Lily's body collapsed into a huddled heap of flesh on the tabletop. "Yes, thank you, Master Nick," Lily moaned appreciatively. "Oh God, that was so fucking good."

*****

Kim looked around as everyone sat in a circle, still recovering from their orgasms. She had worried if inviting Ted and Lily to the Dungeon tonight was a mistake, but she felt a deep satisfaction in making peace with Ted, and judging by Lily's mind-blowing orgasm, she had enjoyed the evening, as well.

"You were right, Kim," Lily said weakly.

Kim glanced at her young protege and smiled appreciatively.

"I had doubted you, but now I understand," Lily marveled. "That was amazing. I didn't know sex could be like THAT. I still don't know what came over me or what I just experienced. But it's opened my eyes, and I want it again. It's almost life affirming in some weird perverse way."

"I know," Kim concurred. "That's why I've followed Master Nick. He's led me on a journey of self-discovery. I always knew I was a slut, but I was ashamed of it. For years, I satisfied my sexual needs by anonymous out of town hook ups. That's how all of this started. That's where I first met Master Nick. And then he began working at Geneco, and the next thing I knew, I surrendered to him.'

"Before him, I was in a rut," Kim continued. "I needed something new in my life to fulfill my kinks. And he led me to that. I've done and experienced things I'd never have the courage to do without him. I wore vibrators at work. I flashed my tits and pussy to the entire company at the town hall. And so many other things. But it all culminated at the charity gala when I fucked every guy in the company. Men I've known for over 20 years. Men I barely know, and everything in between. I didn't discriminate. Old, young, fat, thin, I let them all take their turns on me. Well, between Marcia and myself, we fucked every guy who showed up to the event that night, anyway. Between the rush of anonymously fucking all these men I've known and closely worked with for years, and the endless supply of cock for my mouth and pussy, I climaxed so many times, I lost count. It sounds silly to say, but I think it was the greatest day of my life."

"How many people did you fuck that night?" Lily asked out of curiosity.

"I have no idea. I lost count after 20," Kim laughed.

"This feels so weird," Lily pondered. "I've always been a lesbian, but ever since I started having an affair with Ted, I've been craving cock more and more, and now Master Nick just fucked my brains out. I've never had more than one cock at a time, and now you've got me wondering what it's like being with more than one man. I can't even imagine trying to satisfy more than one man at a time, though. I don't know if I could handle it."

Mistress Penelope immediately snapped her fingers at her line of faceless male slaves still patiently waiting against the far wall, and they came to attention.

"How about you slaves make Lily's fantasy come true," she said as she turned back to face Lily. "Now you have an obvious fascination, but it seems you need to learn to overcome your fears. So why don't we take care of both of those things in one fell swoop?"

"All of them. Just for me," Lily said in wide eyed disbelief as the four slaves stepped forward.

"We'll call it an early - or late - whichever is the case, birthday present," Mistress Penelope laughed. "They are not as well endowed as Master Nick, but I have trained them well on pleasing a woman. I am sure you will find them to your satisfaction."

Everyone watched as the slaves slowly circled around Lily. She glanced from one to the other, unsure where to even start as they stripped off their underwear and presented her with four hard cocks at her disposal.

"Oh God," Lily exclaimed. "I never imagined myself as the center of men's attention."

"Well, you'd better start imagining, because they're about to make your dreams come true," Mistress Penelope promised.

*****

Lily was being spit roasted when Ted looked at Marcia. "Was that really you that night with Kim at the charity gala?"

Marcia blushed but she silently nodded yes.

Ted just shook his head in disbelief. "I thought I knew you after our affair, but I never imagined you as..." his voiced trailed off.

"As a sex starved slut," Marcia laughed. "I never would've imagined myself doing something like that even a few weeks ago, but I'm still the same woman. I mean, you know how much I enjoyed sex. Like Kim, Nick has really opened my eyes to my own sexual needs and wants."

"I was hurt when you left me and cut off our relationship," Ted blurted out.

"Everything happens for a reason," Marcia said wistfully. "It all led me to where we are tonight, and I don't regret a single thing that led me to this moment."

Ted let her statement sink in for a minute before turning to face Nick.

"And you," Ted started. "I still don't understand how you wielded such influence on these two women."

"Truth be told, it surprised me, too," Nick admitted. "I somewhat lucked into it. It's been a hell of a ride, though. These women are a challenge. I pushed their boundaries, always thinking at some point it'd be a step too far and they'd just balk. But they never did. They're insatiable. But I think they understood. I never pushed them anyplace they didn't want to be pushed. We have a bond. A trust between us that's hard to explain."

"And what about when you sent Kim to sleep with my son and all of his friends," Ted argued, reminding him of Kim adventures earlier in the week.

"That was my own desperation, I suppose," Nick professed. "I was trying to embarrass you after you brought Dejuan back into the fold, hoping that you'd back off."

Ted nodded his understanding. "Fair enough."

From across the room, Lily was closing in on another orgasm as the faceless slaves worked over her body. She was being treated like a rag doll, one man relentlessly pounding her from behind while another face fucked her to the point she could barely catch her breath.

"It looks like she's overcoming her fears," Master Nick laughed as Lily wailed in high pitched shrieks, and her face was covered in tears of unbounded ecstasy.

"Why should she be having all the fun?" Mistress Penelope pointed out.

"What are you suggesting?" Kim asked.

"Just that I hear a lot of folks sitting here and talking about sex," Mistress Penelope explained. "And I see two women who admit they can never get enough sex. And I see two well endowed men who've had plenty of time to recover from round one."

The group all eyed each other, the same thing on everyone's minds.

"Well, now that we're all friends," Kim remarked.

*****

Marcia felt as if she was in a dream. She was on the floor on all fours as Master Nick stood on his knees in front of her, fucking her face while Ted fucked her pussy from behind. It was as if her two worlds had merged. Both men felt impossibly big inside her. Her mouth was stretched to its limits, struggling to accommodate Master Nick's girth while her pussy was stretched wide, her pussy lips wrapped tightly around Ted's shaft as he plunged his manhood into her fuckhole. Even though it had been a few months, she marveled at how familiar Ted's cock felt inside her. She realized how much she missed feeling Ted inside her; somehow it just felt right in a way that was hard to explain.

Marcia looked up at Nick, feeling guilty that he had to share her with her ex-lover.

"It's ok. Just enjoy the moment," he reassured her, as if he could read her mind.

Then she closed her eyes and absorbed the moment. She never anticipated being with Nick and Ted at the same time. The only thing stranger would have been if her husband was there, also. Memories of clandestine hotel room encounters with Ted ran through her mind as his cock sawed through her pussy. Her mind was flooded with pictures of sucking Nick's cock in her office as she sucked him down. She had so much personal history with both of them, the emotions welled up inside.

Her chest heaved up and down as she drew in and then exhaled long deep breaths. The blood flowed through her veins, and she felt more alive than ever before. She was quickly overwhelmed by the colossal moment.

She wanted to please both of her lovers. She tightened her pelvic core, clenching her pussy around Ted's cock, and he moaned in response. Her warm breath and tongue covered every inch of Nick's engorged cock as she worked over his shaft.

Marcia willingly surrendered to her arousal, letting it quickly consume her body. The first climax came quickly, almost frightening Nick and Ted with its intensity as she emitted piercing screams, exorcising so much pent-up guilt and emotions.

The two bulls weren't done with her yet, though. They kept plowing her, and she ascended to a second and third orgasm in quick succession before both men finally reached their own climaxes, filling her mouth and pussy with full loads of cum that left her gagging as cum dripped out of her mouth and pussy.

Mistress Penelope and Kim were seated nearby, watching all the action go down. From across the room, Lily was still recovering from the latest in a seemingly endless stream of orgasms. The slaves surrounding her switched places, the two who had been standing by taking over for the two who had just finished fucking her mouth and pussy.

"Oh God, there's more of you," Lily realized as they began fucking her senseless all over again.

As Nick and Ted slipped out of Marcia, they shared a brief glance and then looked over to the other two women as if to say, you're next.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me. How are you both still hard?" Kim exclaimed.

Then they approached Kim and Mistress Penelope. Their cocks seemed to grow impossibly large the closer they got. In the dim black light of the room, Ted's cock gleamed, wet with Marcia's pussy juices, while Nick's cock glistened, wet with Marcia's saliva coating.

"I think both of you ladies could use a little extra attention," Ted replied.

*****

Ted approached Kim and took her hand. Her body shook in anticipation as he led her to an open spot on the floor. She quickly ran through her relationship history with Ted. All the years as he followed her up the corporate ranks. She realized that he always played second fiddle to her. Even after their relationship recently soured, she still maintained the upper hand. She had tormented him in her office by pegging him. She lured him to a seedy motel, only to restrain him and force him to eat out Lily's pussy against his will. When he fucked her at the charity gala, he didn't realize it was her until after he was done. Even tonight, he had been restrained while Marcia and Kim made love to him. Their relationship had always been on her terms, but as they positioned themselves this time for sex, she was on the bottom as Ted loomed over her.

She looked up into his strong body and spread her legs, inviting him to mount her as she ran her hands across his strong chest.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," she whispered.

"Truth be told, I've been waiting over 20 years to do this," he admitted as the head of cock pushed against the opening of her slit.

Kim closed her eyes and arched her back, and she sighed deeply as his cock slowly slid into her. She savored every inch of his manhood entering her. It felt electric, and a warmth spread through out her body. Kim realized she had been having so much meaningless sex with strangers to satisfy her libido that she almost forgot what it felt like to actually have a personal connection with a sex partner.

"Oh God, I didn't know you were so large," she laughed. "You've got me all hot and bothered."

"I've barely even started," he replied as he slowly began to glide his cock in and out of her pussy.

"I don't know want to hear anything about this in the office on Monday," she playfully chided him.

"They told me it was Vegas rules here," Ted winked.

"Then in that case, fuck me like the bitch I am," she replied.

They shared a laugh as he pumped himself into her.

Marcia finally sat up, grabbing a blanket to cover her body as she curled up in a corner. She watched on curiously as Ted and Kim canoodled. Marcia knew she was an inherently jealous woman, but she felt at peace. She had been jealous of Kim for so long, and now she realized that sex and love could be two different things. So, she watched as they had sex, content to allow them the freedom to physically love one another free of her judgement.