You Stupid Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
A bitchy lawyer gets taken down a peg.
5k words
4.28
130.4k
112

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers

Intro

Lara Carter was a young professional, only 31 years old who had it all figured out already. She was only at the start of her career as a lawyer, but already had a case history that many lawyers would be proud of to display at the end of their career.

It wasn't all that surprising given how many big firms had been fighting over her when she graduated as valedictorian. In her show debate she had shown a great skill in convincing both judges and juries of her case, a skill she only expanded when it came to real cases. A skill that had landed her a lot of high-profile cases as a divorce lawyer, the direction which she had chosen to use her skills in.

Surely her skill could have brought her more fame and respect in other fields, but that didn't interest her all that much. Her main interests were money and power. For that there were simply no better fields than to help rich people get out favourably with their frequent divorces. The pay was great and it got her some powerful friends, so what if it sometimes required her to do morally wrong things?

How many people could say that they already had a villa in an upscale neighbourhood by the time they were 30, especially one without a mortgage on it. At this rate she would be able to retire in a couple of years. Standing at 5'7" with a fit body, long light brown hair, amber eyes and a spotless skin that didn't show the slightest wrinkles, yet she was quite attractive. Attractive enough that she probably could have made it as a model if she had wanted to, but that was below her intellectual capacities.

Her good looks were part of her retirement plan. She would take on a couple more cases in the coming years before making one of her rich customers fall in love with her and as her last case, divorce him for most of his fortune. Of course she would need to scout a proper candidate, preferably one with a lot of divorces handled by her so he would trust her.

She had to be sure of herself before she could build a case like that as it would heavily undermine her reputation. Not a lot of her clients would trust her anymore when she pulled a stunt like that, but if she pulled it off it wouldn't matter, she would never have to take on another client in her life.

If only her employer or clients knew of this plan she probably wouldn't have made a career to begin with. Not that there was any reason for them to think she would do something like that. She was smart enough not to let anything on. Hell she would proudly claim she was the smartest person she knew if asked. All her life she had been at the top of her class and it had made her arrogantly sure she was smarter than anyone she met so far.

Right now she still had to work however and her current client, Dave Brunello was a perfect candidate for her retirement plan. He was worth just over a billion and she was currently handling his second divorce. Another mid twenty something trophy wife which he had given up on after 5 years in favour for a new girl who he already openly had a relationship with and who would certainly be in the same boat as his current wife in a couple of years. It would serve as a nice time frame to then step up as his new trophy wife wen this new relationship ended. She would be in her mid-thirties and still in amazing shape, good enough to interest mister Brunello at least.

Despite being so good at her job it undeniably brought along a lot of stress as well. It was one of the main reasons Lara had weekly appointments with a therapist. She could afford it and it really helped to talk off her frustrations with a person who was bound by confidentiality.

Ms. Baker her therapist was a woman as none threatening as they came. It was one of the main reason's she had chosen her. It was weird, but Lara somehow thought that it made her more trustworthy. Ms. Baker was somewhere in her late fifties, and all though she looked in quite good shape her hair which had apparently greyed pretty early as it had a solid silvery grey colour, made her look quite old.

What Lara didn't know however that Megan, the woman Mr. Brunello was currently divorcing from was actually the stepdaughter of Ms. Baker, a stepdaughter she really cherished and got along with. So when Lara started venting about her current case Ms. Baker had to try her hardest not to show anything and stay professional.

"I really don't understand how all those stupid sluts keep running into the same trap. I mean this is already the second divorce I'm handling for that Brunello jerk and before I graduated he already was a regular client at our firm. Despite that he already has a new girlfriend, I mean sure he's rich as fuck, but none of his previous wives have walked away with a penny more than when they came into his life, it won't be any different for this case or for the next one." Lara said.

"Hell this Megan who's still officially his wife is a real special kind of stupid she still believes Brunello loves her and will come to his senses. Her only redeeming quality is that she's good at opening her legs. It's probably the only reason why their relationship lasted this long, and the way she'll probably have to pay her lawyer once all is said and done." Lara carried on as she continued to vent over how naïve and stupid Megan was, completely obvious to how she made her therapist's blood boil.

It really took everything Ms. Baker had not to smash this arrogant tart of a Lara's head in right here on her couch. She couldn't believe the way she was speaking about her Megan. She had come into her father's life after his first wife died and had always been there for Megan without ever trying to replace her mother. They had gotten along great although their contact in recent years had been on the down low mainly because of her marriage.

Ms. Baker had tried to warn Megan about Brunello and the kind of man he was. In the end it was Megan's choice however and she really did seem in love. All she had been able to do was provide her with advice. It made her feel especially helpless now that what she had warned Megan about was becoming a reality and this arrogant lawyer kept insulting her precious stepdaughter.

Worst of all was that she knew what awaited her stepdaughter, but there was nothing she could do about it. Informing her stepdaughter about what was going to happen and the rude things this bitch said would only cause her harm. She herself would have broken her confidentiality and could get in trouble over it. Besides this wrongly acquired information would be void in a court.

The constant insults to her stepdaughter got so bad that Ms. Baker was very relieved when the session was finally over. She had managed to maintain her composure if only barely and even managed a short until next week at the end. When Lara had left however she screamed out in rage, crumpling up and tearing the notes she had made in this session. God she was so angry, angry enough that she considered cancelling Lara as a client.

Thoughts of cancelling Lara as a client became more and more severe the more days past. It reached it's peak when a few days later the verdict in the case fell and just like Lara had predicted Megan was left penniless. That night she came crying in the arms of her stepmother who gave her a neat sum of money so she could at least get by and set her life straight. Mostly money cause she couldn't bare the thought of Lara actually having to pay her lawyer with her legs open like Lara had suggested.

As Megan continued crying out Ms. Baker's idea drastically shifted however. No longer did she want to cancel Lara as a client, she wanted revenge. She wanted to break Lara just like she had broken her Megan. Sure it would be highly unethical, but the thought of revenge on that arrogant bitch brought a smirk to her face even in this difficult moment. Oh it was going to be glorious she was going to make sure of that.

Further consoling her stepdaughter Ms. Baker started planning what to do in her head. She had a couple of days to prepare not that it mattered, she probably wouldn't be able to do much straight away. If she really wanted to break Lara it would take time and patience, but if she managed to do it, it would feel so sweet.

Chapter 1

As Friday evening rolled around the corner it was time for Lara's weekly therapy session. Ms. Baker loathed having to greet the woman again, especially in the same week where she had to comfort her stepdaughter, but sadly it was a necessary evil so she could then hopefully start with her revenge. This first session would be tricky as she would require Lara's cooperation, but if all went well her downfall would start today and the best thing was that she would be paying for it as well.

Like usual Lara walked in, straight from the office in her skirt suit which was long enough to look very decent while at the same time radiating more sexapeal than a pantsuit would. She was smart which made her realise full well that her good looks often played a part in how clients and judges favoured her, an advantage she always fully exploited while remaining professional.

Lara didn't wait for a proper greeting, she never did, she just straight up started venting on her way to the couch, laying down like she always did. This time however her rant was interrupted by Ms. Baker much to her surprise.

"Look Lara, can I please stop you for a moment? As your therapist I'm afraid I'm not helping enough. Your therapy has just revolved around venting to ease your frustrations and stress. We have noticed that seemed to be a good remedy, but I'm afraid. It's only a short term relief and doesn't actually help you deal with the stress all that much. I've been doing research and I've tried it already with a few other patients who have all been very positive. With that in mind I would like to propose a new kind of therapy, something more effective, something that would help you in the long run as well." Ms. Baker offered.

"Oh that does sound interesting, please tell me more about it. If it's as effective as you say then I'm certainly willing to give it a shot." Lara said intrigued. If this new treatment could help her in the long term then she was all for it. She knew a good bargain when she heard one and cutting back on therapy would both give her more money and more free time.

"Well it's actually hypnotherapy, and I know there are a lot of rumours and stories revolving around hypnosis, but I assure you none of those are true. All that's required is to keep an open mind. If all goes well it should really allow your mind to relax completely as well as giving your subconscious some tools to handle the stress you encounter in everyday life. Situations that act as stressors should have less of an effect on you as a consequence." Ms. Baker said, selling her new proposed therapy.

While rumours of being able to make someone do exactly what you wished with classic hypnosis were indeed falls, extensive therapy could be used to slowly shape the self-image and manipulate people into thinking they wanted things they normally wouldn't want. At least that is what Ms. Baker's research had shown it had been used in the past to help people resolve severe trauma's that had extensively altered their personalities.

Ms. Baker's intentions were far less noble, but she wouldn't inform Lara about that. Ideally by the time she suspected something it would already be far too late. Of course it was still way to early to even think about that as she still had a lot of work to do before she would be able to make a big impact.

"Hmmm if you think it'll work it's certainly worth a try. We can try it for a few sessions and evaluate if it helps or not." Lara said somewhat sceptical over the thought of hypnosis really working. That didn't bother Ms. Baker all that much. More important was the fact that she blindly trusted her and didn't see anything wrong with trying it out.

Lara didn't even think about worrying over possible effects hypnosis could have on her. After all Ms. Baker looked very trustworthy and non-threatening. It would be hard to believe someone like her could have ill intentions.

"Alright then Lara, I do have to warn you that this kind of therapy is something that requires time so the first results might not be there after our first session. I am confident however that this kind of therapy will really help you along. Now if you're ready we can start right away." Ms. Baker said as she set a metronome on the table in front of the couch, starting it up with the flick of a finger. Lara breathed in deeply, trying to keep an open mind and give this kind of therapy her best shot.

"I will need you to focus on the metronome Lara, just watch it swing back and forth. Listen to it's nice steady ticking sound. Let that sound fill your head. Let it resonate throughout your whole body. Take a deep breath in on the left tick then breath out when it ticks on the right, nice and steady, just let all your worries slip away as you focus on the metronome. You like that sound don't you? Let it engulf you, let it permeate every fibre of your being. That sound is so relaxing, the needle swinging back and forth sooths you. There are no worries here just that metronome, relaxing you more and more with each tick. You're so relaxed." Ms. Baker said in a soft soothing voice, watching as Lara's eyes glazed over slowly.

"You are so very relaxed Lara, all your worries are gone. You're in a safe and happy place where only my voice and the metronome are your guides. It feels good to listen to my voice, it's the voice of wisdom, you can't help but play close attention to what I'm saying when you're this relaxed. It just feels good, so very relaxing and so right." Ms. Baker continued, paying close attention to get Lara into a deeper and deeper trance.

"My every word will soak into your subconscious mind, nestling itself there for good, serving as a guide for your conscious mind. It feels so good and so very relaxing to let these words be absorbed by your subconscious mind. Listening to my voice makes you so very happy and so very relaxed. You love listening to my voice, you crave my words, your subconscious is hungry, hungry to absorb my words and treat them as sacred." Ms. Baker continued, slowly certain that Lara was as deep under as she was going to get on her first try.

"Do you feel how happy and relaxed you are right now? It feels good doesn't it? Now whenever I say the words 'Lara is a stupid slut' I want you to recall this very feeling, I want you to go back to it in an instant. The words 'Lara is a stupid slut' spoken by my voice will send you back to this happy relaxed place in the blink of an eye. Even when spoken without the aid of the metronome the words 'Lara is a stupid slut' will bring you back to this happy place. The metronome is just here to guide you, to make you feel even more relaxed with every tick." Ms. Baker said with a smirk.

It was only a small victory but being able to call Lara a stupid slut and that in every coming session would feel great. Now that she had said it she regretted it though. It was not something she could test as Lara would certainly flip if the trigger didn't work and she heard it. The desire for revenge had gotten the better of her for now, but it was too late to take it back. She would just have to hope for the best and carry on.

"Whenever you feel stressed now or in the future you will play with your hair. Feeling your soft locks run over your fingers makes you feel calmer and more at ease. You love touching your hair when you're stressed. It sooths you." Ms. Baker burned into Lara's subconscious with a smirk. It was a small change, something Lara would probably do on her own on occasion. Something she wouldn't notice really, but it sure would make her look a little ditsier.

Making Lara look ditsier was exactly the thing Ms. Baker was going for. What better way to break this proud arrogant woman than to turn her into the stupid slut she had called her Megan. Of course she couldn't really diminish Lara's IQ, but she sure as hell could make her look and feel like a complete airhead.

That was the beauty of her revenge. It would help Lara with her stress problem, it would make her want to continue, only the tricks she was offered would make her look like some bimbo. It would be unnoticeable at first, but at some points Lara would notice her strange new habits, only by that point it would be too late. After all it was very hard to unlearn a deep-rooted habit.

Over the remainder of Lara's hour-long therapy Ms. Baker enforced and repeated the trigger and that one simple command over and over again. This first session was crucial in the completion of her revenge. If she failed now and Lara snapped out of it when Ms. Baker said her trigger she would be done for, her whole career would be over, especially with Lara being an infamous lawyer.

"Okay Lara, I'm going to count down from ten now and by the time I reach zero you will wake up feeling happy and relieved of all stress. Each number is say will wake you up just a little more." Ms. Baker said before starting her slow and steady count down. She hated that in the short term this little trick and the hypnosis would actually make Lara feel happy and calmer, she didn't deserve that after what she did to her Megan, but if she wanted her revenge to work then making Lara feel like the therapy worked was essential.

When Lara woke up she had a big smile on her face, stretching profusely as she came back to her senses. "Agh, whatever you did I have to admit I feel great even though I was a little sceptical this hypnosis would work as far as I can tell now it's definitely worth it to continue this kind of therapy, I mean venting has never made me feel this relieved." Lara boasted, happy with the results.

"I'm glad to hear it is working already, so that means you have no desire to vent about your cases right now? Like the one you vented about last week with Mr. Brunello? That one too place earlier this week if I remember correctly right?" Ms. Baker asked somewhat daringly, she was hoping to push Lara into some light stress to see if her post hypnotic command had worked.

"Hmmm, no, I don't feel the need to vent about it at all. In fact I'm so relaxed that I rather not talk about my work right now." Lara said, lightly running the end of a strand of hair hanging from her face between her thumb and index finger without giving it a thought.

"Perfect! Then I guess this is all for our session now, see you next Friday, if all goes well we might even be able to let you get rid off all that stress for good." Ms. Baker said pleased with herself. She had spotted the exact thing she had hoped to see and while not especially pronounced it showed that her commands had worked.

"Well I certainly hope so, no offense, but I could really use the extra time it would free up." Lara said as she got off the couch, saying a quick goodbye before rushing home. After all she had a quiz night planned for this evening. It was something her and some friends from back in college liked to do. Quizzing was pretty much their form of reunion and keeping contact even though their lives had taken different turns.

Just like her entry Lara's exit had been rude, just like always, in a hurry without taking the time for a proper hello or goodbye. This time Ms. Baker watched it happen with a smile though. Nothing Lara did bothered her anymore, knowing that in due time the woman would get her comeuppance.

On her way home Lara was singing along with the radio, it felt like a whole load had fallen off her shoulders. She couldn't remember being this careless in ages. Ms. Baker's new therapy was certainly working much to her surprise as she hadn't had high hopes.

Back at home she changed into something more comfortable, a nice elegant dress instead of her skirt suit. She applied some modest make-up not really needing much to enhance her natural beauty, but still liking to do just that little bit extra for her night out. Not that she was doing it for anyone in particular. She didn't date, she simply couldn't make enough time for it with how she worked on her career. Besides it would hinder her retirement plan.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers
12