CFNM Adventures in India Ch. 08

Story Info
A man comes back to America with his new wife, CFNM style.
5.4k words
3.48
17k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh woke up, but his wife wasn't in bed. Like a good wife, she had gotten up early, taken a shower, gotten dressed, put her jewelry on, and begun to cook. Ramesh went downstairs and saw his beautiful wife in a saree, with her ass jiggling in every direction. This made him erect, so he went behind her and began to grind on her ass.

"Oh, I didn't know you were up! Last night was amazing! I can't wait to go to America!"

Nanda simply rolled her eyes. Once they were done eating breakfast, Dhanya went outside to show off her wedding necklace's diamond. Every wedding necklace had a diamond, but this one was huge! Dhanya walked down the street that ran through their neighborhood, strutting like a movie star.

"Hey, Dhanya, you got married? I told you you needed some dick! Wow, that's a nice diamond!" a woman said.

"Oh my God, how rich is your husband? I wish I were you!" another woman said.

"With all your beauty, clothes, and jewelry, you must be worth tens of thousands of dollars!" a third woman said.

A week later, Ramesh was ready to go home with his new wife. He was ready to go on his honeymoon! He had been cumming in his wife every night, so Dhanya was perpetually overjoyed. Their loud moaning coupled with the creaking of their bed prevented Nanda from sleeping. She was glad they would be gone for a month.

Dhanya packed her purse with the things they needed, while the other things, like clothes, were kept in a suitcase. They just had one suitcase because only Dhanya was bringing her clothes. Why would a man wear clothes?

They took the bus to the train station. A man started to grab Dhanya's breasts, but thankfully Ramesh punched him, and he reluctantly moved away. Dhanya was thankful her husband had such big muscles so he could protect her. She was wearing a blue saree, and he was wearing a white shirt and white shorts because they would not let him get on the plane.

Finally, they got to the train station, and they boarded the train. They lived in Kerala, but flights to America were from Delhi, so they had to take a train there. They got a private compartment, about as big as a closet. They put their suitcase overhead and lay on the bed. The only thing in the tiny compartment was the bed. Ramesh immediately stripped naked, as he hated wearing clothes.

Ramesh, feeling a bit horny, took his mother's jewelry off. "Oh, you want to fuck already? I'm all yours." He took all her clothes off, just like a man is allowed to do to his wife. Now that she was naked, he put her on her hands and knees and penetrated her cunt from behind. "We've been doing missionary every night, and your previous husband only did missionary with you. This is called doggy. This is how dogs have sex."

He pounded her pussy, making her moan. "Oh, yes! Yes, Brother! Fuck me! Oh, I'm cumming! Ah! Yes, yes, yes! Faster! Harder! Oh! Impregnate me! Fuck me like there's no tomorrow! I'm your dirty slut! I'm a cum dumpster! Oh, I'm cumming again!" Ramesh moaned too. "Oh, yes! Your cunt is so fucking tight! Ah! Yeah, my dick's fucking pulsating all over. You like getting defiled by this thick, veiny cock? You like my balls slapping against your ass?"

Ramesh was on his knees, grabbing his wife's hips, and thrusting into her. Her ass jiggled. He spanked each buttcheek multiple times, savoring the sound of each slap against her fat ass. Her breasts dangled all over the place and her hair was spread out over her back.

Suddenly, the door opened. "Would you like any refreshments, sir? Ma'am?" the worker said. While still pummeling his wife's pussy, Ramesh turned his head to the door. "Can't you see I'm fucking my wife here?" "My apologies, sir." The man left.

"That man saw me naked! He should be punished!"

"You're right; he should have knocked."

"When we get to America, will you show me all the different sex positions?"

"Why not? You need some fun in your life if you're going to be a housewife!"

"Oh, please never use a condom on me! I want as many kids as I can! My previous husband never used a condom, even though he came in me every day. However, he beat me up so badly I couldn't get pregnant."

"I'll beat you, Dhanya, but not badly! Everything has a limit! You better keep your ass covered, or else I'm going to spank you all the time!" Ramesh spanked her ass. "And you're my cow!" Ramesh grabbed her nipples and squeezed them as hard as he could. "Ah! Stop it, Brother!" Ramesh let go.

Ramesh came in her, and it was dripping out of her pussy and onto the bed. "Oh, my clothes will have cum stains!" "Don't worry! You have panties! It can't get through that."

So Dhanya put her clothes and jewelry back on, with her son's man milk leaking out of her vagina.

Eventually, the train arrived in Delhi, so Ramesh put his clothes on and they left with their suitcase. They took a bus to the airport. The pollution was horrible! Dhanya covered her and her husband's noses with her shawl. Nothing happened to her because Delhi was relatively safe compared to Kerala. Kerala was the rape capital of India, after all. Women rarely left their homes alone in Kerala. Dhanya knew women went wherever they wanted in Delhi, and that in America, she would be able to go wherever she wanted.

When they got to the airport, they checked their suitcase in. They were then directed to security. The officer at the security area was shouting, "All males must strip and put their clothes inside a box to be inspected! Females are not permitted to strip! Make a single file line!"

"What? They didn't do this when I came here! Why do I have to strip?"

"Well, what are you, a pussy? Why do you care? You're naked at home anyway."

Ramesh took his shoes, socks, shirt, shorts, and underwear off, leaving him naked, and allowing him to practice CFNM outside of home. He joined the line, with his wife behind him. She started kneading his ass like dough.

"Ooh! Brother, look at the pat-down that man's getting! That's going to be you soon! See over there? That's where I'll be going."

There was an officer at the front of the line that directed people to either go left or right, depending on if they were male or female. Females went left. There were several booths, which had the shape of payphone booths, but were bigger. They had curtains in the front and in the back, and they were used to protect women's modesty during their pat-downs. To the right, men were getting pat-downs in the open.

Dhanya was directed to the booths. When a security booth became available, she was directed to go inside. There was a woman inside wearing gloves.

"Please hold your hands out to make the shape of a 'T,' ma'am."

Dhanya did so, and the woman patted her down all over her body. Then, she put her hands in Dhanya's bra and felt around. Although her breasts were being touched, it did not feel sexual at all. Dhanya felt very safe and was glad she was in a booth. Then, the woman. put her hands in her vagina, and finally her anus. Then, Dhanya was directed to leave the booth by walking past the woman. Once she was done, she watched her husband, because as soon as she had left her screening, he had been picked for his.

However, Ramesh's experience was entirely different. He was directed to one of the officers once they were available. The officers were all women, and they were not wearing gloves.

"Please hold your hands out to make the shape of a 'T,' sir."

Ramesh was getting a pat-down, even though he wasn't wearing anything.

"Why are you patting me down? I'm naked!"

"It's the law, sir. And men have hidden things inside their bodies, so we have to be extra careful and inspect them naked."

His balls were rubbed by the woman, who wasn't wearing gloves, and then she moved on to his penis. She pulled his foreskin back, poking around.

"Ow! That hurts!"

She put it back, and then she explored his asshole with her bare fingers. After that, she groped Ramesh all over his body in the name of "the law."

Finally, he was directed to exit, and he put his clothes back on. "Well, that was quite the pat-down you got there!" Dhanya said.

"Well, didn't that happen to you too?"

"Well, they gave me a pat-down and touched my boobs, pussy, and ass, but they were wearing gloves and I was clothed. Oh, and it was a woman."

"What? I gotta ask them about this." Ramesh walked up to a female worker.

"Hey, how come the men here have to be naked but women can't be?"

"Well, sir, it would be improper for a man to see a woman naked, regardless of whether he's clothed or not. Men will always try to molest women. However, women do not molest men. Let them enjoy their bodies! Plus, if a woman's body is enjoyed by a man, it's stealing from her husband, and if she's unmarried, her father did not spend money to raise her just so any man can ogle her! You have to marry her first! We simply pat the women down and check their private parts, but we need to make the men nervous by stripping and molesting them. After all, men have nothing to hide, so what's wrong with it? And it would take so long for women to get undressed and dressed again in the booths! This is simply gender equality."

Dhanya grabbed her naked husband's penis and walked forward, using it like a leash.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I need my clothes! They won't let me board the plane without them!" Ramesh found his clothes and put them back on. They got on the plane.

Dhanya just barely fit in the aisle with her massive ass and purse swinging around. "I love you, my chubby wife!" "Oh, stop it, Brother!"

Dhanya just barely fit in her seat. "Mom! I mean--you better watch your weight!"

Ramesh didn't want anyone figuring out they were mother and son because they might not let him in the US if they found out.

Dhanya kissed her son. "This kiss is from your mother." She kissed him again. "This kiss is from your wife."

"Mom, they could find out! I know nobody's nearby, but still!"

"Let them find out! Just say it's part of our religion! Or that it's part of our culture! Hell, a man can even marry his daughter, and he won't have to pay a thing! However, everyone wants money, so they won't do that."

Dhanya was sitting in the seat closest to the window, Ramesh was in the middle seat, and a man was sitting in the aisle seat.

When they plane was lifting off, Dhanya could see Delhi from the sky. Ramesh picked this seat on purpose for her. He loved to pamper his wife.

"Wow, Brother! I can see all of Delhi from up here!" Ramesh loved the smile on his wife's face.

Then, her smile disappeared as soon as it had come. "Brother! We're so high up in the air!" She had a look of pure fear on her face. Ramesh hugged her. "It's okay. I'm here. I'll protect you." Ramesh held his wife, protecting her.

A few hours later, she said she wanted to go to the bathroom. "I know it's a tight fit, but just squeeze through between me and the seat in front of me."

Dhanya got up and got stuck between Ramesh and the seat in front of him, with her ass in his lap. She was shaking vigorously in order to get to the aisle. It was hard for him to direct her because she was facing away from him.

"See, this is why I made you sit down first. Well, at least you'll always be able to sit down on the metro. You can just tell them you're pregnant!"

"Oh, stop it! And plus, I will be pregnant soon!" She fluttered her eyes. Ramesh got hard. "Oh, I have to pee, Brother!" "Come on! You can do it! Keep moving!"

She shook her ass violently, grinding against Ramesh. Finally, she got past Ramesh, but she got stuck again at the other man in the aisle seat. She grinded against him and felt his hard cock press against her ass. Finally, she got into the aisle.

After she was done, she had to grind against the man again, grind against Ramesh again, and then shimmy back into her seat. "That took ten whole minutes, Brother!" Ramesh squeezed the bare patch of skin on her left side.

Eventually, the food came. Being a lover of food, Dhanya was overjoyed when it arrived. She dug into some chicken pasta. Ramesh only ate a bit of his fruits, but then he gave his meal to her. She ate the rest of his fruits, all of her fruits, and their pasta, bread, butter, cheese, salad, cookies, and tea. She finished with a loud burp. Ramesh knew his mother had only recently picked this up, as she used to be very slim and beautiful.

"Will we be able to eat food like this every day in America?"

"No, Dhanya, we need to keep eating Indian food. However, we can still eat American food once in a while. I miss your cooking. You'll need to make a lot of it, too! You'll need two servings for yourself!"

"Oh, cut it out, Brother!"

Finally, they arrived at the Dubai airport. There was an officer as soon as they got into the airport, and the officer gave all the females coming into the airport boshiyas. They were black clothes that covered the entire body with just a single article of clothing. Not even the eyes could be seen, but the wearer could see outside. There were also black gloves and socks that were given out. There was a flap below the face area that could be raised to eat. The wearer just looked like a floating black cloth, and it was impossible to identify the wearer. In Dubai's culture, this was a common occurrence. It was mandatory for all females to wear a boshiya, even in the airport. Women were given boshiyas according to size and were prohibited from removing them.

Then, everyone was directed to the security area. The females were told they did not need to get checked, so they waited in an area with chairs nearby, in full view of the security area. All males were then directed to the security area, as only males were suspected of being harmful, and they were all forced to strip naked, with their clothes being collected and checked.

Ramesh looked at the crowd of females, but he couldn't tell which one his wife was, as they all looked the same. He couldn't even see a smidge of her body, but she could see all of his.

A woman working at the airport directed him to let her pat him down. He couldn't see any of her skin at all, while she could see his entire body. This was extreme CFNM! She squeezed his muscles, enjoying his body. She squeezed his balls and stroked his hard cock. She was molesting him, and there was nothing he could do about it. She pulled his foreskin back. Then, she took a device from her table. It was a long rod that was about a foot long. She shoved it down his throat without any warning. She kept repositioning it. He was choking due to the long rod being shoved down his throat over and over, leaving no space to breathe.

"Allah! I'm just checking if you have anything hidden in your body. And now we're done. I will check your anus next."

She took another long rod, made him bend over, and then shoved it up his ass. He could feel himself bleeding in his asshole.

"By Allah, we're just checking to see if you have anything hidden down here! Next is the testicle exam."

She got out a device with two clamps. Each one went on one of his balls. She loosened and tightened them to adjust them to his massive size. Once they were tightly secured, she began to twist a knob on the device. The pressure on his balls increased as she turned the knob.

"Ah! What's this for? I came through this airport just a few weeks ago, and now everything's changed in every airport!"

"May Allah have mercy on you! It's to check for venereal diseases and testicle health! We also do this to check if you can make babies easily. I don't know if you're entering the country or if this is just a stop for you, but we do this not just to protect our people, but as a service to other countries. And there have been new international agreements, so that is why. Just a bit more. Let me see how much pressure your testicles can take. By Allah, you've already exceeded the average because of your massive size!"

"Ah! No! Please! Stop!"

"Just a little bit more...done!"

She loosened the clamps and put the device away. Ramesh was happy his balls weren't being choked. She took another long rod out, but this rod was different because it was very thin. She shoved it up his dick, moving it in and out rapidly.

"Allah, this is the penis health exam! You may have heard of sounding. We do an exam with sounding because the penis is important in reproductive health, just like the testicles! Don't worry; it's just protocol! It may be new, but we're going to keep it for the next ten years!"

Ramesh had never stuck anything up his dick before, but he was feeling euphoric. The rod made him feel like he was cumming, even though he wasn't. She stuck it down, touching his prostate. He convulsed in pleasure, groaning. Finally, she shoved it all the way down, making it disappear. His entire cock was vibrating in pleasure. She took it out, putting it aside.

"Do you feel the need to urinate now? That is the secondary purpose. Please urinate into this cup, as Allah wishes."

She held up a cup to his penis, and he began to relax, pissing in the cup. When he finished, she sealed it and brought another cup out.

"By Allah, now we need your semen! Don't worry; this is the last test!"

He began to stroke his throbbing member, but it took a while because he couldn't see her at all, so he couldn't get off. He looked at the women's lounge, knowing his wife was looking right back at him. That put him over the edge, making him nut in the cup. He couldn't stop, and it just kept flowing.

"Allah! I've never seen anyone ejaculate so much! Incredible! You are very healthy, young man!"

She put a lid on the cup, putting it aside. "And remember, as Allah wants, men cannot wear clothes within the United Arab Emirates. Additionally, all men are to be circumcised, but because you are a visitor, you don't have to be. However, you have to keep your foreskin retracted at all times so you do not hide anything in your penis. And all women have to wear boshiyas, even in the airport. There is a flap under her head that she can lift up to eat, if you choose to dine at one of the restaurants here. If she needs to use the toilet, she will have to take her entire boshiya off in the toilet. If she needs to breastfeed her child, she needs to go to the toilet. Women are not permitted to breastfeed in public. And...your results are ready! You're a healthy young bull! You may continue on into the airport. Next!"

Ramesh was very sensitive on his glans, so the air stung him. But he knew he had to keep his foreskin retracted so they would know he wasn't hiding anything. He walked toward the huge crowd of females, wondering which one his wife was, as they were all wearing boshiyas. A woman stood up and got near him.

"I saw your exam, Brother! And I must say, you've got a nice dickhead!"

She rubbed his glans with her finger. "Ow, that hurts!" "I'm just checking on my little boy, that's all!" She grabbed him by the penis and used it as a leash to drag him. He simply followed her as she walked wherever she wanted to go.

"You know, this extreme CFNM is pretty fun! I think if all I was showing was my eyes, men would still objectify me! This boshiya is amazing!"

"Hey, Dhanya, I gotta take a shit! I haven't done it since we left Delhi!"

"I have to too! I only peed on the plane!"

They walked over to the bathroom. Males did not have a room. Instead, they used toilets in the hallway, where everyone could see, while females had a room blocked off by a door. A woman with a gun was guarding the door.

The toilets and urinals in the hallway weren't even toilets; they were holes in the ground. Some men stood peeing in them, while some men squatted over them, pooping.

Ramesh squatted over a hole and began to defecate. However, it wasn't coming out.

"What's the matter?" Dhanya asked. "Scared to take a poo poo in front of your mommy?"

While Dhanya laughed, Ramesh finished. He pressed the button on the floor. Suddenly, a jet of water penetrated his anus, washing it clean.

12