CFNM Adventures in India Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it looks like you're done! My turn!"

Dhanya went past the armed woman, while Ramesh had to simply wait.

In the bathroom, Dhanya found that it smelled wonderful, like there was a bouquet of flowers nearby. She entered a stall and saw that it was locked with a huge metal bar from the inside. The stall was completely covered, with thick walls about six inches thick. It was impossible to barge in here! Plus, there was the woman with the gun! Dhanya felt safe. She took her boshiya off, seeing her skin for the first time in hours. She put it on the rack near her, along with her purse. She took her jewelry off, keeping it safe because she knew she could sell it to survive if anything happened to her husband. She was now in her saree. She took her saree off, wanting to be naked, as she had not been since the train to Delhi. She was in her bra and panties, now at minimum modesty. Because she felt so safe, she nonchalantly took her underwear off.

She was now completely naked, and she loved the air on her breasts, vagina, and anus, where it never went. She loved to be naked, but she was a woman! She envied how her husband could flaunt his penis around and nobody batted an eye. She had power: sexual power, and she had to cover herself to prevent herself from getting taken advantage of. This power was so strong it could attract men more than any amount of money could, and men just used her, molested her, unless they had the chance. Then, they raped her. If a man had enough money and wanted to rape her forever, he bought her. This was the fate of the woman.

The toilet was very fancy. Unlike for males, females had an actual toilet. After she was done, she pressed the button on it, and it slowly shot water all over her ass. It was very soothing, like a massage. The water going up her ass turned her on. Then, hot air was blasted all over her ass to get rid of the water. Sweet-smelling gas was sprayed all around the stall from the walls, and a box came down from the ceiling. The box said "insert hands" in English and Arabic, but because she didn't go to school, she couldn't read. Luckily, there was a picture of hands. She inserted her hands, and water and soap danced across her skin, massaging it. Then, hot air went around her hands. Once it was over, she took her hands out and realized her husband had not been given the opportunity to wash his hands! "The Arabs have it right after all," she thought. She looked to the side opposite the rack and saw a showerhead, with another rack containing a bar of soap, a container of shampoo, and a container of conditioner. They worshiped women in this country! But Dhanya knew she had to go to America with her husband. She put her underwear, saree, jewelry, boshiya, and purse back on, left the bathroom, and met her husband.

"Hey, Brother, I'm scared because I don't know any English. I'll have trouble in America. I only know Malayalam. Plus, I can't even read in any language! I didn't even go to school for a single day! My mom just taught me how to be a housewife just like her. We sent Nanda to school because we had to. It's the law that all children go to school until they're an adult. That wasn't around when I was a kid. However, I couldn't get married until I turned 18, so as soon as I became an adult, your father, who used to stare at me when I went outside, bought me. He bought me for the average price of the day, what would now be five thousand dollars. I'm illiterate and innumerate, but that didn't matter back then. Oh, I even struggled to take a shit! I couldn't read the thing!" Dhanya described the bathroom to her husband.

"Wow, it's that luxurious? Well, you ladies need protection, after all."

"Yes! And I can't even read Malayalam, let alone English! And I only speak Malayalam! I never learned English! How will I survive?"

"We'll find a way. Don't worry."

They got on the plane to New York. Because it was operated by an Emirati company, they needed to keep following the UAE's law. The boshiya Dhanya got was free, and was a way of spreading Arab culture and encouraging immigration to the UAE. In order to prevent the situation in the last flight where Dhanya's ass rubbed against strangers' cocks, females and males were placed in separate areas on the plane. Each female was given her own small bed, while there were many stalls all around the plane that were female-only. Each stall was just as luxurious as the stalls in the airport. Even though the beds were crowded, each female got an entire bed to herself. Females were not allowed to remove their boshiyas. They were given food and drink from all around the world: Indian, Chinese, American, Arab, Mexican, African, European, and more! And they got it whenever they wanted!

On the other hand, the males were kept in an area with no chairs. Instead, they were sitting on the ground, crowded and rubbing against another. The toilets were pits in the front, just like in the airport. They were only given bread and water, and they only got it every 12 hours. The males were actually in the middle of the plane, while the females surrounded them. They were enclosed by a one-way mirror, where the females could see in but the males could not see out. Females frequently entered the area, but males were not permitted to leave. Ramesh still had to have his glans showing.

Ramesh went up to the wall and started helicoptering, knowing that although he couldn't see anyone, they could see him, and that turned him on.

When they finally arrived in New York, Dhanya took her boshiya off. "Uh, it was getting so hot in there! My skin can finally breathe!" They got to baggage claim and took the suitcase with Dhanya's clothes. She went to the bathroom, changed, and came back. Ramesh put his foreskin back. Then, he realized he forgot his clothes in Dubai.

"They did it on purpose! They want men naked!"

"Oh, what do we do now, Brother? You can't be naked in America, right?"

"Yeah! What do we do?"

"Well, I can say it's part of my religion. They'll do anything for that. These Americans are so stupid! Do you know about Jainism, Dhanya? It has a sect called Digambara. Digambara Jains believe only men can become enlightened, while women cannot. Women just have to hope they're reborn as a man, and they might not. Men have a choice between enlightenment and following the same path as women. Anyone that does not follow the holy path is simply a servant to those that do. One of the things Digambara Jains do to become enlightened is go naked, so I could say I'm a Jain monk and you're a woman that's accompanying me. Digambara women cannot be naked in public. It's perfect for CFNM!"

"Oh, what a brilliant idea!"

Ramesh told a worker in the airport, and then he was allowed to roam naked in the airport.

"I've gotta pee, Dhanya. The airplane bathroom was disgusting!"

"Well, it wasn't even a room. Us women need comfort, okay? We're molested and raped all the time! This is gender equality!"

"Fine, you win. Hey, the bathroom's here. Come in with me. It's okay; you're a woman."

Ramesh went up to a urinal and started peeing. Dhanya was watching him.

"Well, I don't remember the stream going that far when I was changing your diapers," Dhanya chortled. "I love the taste of your piss, Brother! I want you to fuck me hard tonight!"

She could say whatever she wanted because nobody understood Malayalam in the bathroom. No one paid attention to her being in the men's bathroom because she was a woman, so she was delicate and could only be violated; she could not violate.

An Indian couple walked in. They were both wearing clothes. The man started peeing in the urinal next to Ramesh.

"Hey, are you guys also Indian?" Ramesh asked in English.

"Yeah, we are! We're from Uttar Pradesh," the man said, holding his penis.

The woman, who was looking at her husband peeing, stood next to Ramesh to see how big his equipment was.

"Oh, yours is huge! You're not even hard, and you're longer than my husband when he's hard! Right, Brother?" the woman exclaimed in Hindi.

"Well, yes, that's true." Her husband was embarrassed.

Although she didn't understand Hindi, Dhanya got the gist of what they said and peered over at the man's cock. She immediately put her hand over her mouth and giggled, making him even more embarrassed. Knowing neither Hindi nor English, she pointed at the man and then put her thumb and pointer finger a little bit apart to show he was small. Then, she pointed at Ramesh and put her hands far apart.

"Brother, translate for me!" Dhanya said in Malayalam.

Ramesh began to translate her words into Hindi because he didn't want strange looks from the people in the bathroom.

"One day, he just took me, stripped me, and shoved his cock down my throat. And it's huge! He came down my throat, making me gag! And I loved it! He bought me from my father, just like any other property. And he rapes me! He beats me up, he makes me cry, and he makes me his slave! I've got this huge diamond from him, hanging right on my tits! All you've got is some lame diamond I could crush with a single step! He's rich, and he's smoking hot! And the best part of all? I'm his mother! He fucks the same pussy that he came out of every night! And he cums so much I'm sure he'll impregnate me in no time!"

The couple had their mouths agape. Smiling, Ramesh and Dhanya washed their hands and left the airport.

Finally, they reached their apartment. They were both ready for a night full of exhilarating sex.


12