All Comments on 'Certified Marriage Educators'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We get it you have you agenda and you will continue with it until you can't write anymore we get you have had countless men fuck over the past 30 years of your life we get your husband is wired wrong but why tell the world about? Why do you feel the need to shout to everyone what a Cuckqueen and whore you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“Wives... seemed to prefer to share themselves with the male CMEs than to share their husband with a female CME.” This is EXACTLY why these organizations don’t exist anymore. Paint it any way you want but jealousy is real and it WILL break couples up. It’s a major reason why this website exists instead of all of us going out and enjoying each other’s bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I find it interesting that this Institute was no more than a Cuckolding school.

Humiliating men by considering them inadequate is just the perfect excuse for women to have a free pass, but it’s so hypocritical that women don’t like men meeting other more adequate women.

Of course, there are no frigid women, just inadequate men…

I feel for these stupid guys that believe this cheating justification…

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Its a made up story, and thus totally blows the credibility of this author to shreds. There never was an organizattion like AIME, quck google search confirms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course the "marriage guidance counsellor" exists - I saw some version of this on the BBC:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwurFNKTQHs

"Arthur T. Puty, this is your moment of beauty...". Classic Python.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...