All Comments on 'CFNM Adventures in India Ch. 08'

by cfnmlover64

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
vaibhavlovescfnmvaibhavlovescfnmover 2 years ago

dude, i really loved ur 1st and ur 8th story which was totally cfnm, really hope u can make further stories like this really loved them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! Iove how unfair the CFNM gets in this one. Keep going friend! The more unfair the better....MAybe the american women see how fun and exciting CFNM is and follow the lead of the dominant Indian goddess' seeing that its good way to males in line....plus how sexy and powerful they feel getting to stay fully dressed and control hot nude males :)

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

This story was just... what? None of the characters acted like they were from planet Earth. It's not that it "wasn't realistic," it was that it read like some kind of screwball parody where common sense doesn't exist and the laws of reality change to suit the whims of causality. No one acts like an actual human being, and you casually throw in rape and show a surprisingly cavalier attitude towards making India and Indians look bad to a predominantly white audience. You don't describe actions, so it often reads more like a summary. It's always "he stripped naked," but no mention of HOW he's doing it, when "he slipped his speedos down and tossed them away" would be so much sexier to read. It's like you just ejaculated onto a page and expected us to be grateful for it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous