CFNM Adventures in India Ch. 06

Story Info
Raping Mom, titfucking Mom, and head from Mom and a sister.
2.9k words
3.58
20.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours had passed since Ramesh had ejaculated down his mom's throat. They were in the kitchen. Dhanya had taken a shower and put on new clothes. The floor was spotless, as if nothing had ever happened. Ramesh was completely nude and Dhanya was modestly covered. She was wearing a sarong that went from her waist to her ankles. She had a blouse on that went from her shoulders to just below her breasts. And she had a shawl on that she used to cover her exposed torso, putting it around her left shoulder so that the only skin showing between her neck and her waist was a little bit above her waist on her left side. Ramesh could tell she loved it, as she frequently checked him out. She also said this was normal, and that this was the way things were back then; and that they never should have changed.

Ramesh just realized he was submissive to his sister, who was younger than him, and dominant to his mother, who was older than him. He knew he was going to marry his mother first, as she was the oldest one, so she should be the senior wife.

"Hey Dhanya, can I titfuck you?"

"What's that? Theres no hole in my tits, silly!"

"Wow, Dad must have been having ordinary, vanilla sex with you if you never got titfucked!"

"What is it? Just tell me!"

"How about I show you?"

"How are you already horny? You just came down my throat an hour ago!"

"You're so sexy, Dhanya; I can't think of anything but sex when I look at you."

"Brother, I'm wearing clothes! How are you still getting horny?"

"Because you're just so hot! If you're naked, you're the most beautiful woman in the world! You're truly a goddess! You're my queen!"

"Oh, Brother! Use me! I wear these clothes so you don't fuck me all the time! I need a break, you know! But sometimes, I need to please you!"

Ramesh took Dhanya's shawl off, seeing a bit of her cleavage. He could see drops of sweat fall in the crack between her humongous melons.

Ramesh took her blouse off, seeing all of her cleavage.

"Wow, how did I never notice you had such nice tits?"

"You sucked them when you were a baby, sweetie!"

Ramesh took her bra off, exposing her breasts.

"You better cover these up, or else I'll be fucking you around the clock!"

Ramesh squeezed them, kneading their softness. He wondered how she fit these huge watermelons in her bra.

"You get molested on buses, don't you, Dhanya? After all, with such nice tits and ass, they won't spare you!"

"Yes, Brother. Every time. But one time was especially bad."

A few years ago, when you were in college in America and Nanda was on vacation with her friends, I was the only one at home. I was riding the bus, trying to go to the store to buy some vegetables. There were only four other passengers, and they were all men. The driver was also a man. He stopped at some dead end, and I immediately knew we were off course. The five of them got together and walked toward me. I panicked, as we didn't have phones back then, so there was nothing I could do. There were no people outside, as it was some deserted place.

A man came up to me and took my shawl off, ripping it into pieces.

"No! Please! I'll get molested if I don't wear that!"

"What do you think we're going to do to you, dumbass? Why would you get in a bus all by yourself?"

He pulled my blouse off, ripping it up. I began to cry.

He pulled my sarong off, destroying it.

I was now just in my bra and panties, wearing minimum clothing.

"Please! Any more and I'll be ashamed!"

He took my bra and ripped it up. I put a hand over each of my nipples. Then, he slid my panties down and destroyed them. I put my left arm over both of my nipples and moved my right hand to cover my vagina.

"Please! I'm completely naked now! What more do you want?"

"We've been waiting for a nice girl like you to come all alone. You've got some huge melons there and a nice plump ass."

The five men stripped naked, their hard cocks glinting with pre-cum.

"Please don't rape me! I don't have anyone at home right now to pick me up! When you're done with me, I'll be naked! I'll have to roam the streets without covering myself! That's so embarrassing! Men will grab and pinch me!"

I had a bag next to me with the money I was going to use at the store. They took it, throwing the bag into a pond outside. Then, they threw my shoes, too.

The man in front of me picked me up by the hips, stuck his dick in me, and began thrusting. I tried to protect myself with my hand, but he was too strong. I moved my hands to cover my nipples.

"Aaaaah! Rape! Rape! Someone, help! I'm being raped! And before that, they took away my modesty!"

But, just like no one hears a tree that falls in a forest, no one was nearby to hear me.

Suddenly, my ass started hurting. I realized a man had penetrated me from behind! Your dad never fucked me in my ass, so it hurt like hell. Of course, when I take a shower, I put a finger up my ass to clean it, that only goes in about two inches and my fingers are so tiny! This guy's cock was deep inside me, and it hurt so much! I began to bleed, and I saw a puddle of blood begin to form on the bus floor.

Another man got on the bus seats, sticking his dick in my mouth. "That'll shut you up, you whore! Why would a woman as hot as you ever go alone?"

His dick tasted horrible. "Don't you ever take a shower, you rapist?"

He slapped me, making my cheek red. Then, he went balls deep in my mouth, making me gag. I was coughing and choking, struggling to breathe.

Let's call the guy fucking my cunt Pussy Man, the guy in the back Ass Man, and the guy in my mouth Mouth Man.

I was scared Pussy Man would impregnate me, as I didn't want to have my rapist's child. Ass Man started squeezing my ass, spanking me. My ass now burned both inside and outside. I was being penetrated in all three of my holes. Then, one of the men started pulling my hands off my boobs! "Mmm! Mmfff!" I tried to shout, but Mouth Man's member was in my throat. The man exposed my nipples and took my right hand, putting it around his dick. I used my left arm to cover my nipples. I didn't want to give him a handjob, but he slapped me, so I began to stroke him. Let's call him Right Hand Man.

Then, the final man started to pull my arm off my boobs, and he succeeds. He put my hand around his cock. Again, I refused, so he slapped me, and I began to stroke him. Let's call him Left Hand Man.

I thought they could only go to my three holes, but they were smart and used my hands too. I was being used, just like an object, just for their pleasure. Pussy Man, who was the bus driver and the obvious leader of the group, said, "Alright, fucking this slut is getting boring. Let me switch to her ass."

So they all switched. Pussy Man was now fucking my ass, which wasn't much of a change. However, Ass Man was now in my mouth, and I could taste my shit and blood while it was being shoved down my throat. Mouth Man moved to my right hand, Right Hand Man moved to my left hand, and Left Hand Man moved to my snatch.

The taste of shit and blood was unbearable, so I began to throw up. Ass Man didn't care, and he continued to fuck my mouth. Puke was now piling up on the floor.

They swapped three more times, until Pussy Man was being stroked by my left hand. Then, he said, "Alright, I'm ready to cum. Let's do it in her pussy so she knows not to come alone next time. They all stopped raping me, so I was able to relax for the first time in minutes. Then, Pussy Man got in my cunt, fucking me again. He groaned depositing spurt after spurt of baby batter in me. Finally, his dick was soft, and he pulled out. Next was Ass Man, then Mouth Man, then Right Hand Man, and finally, Left Hand Man. After he pulled out, they dropped me on the ground outside and drove away. I didn't go to the police because I was scared the gang might come for me. I didn't have anything with me, not even clothes. Technically, because I didn't have a bra or panties, I was being indecently exposed, and I was committing a crime.

With cum leaking out of my pussy and blood leaking out of my ass, I began to walk home. I was completely exhausted and my entire body hurt, but I knew I needed to get home. I put my left arm over my nipples and my right hand over my vagina, thus achieving minimum modesty. I walked through the streets, getting stared at. I felt horrible. Men came up to me, groping my tits and ass. The rocky ground pierced my delicate feet. My cheeks and ass were red, burning, and stinging. My asshole was on fire, and I was crying.

"Eventually, I walked all the way home. I noticed I was getting fatter and fatter, eventually throwing up daily. I realized they had impregnated me. Of course they had; their cum was flooding out of my slit when I came home. I cried for days, berating myself for letting this happen to me. Every time I took a shit, I could feel the pain of Ass Man's cock thrusting inside me. As my belly got bigger and bigger, Nanda realized I had been raped. She sacrificed for me, leaving to get the groceries. She doesn't even wear a shawl! I know they can see her cleavage and her stomach, so I know she gets squeezed and pinched all over. But she'll do it any day, taking on the molestation, just to protect me."

"That's horrible, Mom! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!"

"Brother, I'm sure they gangbang a woman every day. I just so happened to get in that bus. Afterward, I got our neighbors to get the groceries for me. Now, I get Nanda to go to the store. It's just how life is."

"And...you were pregnant? What about the baby?"

"Yes, I was pregnant for nine months, then I had a stillbirth. I still don't know who the father was." Dhanya erupted into tears.

Dhanya started walking away from Ramesh, who began to notice her divine ass. It was like there were pumpkins in her sarong. Her ass swayed back and forth, protruding out, stretching her sarong's fabric. Ramesh went up to her and put each of his hands on one of her buttcheeks. She turned around, and he wiped her eyes with his hands.

"You're a true lover, Brother."

Dhanya kneeled down, with Ramesh standing in front of her. He put his dickhead in her boobs from below and went up, thrusting back and forth.

"That's why I was especially scared when you put your cock down my throat, Brother. I remembered their tasteless, disgusting, vile cocks in my mouth."

"Don't worry; I'm here for you."

Dhanya's breasts were truly a sight to behold; the eight wonder of the world! His cock disappeared and reappeared.

"Our kids are going to be big and strong with all this milk you can give them!"

Dhanya giggled, saying, "What a shameless guy you are, wanting to have children with your mother. You don't talk to Nanda about this, right?"

"Nope! I love you more, Mom! I'm going to marry you first and make you my senior wife! After all, you're the better-looking one! She's just secondary."

"You know, marriage is simply a transaction. Women get assaulted, so they need protection. A woman is subservient to her husband, becoming his slave, and in return, he will protect her. A woman even needs to wear clothes around her husband most of the time so she can get work done instead of being fucked twenty-four seven!"

"I'm ready to cum, Dhanya!"

"Do it all over my milkers, honey!"

Just as Ramesh was about to erupt, Nanda came in.

"What the fuck are you doing, Ramesh? We're dating! Stop raping Mom!"

Ramesh, now with blue balls, scooted away from Dhanya.

"Brother and I are engaged!"

"Oh, so you call him Brother now? Is one woman not enough to keep you satisfied? I'm better than her, and I'll prove it!"

She began to suck Ramesh off.

"Hey, that's my son! Let me take care of him!"

Ramesh's sister and mother were now teaming up on his cock. Ramesh, who had almost cum, became soft due to the shock from Nanda coming in.

"Well, of course this slut's gonna win! Her tits are out! You're such a whore!"

"Hey, don't talk to your mother like that!"

Nanda, wanting to please Ramesh, took her blouse and bra off. Nanda and Dhanya both had their tongues on his dick; one on each side. Nanda was on the left and Dhanya was on the right. They were sliding back and forth, wanting to make him cum first.

"Sorry, Nanda, but Mom's tits are bigger than yours. You're just a small woman."

Nanda got visibly mad, while Dhanya started beaming.

Each woman took one of his balls in her mouth, licking and sucking it.

Nanda tried to deepthroat his cock, but there was still an inch left at the end. However, when her mother tried, she fit his entire cock in her mouth easily. She had experience, after all.

Nanda pulled his foreskin back, unveiling his massive dickhead. Each woman began to lick his head like it was ice cream, while they were massaging their breasts. They were moaning, too, but it was nothing compared to Ramesh's manly grunts.

Finally, he came, and it landed ten feet away. The women had their mouths and eyes wide open, surprised at how far he could cum. Spurt after spurt of cum was shooting out of his penis, landing on the floor. After a few minutes, the floor had a huge puddle of man syrup. His dick had wilted and was now only two inches long. His balls were now hanging lower than his cock. His foreskin was still retracted.

"Who knew a mere two inches could turn into a massive cock and a pool of cum?" Nanda said.

"I don't remember you being this big when you were little, Brother!" Dhanya said with glee.

"Oh, why the long face? Do you wanna see our pussies? Is that it? You can't be trusted, Ramesh."

"Actually, Brother saw mine today."

"What? Ramesh, did you rape her?"

"Yeah, but just in the mouth. She was naked, though."

"Ramesh, what the fuck is wrong with you? And she's your mother! She's gotten gang raped before; why did you have to do this? She's already suffered enough."

"She says she accepts it."

"What? Mom, don't you feel what he did is wrong?"

"Nanda, you're too progressive, trying to give women power. It doesn't work like that. Whether you like it or not, women are property. We're raised until we can get married. Marriage is simply a transaction, where a man protects a woman from rapists, molesters, harassers, and the dangers of nature. He provides for her by earning money. In return, she becomes his slave, cooking and cleaning for him. She lets him use her body to get off. She puts up with whatever he wants, raising babies for him. A woman is bought from her father and is treated like a slave, like property. And CFNM makes sense too, because women cannot force men to have sex with them and do not constantly think of sex, so men can be naked. Plus, it's more freeing and cheaper to be naked. However, because men can force women and are constantly thinking about sex, women must wear clothes to prevent a man from seeing her assets and raping her, as she has work to do. That's why. After all, you may just be his girlfriend, but I'm his fiancee. He's going to marry me first, and as his first wife, I'll be his senior wife! You'll just be his slave, but I'll be better than you, bitch!"

"He only likes you more because you've got big boobs! I'm younger than you, so I look much better than you!"

"It's okay! I love both of you!" Ramesh put his arms around them, beginning to squeeze Dhanya's boobs. Dhanya had her hands on her hips, with a million-dollar smile, showing off to Nanda, while Nanda was extremely jealous.

"Hey, I'm your girlfriend! Show me some love, too!" Ramesh, now annoyed at her, punched Nanda, sending her to the ground, crying. She crawled over to Ramesh, scratching his exposed glans. He put his foreskin back, and then he gave her a solid kick, sending her flying across the room.