All Comments on 'CEO to Slut'

by Allheat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great.......looking forward to more......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good start. Would have like more details of her hours in the board meeting and how she was feeling while "performing" her new duties. She should be presented with a schedule of ever increasing sessions with the executive board members and noted fetishes. Maybe she should be given a room or two in the building where she is available 24/7 as the members see fit to use her. There are many possibilities where this could go so I hope you have a very creative imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great start!

luther78luther78about 3 years ago

Very nice story. I would live to hear about some of the things Kaitlyn is made to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good one. I hope that you'll write a part 2.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 3 years ago

" firing our CEO out of the blue like that? It's gonna attract a lot of investor attention."

And your modest CEO now appearing with gigantic boobs won't? Lol. Anyway, good first story. However, I think you should clarify a few things: usually, boards convene quarterly, which clearly isn't enough use for her. Further, 65 yo fat men getting their brains sucked out of their cock will be keeling over left and right, and that surely will attract attention!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

would kinda be better if it didnt skip over the actual sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How badly do you hate to hate women in general to want to see them treated like this? Disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous