CEO to Slut

Story Info
A woman in charge owns--is owned--for her mistakes.
2.1k words
3.9
35.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allheat
Allheat
10 Followers

Kaitlyn Parker was the bad bitch shaking up the old boys' club. Top of her class at Stanford, four years at Bain, Harvard MBA, and then straight to Sand Hill Road, where her eye for potential brought enormous success, leading to her being named the third-youngest partner in firm history.

But that wasn't enough for Kaitlyn. She moved to the East coast, setting up a PE firm, and raising three funds on the strength of her name alone. She continued her amazing run, making money hand over fist for her investors, while cementing her reputation as a cold operator--a shark who lived for tense negotiations, and enjoyed nothing more than flaunting her success in front of the board, subtly twisting the knife, telling them in so many words that they were old, out-of-touch, that their generational wealth was useful, but not as useful as her brilliance. Oh, and by the way, she did it all as a woman.

That sure-footed attitude, that cockiness, led to fame. She was a household name for anyone who followed financial news. She had missed out on the 30 under 30 list by a few years, but made up for it with a half-dozen fawning magazine profiles, praising her achievements, her story, her impeccable fashion sense, and, most importantly, her.

One of Kaitlyn's favorite things to do was stand in her beautiful 85th-floor office, put her hands on her desk, and look out at Lower Manhattan. She owned this city, and she knew it.

She didn't feel that way tonight.

In fact, she hadn't felt that way for at least three years. Not since one of those old, washed-up board members noticed a calculation error in the financial packets she had disdainfully thrown at them. And, digging deeper, realized that the error wasn't a problem, but the lack of impairment on clearly distressed assets was. And the massive amount of debt obtained against those assets was an even bigger issue, one that threatened to obliterate the firm, and take billions of dollars along with it.

Kaitlyn hadn't come up with the scheme, of course. It all resulted from a fairly innocent error that wasn't caught by the auditors. But once she realized that the numbers were "real," juicing them became standard operating practice. And, so long as fewer than a quarter of the investors and other partners pulled out of the firm, it would never be discovered.

_______

"YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!

DID YOU THINK WE WOULDN'T FIND OUT?? DO YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING MORON?"

"Ted, please--"

"DON'T FUCKING 'TED' ME, YOU STUPID CUNT! DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU'VE FUCKED ME? HOW MUCH YOU'VE FUCKED EVERYONE?"

"I really...it's not--."

"It's not what? It's not...a problem? Is that what you're going to say? It's not a problem that you're running a scheme here that makes Enron look like a fucking lemonade stand?? Is that what you're saying?"

"No, it's...it's not good, but if less than a quarter pull out--"

"Less than a quarter? Less than a quarter??"

You don't fucking get it, do you? You don't fucking get that we're not going to have a quarter pull out; we're going to have everyone pull out. And then...and then, we're fucked. You're fucked, I'm fucked, everyone on the board, every partner, we are all well and truly fucked. Billions of dollars. BILLIONS. Gone!

All because you got too fucking greedy. You. Stupid. Bitch."

"I know. I know, and I'm sorry. But this is only a problem if people know about it. And right now, we're the only ones who know about this, if you don't tell anyone--"

*SMACK*

I can't fucking believe you! I'm going to tell everyone. EVERYONE.

That's the fucking difference between you and me, you fucking cunt. I can afford to lose a few billion dollars. You though, YOU are never going to work again. I'm gonna make you kryptonite. If you're lucky, you'll be able to suck cocks on the Turnpike. Make a living that way. If you're lucky.

I'm fucking leaving."

_____

As soon as Ted was out of view, Kaitlyn broke down and cried. He was right. She was ruined. She'd be the female Bernie Madoff, or at the very least, the female Dennis Kozlowski. The female Richard Fuld? The also-female Elizabeth Holmes? She couldn't settle on an analogy, and it was a nicely-depressing activity to complement her shame spiral.

The phone rang. It was Ted.

"Hello?"

"It's me. Listen. I'm home now, and I thought about what I said."

Kaitlyn perked up, surprised she was actually getting an apology call from the man who had slapped her an hour earlier.

"You did?"

"Yeah. I jerked off thinking about you at a truck stop. It'll be a great look for you."

"Ugh"

"Don't 'ugh' me, you stupid fucking cunt. If you end up sucking cocks, it's gonna be your own damn fault.

"You know what, Ted--"

"Shut up and listen to me, bitch. I thought about more than that.

I'm not going to take a fucking bath because of you. So I'm not gonna go to the SEC and I'm not gonna go to the press. As far as anyone knows, you're doing a great job running the company."

"Oh thank you sir, thank you so--"

"Let me fucking finish! You're going to unwind those positions, and we'll take a bath, but it's nothing compared to what it could be.

You though. You're fucking done. We'll take over, and even though you'll still be CEO on paper, all deals, all decisions, they're going through us. You don't hire a fucking intern without telling us about it. Got it?"

"I...think so.

But what will we tell people?"

"What do you mean what will we tell people? We'll tell them that you're a stupid fucking fraud who tricked all of us, and now you can't be trusted to manage a Burger King, much less the firm that owns Burger King."

"What?? But you said you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"No cunt, I said I wouldn't tell the SEC. I said I'm not taking a bath because of you, and neither will anyone else on the board. And neither will any partner who's got more than $500MM in this gleaming shitpile."

"You're telling them too??"

"Only so they know they can work with you in your new role."

"But you said I couldn't do anything without the board's say-so..."

"The board will be running the company, but we don't want to hear about every damn cock you suck."

"...Excuse me?!"

"Well we can't have you doing nothing all day, can we? This will at least keep you busy."

"What will?

"Cocksucking! And fucking. And I suppose whatever else they want, you know how people are these days."

"I am not a whore!"

"Fine then. Don't do it. But remember what I said. Kryptonite. Over a quarter trillion dollars down the drain because of you? You may end up being a whore one way or another."

Ted hung up before Kaitlyn could yell back, and she threw her phone across the office. She missed a text message, simple and to the point: "One Week."

__________

The board was thoroughly confused. Kaitlyn had been late, which was unlike her, but when she arrived, she led with her chest—literally. Kaitlyn's lean, athletic figure now sported a pair of massive, perfectly-circular breasts, high, perky, and leaving no doubt as to their naturality.

These were Ted's idea, of course. Kaitlyn liked her B-cups, and besides, even if she wanted an augmentation, she could afford one of substantially better quality.

But Ted insisted on the trashiest, most obvious silicone he could find, and at this meeting, the Ice Queen was comically top-heavy.

She was also missing her signature confidence, that irritating cockiness that usually accompanied quarterly results like these. Ironically, Kaitlyn was...flat.

The board's questions were sidelined as the meeting proceeded, all normal, until the very end, when Ted announced that he would like to proceed in executive session. There was a quick vote, and all non-members left the room.

Kaitlyn swallowed, knowing it was time to present the "real" financials. She stood up, and the board's eyes followed, confused by her look of dread in this surprise private session. For her part, Kaitlyn wished she had listened to the activists and pushed for female representation on the board. It wouldn't improve her situation any, but at the very least, it would be one less person staring at her grotesque tits.

She stood at the front of the room, and spoke, trembling.

"Gentlemen, I have a confession. This company...which I have poured my heart and soul into...the numbers I have presented today...for the last 45 months...they are...I mean, I am, well..."

And at that, Kaitlyn unbuttoned her blouse, rendering the board speechless as she started silently crying and pulling down her bra, giving the men a full view of her new breasts, which had the word "FRAUD" printed in large block letters across their tops.

Ted stood up, producing amended packets from his briefcase.

"You'll find that these are the true numbers we're dealing with.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it, Business Barbie over here fucked us good. It's going to take years to get everything unwound and get our money back.

Or, it could take 10 minutes and a call to the Journal. Your choice. But just know that if this ship goes down, we're all going down with it."

The board is stunned once more. They sit in shocked silence, weighing their options, until Njoku, a Nigerian investor brought on for DEI cred, but with an impressive record nonetheless, spoke:

"I will not call any reporters," he said,

"But I do call for Kaitlyn Parker to be removed as CEO, effective immediately."

The board murmured their assent. Ted was right. They all stood to lose a sizable amount of money if this firm went under. They would proceed as normal, but they needed to send Kaitlyn out with a cardboard box as soon as possible.

Ted spoke again.

"I'm gonna need to oppose that motion, Mr. Njoku, and I'll tell you why: us firing our CEO out of the blue like that? It's gonna attract a lot of investor attention. And with that much attention, well, I found out what this slut did, you think they won't?

No, I'm sorry, I don't like her any more than you all do, but you're going to have to find some other way to fuck her."

He turned to Kaitlyn, "What do you suggest?"

Kaitlyn swallowed and answered in a small voice

"I could suck your cock, Mr. Njoku."

For a third time, the board was stunned. A couple members nervously laughed, not quite believing one of the most acclaimed figures in the financial world was actually offering her mouth to a board member.

"That brings me to my next proposal," cut in Ted, distributing more packets.

"This is a plan and a series of motions to remove Ms. Parker from her role in all but name, and give her a new set of responsibilities: ensuring a high level of satisfaction and morale as an executive...stress ball, if you will.

All you need to do is follow a few simple, common-sense rules, and our illustrious CEO will be yours to use whenever and however you wish. Though, I believe the line starts behind Mr. Njoku."

The board watched incredulously as Kaitlyn fully removed her blouse, and walked over to Njoku, kneeling next to the investor.

"May I?" she asked.

Njoku stammered out a "yes" and Kaitlyn unzipped his slacks, pulling his half-hard cock out of his underwear and through the fly. She immediately lowered her head and began to service the man, the slurping sounds leading to tents around the table.

"I withdraw my motion," Njoku announced, laying a hand on the back of Kaitlyn's head, clearly enjoying the haughty white woman's technique.

"Which only leaves mine," said Ted. "What do you say we pour some drinks and break this whore in?"

The votes were quick, but the men weren't. By the time they left, Kaitlyn had dried cum in her hair, on her face, between her legs, and much more in her stomach and inside her. She looked like a well-used slut, because she was a well-used slut. And, while that was her last board meeting for a few months, Ted was making it very clear to all who needed to know that her body was company property now, and her only use was pleasing the men in charge. And while tonight was fairly vanilla, she knew that that was unlikely to continue.

She used to feel like she owned the city, but now, when she puts her hands on her desk and looks out, all she can see is the reflection of a fat-titted whore, and whichever one of her owners felt like pounding her from behind.


Allheat
Allheat
10 Followers