Certified Marriage Educators

Story Info
Remembering The American Institute of Marital Enhancement.
1.3k words
3.33
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember when I first got involved with The American Institute of Marital Enhancement. (AIME) was founded in 1979 by a collective of couples, then known as The Free Sex Society (FSS). The founding members were either polyamorous, swingers, or couples in open marriages.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement became a collective of married and living-together couples who had decided to enhance their marriages.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement prided itself on helping couples communicate more effectively, face problems more efficiently and experience better sex more often.

(AIME) was a collective of Certified Marriage Educators. The American Institute of Marital Enhancement's focus was on enhancing committed relationships. (AIME) understood that life happens, and the thrill of marriage ebbs and flows. All of the Certified Marriage Educators were highly trained in Marriage Education and working with couples who have a desire to enhance their relationship.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement's approach was to help couples become more aware of their individual and partner needs. And how to bring these needs to fruition.

Workshops were held in group sessions to assist couples in being more open with each other and around those of like mind. They believed this also helped the learning of all couples.

Workshops that were often held included, but were not limited to;

Fellatio Workshops

Cunnilingus Workshops

Cuckolding workshops

Self and Body Acceptance Workshops

Sex Acceptance workshops

And more.

Research showed that the American Institute of Marital Enhancement program increased couple's relationship satisfaction and improved communication and problem-solving skills. Research also showed that the American Institute of Marital Enhancement program improved the sex lives of couples who attended group sessions and private couple's sessions. And it proved effective for couples of all ages and socioeconomic groups.

The male Certified Marriage Educators were always available to assist in enhancing a couple's marriage, sexually, by providing hands-on training in love-making techniques. Research also showed that the female Certified Marriage Educators were very successful in aiding husbands who suffered erection difficulties.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement strove to improve each couple's marital experience, whether it be through effective communication techniques or by adding another male, or males, or another female, to the marriage bed.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement program was designed to help couples move out of their comfort zones and learn how to have a relationship that is alive and exciting.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement had two learning formats; group and private. The group sessions involved an instructor, a Certified Marriage Educator for each couple, and several couples. These were all 4-hour sessions. The private sessions included a Certified Marriage Educator (male or female) and the couple. These were 2-hour sessions.

The remainder of the time was spent with the male or female of the couple becoming intimate with their Certified Marriage Educator. This allowed husbands and wives to see what they'd learned in action. What was learned in the group sessions was then taken home and practiced by the couples.

One of the more popular group sessions was their Cuckolding session, where the female of the couple had sex with one or more male Certified Marriage Educators in front of the other couples. Research showed that this type of program not only enhanced a couple's sex life, but it improved communication between the couple in their relationship.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement didn't charge for sessions involving one or more males in private sessions with a couple, whereas they did charge for private sessions involving a female Certified Marriage Educator.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement was not a swinger's club. The American Institute of Marital Enhancement's focus was on enhancing marriages, through open communication, honesty, and better sex.

Research showed that when a married couple involved one or more male Certified Marriage Educators, the sex within the marriage improved.

They found, with many couples, involving more male Certified Marriage Educators worked out better than involving a single female Certified Marriage Educator. Wives, once they were educated in our program, seemed to prefer to share themselves with the male Certified Marriage Educators than to share their husband with a female Certified Marriage Educator.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement was not meant to bring about jealousy, but, rather, to enhance a couple's relationship. Many wives told us that having sex with one or more of the male Certified Marriage Educators, especially in front of other couples, helped them to push beyond social mores and feel better about themselves and wanting and enjoying sex more.

Testimonials included;

Lianne S.; "I can't thank The American Institute of Marital Enhancement enough. I and my husband Mike have turned our marriage around with the help of The American Institute of Marital Enhancement and their Certified Marriage Educators. Daniel, Wilson, and Tom were a huge help in helping me and my husband communicate better. And they helped us to better understand each other's relational needs.

Mike had always been self-conscious about his small penis, and Daniel, Wilson, and Tom showed me and Mike how adding men to our sexual relationship could not only relieve Mike of the pressure he felt to satisfy me sexually, I also learned that I can orgasm from intercourse. I also learned that I like giving, orally, much more than I thought I did. Would I recommend The American Institute of Marital Enhancement, and their programs, to other couples I know? Yes. And I already have."

Larry T.; "I can't say enough about The American Institute of Marital Enhancement. My wife, Carrie, and I already had a really great relationship, and now it's ten times better than it was. Holly, our female Certified Marriage Educator, was great, too. She helped my wife understand that my need was not to have another woman in my life but to have my wife have other men. That has always been a fantasy of mine. And now it's a reality.

Our male Certified Marriage Educators were amazing. Wilson, Gary, Allen, and Steve made my wife feel like a Queen. She loved all the attention. Group sessions were a real help to both of us. It helped us both realize that our desires weren't uncommon, and other people liked what we liked. That meant a lot.

Because we chose to attend the Cuckolding session, Carrie can go to free private sessions with Wilson, Gary, Allen, Steve, and the other male Certified Marriage Educators whenever she likes. And a lot of times I go with Carrie so I can watch her with whoever she gets with. Neither I nor Carrie ever thought our marriage would or could be this way. With the help of The American Institute of Marital Enhancement, we have the marriage we always hoped we'd have. Thank You."

. . .

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement no longer exists, not because they weren't successful, but, rather, because many of the Certified Marriage Educators went into private clinical practice that didn't allow the type of education that The American Institute of Marital Enhancement did. And other Certified Marriage Educators went on to pursue other forms of education.

I have stayed true to the teachings of The American Institute of Marital Enhancement, and some of my writing is reflective of what The American Institute of Marital Enhancement taught.

I don't have statistics that prove how many couples who attended The American Institute of Marital Enhancement programs divorced or stayed married, but I do still stay in contact with some of the couples that were involved, and they are still married and have great marriages.

The American Institute of Marital Enhancement programs weren't for everyone, just like most alternative lifestyles aren't for everyone, but the people who were involved valued what they learned.

People may have been judgemental about the teachings of The American Institute of Marital Enhancement, but many people truly did enhanced their marriages with their help. I miss being a part of that organizaton, but I am glad that I can still teach what they taught and share my experiences with others.